but for broader shoulders.

Re: Broly's Power Unsealed!

We'll just restart. >.> Tell me everything you know about fuinjutsu

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sup Fuuinjutsu is the art of sealing. It is able to seal chakra, people, things, bodies, and whatever else you need. The awesome thing is its like a capsule from dbz, no matter how big what you want to seal is, it can be done and unsealed very quickly. These things can be unsealed in certain positions (like how sasuke summoned his shuriken in his hand by tapping a seal on his wrist) and can be sealed however long you want. The uzumaki clan was widely known for its sealing techniques and fuuin is freaking awesome.

The uzumaki clan was known for sealing. Summoning usually requires a blood sacrifice and only a limited amount of things can be summoned. Also summoning is bringing something from another dimension, or somewhere else, to you. Sealing/unsealing can seal pretty much anything and its bringing the thing you sealed into the tag out to you.

The 5 element sealing technique works by you writting the kanji of an element on a scroll and opening it towards whatever you want to seal. Then a vapor comes out and absorbs whatever element it is that you wrote up to S rank. Pretty simple but awesome all the same.

The 8 trigrams seal is a seal designed to kesp a bijuu inside someone, allowing their chakra to leak and naturally fuse with the jinchuuriki. It is used by summoning an altar an infusing the seal onto the jinchuuriki's stomach.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Sup Fuuinjutsu is the art of sealing. It is able to seal chakra, people, things, bodies, and whatever else you need. The awesome thing is its like a capsule from dbz, no matter how big what you want to seal is, it can be done and unsealed very quickly. These things can be unsealed in certain positions (like how sasuke summoned his shuriken in his hand by tapping a seal on his wrist) and can be sealed however long you want. The uzumaki clan was widely known for its sealing techniques and fuuin is freaking awesome.

The uzumaki clan was known for sealing. Summoning usually requires a blood sacrifice and only a limited amount of things can be summoned. Also summoning is bringing something from another dimension, or somewhere else, to you. Sealing/unsealing can seal pretty much anything and its bringing the thing you sealed into the tag out to you.

The 5 element sealing technique works by you writting the kanji of an element on a scroll and opening it towards whatever you want to seal. Then a vapor comes out and absorbs whatever element it is that you wrote up to S rank. Pretty simple but awesome all the same.

The 8 trigrams seal is a seal designed to kesp a bijuu inside someone, allowing their chakra to leak and naturally fuse with the jinchuuriki. It is used by summoning an altar an infusing the seal onto the jinchuuriki's stomach.
    Great. Ready for techniques?!?!?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

>_>
    yes please

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

>_>
    yes please
    Impatient, rude boy.

(Fūin Fuda) – Sealing Tag
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Once one of these tags is placed on an object, either by hand or by being attached to a kunai and thrown, a substantial seal slowly forms over the target. This prevents the target from moving or being summoned.
    Note: The seal takes a while to form, so any opponent can rip it off negating its effects entirely, if he does so within five seconds.
    Note: This technique only works against summons, or bodies resurrected via Edo Tensei.

Remove a sealing tag, and write the kanji for "Seal" on it. When my summon is created, either physically place it on her or wrap it around a kunai and then throw it. Once it's attached to her, focus your chakra into it to form a seal over her to stop her movement.

-Summons a Hyena-

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    We'll just restart. >.> Tell me everything you know about fuinjutsu
    Fūinjutsu is a type of jutsu that seals objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object. Fūinjutsu can also be used to also unseal objects either from within something or someone.

You can seal within scrolls, sealing tags, and even humans. You can also unseal from those things as well.

You can perform Fuinjutsu by performing hand seals and slamming your hand on the ground, sealing tags with Kanjis, seals can even be activated from from the body once the trigger has been activated.
    Great. Ready for techniques?!?!?
    Yes, yes I am
    Impatient, rude boy.

Description: Once one of these tags is placed on an object, either by hand or by being attached to a kunai and thrown, a substantial seal slowly forms over the target. This prevents the target from moving or being summoned.
    Note: The seal takes a while to form, so any opponent can rip it off negating its effects entirely, if he does so within five seconds.
    Note: This technique only works against summons, or bodies resurrected via Edo Tensei.

Remove a sealing tag, and write the kanji for "Seal" on it. When my summon is created, either physically place it on her or wrap it around a kunai and then throw it. Once it's attached to her, focus your chakra into it to form a seal over her to stop her movement.

-Summons 2 Hyenas-
    I remove a tag from my pouch and I write the kanji for "Seal" 封 on it, and then I attach it to my Kunai. I then run towards a Hyena and jump over it in a corkscrew fashion. While above the Hyena, at the highest arc point of my jump, I throw the kunai into its back and then land behind it. A seal then slowly forms over the Hyena's back, preventing it from moving.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Broly<Goku

*Character bashing* T_____T Nyuuuuuu

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Broly<Goku

You will burn for your heresy.

Impatient, rude boy.

-Summons a Hyena-
    Broly takes out a fuuin tag and quickly inscribes the kanji for seal "封" on the front and wrap it around the handle of a kunai. Broly then runs straight up to the Hyena at quick speeds before jumping up and slamming the kunai into your Hyena's head, drawing blood and head trauma. After the kunai is firmly planted in it's skull Broly focuses his chakra into the seal and a seal slowly forms over your summon, preventing it from moving

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Broly<Goku

Sensei pls teach me man pls

Quote Originally Posted by ZandaT View Post
    Fūinjutsu is a type of jutsu that seals objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object. Fūinjutsu can also be used to also unseal objects either from within something or someone.

You can seal within scrolls, sealing tags, and even humans. You can also unseal from those things as well.

You can perform Fuinjutsu by performing hand seals and slamming your hand on the ground, sealing tags with Kanjis, seals can even be activated from from the body once the trigger has been activated.

Yes, yes I am

I remove a tag from my pouch and I write the kanji for "Seal" 封 on it, and then I attach it to my Kunai. I then run towards a Hyena and jump over it in a corkscrew fashion. While above the Hyena, at the highest arc point of my jump, I throw the kunai into its back and then land behind it. A seal then slowly forms over the Hyena's back, preventing it from moving.
    You will burn for your heresy.

Broly takes out a fuuin tag and quickly inscribes the kanji for seal "封" on the front and wrap it around the handle of a kunai. Broly then runs straight up to the Hyena at quick speeds before jumping up and slamming the kunai into your Hyena's head, drawing blood and head trauma. After the kunai is firmly planted in it's skull Broly focuses his chakra into the seal and a seal slowly forms over your summon, preventing it from moving
    It's a massive Hyena, a kunai wont hurt. >.>

(Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki becomes exhausted after this happens.
    Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.

Take out a sealing tag and write the kanji for, "Repress". Place it on the forehead of a jin to halt/reverse its transformation or to block the access to its power.

-Killer Bee appears, and suddenly rushes at you-

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A kunai from the legendary super sayain will >_>

As the raikage appears in front of me I wonder why in the world he's trying to kill me. Before quickly taking out a seal and writting the kanji for "Repress" on the tag. As Killer Bee gets to him he calmly ducks a straight right punch and moves behind him, making him turn around to try to hit Broly. However as he turns around he only sees Broly's right hand (with the sealing tag in it) come straight towards his foehead as he plants the tag on him. The raikage then falls down due to being exhausted.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

I was walking along the paths of Kumo peacefully until I saw Kirabi pop out in his incomplete form. The Raikage rushes at me at a fast pace with 2 of his tentacles sticking out. I quickly pull out a sealing tag with the Kanji 押える on it which mean suppression. As he approaches I crank back my right hand and I slap it on his forehead once he was close enough. He falls to the floor exhausted while letting out a girlish scream.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

A kunai from the legendary super sayain will >_>

As the raikage appears in front of me I wonder why in the world he's trying to kill me. Before quickly taking out a seal and writting the kanji for "Repress" on the tag. As Killer Bee gets to him he calmly ducks a straight right punch and moves behind him, making him turn around to try to hit Broly. However as he turns around he only sees Broly's right hand (with the sealing tag in it) come straight towards his foehead as he plants the tag on him. The raikage then falls down due to being exhausted.
    I was walking along the paths of Kumo peacefully until I saw Kirabi pop out in his incomplete form. The Raikage rushes at me at a fast pace with 2 of his tentacles sticking out. I quickly pull out a sealing tag with the Kanji 押える on it which mean suppression. As he approaches I crank back my right hand and I slap it on his forehead once he was close enough. He falls to the floor exhausted while letting out a girlish scream.
    No.

(Han'you Fūin) – Generic Sealing Technique
    Type: Supplementary , Defensive
    Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
    Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
    Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

This is a basic seal where you can unseal weapons too big/too annoying to be carried normally, like windmill shuriken. Or you can just use this like Sasuke did to have a quick method for using shuriken.

-Hands you a scroll-

Now unseal a windmill shuriken at throw it at me.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Isnt this pretty much lightning blade creation?

Broly takes the scroll and taps his first two fingers on it, inserting his chakra into it and summoning a windmill shuriken in his hand (like sasuke did against Itachi). He then charges lightning chakra into it and throws it at Shane. The blade will hit him no matter what jutsu he uses to dodge or block it or what he attempts to do to stop it. Selendrile WILL die from this.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

Takes scroll from Sensei. Wanting to be cool like Sasuke I wrap the scroll around my left forearm with the Kanji for "Windmill Shuriken" facing upwards. I then apply chakra to the Kanji and it reacts by summoning a windmill shriken in my hand. I then look at Broly and throw my windmill shruiken in sync with his making it harder to dodge.

Can I wrap a scroll around my body part with the Kanji for the word in my bio and then use this technique to summon it? That would be cool bro.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Takes scroll from Sensei. Wanting to be cool like Sasuke I wrap the scroll around my left forearm with the Kanji for "Windmill Shuriken" facing upwards. I then apply chakra to the Kanji and it reacts by summoning a windmill shriken in my hand. I then look at Broly and throw my windmill shruiken in sync with his making it harder to dodge.

Can I wrap a scroll around my body part with the Kanji for the word in my bio and then use this technique to summon it? That would be cool bro.
    I don't understand what you mean.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

I don't understand what you mean.
    Broly already answered in the tavern.

What I was asking was if it is possible to have body accessories with the Kanjis for weapons written out on them so all you would have to do is apply chakra to it while in battle.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Broly already answered in the tavern.

What I was asking was if it is possible to have body accessories with the Kanjis for weapons written out on them so all you would have to do is apply chakra to it while in battle.
    That's exactly what the technique does, if I understand you correctly.

I simply grab the windmill shuriken out of the air, because I ****ing own. I then throw them backwards at you. Now remove a scroll and write the kanji for "Seal" onto it. Then focus your chakra into the scroll, having it seal each of the shuriken back into them.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

I pull out a scroll and then scribble this kanji 封 on it which means "Seal". I then hold the unraveled scroll out widely while focusing my chakra into it. When my shuriken approaches the scroll it suddenly disappears in a poof of smoke where I then re-ravel the scroll and stick it in my flack jacket.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Umm sensei I said that would kill you no matter what. Sorry I'm going to get a mods opinion.

As you totally break the rules and grab the shuriken even though I said you'd die from it I take out a seal and inscribe the kanji for seal on it I then hold the seal towards the shuriken and focus my chakra into it. As the shuriken hits the tag it is instantly sealed into it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm sensei I said that would kill you no matter what. Sorry I'm going to get a mods opinion.

As you totally break the rules and grab the shuriken even though I said you'd die from it I take out a seal and inscribe the kanji for seal on it I then hold the seal towards the shuriken and focus my chakra into it. As the shuriken hits the tag it is instantly sealed into it.
    I pull out a scroll and then scribble this kanji 封 on it which means "Seal". I then hold the unraveled scroll out widely while focusing my chakra into it. When my shuriken approaches the scroll it suddenly disappears in a poof of smoke where I then re-ravel the scroll and stick it in my flack jacket.
    Leeeeeel. Nice job both of you.

( Fūin Wana Bakuhatsu ) – Sealing Trap Explosion
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.

Remove a sealing tag, and write the kanji for explosion onto it. Then, place the seal a few meters in front of you and retreat. When my clone comes near, the tag should react to his chakra, detonating itself.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

I take out a sealing tag and scribble the kanji for explosion on it before throwing it on the ground a few meter in front of me. I then retreat into mid.range away from the sealing tag and wait for results.

Is it possible to put this seal on a kunai and throw it into the ground?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I take out a sealing tag and write the kanji for explosion on it. I then wrap this around the end of a kunai and through it AT YOU NOT YOUR CLONES. As I throw it, I quickly jump backwards into mid range as the tag gets close to you and triggers an explosion.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I take out a sealing tag and scribble the kanji for explosion on it before throwing it on the ground a few meter in front of me. I then retreat into mid.range away from the sealing tag and wait for results.

Is it possible to put this seal on a kunai and throw it into the ground?
    I take out a sealing tag and write the kanji for explosion on it. I then wrap this around the end of a kunai and through it AT YOU NOT YOUR CLONES. As I throw it, I quickly jump backwards into mid range as the tag gets close to you and triggers an explosion.
    Redo your descriptions, both you. Much too short. And yes, i'd say it is possible.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You just didn't want to die

Broly sees your clones begin to run towards him and he quickly retrieves a tag from his pouch, scribbling the explosion kanji on the front of it. At the same time he takes a kunai out with his other hwnd and wraps the tag around the kunai. As they begin to step into short range he swiftly throw the tag in between them while infusing chakra in his feet and jumping backwards. As the kunai reaches them it reacts to their chakra and triggers a large explosion, killing them both

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»