Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why is Itachi such a bastard to Kakashi?

not that he isnt a bastard to everyone but there was no rhyme or reason behind his cruelty in that encounter.

excuse number 1. "hes pretending to be evil! he went home and bawled his eyes out for what he had to force himself to do!". pretending to be evil doesnt mean doing intentionally evil things needlessly. they could have escaped that fight without hurting a single konoha ninja the instant they caught up. why? because people WEAKER than kakashi have already freaking done this (kabuto yakushi. three times no less) using body flicker. and because itachi already knows how to use genjutsu without using his sharingan. put them in one, make them think they are in a full scale fight. use the time to escape. easy. why didnt itachi do this? because he prefers threatening http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/141/5 and brutally attacking http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/142/9 his own people for little reason other than hes a giant donkey penis.

excuse 2. "kakashi knew too much! itachi had to order his murder!" itachi IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON KAKASHIS SIDE. why would he kill him for knowing too much when itachi should be the one making DAMN SURE kakashi knows everything possible in order to help? hes a top class jounin, a reknowned genius, and at the time, the most powerful ninja in the village. yet he just tries to torture and kill him like hes nothing. nice.

excuse 3. "tsukiyomi is itachis strongest jutsu. he had to use it to escape". im sorry when did itachi value his own life so damn much? i thought he was an emo praying that someone might kill him for his genocide of uchihas. also he didnt know he had just stabbed a suiton bunshin in the spine given his expression of surprise directly after. so in actuality e didnt think he needed tsuki at all, just a kunai to the spinal cord. how heroic...

excuse 4. "tsukiyomi is only meant for torture. if he told kakashi the truth kakashi would attack konoha". not everyone was as mentally unstable as sasuke (thanks to itachi). kakashi would know what to do with knowing everthing about akatsuki, itachis comrades, itachis history and maybe a warning of what sasuke might decide to do if obito gets to him first. knowing they had a spy on the inside and not jsut keeping it inside danzos inner circle, would greatly help matters. kisame has no reason to care if itachi acts cowardly or merciful. hes not gonna tell on him, hes not that petty. kisame outright DIED so his comrades could be safer. and he has no reason to suspect that itachi just spent 3 days telling kakashi everything that might help the ruling body defeat akatsuki. tsukiyomi has many uses. showing people memories, controlling their minds and showing reality simulatory illusions. he could have combined all this and gained an ally.
    but INSTEAD OF PROTECTING KONOHA PROPERLY, he just tortures and stabs its strongest defender for 3 days. no reason for it. hes just evil.

excuse 5. "if itachi was so evil, why didnt he kill kakashi?" not for lack of trying, because gai arrived before he could. itachi blatantly ordered the attempted murder of 3 of konohas jounin. "take kakashi out. its time for these peopel to disappear". i doubt kisame took that to mean "give them a hug.".
    i ask you whats more merciful. engaging in mental torture for 3 days pretending to stab someone while they think its real and experience agonising pain, or running up and putting a kunai through their head?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    「分化」

Re: Why is Itachi such a bastard to Kakashi?

Why do you keep making these drawn out threads?? Is it to get a reaction or flame war going?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no. i genuinely want some answers. respond calmly and with evidence. then it wont be a flame war will it

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe itachi used mangekyo to introduce it to kakashi and hoped kakashi will introduce it to sasuke.... itachi went all out to show its bounds and possibilities

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Homu

Plot armor?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

read 1st 2 lines thts all I needed 2 say 2 my self I juz wasted my time.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because he knows a rival when he sees one ? Besides, I heard Itachi and Kakashi were dating, Kakashi found out about Itachi's evil motives, and decided to dump him.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that was far from itachi going all out... and there were three top jonin in front of him, there wasnt a whole lot of options, it was either do it nice and quiet or loud and obscene... and body flickering away is usually only an escapeable means when the person does not want to chase you (i.e. when team 7's reunion with sasuke, why did they not want to chase the body flicker escape, cause sasuke put them all on the ground and now orochimaru was there... that kind of situation)...

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Real answer.

He was a double agent. he needed to be convincing to kisame.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well i didnt read all of what you wrote but i did read the top line of each one and got the jest of things the way i see it is itachi is a double agent and only the elders know about him so itachi has to play his part as a criminal to the highest standards as if he let up on kakashi, kakashi may catch on to itachi thinking something's up as this is a man who killed his clan
    also kisame was there as well so itachi could go easy on him as kisame will start to distrust itachi

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Blow my 5 years cover for Kakashi? and get hunted down by akatsuki losing all chances to spy them again, its the mission at that moment kakashi would only stand a chances vs Hidan but the rest would have screw him, Jiraya was the strongest at the moment, So what screw the cover?.

People does not undertant that itachi was a double agent, he had a mission and kakashi was not worthy of scrwing all the hardwork, Also for god sake, Kizame was there... he had to freaking trick kizame or he would had been compromised.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You sir just can't except anything about Itachi, as it seems he still has you in his genjutsu.

Itachi played the part of the villain and he played it very well. Whatever he did he had to make sure that kisame did not find out his true motives. After the leaf higher ups(mainly Danzo) ordered Itachi to massacre his clan, he had another mission given to him. That other mission was to infiltrate akatsuki and keep an eye on them. Itachi managed to keep akatsuki off konoha until his death.

Now if you do not understand still, well then you have been trapped in infinite tsukyomi.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

I only have one thing to say: stop it with character bashing. I get that you don't like Itachi, but you either don't have to call him all those names. Express those opinions of yours nicely if you want to have a proper discussion rather than a flame war thread.
    One reply consisting in any flame/trolling/bashing attempt after my post and this thread goes down!
    I hope I made myself clear.
    Thank you!

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

itachi beat the crap out of kakashi so kakashi would train sasuke better, and so kakashi
    and the leaf would get prepared for the akatsuki onslaught they would soon face 2 in a half years later

Senior Member avenged sevenfold's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The handsome blue beast of the
    hidden leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Courtship dating View Post
    Real answer.

This basically is it. thought it was obvious but...

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Cuz Kakashi keeps trying to fight him, while he is trying to be polite and not kick Kakashi's arse. Kakashi, unlike most, is pretty skilled and Itach would usually need his less delicate techniques to subdue him. And he can't just avoid the battle. How would it look to Kisame if Itachi flees from someone weaker?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    pricks

Kakashi considers him an enemy since he's a rogue ninja, many Shinobi of the leaf consider him as a missing nin

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

, there wasnt a whole lot of options, it was either do it nice and quiet or loud and obscene... and body flickering away is usually only an escapeable means when the person does not want to chase you
    team 7 were directly trying to capture kabuto w/ oro cells. why NOT follow him?

as kisame will start to distrust itachi
    how will being merciful cause distrust? kisame wouldnt care if itachi was a nice little angel. all he wants is the chance to kick peoples asses. he likes and respects itachi.

People does not undertant that itachi was a double agent, he had a mission and kakashi was not worthy of scrwing all the hardwork, Also for god sake, Kizame was there... he had to freaking trick kizame or he would had been compromised.
    itachi was evil sadistic and insane. he tried to torture and murder kakashi for no reason other than he felt like it. trick kisame with what? kisame actually thought itachis beatdown of sasuke was overkill. so yeah itachi = more evil than kisame since at least kisames honest about his bloodlust. itachi actually thinks torturing konohas strongest fighter into a coma is protecting it. and no how was he a double agent? konoha fought akatsuki blind. itachi killed thousands by sitting on his hands and doing nothing. he brutally and sadistically stabbed kakashi with swords for 3 days for no reason. thats why hes not an agent and should be stopped before he hurts anyone else.

Blow my 5 years cover for Kakashi? and get hunted down by akatsuki losing all chances to spy them again, its the mission at that moment kakashi would only stand a chances vs Hidan but the rest would have screw him, Jiraya was the strongest at the moment, So what screw the cover?.
    itachi was incompetant and already blew his cover when he blurted out for no reason, that obito cant attack konoha or sasuke. at that point he was worthless as a spy since he cant gain akatsukis trust with important intel. why would he get hunted down? he wasnt giving anyone anythign and so theres no cover to blow.

Cuz Kakashi keeps trying to fight him, while he is trying to be polite and not kick Kakashi's arse
    itachi was the one picking a fight instead of just using finger genjutsu and leaving. why use the most brtual genjutsu you have when a lesser one works as well?

And he can't just avoid the battle. How would it look to Kisame if Itachi flees from someone weaker?
    what does itachi care? his cover in akatsuki was blown by his own stupidity 5 years beforehand. and kisame wouldnt care because he believed jiraiya weaker than itachi but didnt press the matter as to why itachi retreated

he was useless and not giving anyone any info so no he wasnt a double agent since he wasnt an agent. kisame would not give two ****s and if he does, then itachi can put him in totsuka bottle. you do realise kisame is the most loyal akatsuki and wouldnt sell his own comrades out? he accepted pathetic excuses from itachi before and knows that using his eyes is dangerous. itachi already blew his cover 5 years beforehand by telling obito hes loyal to konoha.

itachi beat the crap out of kakashi so kakashi would train sasuke better, and so kakashi
    and the leaf would get prepared for the akatsuki onslaught they would soon face 2 in a half years later
    itachi wanted sasuke to leave and become a criminal since thatd be the only way to gaurantee a 1 vs 1 showdown with his bro. itachi didnt care about sauskes well being or having choice in the matter

I only have one thing to say: stop it with character bashing. I get that you don't like Itachi, but you either don't have to call him all those names. Express those opinions of yours nicely if you want to have a proper discussion rather than a flame war thread.
    this isnt character bashing. all i said was itachi is evil brutal and insane. not a bad character in of itself. im not insulting him or calling him a poorly written character (he still is). all i said was "itachi is evil". and too damn bad if his fans cant convince me otherwise. many characters are morally dubious in this manga
    You sir just can't except anything about Itachi, as it seems he still has you in his genjutsu.

Itachi played the part of the villain and he played it very well
    needlessly and brutally. you cant protect konoha by attacking and trying to kill its defenders
    Whatever he did he had to make sure that kisame did not find out his true motives.
    he could tell him face to face and kisame wouldnt care. all he cares about is itachis well being and killing enemies. and the "world of truth" apparently. as i said the entire akatsuki would know itachis motives if obito got off his ass since itachi flat out told him 7 years ago

After the leaf higher ups(mainly Danzo) ordered Itachi to massacre his clan, he had another mission given to him
    which he failed in every way possible and got thousands of people killed
    That other mission was to infiltrate akatsuki and keep an eye on them. Itachi managed to keep akatsuki off konoha until his death.
    no he didnt. he destroyed konoha and got thousands killed by doing absolutely nothing for several years, not even a little bit. itachi is insane and destroyed his own brothers sanity which would only make him a threat to every living being on earth, tried to capture and murder several jins including naruto (when he could have left wlel enough alone and not draw jiraiya away from naruto), did absolutely nothing while deidara and sasori almost captured and killed naruto in kazekage rescue arc since he didnt take the chance to kill deidara when he recruited him (and thus strengthened akatsuki), did nothing to even try to stop obito and pain in the several years he was there, did nothing to even try to get intel to konoha or allied nations so they could etc

Last edited by USSJ Future Trunks; 03-21-2013 at 12:12 AM.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST IN THE WORLD!!

All of that happened because at the time Kishimoto still didn't know what he wanted to do with the story and most probably Itachi was originally really an evil guy.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and still is

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

Itachi needed to be a convincing spy while still helping Konoha.

So showing Kakashi his most powerful jutsu and not killing him helped Konoha.

-

Of course he could have just leaked the information.

It also might have been to drive home the point of how important Sasuke was.

"Only another Uchiha with my blood can possible defeat me."

Thus incentivizing Kakashi to train Sasuke ever better.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    I believe itachi used mangekyo to introduce it to kakashi and hoped kakashi will introduce it to sasuke.... itachi went all out to show its bounds and possibilities
    But itachi introduced MS, how to get and taste of tsukuyomi to sasuke twice.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi needed to be a convincing spy while still helping Konoha.
    so trying to murder konohas strongest ninja is helping it?

So showing Kakashi his most powerful jutsu and not killing him helped Konoha.
    not for lack of trying. he tried to shove a kunai in his spine then tried to have kisame do it for him. kakashi was put in a coma for a week. what if another enemy invaded in that time? kkaashi would be not able to defend his village because of itachis savage attack on him

"Only another Uchiha with my blood can possible defeat me."

Thus incentivizing Kakashi to train Sasuke ever better.
    contradicted when itachi just put sasuke in a coma and tortured him even more to drive him to leave the village in search of power. and itachi has no idea kakashi even was training sasuke

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»