Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Member SGPSpinelli's Avatar
    Status
    SGPSpinelli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Hey everyone, well I have noticed this a while back and probably a lot of you did too but I don't think i have ever heard this question being asked but remember during the pein invasion arc when Nagato was going on about his story to naruto and the flashback with the uprising of the Amegakure shinobi lead by Yahiko against Hanzo and his crew, well remember when we saw Danzo in the flashback he still had the wrapping's around his eye where it has been revealed he has a sharingan, Uchiha Shisui's Sharigan to be precise...I was wondering why Danzo wore these wrapping even then? I mean, there was no possible way he was hiding Shisui's sharingan due to the fact that this was during the 2nd shinobi world war and Itachi hasn't even been born yet so the murder of Shisui uchiha couldn't have occurred, therefore Danzo could not have his eye...did something happen to his eye beforehand? did anyone notice this? and sorry if someone did bring this up I was just wondering.
     
         

  2. #2
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    he probably lost his right eye in battle like kakashi lost his left eye
     
         

  3. #3
    Member SGPSpinelli's Avatar
    Status
    SGPSpinelli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Probably, I was thinking somewhere along those lines that he lost his eye in battle.
     
         

  4. #4
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    yea, I think his eye was gone before he got shisui's eye. otherwise it would have been pretty obvious that he had done somethign to his other eye when he transplanted the sharingan
     
         

  5. #5
    Member H3llScreaM's Avatar
    Status
    H3llScreaM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Blaj, Romania
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by SGPSpinelli View Post
    Hey everyone, well I have noticed this a while back and probably a lot of you did too but I don't think i have ever heard this question being asked but remember during the pein invasion arc when Nagato was going on about his story to naruto and the flashback with the uprising of the Amegakure shinobi lead by Yahiko against Hanzo and his crew, well remember when we saw Danzo in the flashback he still had the wrapping's around his eye where it has been revealed he has a sharingan, Uchiha Shisui's Sharigan to be precise...I was wondering why Danzo wore these wrapping even then? I mean, there was no possible way he was hiding Shisui's sharingan due to the fact that this was during the 2nd shinobi world war and Itachi hasn't even been born yet so the murder of Shisui uchiha couldn't have occurred, therefore Danzo could not have his eye...did something happen to his eye beforehand? did anyone notice this? and sorry if someone did bring this up I was just wondering.
    if you read the manga.. it say`s that he louse 1 eye and arm in the fight whit the 3`th hokage... for the position of Hokage... read the manga..
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Big Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Big Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by H3llScreaM View Post
    if you read the manga.. it say`s that he louse 1 eye and arm in the fight whit the 3`th hokage... for the position of Hokage... read the manga..
    hey do not talk down to him too much. i have re read most of the manga multiple times but even i forgot about it. just chill dude
     
         

  7. #7
    Urahara Kisuke's twin Takeo's Avatar
    Status
    Takeo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    I think my eyes are bleeding... -.- no punctuation ftl.

    He probably lost his eye in a battle, found shisui's body after itachi killed him, and transplanted the eye into his empty socket.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    toadvenom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    All of you are wrong. Danzo never said he lost his eye fighting with the third. Show me that quote and i'll shut up. But untill then I have a theory about this very issue.

    Danzo had the sharingan when he was standing next to hanzo. Whos sharingan it was? i do not know
    so why did AO see Shisui's sharingan?
    answer:
    danzo's first sharingan started to loose eyesight because he figured out how to get it to mangekou level. just like kakashi

    so, he just had to replace it, and did it with Shisui's eye
    this means danzo probably has EMS in his left eye
    do not be surprised if this happens.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member SGPSpinelli's Avatar
    Status
    SGPSpinelli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by H3llScreaM View Post
    if you read the manga.. it say`s that he louse 1 eye and arm in the fight whit the 3`th hokage... for the position of Hokage... read the manga..
    Wow dude maybe you should read the manga before getting on my case, nowhere does it state how Danzo lost his eye and arm, maybe before you try to insult someone next time make sure your facts are in order.
     
         
    Last edited by SGPSpinelli; 11-19-2009 at 07:58 AM.

  10. #10
    Member H3llScreaM's Avatar
    Status
    H3llScreaM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Blaj, Romania
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jutsu View Post
    hey do not talk down to him too much. i have re read most of the manga multiple times but even i forgot about it. just chill dude
    i just sad to read the manga... that`s it..

    and if you don`t have a good memory... blame yourself!

    And now.. STFU! because i was not talking down to him.. i`m talking down to you now..
     
         

  11. #11
    Member SGPSpinelli's Avatar
    Status
    SGPSpinelli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by H3llScreaM View Post
    i just sad to read the manga... that`s it..

    and if you don`t have a good memory... blame yourself!

    And now.. STFU! because i was not talking down to him.. i`m talking down to you now..
    Really now? give me the exact chapter of the manga than of where it states danzo lost his arm and eye in a battle with Hiruzen Sarutobi, because i actually don't have a bad memory and i DO NOT recall any of this.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member SGPSpinelli's Avatar
    Status
    SGPSpinelli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    I think my eyes are bleeding... -.- no punctuation ftl.

    He probably lost his eye in a battle, found shisui's body after itachi killed him, and transplanted the eye into his empty socket.
    Sorry about how shitty it was written out, I was kind of in a rush so you know I really didn't give a shit about punctuation at the moment
     
         

  13. #13
    Member H3llScreaM's Avatar
    Status
    H3llScreaM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Blaj, Romania
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by toadvenom View Post
    All of you are wrong. Danzo never said he lost his eye fighting with the third. Show me that quote and i'll shut up. But untill then I have a theory about this very issue.

    Danzo had the sharingan when he was standing next to hanzo. Whos sharingan it was? i do not know
    so why did AO see Shisui's sharingan?
    answer:
    danzo's first sharingan started to loose eyesight because he figured out how to get it to mangekou level. just like kakashi

    so, he just had to replace it, and did it with Shisui's eye
    this means danzo probably has EMS in his left eye
    do not be surprised if this happens.
    well i don`t have to quote you that, if you are not listening what are you reading.. then it`s your problem.. and btw.. what you are talking here.. i`ts just you opinion it`s not fact.. and danzo whit ems.. omg .. let`s just say i did not see that..
     
         

  14. #14
    Member SGPSpinelli's Avatar
    Status
    SGPSpinelli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Why can't you answer me? I mean you MUST have something, you claimed that in the manga it actually states how Danzo lost his arm and eye, well than show me. it can't be that hard can it? Actually yeah it probably could be that hard due to the fact that it doesn't actually say that anywhere in the manga, so thanks.
     
         
    Last edited by SGPSpinelli; 11-19-2009 at 08:14 AM.

  15. #15
    Member H3llScreaM's Avatar
    Status
    H3llScreaM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Blaj, Romania
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by SGPSpinelli View Post
    Why can't you answer me? I mean you MUST have something, you claimed that in the manga it actually states how Danzo lost his arm and eye, well than show me. it can't be that hard can it? Actually yeah it probably could be that hard due to the fact that it doesn't actually say that anywhere in the manga, so thanks.
    well i don`t have the time to show you know.. i`m at work.. so i can`t rly search for the page... but i will...
     
         

  16. #16
    Member SGPSpinelli's Avatar
    Status
    SGPSpinelli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by H3llScreaM View Post
    well i don`t have the time to show you know.. i`m at work.. so i can`t rly search for the page... but i will...
    Alrighty ill take your word and I will be waiting for that page from you, it might be kind of difficult to find something that isn't there in the first place though. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
     
         

  17. #17
    Member H3llScreaM's Avatar
    Status
    H3llScreaM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Blaj, Romania
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by SGPSpinelli View Post
    Alrighty ill take your word and I will be waiting for that page from you, it might be kind of difficult to find something that isn't there in the first place though. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    well.. you can search 4 that to if you have the time.. .. because i don`t like to the researching ... an tell if you find.. and if you say no.. i will do the search.. (if you need an answer you have to pay 4 it... whit some work. )
     
         

  18. #18
    Member SGPSpinelli's Avatar
    Status
    SGPSpinelli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by H3llScreaM View Post
    well.. you can search 4 that to if you have the time.. .. because i don`t like to the researching ... an tell if you find.. and if you say no.. i will do the search.. (if you need an answer you have to pay 4 it... whit some work. )
    Why would i waste my time going back through the manga to look for something that isn't there!? look dude, i know it wasn't stated, you know it wasn't stated, lets leave it at that.
     
         
    Last edited by SGPSpinelli; 11-19-2009 at 08:58 AM.

  19. #19
    Member H3llScreaM's Avatar
    Status
    H3llScreaM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Blaj, Romania
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by SGPSpinelli View Post
    Why would i waste my time going back through the manga to look for something that isn't there!? look dude, i know it wasn't stated, you know it wasn't stated, lets leave it at that.
    ok ok i will do the search.. and i will post it here..
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    uummm it only said that danzo competed against the hiruzen for the spot of the 3rdhokage

    end of this small pointless beef
    hey hell u should not be honestly callin any1 idiot or \
    but i get y this guy started the thread

    its a good theory We dont honestly know how danzou injured his eye cuz according to the pic he probaly waas facing hiruzen verbally and politically never said he lost there is a chance danzou could b tobis twin brother
    the way zetsu used his name is like
     
         

  21. #21
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Something I have noticed with Danzo

    Keep this on topic and that counts especially for you H3llScreaM. You start attacking him while you clearly didn't read his thread carefully. Also, as already been said, the manga doesn't say anything about Danzo loosing his eye and arm in a battle against Sarutobi, it doesn't even say they fought each other at all.
    What they did say is that they both competed for the title of hokage. End of discussion.

    On topic I just think he lost his eye in combat and later transplanted the Sharingan. This way no one would actually be suspicous about his eye as it already was gone.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •