Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    The Awakening

    *Sits quietly while awaiting Selendrile*
     
         

  2. #2
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: The Awakening

    Greetings. xD Well, first tell me about the general abilities of the Sharingan, a bit of back-story and description, and anything else you think is relevant.
     
         

  3. #3
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: The Awakening

    The Sharingan is able to perceive motions seemingly before they happen by the slightest twitch of a muscle, as well as chakra flow. The Sharingan not only can see the flow of chakra, but also gives a color to it. The Sharingan allows the user to tell if the chakra flow is irregular, letting them know whether or not a person is under Genjutsu. And last but not least, the Sharingan grants the user the ability in which the Sharingan got its name; the copying of other abilities (non kekkei genkai).

    The Sharingan is said to awaken after a biological disturbance within an Uchiha's brain due to a trauma or tragic emotional event. The Sharingan is the Uchiha's signature kekkei genkai, and is my favorite kekkei genkai out of all of them. I want to awaken my Sharingan because I simply love the Uchiha clan techniques, and Sasuke Uchiha is my favorite character. I believe I will utilize the Sharingan well in my future battles.

    I want to use my Sharingan in a variety of ways. I want to be able to counter my enemies with as much ease as possible, and use my other techniques in response. I plan to complete my Sharingan training one day, and striking fear into my enemies with the unforgettable glare of the dojutsu of the Uchiha; the Sharingan.

    Once again, I thank you for accepting me as your student. I look forward to training with you. I have been looking for a Sharingan trainer for quite a while now, and, here I am. I hope to not disappoint you.
     
         

  4. #4
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: The Awakening

    Quote Originally Posted by Susano'o View Post
    The Sharingan is able to perceive motions seemingly before they happen by the slightest twitch of a muscle, as well as chakra flow. The Sharingan not only can see the flow of chakra, but also gives a color to it. The Sharingan allows the user to tell if the chakra flow is irregular, letting them know whether or not a person is under Genjutsu. And last but not least, the Sharingan grants the user the ability in which the Sharingan got its name; the copying of other abilities (non kekkei genkai).

    The Sharingan is said to awaken after a biological disturbance within an Uchiha's brain due to a trauma or tragic emotional event. The Sharingan is the Uchiha's signature kekkei genkai, and is my favorite kekkei genkai out of all of them. I want to awaken my Sharingan because I simply love the Uchiha clan techniques, and Sasuke Uchiha is my favorite character. I believe I will utilize the Sharingan well in my future battles.

    I want to use my Sharingan in a variety of ways. I want to be able to counter my enemies with as much ease as possible, and use my other techniques in response. I plan to complete my Sharingan training one day, and striking fear into my enemies with the unforgettable glare of the dojutsu of the Uchiha; the Sharingan.

    Once again, I thank you for accepting me as your student. I look forward to training with you. I have been looking for a Sharingan trainer for quite a while now, and, here I am. I hope to not disappoint you.
    Great job. ^_^ So, there are two ways we can awaken your Sharingan. We can have a long, drawn out battle lasting for months so I can adequately drain chakra and unlock your Sharingan... or I can beat the fuzz outta you. Your choice.
     
         

  5. #5
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: The Awakening

    I have too much fuzz in me. So, I choose the latter of the two. ^_^
     
         

  6. #6
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: The Awakening

    Quote Originally Posted by Susano'o View Post
    I have too much fuzz in me. So, I choose the latter of the two. ^_^
    I was thinking the same thing. >_O

    Be careful, I might take things a little far. My art excites me..


    Deidara places his hands into his pouch, gathering some explosive clay. Once molded, he throws his hand forward, releasing two explosive clay lions. They expand in the air and begin to run towards you. Deidara leaps forward, riding one of the lions at you.

    (Bakuton: Kibaku Shiroi Raion no Kakudai o Hokori )- Explosion Release: Explosive Expanding Pride of the White Lion
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user will put a single hand in his side pouches filled with clay, and begin to mold and shape it. Then, he will release the clay in the shape of 3 miniature male lions. After being thrown into/onto the battlefield, the user can expand the miniature lions into full size animals. The lions are able to individually controlled until they are destroyed. They function similar to clones in that respect, but cannot use any techniques except for physical attacks. At any time they have been released, the lions are able to be individually detonated by performing the Tiger hand seal, and by yelling, "Katsu!". Each lion explodes with the force of three C1 bombs.
    *Note: Must have a Deidara biography
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Can be used once per battle
    *Note: No Clay techniques for the next two turns
    *Note: Lions are able to travel as fast as regular lions


    Deidara leaps high upwards off one of the lions, as they rip into your body. He then detonates them with a seal, causing a massive explosion. He comes down through the smoke, forming a massive Rasengan in his left hand. Your body on the ground is left helpless, as he grinds it into your stomach. Afterwords, a massive crater is left on the ground, with you at its center.

    Rasengan!!


    (Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Rank:S
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.


    Concentrate your chakra into your eyes the entire time, to attempt to awaken your new found ability.
     
         

  7. #7
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: The Awakening

    *I brace myself when I see the lions heading for me with you on one. As the lions come in contact with my body, I quickly activate the substitution jutsu and avoid the lions, and end up behind you.*
    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Rank: E
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 5
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

    -That was close.-
    *I focus my chakra to my eyes as much as possible, and to buy some more time, while you're falling to the ground after being in the air due to the now off target rasengan, I quickly perform 6 hand seals and shoot a volley of small fireballs at you, that are chakra controlled.*
    ( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

    *While distracted by the barrage of fireballs flying towards you, I spew a flame towards you that wraps around your body, burning you to a serious degree.*
    ( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

    -I... I feel a sensation in my eyes... I must keep focusing chakra to them!-

    (Bare with me, this is my first time battling Please correct me and give me any tips possible!)
     
         
    Last edited by Susano'o; 03-21-2013 at 04:01 PM.

  8. #8
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: The Awakening

    Quote Originally Posted by Susano'o View Post
    *I brace myself when I see the lions heading for me with you on one. As the lions come in contact with my body, I quickly activate the substitution jutsu and avoid the lions, and end up behind you.*
    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Rank: E
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 5
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

    -That was close.-
    *I focus my chakra to my eyes as much as possible, and to buy some more time, while you're falling to the ground after being in the air due to the now off target rasengan, I quickly perform 6 hand seals and shoot a volley of small fireballs at you, that are chakra controlled.*
    ( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

    *While distracted by the barrage of fireballs flying towards you, I spew a flame towards you that wraps around your body, burning you to a serious degree.*
    ( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

    -I... I feel a sensation in my eyes... I must keep focusing chakra to them!-

    (Bare with me, this is my first time battling Please correct me and give me any tips possible!)
    >_> You aren't supposed to avoid my attacks. They must hit you in order to put you in a near death state.
     
         

  9. #9
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: The Awakening

    Hahah, my mistake! Let me try again. But for real though, if we were battling, is that a decent move? Cause I've never done that before ^_^

    I focus my chakra to my eyes as I brace myself for the impending pain.
    "This is going to hurt, but I must take the pain. I will awaken my Sharingan."
    As I feel the attacks making contact with my body, I keep the goal in mind, ignoring the pain an focusing my chakra to my eyes as you advised. As I lay on the ground beaten, I begin to speak.
    "There is a sensation in my eyes... What.. is this?"
     
         

  10. #10
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: The Awakening

    Quote Originally Posted by Susano'o View Post
    Hahah, my mistake! Let me try again. But for real though, if we were battling, is that a decent move? Cause I've never done that before ^_^

    I focus my chakra to my eyes as I brace myself for the impending pain.
    "This is going to hurt, but I must take the pain. I will awaken my Sharingan."
    As I feel the attacks making contact with my body, I keep the goal in mind, ignoring the pain an focusing my chakra to my eyes as you advised. As I lay on the ground beaten, I begin to speak.
    "There is a sensation in my eyes... What.. is this?"
    It would work at first glance.
    __

    Deidara waits for a few seconds, but yet doesn't see the change in your eyes.

    Hm, guess ill have to keep going..

    Deidara grabs your injured body by the arm, and slings you up into the air, face down. As your rise, he focuses lightning chakra into his hands, and thrusts upwards into your stomach. He releases the lightning, sending a deadly current through your body. You rise up higher because of the strike.

    (Tsuin Ikazuchi Tajuu) – Twin Thunder Beast
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arms in a rotational sequence to act like a spring increasing the power of the concentrated lightning chakra that envelops their arm showing the spiral and then the user will rotate their arms fists clenched and strike the enemy target in the stomach. The rotational effect of the punches helps to deliver the lightning with extra power and speed dealing a strong amount of damage whilst paralysing the target through the stomache preventing them from properly moving and drastically restricting their speed.
    Note: Numbing lasts 1 turn
    Note: Technique can only be used 2 times.


    You tumble back downwards, while Deidara waits for the opportune moment. He pulls back his arm, and empties a powerful shot to your sternum, which sends you crashing into the ground a few meters away. He walks back up to you, looking into your eyes. He spits on the ground in disgust.

    (Gangeki) - Rock Attack
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest


    Try again, you damn Uchiha.
     
         

  11. #11
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: The Awakening

    Sasuke lays on the ground in pain, although he still has only his goal in mind.

    "Dish everything out. All of it. The pain... it's nothing... compared to my hatred!"

    Sasuke attempts to get up, but falls back to the ground.

    "No... I'll keep going... keep it up! I can take it all! You will witness these eyes turn the color of my blood! Just you wait!"

    Sasuke, out of shear power of will, slowly gets back up to his feet, but he is clearly to the point where he almost can't even move. Even as his body starts to deny him, his hatred drives him to never give up. His eyes begin to feel different. He continues to focus his chakra to them.
     
         

  12. #12
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: The Awakening

    Quote Originally Posted by Susano'o View Post
    Sasuke lays on the ground in pain, although he still has only his goal in mind.

    "Dish everything out. All of it. The pain... it's nothing... compared to my hatred!"

    Sasuke attempts to get up, but falls back to the ground.

    "No... I'll keep going... keep it up! I can take it all! You will witness these eyes turn the color of my blood! Just you wait!"

    Sasuke, out of shear power of will, slowly gets back up to his feet, but he is clearly to the point where he almost can't even move. Even as his body starts to deny him, his hatred drives him to never give up. His eyes begin to feel different. He continues to focus his chakra to them.
    Deidara views your eyes, as they suddenly shift to crimson. A single, black tomoe appears in your eyes.

    There's the cursed eye! It's appeared! Now get yourself to the hospital before you die.

    Deidara creates a couple clones, who tie you safely to an explosive hawk. The hawk rises in the air, in the direction of the hospital.
    __

    The one tomoe gives you minor tracking speeds, as well as the ability to pierce through visual D-rank genjutsu. If you wish to activate your Sharingan in battle, it'll require you to spend a move to do it.

    More information can be found >here< if you wish to look. I can answer any questions you have as well. ^^ Good luck with your journey to 3 tomoe!
     
         

  13. #13
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: The Awakening

    Thank you for the training! I love your training, you reply so fast!

    *Sasuke wakes up in the hospital with a full recovery*
     
         

  14. #14
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: The Awakening

    Go to the actual Hospital, in the Battle Arena section. o_o Follow the instructions there.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •