Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 38
  1. #1
    I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Steven Segal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Inside tosyokumi
    Posts
    2,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logic + facts = my threads
     

    Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    In last chapter.
    Izuna died with one hit of tobirama sword .
    He lost so quick ..
    What a shame ..

    Tobirama was so cool and badass as well.
    He acts like dark leader and
    Tobirama represent hetler as nazi shinobi.
    His plan was to terminate all uchiha clan from the world .
    Hetler did same with Jews .

    But both hetler and tobirama really cared about their nation
    Which is good and must provide from the leaders .

    Finally I am very disappointed on izuna uchiha and the way he died
    Was so quick like one of any fodder ninja in war
     
         
    Last edited by Steven Segal; 03-20-2013 at 09:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dress Rouba
    Posts
    31,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your arms are just too short
    to box with God.
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    I'd love to see you get stabbed in the stomach with a sword and not die. We didn't even see the whole fight between the two.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    Moss is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    「分化」
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    We didn't see it all.
     
         

  4. #4
    I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Steven Segal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Inside tosyokumi
    Posts
    2,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logic + facts = my threads
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    I'd love to see you get stabbed in the stomach with a sword and not die. We didn't even see the whole fight between the two.
    Die by sword , only fodder shinobi will die from sword attack .

    I am very disappointed on izuna .
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    Moss is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    「分化」
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    Die by sword , only fodder shinobi will die from sword attack .

    I am very disappointed on izuna .
    Seriously, what the f*ck?
     
         

  6. #6
    The Black Beast of Konoha ArDesan's Avatar
    Status
    ArDesan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Erhmagerd going to see Iron
    Maiden this summer !!!
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    These Uchihas die easily these days shame
     
         

  7. #7
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    A Senju will always beat an Uchida and that is one of the facts in the naruto universe
     
         

  8. #8
    . MellowHype's Avatar
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    Posts
    4,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleep
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    I ain't the one for grammar, but damn son. I hope English isn't your first language.
     
         

  9. #9
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dress Rouba
    Posts
    31,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your arms are just too short
    to box with God.
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    Die by sword , only fodder shinobi will die from sword attack .

    I am very disappointed on izuna .
    You're not serious right? Swords are very deadly and capable of killing someone.
     
         

  10. #10
    I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Steven Segal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Inside tosyokumi
    Posts
    2,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logic + facts = my threads
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    I ain't the one for grammar, but damn son. I hope English isn't your first language.
    I always fail in English exam
     
         

  11. #11
    I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Steven Segal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Inside tosyokumi
    Posts
    2,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logic + facts = my threads
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    You're not serious right? Swords are very deadly and capable of killing someone.
    Yes but we haven't seen any strong shinobi die from sword attack.
    How come izuna who has MS , die from 1 attack ?
     
         

  12. #12
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    Die by sword , only fodder shinobi will die from sword attack .

    I am very disappointed on izuna .
    Are you saying that all characters in rorouni Kenshin are weaklings?
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Thats not any ordinary stance we talkin about here, it was powered by HIRAISHINGIRI, google that and u will see not only any ordinary shinobi could die cause of that, gaara's ultimate defense too could be penetrated.
     
         

  14. #14
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dress Rouba
    Posts
    31,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your arms are just too short
    to box with God.
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    Yes but we haven't seen any strong shinobi die from sword attack.
    How come izuna who has MS , die from 1 attack ?
    That's because not many ninja have been shown using swords so much. You talk as if Tobirama isn't strong himself.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member 409fusion's Avatar
    Status
    409fusion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    420
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know Pain and be lost in
    eternal Illusion!
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    Die by sword , only fodder shinobi will die from sword attack .

    I am very disappointed on izuna .
    That move is called haraishingiri
    Literally meaning flying thunder god slash.
    So that's not just a sword attack
    Its a space time technique plus sword attack.
    Its hard for any shinobi even the ones with the kick-ass sharingans to see it coming
    Obitos sharingan was able to control the kyuubi but was not able to dodge haraishin
    And we haven't seen the second use any special kunais like the 4th so.the tech must have been even faster.
    Seriously though use your freaking head before you comment.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    In last chapter.
    Izuna died with one hit of tobirama sword .
    He lost so quick ..
    What a shame ..

    Tobirama was so cool and badass as well.
    He acts like dark leader and
    Tobirama represent hetler as nazi shinobi.
    His plan was to terminate all uchiha clan from the world .
    Hetler did same with Jews .

    But both hetler and tobirama really cared about their nation
    Which is good and must provide from the leaders .

    Finally I am very disappointed on izuna uchiha and the way he died
    Was so quick like one of any fodder ninja in war
    First of all we didn't see the entire fight
    Second getting attack by a sword does kill people and is not limited to fodders, this isn't dbz where they can all stop swords with 1 finger
    And Comparison to hitler.. Just wow.
     
         

  17. #17
    I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Steven Segal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Inside tosyokumi
    Posts
    2,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logic + facts = my threads
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    Are you saying that all characters in rorouni Kenshin are weaklings?
    What is rorouni kenahin ?
    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    That's because not many ninja have been shown using swords so much. You talk as if Tobirama isn't strong himself.
    Only 20 ninja of stone village killed tobirama .
    Is that mean he is that strong ?

    Sadly I am disappointed so much on uchiha family.
    Only itachi was up to my expectations .
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Mypower is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I live in a lot of places.
    Posts
    3,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why am i so pale ?
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Just stop it.
     
         

  19. #19
    So6RR>So6P Nitrolingual's Avatar
    Status
    Nitrolingual is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    So6RR
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    1.his name ist hitler not hetler and 2. isnt it exaggerated to say he is like hitler beacause we i like tobirama but not hitler.
     
         

  20. #20
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good
     



    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    He was fighting with Tobirama ffs,he was said to be one of the strongest shinobi among the Senju's.He used an S/T sword attack to finish him.We didn't even see the whole fight.
    And all of you who make comparisons with Hitler...have you even read history??Cause that's one of the most ridiculous comparisons I ever heard...
     
         

  21. #21
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    dude, seriously stfu....Tobirama had FTG, a move that even fodderized obito...how can you say he got killed easily when all we saw was the finishing blow? And im getting sick of people who cant interpret the manga properly
     
         

  22. #22
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Segal View Post
    What is rorouni kenahin ?

    Only 20 ninja of stone village killed tobirama .
    Is that mean he is that strong ?

    Sadly I am disappointed so much on uchiha family.
    Only itachi was up to my expectations .
    Samurai X, wow where are you from?
    20 shinobi all at once plus the gold and silver brother? Only Obito and Madara have faced similar predicament.
     
         

  23. #23
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    Samurai X, wow where are you from?
    20 shinobi all at once plus the gold and silver brother? Only Obito and Madara have faced similar predicament.
    They werent just shinobi, they were 20 master bounty hunters...
     
         

  24. #24
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    They werent just shinobi, they were 20 master bounty hunters...
    All the more reason why Tobirama is a boss! No one else beside him, Madara, and Obito can take on that many opponents at once.
     
         

  25. #25
    I am the most hated member Steven Segal's Avatar
    Status
    Steven Segal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Inside tosyokumi
    Posts
    2,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logic + facts = my threads
     

    Re: Tobirama killed izuna easily ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrolingual View Post
    1.his name ist hitler not hetler and 2. isnt it exaggerated to say he is like hitler beacause we i like tobirama but not hitler.
    Hitler was good guy but history books made him looks evil .
    As long as leader care about his nation then he's good leadee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    dude, seriously stfu....Tobirama had FTG, a move that even fodderized obito...how can you say he got killed easily when all we saw was the finishing blow? And im getting sick of people who cant interpret the manga properly
    Izuna should counter ftw like obito did against minato.
    Izuna was totally helpless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    Samurai X, wow where are you from?
    20 shinobi all at once plus the gold and silver brother? Only Obito and Madara have faced similar predicament.
    That wasn't awesome and he died too .
    Look how badass darui comparing to tobirama.

    Darui beat 100 shinobi in war plus gold and silver brother .
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •