Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    17,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    is tobiramas actions were portrayed in a clearly negative light despite doing nothing evil, well nothing on the level of itachis brutal crimes. ET is an atrocity, as is racism. at least tobirama is his own man and doesnt fall for idealistic bullshit.
     
         

  2. #2
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Wait, did you make this thread just because people were calling you out on bashing Tobirama in a thread you made a few minutes ago?
     
         

  3. #3
    ♣♠ Scrublord ♠♣ Hype the Beast's Avatar
    Status
    Hype the Beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Inside the moon
    Posts
    9,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    NeoGAF is the only true
    forum...
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Izuna got fu$%ed up by him lol
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    Moss is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    「分化」
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    You are so petty.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    5,676
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    But you just bashed him in another thread you made
    your confusing me are u a hater or wanker like make up your mind
     
         

  6. #6
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    21,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Tobirama > any Uchiha besides Madara EMS.
     
         

  7. #7
    ~ Young Money Gz Kush ~ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    unorthodox is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Palm Beach Florida
    Posts
    9,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    Tobirama > any Uchiha besides Madara EMS.
    sasuke itachi obito shisui > tobirama low med diff


    your threads suck
     
         

  8. #8
    YES! YES! YES! King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I'm Somewhere Where Rain Lasts Forever!!!!!!
    Posts
    9,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling Some Serious Suckual
    Overtones Right About Now!!
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    What does ET have to do with racism...enlighten meh
     
         

  9. #9
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Itachi would still rape him with Tsukuyomi.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    5,676
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    sasuke itachi obito shisui > tobirama low med diff


    your threads suck
    No they don't wtf if tobirama killed one Ms uchiha low-mid diff how then can 4 other Ms uchiha beat him especially obito its already proven ftg >kamui
     
         

  11. #11
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuniumi View Post
    You are so petty.
    That's an understatement, man. This guy blows my mind with the things he do and the stuff he says.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member 6pathofpain's Avatar
    Status
    6pathofpain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    sasuke itachi obito shisui > tobirama low med diff


    your threads suck
    Lmfaoo well that just stupid
     
         

  13. #13
    Member staticdash22's Avatar
    Status
    staticdash22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    is tobiramas actions were portrayed in a clearly negative light despite doing nothing evil, well nothing on the level of itachis brutal crimes. ET is an atrocity, as is racism. at least tobirama is his own man and doesnt fall for idealistic bullshit.
    "ET an atrocity" Yes, and that's why he did something about his own creation. According ti the Wiki: "During his lifetime, Tobirama created the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation technique;however, some time after its creation he labelled it as a kinjutsu"
    Kinjutsu are techniques that have been banned from being taught or used.

    Kinjutsu- "Despite being banned, the use of these techniques generally does not carry any legal consequences in respects to the village they're used in, except those brought on by the techniques themselves. However, their use is heavily frowned upon, especially those techniques that violate nature"

    The good thing is that Tobirama probably realized the mistake he made in creating Edo Tensei. When you think about it, it was probably created so Madara and some others could see their family again but it grew into something worse. The problem is that there were no legal consequences and extreme measures taken to prevent anyone else from using the jutsu. What happens after Tobirama's time isn't his fault, but it is a part of his legacy.
     
         

  14. #14
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    17,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    But you just bashed him in another thread you made
    your confusing me are u a hater or wanker like make up your mind
    im still bashing him. hes the character whos second only to itachi in terms of hatred from me

    ET an atrocity" Yes, and that's why he did something about his own creation. According ti the Wiki: "During his lifetime, Tobirama created the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation technique;however, some time after its creation he labelled it as a kinjutsu"
    Kinjutsu are techniques that have been banned from being taught or used.
    he created it and didnt stop when he realised it only works by killing someone else. many ninjas knew about it (kinkaku, mu, madara, oro) implying he used it in battle
    tobirama killed one Ms uchiha low-mid diff how then can 4 other Ms uchiha beat him especially obito its already proven ftg >kamui
    minato's FTG only worked because obito was rushing the fight, anyway irrelevant as tobiramas shown no space time jutsus adn we dont know how already weakened izuna was
    Tobirama > any Uchiha besides Madara EMS.
    you say that like its fact. i just disagreed. pointless comment. what about this guy makes him a superior character to shisui or sasuke?
     
         

  15. #15
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    sasuke itachi obito shisui > tobirama low med diff


    your threads suck
    unfortunately i can only agree on obito being stronger. The rest don't cut it.
     
         

  16. #16
    Itachi God Of Shinobi God Itachi's Avatar
    Status
    God Itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Itachi > Tobirama
     
         

  17. #17
    Premium User Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    6,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke Haters you-night!
    #ToatsSerius #Hatorade
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    How isn't this guy banned yet?
     
         

  18. #18
    Premium User Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    6,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke Haters you-night!
    #ToatsSerius #Hatorade
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    tobiramas shown no space time jutsus
    Going in my sig.
     
         

  19. #19
    Yondaime Hokage FourthLegacy's Avatar
    Status
    FourthLegacy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Toronto/Hamilton Canada
    Posts
    1,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    sasuke itachi obito shisui > tobirama low med diff


    your threads suck
    Naruto>sasuke
    Minato>OBITO
    Danzo>Shisui
    Jiraiya>itachi (he barely escaped fighting Jiraiya) I'm sorry but
    Your posts suck, I've seen a few and it's not hard to tell you're an Uchiha fan boy.
    All the uchihas you've enlisted have been beaten.
    And Tobirama won't be foolish enough to fight 4 s class/kage levelled uchihas.
    It sounded like it needs to be 4 talented uchihas to beat out Tobirama therefore your argument is invalid.
     
         
    Last edited by FourthLegacy; 03-20-2013 at 04:16 AM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,463
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    ofc itachi more then tobirama
     
         

  21. #21
    The Legend of NB #TH Inanimated's Avatar
    Status
    Inanimated is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The legend returns
    Posts
    5,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    sasuke itachi obito shisui > tobirama low med diff


    your threads suck
    Stop being such a fanboy. Tobirama solo'd Izuna, who is if not slightly weaker than Madara, equal to him. Sasuke and Itachi won't be able to touch him considering he has been shown to have some form of FTG. Your posts suck friend.
     
         

  22. #22
    Academy Student Izuna34's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna34 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The only reason i like Tobirama more than Itachi

    tobirama is more evil than itachi
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •