Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 472 Discussion / 473 Predictions

Is samehada just choosing to become Kirabis sword or is it just me?

S-Rank Missing Ninja AikoOfTheAkatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG Kisame kicked his beloved Samehada...I guess he's made their "break-up" pretty clear! LOL! ;D

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsicool93 View Post
    Is samehada just choosing to become Kirabis sword or is it just me?
    Yeah, it is.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by itachii View Post
    pp.... kisame lost his robe aswell almost all akatsuki characters die when they lose their robe
    Wow, that's true...I didn't even notice that! ><

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

guys it was a awesome chapter....................it happened just as somebody told ..........samheda switched sides but the battle is not yet finished...........i hope kisame will die before he cuts off bee...............he may killed by team samui or kages or bee himself........there are many options that kishi can use now ...................he should decide it..........

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 11-19-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i couldnt find much about samehada but what i found was a subordinate to a tailed beast that was dark blue and looked like a shark with 3 fins.

that tailed beast has had 4 encounters with tailed beasts (in myth) it won 2 lost one and fled from the eight tails. but then again the eight tails was orochi (an eight tailed/headed snake).
    sorry dude i dont understand the second picture ..............pls tell me what does it mean........is sasuke and zetsu fighting orochimaru?????????????

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 11-19-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    well kisame is one of the 7 ninja swordsman of the mist. and said to be the best of them which HAD the most terrible of the swords.
    he is still incredibly strong and a formidible swordsman. and none of the seven ninja swordsman are pushovers.

you are right kisame must have been special for samehada to choose him, or acquire it.

well kisame did take a massive hit at the start of the fight but then again kisame didnt exactly try to dodge it. he just stood his ground and took the hit in order to take alot of KBs chakra.

this fight is starting to get interesting. im not sure it is going to last long though. a victor will emerge the chapter after next i think. next chapter is either going to confirm that kisame has beaten bee and/or sabu will intercept kisame and delay him long enough for bee to get samehada and have his chakra restored. it will end with a final show down between them. the final chapter is gonna have one victor or things are going to get alot bigger. which i dont think can happen atm.

i agrree with u dude..............kisame may be powerful even without his sword............chojiro mentioned that kisame had a chakra equal to a bijuu and his sword was the most terrible.......together he is more powerful...................so kisame may be powerful but the cuurent situation does not favour him..................i strongly believe that kb is not gonna die now and he is gonna teach naruto to control a bijju..................so anyway kisame have to die or must flee...........he cant stand there and fight if someone interefered.................but i think kisame will die bcaz kishi in an interview told that kisame is a filler character who is gonna grow strong in upcomming chapters..............like kishi said kisame has grown strong latter .......................so i hope he is gonna die.............

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 11-19-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

guys i can say one thing for sure.........................kb is more weaker than kisame...........he cant handle kisame even after transforming........................if samheda did not have switched sides the octopus would have been a nice breakfast for the shark.................but unfortunately i hope kisame is gonna die..................i feel so sad for him.............but anyway it was a awesome chapter............its as i told in the previous discussions .....................kb lost to kisame and the fight did not prolong.................. it will be finished in the next chapter hopefully.......................

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    guys it was a awesome chapter....................it happened just as somebody told ..........samheda switched sides but the battle is not yet finished...........i hope kisame will die before he cuts off bee...............he may killed by team samui or kages or bee himself........there are many options that kishi can use now ...................he should decide it..........
    And i hope naruto is gonna die in the end of naruto :D

man...man how can you hope kisame is gonna die?? KISAME IS ROCK!!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    I'm sure kisame was special in order for samehada to choose him in the first place but how long would the fight have lasted if samehada hadn't healed him after KB ripped a hole in his chest? he does have a massive amount of chakra, the stamina came from samehada, but we've never seen him try to fight with out samehada so we can't really say how capable he is with out it.
    Samehada sure is a dangerous weapon but im sure kisame has something up his sleeve with the water technique. anh he did fight without samahada on the battle against rock lee team. in that battle he only use a certain amount of chakra. i cant wait fot next week to see what else kisame got to show as u can see the battle is yet to dicide since kisame kick his swords out he must have a back up plan to do that?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Water techniques are just soooo boring! As a water user Kisame can make a lot of water from his large chakra reserves, so boring! Or chase his prey with water sharks :roll eyes: Without Samehada Kisame fights wouldn't be very interesting at all imo, It's time for him to die.
    Peace

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by heart2kill View Post
    Samehada sure is a dangerous weapon but im sure kisame has something up his sleeve with the water technique. anh he did fight without samahada on the battle against rock lee team. in that battle he only use a certain amount of chakra. i cant wait fot next week to see what else kisame got to show as u can see the battle is yet to dicide since kisame kick his swords out he must have a back up plan to do that?
    Ye kisame has got to be and awsum ninja without the sword to disreguard it like that, but then again the sword has its mind of its own and with all of the chakra it has stored up he can replenish bee as he has been chosen as the new owner and it will either make bee stonger or just basically restart the fight where kisame doesnt have the sword... i dunno im just guessing

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Kisame is giving a huge beating on KillerBee. The ending is obvious now..KillerBee wins.
    hell yea

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What!!... Come on that sucks....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hate that samehada turned on kisame that was disgusting, what the hell kinda awful twist was that, Kishi let Kisame win then cheates him out of it, it would have been better if Bee used some uber tech instead and as i predicted, logicaly Kisame wins cuz hes experienced and smart while KillerBee is a dumbass but Kishi is gonna cheat Kisame. Hopefuly Kisame escapes and murders Chojuro for a new sword or maybe this will be a chance for Kishi to write in another of the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist so Kisame can get a new sword if he lives past this battle that is.Samehada only looks good with Kisame in my opinion.Gotta say i luv the fact that Kisame was smart enough to Kick Samehada away from bee, this is the type of smart person i hoped he was and it seems thats what Kishi designed him as.Haha Bee was raped bet he feels like a b!itch now.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    And i hope naruto is gonna die in the end of naruto :D

man...man how can you hope kisame is gonna die?? KISAME IS ROCK!!!
    I agree.

For some reason I don't think Kisame will lose badly or lose at all. It's too obvious that he would lose. Kishi is always making twists and turns and to end a chapter like this where it looks like Kisame will lose, i think it's just too simple.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why does everyone think that KB is gonna teach naruto who to control 9-tails? just a question because if you ask me 8-tails seems very friendly and not like the blood thirsty 9-tails they both have different personality.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Why does everyone think that KB is gonna teach naruto who to control 9-tails? just a question because if you ask me 8-tails seems very friendly and not like the blood thirsty 9-tails they both have different personality.
    Well that seems the only good reason for kishi making a big deal about bee, and im sure the 8 tails didnt just agree to work with bee he may have been an ass to start with, look at the 1 tailed beast that was in gaara he was a ****, so why would the 8 tails of been to start with, then bee discovered a way to control it/work with it.

I dunno it just seems logical to show bee working with its 8 tails a such a level, it shows that it can be done so naruto should learn how to use the kyuubi like his father intendended him to!

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good chapter, but at the end, Killer Bee will win
    Now when Kisame attacks, Sabu-chan will stop his attack and Killer Bee will attack Kisame and kill him

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well that seems the only good reason for kishi making a big deal about bee, and im sure the 8 tails didnt just agree to work with bee he may have been an ass to start with, look at the 1 tailed beast that was in gaara he was a ****, so why would the 8 tails of been to start with, then bee discovered a way to control it/work with it.

I dunno it just seems logical to show bee working with its 8 tails a such a level, it shows that it can be done so naruto should learn how to use the kyuubi like his father intendended him to!
    yes but it might also have something to do with KB's seal that the 8-tail is sealed with.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A nice chapter, but for some reason, I found it mildly anticlimatic, and more than a bit dull. The only interesting bit was the extent of the sentinence shown by Samehada, which I didn't expect. Prediction? The bad guy is on top, ergo, the rules of hollywood dictate that he will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    The particular method of controlling the 8-tails might well be very different to that of controlling the kyubi due to the very different personalities of the 2 tailed beasts, but that doesn't mean that KB has nothing to teach to Naruto;

Firstly, Naruto could gain a lot from the realization that it's actually POSSIBLE to be in harmony with the beast.

Further, once he knows this, he could, with KBs help, learn that while there isn't a single hard-and-fast method to it, the path to that harmony must reflect, in some way, the nature of the tailed beast. In some cases, harmony could be achieved by simple mutual consideration and respect between the two, in others perhaps, only by battering the beast to submission. Someone predicted a while ago, accurately in my opinion, that Naruto might come to such harmony with the kuybi with his trademarked forgiveness with a dose of mutual understanding.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestoffools View Post
    A nice chapter, but for some reason, I found it mildly anticlimatic, and more than a bit dull. The only interesting bit was the extent of the sentinence shown by Samehada, which I didn't expect. Prediction? The bad guy is on top, ergo, the rules of hollywood dictate that he will lose.

The particular method of controlling the 8-tails might well be very different to that of controlling the kyubi due to the very different personalities of the 2 tailed beasts, but that doesn't mean that KB has nothing to teach to Naruto;

Firstly, Naruto could gain a lot from the realization that it's actually POSSIBLE to be in harmony with the beast.

Further, once he knows this, he could, with KBs help, learn that while there isn't a single hard-and-fast method to it, the path to that harmony must reflect, in some way, the nature of the tailed beast. In some cases, harmony could be achieved by simple mutual consideration and respect between the two, in others perhaps, only by battering the beast to submission. Someone predicted a while ago, accurately in my opinion, that Naruto might come to such harmony with the kuybi with his trademarked forgiveness with a dose of mutual understanding.
    agreed there must be some mutual understanding between the two

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hi everyone. Sorry to say this but i told you but everyone doubt me. I sad that kisame was stronger and that he would beat bee and i was right, he should win. I just think that this was a stupid chapter, samehada turns against his master? it's just like a dog wanting to change his master by attacking him, that is just impossible. For me, kisame wins, but if minato makes it the other way, i think it's stupid and juvenil. I'm sorry bee fans but is true.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sorry dude i dont understand the second picture ..............pls tell me what does it mean........is sasuke and zetsu fighting orochimaru?????????????
    i was saying to the myth of the samehada the person in control flees the eight tails. but the eight tails in question was orochi which was an eight tailed/headed snake. which might mean he flees from orochimaru and not the eight tailed beast. i was pitching the idea kisame might flee from bee according to the myth, but, i pointed out there is a small chance he might not as the myth was directed to a different character.

i agrree with u dude
    thank you

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its like i've been telling people over and over kisame is done for its no way hes gonna surevive this. it might seem like Killer bee was beaten up but look closer all kisame did was drain killer bee of his charka and now he lost his ultimate weapon samehada. its no way hes gonna cut off bee's feet either somebody is gonna interfere or bee is gonna somehow regain the upper hand... this was a good chapter kisame fans im sorry to say but ya boy kisame is gonna get his ass washed up Ha Ha Ha