Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    7,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nami-swan, Robin~chwan &
    Hancock <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3
     

    How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

    I know I'm a bit late but w/e, personally I think it's awesome and hopefully they don't fk it up. Apparently, they might not start from the beginning which I think isn't a great idea at all.
     
         
    Last edited by Yo Momma San; 03-20-2013 at 01:24 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

    When are they doing this?
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    NeverEnding is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Land of No Return
    Posts
    1,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lmao NvG still hates my
    guts...
     

    Re: How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    I know I'm a bit late but w/e, personally I think it's awesome and hopefully they don't fk it up. Apparently, they're they might not start from the beginning which I think isn't a great idea at all.
    Dude it's all about the money there trying to get other people into the series!!! One Piece is my favorite series BUT it didn't start off so great and in the old toonami they started off from the beginning and it never hit!!! The one anime that was popular at that time was Naruto!!! I hope they start semi-beginning!!!
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Sasukenumberonelover is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?
     



    Re: How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

    True, if they start from the beginning it'll just take too long until they get to the good parts.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    7,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nami-swan, Robin~chwan &
    Hancock <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3
     

    Re: How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

    Yeah but if they skip the start, they're going to leave out epic flashbacks.
     
         

  6. #6
    Nurse Proof Chibss Salad's Avatar
    Status
    Chibss Salad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hashi's Pep Rally
    Posts
    4,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    My measurements: 32-26-36
     

    Re: How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

    When it was on Toonami years ago, I remember it being boring and heavily censored. Hopefully it'll get more popular this time
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    7,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nami-swan, Robin~chwan &
    Hancock <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3
     

    Re: How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnding View Post
    Dude it's all about the money there trying to get other people into the series!!! One Piece is my favorite series BUT it didn't start off so great and in the old toonami they started off from the beginning and it never hit!!! The one anime that was popular at that time was Naruto!!! I hope they start semi-beginning!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    When it was on Toonami years ago, I remember it being boring and heavily censored. Hopefully it'll get more popular this time
    wow it's been on toonami before? I thought it only aired on 4kids ( that's were I first watched it )
     
         

  8. #8
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN
     

    Re: How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    When are they doing this?
    Around April

    If they start on Skypiea or later think about all the important things you miss. You miss Zoro vs Mihawk. You miss the Arlong arc which is I think the 1st real arc in the series. You miss the introductions of Smoker & Dragon 2 pretty big characters in the series.

    You miss Laboon which means you wont understand the Brooks character motivation. & all the Alabasta stuff you miss Ace,The Giants, Crocodile. All them have big comebacks latter own. & you miss Jaya which set up a lot of story you get Doflamingo, Kuma, & most importantly Blackbeard.

    I think they should start on Baratie. I personally like the 1st episodes of OP but I don't think anything major happens until this arc & of course I'm talking about Zoro fighting Mihawk.

    & we see Luffy's & Zoro's & Usopp's motivations time & time again so I would start with Baratie that way you basically have the original crew gathered & Luffy vs Krieg is a pretty good fight to start off the new run. & then you go into the Arlong arc the arc that hooked me.
     
         
    Last edited by cryhwks; 03-20-2013 at 01:34 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    7,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nami-swan, Robin~chwan &
    Hancock <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3
     

    Re: How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    Around April

    If they start on Skypiea or later think about all the important things you miss. You miss Zoro vs Mihawk. You miss the Arlong arc which is I think the 1st real arc in the series. You miss the introductions of Smoker & Dragon 2 pretty big characters in the series.

    You miss Laboon which means you wont understand the Brooks character motivation. & all the Alabasta stuff you miss Ace,The Giants, Crocodile. All them have big comebacks latter own. & you miss Jaya which set up a lot of story you get Doflamingo, Kuma, & most importantly Blackbeard.

    I think they should start on Baratie. I personally like the 1st episodes of OP but I don't think anything major happens until this arc & of course I'm talking about Zoro fighting Mihawk.

    & we see Luffy's & Zoro's & Usopp's motivations time & time again so I would start with Baratie that way you basically have the original crew gathered & Luffy vs Krieg is a pretty good fight to start off the new run. & then you go into the Arlong arc the arc that hooked me.
    Nailed it.
     
         

  10. #10
    Mod on Luffy *****$ Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    22,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girls, best comeback to your
    BF....COMEBACK with a
    sandwich!!
     

    Re: How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

    I could care less because i watch it online. But i guess it would be nice for people who don't watch it online. But then again there apparently not gonna start from the beginning thus ruining people's chance in watching it because they won;t know whats the anime about
     
         

  11. #11
    Film Z best One Piece film Naruto D Luffy's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto D Luffy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam ,Rotterdam
    Posts
    6,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to tear a hole in
    Akainu's heart. As for
    Blackbeard i'll throw him into
    a room full of darkness. ;)
     

    Re: How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

    I don't care really, i personally like the Eng sub . Sounds more correct and normal to me. That's just my opinion
     
         

  12. #12
    Blazing Will! CrimsonFire's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ask the wind
    Posts
    4,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....
     

    Re: How do you guys feel about One Piece airing on Toonami?

     
         
    Last edited by CrimsonFire; 03-23-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •