Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 47
  1. #1
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    *SPOILER*
    There have been many of arguments for/against Tobirama's potential strength. I believe the latest chapter has placed it more in a tangible perspective. In the latest chapter, we saw Tobirama deal a fatal wound to Izuna Uchiha. How does this really add anything to his hype? Check it out:

    It was stated that pre-EMS, Madara and Izuna were equals.

    Then they were able to awaken their MS. Madara took leadership of the clan due to his elder status, not strength.

    Now here we see Tobirama fatally wounding Izuna with kenjutsu.

    Do note that this was BEFORE he was rendered blind.


    So, if Izuna and Madara Uchiha were equal in "Every way", and this continued to be true with even the MS awoken, then it is safe to say Tobirama was stronger than a pre-EMS Madara (the pinnacle of his power). Some may argue that I am using "ABC logic" but this is the clearest cut-case of how to accurately assess someone's hype. Tobirama fanboys, rejoice. Madara fanboys, breathe.
     
         

  2. #2
    (Insert douchey kanji) Space Cowboy's Avatar
    Status
    Space Cowboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chantilly VA
    Posts
    1,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    I just want to see how his S/T jutsu functions already. It must be pretty strong if thats what he used to take out a MS user supposedly equal to Madara
     
         

  3. #3
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    Posts
    16,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    I agree, though it can be assumed that they were starting to go blind at that stage because Izuna gives him his eyes shortly after.
     
         

  4. #4
    Pro Hunter gutSy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    gutSy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NGL
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deep Purple
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    i agree dude. I am a senju AND uchiha fanboy, nothing made me like this series more than madaras power, but after this chapter, i think its safe to say that the uchiha are inferior to the senju.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post
    I just want to see how his S/T jutsu functions already. It must be pretty strong if thats what he used to take out a MS user supposedly equal to Madara
    Agreed. I have been trying to figure out what it was. I mean his name means, "the space between two doors" which could be associated with S/T jutsu.
     
         

  6. #6
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Izuna has the worst ****ing death -_- fk u kishi lamest shit in the world.
     
         

  7. #7
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    22,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Yes, Tobirama is boss
     
         

  8. #8
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    It wasn't just a kenjutsu, it is combined with the flying thunder god ninjutsu. The thing is he didn't even use any of his strong water released attacks nor displayed his edo tensei yet and he is already kicking ass.
     
         

  9. #9
    Fullmetal Alchemist R4mbl3's Avatar
    Status
    R4mbl3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,547
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillen before work
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Tobirama and Hashirama were obivously stronger.

    Tobirama is stronger than Izuna.
    Hashirama is stronger than Madara.
    Senju is stronger than Uchiha.
     
         

  10. #10
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    I'd agree. Obviously EMS Madara is far different than MS Madara; however, Tobirama clearly defeated MS Izuna...so I can't say there is any reason to disagree except maybee that it isn't true that MS Izuna and MS Madara were equal (under a though of Obito having lied...but I'm betting they were close enough as equals considering Tobirama seemed to have nowhere near as much fatigue or wear/tear when Izuna was cut).
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    I agree, though it can be assumed that they were starting to go blind at that stage because Izuna gives him his eyes shortly after.
    Madara was, true. But it is dificult to say about Izuna. Madara was spamming (assumed) "like a Sasuke" and that was the cause of his blindness. Izuna struck me more as a cooler mind. But good point, nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by gutSy Sage View Post
    i agree dude. I am a senju AND uchiha fanboy, nothing made me like this series more than madaras power, but after this chapter, i think its safe to say that the uchiha are inferior to the senju.
    I wouldn't say the Uchiha are inferior. Do note that the Senju only have 3 notable shinobi. Hashirama, Tobirama, and Tsunade. The Uchiha have a handful.
     
         

  12. #12
    NB's Black God -Kami-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Kami- is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    12,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if you can't hear me, it's
    the weed I'm smoking!
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    I agree, though it can be assumed that they were starting to go blind at that stage because Izuna gives him his eyes shortly after.
    Agree with this, if Izuna died shortly after the battle then we can assume that he too was going blind since Madara got EMS pretty soon afterwards.
    OT: I think Tobirama's hype has been getting bigger lately. If he was able to take down an MS user (going blind or not), with Kenjutsu and probably other techniques, we can assume Tobirama is no push over. If only he had more feats, it would be nice to see him really use his S/T. Tobirama needs his own chapter of fighting
     
         

  13. #13
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by R4mbl3 View Post
    Tobirama and Hashirama were obivously stronger.

    Tobirama is stronger than Izuna.
    Hashirama is stronger than Madara.
    Senju is stronger than Uchiha.
    But Uchiha > Uzumaki
     
         

  14. #14
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Tobirama took over this chapter.
     
         

  15. #15
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Was Izuna even using MS.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    It wasn't just a kenjutsu, it is combined with the flying thunder god ninjutsu. The thing is he didn't even use any of his strong water released attacks nor displayed his edo tensei yet and he is already kicking ass.
    Well, I said that because the tech is labeled as a kenjutsu. But you may have a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Yes, Tobirama is boss
    Indeed. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I'd agree. Obviously EMS Madara is far different than MS Madara; however, Tobirama clearly defeated MS Izuna...so I can't say there is any reason to disagree except maybee that it isn't true that MS Izuna and MS Madara were equal (under a though of Obito having lied...but I'm betting they were close enough as equals considering Tobirama seemed to have nowhere near as much fatigue or wear/tear when Izuna was cut).
    Exactly. EMS Madara was obviously more powerful than Tobirama, but pre? Tobirama could tank him.
     
         

  17. #17
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Well, I said that because the tech is labeled as a kenjutsu. But you may have a point.

    Indeed. :D

    Exactly. EMS Madara was obviously more powerful than Tobirama, but pre? Tobirama could tank him.
    No, maybe, no.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Agree with this, if Izuna died shortly after the battle then we can assume that he too was going blind since Madara got EMS pretty soon afterwards.
    OT: I think Tobirama's hype has been getting bigger lately. If he was able to take down an MS user (going blind or not), with Kenjutsu and probably other techniques, we can assume Tobirama is no push over. If only he had more feats, it would be nice to see him really use his S/T. Tobirama needs his own chapter of fighting
    Well, we can't assume because it has never been implied. And agreed, I wish we could see more of his techs. As previously stated, I would love to see his S/T jutsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Tobirama took over this chapter.
    He is a boss. What can I say?
    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Was Izuna even using MS.
    If he didnt, then it would have been a foolish decision (obviously).
     
         

  19. #19
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Was Izuna even using MS.
    Why wouldn't he use it at such an important battle. Even if you say he is nearly blind he would have used it every chance he'll get until his light finally disappear. Getting blind don't seem to scare the uchihas, like how itachi kept using his eyes till the end.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    No, maybe, no.
    Ask his equal, Izuna. I believe he could vouch for Tobirama's "swagger".
     
         

  21. #21
    #ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɴʏǫᴜɪʟ AzureCicada's Avatar
    Status
    AzureCicada is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    369
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just watch the morning sun
    shine down (down) Shining down
    just as dazzlingly as you
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Izuna is one lucky ***** dying by the hands of Tobi-muthafuking-rama

    Tobirama fodderize me next!

    okay i'm joking guys

    But this chapter did established Tobirama wasn't as weak as i really assumed he was. I was guessing Izuna>Tobirama.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    Why wouldn't he use it at such an important battle. Even if you say he is nearly blind he would have used it every chance he'll get until his light finally disappear. Getting blind don't seem to scare the uchihas, like how itachi kept using his eyes till the end.
    @1st Bold: Agreed.
    @2nd Bold: Well, Itachi was intending to die by Sasuke. So I can see how blindness wouldn't phase him.
     
         

  23. #23
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    No, maybe, no.
    Yes! Yes! Yes! D-Bryan style!
     
         

  24. #24
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Yea that's if you want to go by what orbito said then yea they wer equal
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Something to Note of Tobirama's Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Yea that's if you want to go by what orbito said then yea they wer equal
    Thought that was Itachi?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •