Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wut

[THEORY] The Juubi's Chakra Is The Source Of Sharingan

I'm just going to jump right into it.

I believe that when the Juubi was sealed inside of RS, RS obtained all of its chakra.

When RS passed his inheritance down to his sons, the body and the eyes, each obtained a different type of chakra.

The brother who got the eyes obtained the Juubi's evil portion of chakra; while he might have been able to embrace, the later generations (Uchiha) would repress this chakra until it is unlocked later by some traumatic event.

Now, I've heard people discount this claim because the Juubi didn't feel "hate". In fact, it had no feelings or emotions.

But wouldn't this just play to the Juubi-Uchiha theory anyways?

The Juubi was a completely irrational beast.

So, is it just coincidence that every time an Uchiha obtains a new level of Sharingan, they become less and less rational?

Let's take a look at the recent Madara. Everything was going fine and dandy until someone tried to attack his beloved brother. He awakened his Sharingan, and then he made the IRRATIONAL descision of throwing away everything he and Hashirama had worked for.

Similar themes can be seen in Sasuke and Obito and their progression of the Sharingan. Obito initially wasn't irrational when he awakened his 2 tomoe; but with a nudge from Madara- Well, you know.

Same with Sasuke. As Sasuke progressed further with his Sharingan, he made more and more irrational descisions. After 2-tomoe, Sasuke grew incredibly jealous of Naruto and even went for a kill shot during their duel. At 3 tomoe, Sasuke adopted the descision to forever break bonds with the Leaf, not to just leave. The most irrational descision of all was to join Orochimaru, in fact. Moving on to MS, Sasuke went batsh*t frickin' crazy. The only reason EMS didn't completely take him over was because of the intervention of Itachi.

Which brings me to my next point! Itachi. One could argue Itachi didn't succumb to any of this, and still developed his Sharingan. Which would be a valid point. My only problem with this is that Itachi was just an EXCEPTION to the rule; he acknowledged the fact of what the Uchiha were, and overcame this. (I think a similar case will happen to Sasuke in the following chapters).

But what's the point of all this? The Juubi. I think the Uchiha's Sharingan has roots in the Juubi's chakra itself, which is why they become more irrational as they progress through the Sharingan and unlock more of the Juubi's chakra.

Now, that was longer than I intended, so...

CONDENSED VERSION

The Sage split the Juubi's two abilities to his sons, it's chakra (eyes/sharingan) and it's natural energy (body/mokuton). The Uchiha's Sharingan comes straight from the Juubi's chakra; as they unlock later versions of the Sharingan, they obtain more of the Juubi's chakra. This is also why as the Sharingan continues to grow, the Uchiha's descsions become more and more irrational.

Don't do many theories, so any tips would help and how to construct them for future?...

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Re: [THEORY] The Juubi's Chakra Is The Source Of Sharingan

Yeah, this is a good theory.
    I don't see what else it could be
    Though it could he some of his kids didn't get the eyes of uchiha
    Which probably led to the birth of the clan known as the hyuga

Last edited by Twin Steps; 03-20-2013 at 12:17 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

I agree completely, the Juubi is the source of the Sharingan

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wut

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    I agree completely, the Juubi is the source of the Sharingan
    I'm glad SOMEBODY does... This thread is getting less attention than the Charlotte Bobcats.

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    I'm just going to jump right into it.

I believe that when the Juubi was sealed inside of RS, RS obtained all of its chakra.

When RS passed his inheritance down to his sons, the body and the eyes, each obtained a different type of chakra.

The brother who got the eyes obtained the Juubi's evil portion of chakra; while he might have been able to embrace, the later generations (Uchiha) would repress this chakra until it is unlocked later by some traumatic event.

Now, I've heard people discount this claim because the Juubi didn't feel "hate". In fact, it had no feelings or emotions.

But wouldn't this just play to the Juubi-Uchiha theory anyways?

The Juubi was a completely irrational beast.

So, is it just coincidence that every time an Uchiha obtains a new level of Sharingan, they become less and less rational?

Let's take a look at the recent Madara. Everything was going fine and dandy until someone tried to attack his beloved brother. He awakened his Sharingan, and then he made the IRRATIONAL descision of throwing away everything he and Hashirama had worked for.

Similar themes can be seen in Sasuke and Obito and their progression of the Sharingan. Obito initially wasn't irrational when he awakened his 2 tomoe; but with a nudge from Madara- Well, you know.

Same with Sasuke. As Sasuke progressed further with his Sharingan, he made more and more irrational descisions. After 2-tomoe, Sasuke grew incredibly jealous of Naruto and even went for a kill shot during their duel. At 3 tomoe, Sasuke adopted the descision to forever break bonds with the Leaf, not to just leave. The most irrational descision of all was to join Orochimaru, in fact. Moving on to MS, Sasuke went batsh*t frickin' crazy. The only reason EMS didn't completely take him over was because of the intervention of Itachi.

Which brings me to my next point! Itachi. One could argue Itachi didn't succumb to any of this, and still developed his Sharingan. Which would be a valid point. My only problem with this is that Itachi was just an EXCEPTION to the rule; he acknowledged the fact of what the Uchiha were, and overcame this. (I think a similar case will happen to Sasuke in the following chapters).

But what's the point of all this? The Juubi. I think the Uchiha's Sharingan has roots in the Juubi's chakra itself, which is why they become more irrational as they progress through the Sharingan and unlock more of the Juubi's chakra.

Now, that was longer than I intended, so...

CONDENSED VERSION

The Sage split the Juubi's two abilities to his sons, it's chakra (eyes/sharingan) and it's natural energy (body/mokuton). The Uchiha's Sharingan comes straight from the Juubi's chakra; as they unlock later versions of the Sharingan, they obtain more of the Juubi's chakra. This is also why as the Sharingan continues to grow, the Uchiha's descsions become more and more irrational.

Don't do many theories, so any tips would help and how to construct them for future?...
    so your saying the sage choice his elder son to be evil, nice -___-

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    I'm glad SOMEBODY does... This thread is getting less attention than the Charlotte Bobcats.
    The Bobcats mention made me lol

Anyways I even have a chart detailing the relationship between The Juubi and the Sharingan:

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

I don't want to be that guy.....but my god that is one old theory lol

but yes I agree