Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    9,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only know you love her, when
    you let her go
     



    Gutsy Jiraiya vs Inch

    Rules:
    ♠ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ♠ Customs allowed.
    ♠ We start mid range from each other.
    ♠ Tobirama Senju in Signature
    ♠ Speech does not affect time frame
    ♠ You must role-play
    ♠ In Konohagakure, the whole town is the fighting place, battle can be taken elsewhere, the wind is brewing and the clouds are covering parts of the sky. It is summer and the sun is high, the rain has just fallen a few hours ago so there is several rain spots everywhere.

    The days of the young and beautiful village of Konohagakure has long passed since the time of the first and second hokage, the village is as beautiful as ever, the children running through the streets playing tag, while the market is filled with customers and the ramen shop is selling so much they might run out of business. A shadow is walking down the streets of Konohagakure wearing a large dark blue cloak covering his entire body and face making no one capable of identifying him. While he is walking down the street, he feels the cold breeze carried down from the mountains and seeing the leaves dance through the air above him, he recalls his time back in Konohagakure, and is happy to have finally returned. Suddenly he stops walking, to sit down in the middle of the street placing a single finger onto the ground releasing his chakra into the ground activating a jutsu which allows him to sense everything going on inside the village, and by doing so, he notices a significant amount of chakra emitting from a specific person approaching him from the hokage mansion.

    (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability
     
         

  2. #2
    Dead Man Tommirao Uzamaki's Avatar
    Status
    Tommirao Uzamaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    HELP ME!!!!!
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gutsy Jiraiya vs Inch

    ummarize pllease
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Inch's Avatar
    Status
    Inch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Some ruler.
    Posts
    6,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Gutsy Jiraiya vs Inch

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=137044
    With downcast eyes, Inchato Yuki walks away from the hokage mansion at a slow pace, feet shuffling against the ground. He had just delivered the news of his failure in his mission in the war against Iwagakure, and was well aware that he let his comrades down in his failure.

    But no matter. The only solution was to become stronger. Inchato turned a corner, and upon lifting his gaze, saw a man sitting in the middle of the street, fingers pressed against the ground and looking in Inchato's direction. Perfect. Quickening his pace, Inchato adopts a cheery smile and waves his hand in greeting to the man. "Oi, Tobirama! How've you been?"

    "I've been fine. What about yourself?"

    As we converse, Inchato continues walking toward Tobirama, until he reach a close-range distance of Tobirama. "Been better, I suppose." Bemused by the topic, my smile slides off my face, replaced by a bitter frown. "I failed my first mission back pretty hard. Seems I'm even weaker than I was before I took time off." My face perking up a bit, I look up at you. "Say, Tobirama, would you be interested in a quick spar? I haven't had a fight where I go off on someone in ages.. Care to scrub some rust off of ol' Inchy?"

    After receiving a curt nod from Tobirama, Inchato turns his back and walks away. Upon reaching a mid-distance, he turns back around, giving his full attention to his opponent. "Hm. I suppose we shouldn't be too distructive, as we are in the village." As these words leave his mouth, the temperature drops, the sky darkens, and it begins to snow across Konohagakure. Invigorated by the colder weather, the cheery smile returns to Inchato's face. "Go ahead, take the first move."

    (Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.
     
         

  4. #4
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    9,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only know you love her, when
    you let her go
     



    Re: Gutsy Jiraiya vs Inch

    Quote Originally Posted by Inch View Post
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=137044
    With downcast eyes, Inchato Yuki walks away from the hokage mansion at a slow pace, feet shuffling against the ground. He had just delivered the news of his failure in his mission in the war against Iwagakure, and was well aware that he let his comrades down in his failure.

    But no matter. The only solution was to become stronger. Inchato turned a corner, and upon lifting his gaze, saw a man sitting in the middle of the street, fingers pressed against the ground and looking in Inchato's direction. Perfect. Quickening his pace, Inchato adopts a cheery smile and waves his hand in greeting to the man. "Oi, Tobirama! How've you been?"

    "I've been fine. What about yourself?"

    As we converse, Inchato continues walking toward Tobirama, until he reach a close-range distance of Tobirama. "Been better, I suppose." Bemused by the topic, my smile slides off my face, replaced by a bitter frown. "I failed my first mission back pretty hard. Seems I'm even weaker than I was before I took time off." My face perking up a bit, I look up at you. "Say, Tobirama, would you be interested in a quick spar? I haven't had a fight where I go off on someone in ages.. Care to scrub some rust off of ol' Inchy?"

    After receiving a curt nod from Tobirama, Inchato turns his back and walks away. Upon reaching a mid-distance, he turns back around, giving his full attention to his opponent. "Hm. I suppose we shouldn't be too distructive, as we are in the village." As these words leave his mouth, the temperature drops, the sky darkens, and it begins to snow across Konohagakure. Invigorated by the colder weather, the cheery smile returns to Inchato's face. "Go ahead, take the first move."

    (Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.
    "Ahhh Inchy..... it's been a while... I heard about your mission, well too bad about it.... anyways let's scrub some rust of you..."

    As Tobirama watches Inch walk back into mid-range from him, he rips his cape off letting it fall on the ground to his right while he is still having his left hand on the ground watching you closely, and he then places his right hand back onto the ground, so that both palms are placed on the ground. When Inch turns to face Tobirama, he feels the sky begin to turn dark and snow begin to fall over Konohagakure. While Tobirama feels the cold beginning to engulf him, he presses his palms hard against the ground while releasing his chakra summoning 10 cubic of water out of nowhere just 5 meters above your head, covering an expansive area. This water technique has no effect on you as it is summoned just above you, the only thing it does is that it makes you and the surroundings extremely wet.

    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.


    Just as the water is summoned 5 meters above your head, Tobirama quickly places his hands together performing a single hand seal, and using the water he just summoned with his chakra he pours just a little more into it just before it hits you, and just moments before the falling water touches you, he performs the tiger hand seal. This hand seal forces the water to, when coming into contact with your body, to blast in towards you entangling your body, consuming you inside the water and holding you in place like a giant snake, pressing the air out of you and making you unable to move. If the large volume of water does not touch you, but comes into contact with an object or one of your techniques it will automatically entangle that instead and stop it.

    (Suiton: Mori Hando) Water Release: Helping Hands
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: S
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will perform the Tiger – Ox hand sequence, whereas the user will pour their chakra into an existing water source which contains at least 3 cubic meters, and by doing so the user will perform the tiger hand seal and the water will when coming into contact with an object or person explode outwards with a surge of water. This surge of water will blast out and entangle, strangle, crush and drown the person.
    Note:
    - Can be used twice per battle
    - Can only be taught by Gutsy Jiraiya
    - Needs a water source
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Inch's Avatar
    Status
    Inch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Some ruler.
    Posts
    6,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Gutsy Jiraiya vs Inch

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    "Ahhh Inchy..... it's been a while... I heard about your mission, well too bad about it.... anyways let's scrub some rust of you..."

    As Tobirama watches Inch walk back into mid-range from him, he rips his cape off letting it fall on the ground to his right while he is still having his left hand on the ground watching you closely, and he then places his right hand back onto the ground, so that both palms are placed on the ground. When Inch turns to face Tobirama, he feels the sky begin to turn dark and snow begin to fall over Konohagakure. While Tobirama feels the cold beginning to engulf him, he presses his palms hard against the ground while releasing his chakra summoning 10 cubic of water out of nowhere just 5 meters above your head, covering an expansive area. This water technique has no effect on you as it is summoned just above you, the only thing it does is that it makes you and the surroundings extremely wet.

    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.


    Just as the water is summoned 5 meters above your head, Tobirama quickly places his hands together performing a single hand seal, and using the water he just summoned with his chakra he pours just a little more into it just before it hits you, and just moments before the falling water touches you, he performs the tiger hand seal. This hand seal forces the water to, when coming into contact with your body, to blast in towards you entangling your body, consuming you inside the water and holding you in place like a giant snake, pressing the air out of you and making you unable to move. If the large volume of water does not touch you, but comes into contact with an object or one of your techniques it will automatically entangle that instead and stop it.

    (Suiton: Mori Hando) Water Release: Helping Hands
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: S
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will perform the Tiger – Ox hand sequence, whereas the user will pour their chakra into an existing water source which contains at least 3 cubic meters, and by doing so the user will perform the tiger hand seal and the water will when coming into contact with an object or person explode outwards with a surge of water. This surge of water will blast out and entangle, strangle, crush and drown the person.
    Note:
    - Can be used twice per battle
    - Can only be taught by Gutsy Jiraiya
    - Needs a water source

    Inchato observes Tobirama as he places his palm back on the ground, and just as this happens, Inchato notices a shadow taking appear around him, though it is somewhat harder to make out than normal due to the clouds that Inchato had just brought into being. Glancing upwards, he notices the water that is racing down toward him, and instinctively makes a single hand seal and manipulates the water to instantly drop in temperature, thus turning into ice just as the hands came out of the water source, however, do to ice's advantage against water jutsu, Inchato's jutsu is also able to freeze the hands as well. (In this situation, my chakra is simply overpowering yours due to the double type advantage.)

    (Hyouton: touketsu souhou) Ice Release: Frozen Touch
    Rank-S
    Range-Short/Mid
    Type-Supplementary
    Chakra-40
    Damage-N/A
    Description-
    After making one sign the user focuses his chakra into the air around a water source, causing it to almost instantly freeze by dropping the temperature inside of the molecules of the surrounding air causing the heat in the water to be pulled out of the water and into the air by conduction(much like the formation of demonic ice mirrors)
    *Can Only Be used By Ice Users*
    *Can Only Be Used Three Times*


    "Water hands, eh? I have to admit, that's a pretty bad ass jutsu. I wonder what handsome devil could have helped you come up with that? Although, I suppose I should expect as much from you, Tobirama."

    As the vast amount of ice comes hurtling down toward him, Inchato makes another hand seal, causing all of the ice to take the shape of a tiger, which then hurtles toward you at a great speed. After making the hand seal and creating the ice tiger, Inchato infuses a bit of chakra in his feet and jumps high into the air to my right, landing on the edge of a one story building with his body facing you. As he travels through the air, Inchato makes sure to keep a careful watch over you, ready for your reaction. He lands on the edge of the building at the same moment the tiger would hit you.
    (Hyouton: Haryū Mōko) Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a giant tiger made out of ice. The tiger cannot even be slightly affected by any water release unless it is A ranked or above (or a combination of water and another element) as it freezes most water release attacks it comes in contact with.
     
         

  6. #6
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    9,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only know you love her, when
    you let her go
     



    Re: Gutsy Jiraiya vs Inch

    Quote Originally Posted by Inch View Post

    Inchato observes Tobirama as he places his palm back on the ground, and just as this happens, Inchato notices a shadow taking appear around him, though it is somewhat harder to make out than normal due to the clouds that Inchato had just brought into being. Glancing upwards, he notices the water that is racing down toward him, and instinctively makes a single hand seal and manipulates the water to instantly drop in temperature, thus turning into ice just as the hands came out of the water source, however, do to ice's advantage against water jutsu, Inchato's jutsu is also able to freeze the hands as well. (In this situation, my chakra is simply overpowering yours due to the double type advantage.)

    (Hyouton: touketsu souhou) Ice Release: Frozen Touch
    Rank-S
    Range-Short/Mid
    Type-Supplementary
    Chakra-40
    Damage-N/A
    Description-
    After making one sign the user focuses his chakra into the air around a water source, causing it to almost instantly freeze by dropping the temperature inside of the molecules of the surrounding air causing the heat in the water to be pulled out of the water and into the air by conduction(much like the formation of demonic ice mirrors)
    *Can Only Be used By Ice Users*
    *Can Only Be Used Three Times*


    "Water hands, eh? I have to admit, that's a pretty bad ass jutsu. I wonder what handsome devil could have helped you come up with that? Although, I suppose I should expect as much from you, Tobirama."

    As the vast amount of ice comes hurtling down toward him, Inchato makes another hand seal, causing all of the ice to take the shape of a tiger, which then hurtles toward you at a great speed. After making the hand seal and creating the ice tiger, Inchato infuses a bit of chakra in his feet and jumps high into the air to my right, landing on the edge of a one story building with his body facing you. As he travels through the air, Inchato makes sure to keep a careful watch over you, ready for your reaction. He lands on the edge of the building at the same moment the tiger would hit you.
    (Hyouton: Haryū Mōko) Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a giant tiger made out of ice. The tiger cannot even be slightly affected by any water release unless it is A ranked or above (or a combination of water and another element) as it freezes most water release attacks it comes in contact with.
    As Tobirama is still sitting on the ground watching you closely as the arms begin to blast out from the water coming from above, though he immediately senses that you have released your chakra into the water turning it into ice within moments notice. And with little to no time you turn the ice into a large raging tiger of ice which lands right in front of you, whereas you jump backwards onto a one story building looking down on Tobirama. While you are in mid-air watching him closely, Tobirama slowly stands up, performing 4 quick hand seals, creating his own water out of nowhere which immediately forms into a large raging wolf of water, which immediately jumps forward while spinning in the air, colliding with your beast with its head and fangs first. This will result in both techniques literally being destroyed because of the power, as the raging water wolf will stop the tiger in its tracks and both will fall to the ground and turn into regular ice and water.

    "Hehe... well this simple technique was something I came up with while sparing with my brother.... and to be honest your not that bad yourself though... I have a lot more up my sleeve!!!"

    (Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns


    As the wolf clashes with the tiger, Tobirama turns is attention towards Inch, while still having his sensory abilities active, he sends his chakra through the building your standing on (which I'm guessing is in mid-range as nothing else is stated) and as the chakra is right beneath you, Tobirama creates a large pool of water on top of the building and where you are standing. This pool of water will while still forming begin to gush upwards thrusting you into the air. While your fired into the air, Tobirama manipulates the pool of water to send out 5 giant bullets of water which are all directed at you from different angles. And as they approach you, Tobirama will manipulate the bullets to come together and form into a large water dragon which will blast right into your stomach, knocking the air out of you and possible breaking some of your rips, grabbing you and sending you crashing into the ground.

    (Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.


    "Alright Inch... let's see how you react to this!!!"

    As the giant water dragon strikes you in the stomach and is bringing you down to the ground, Tobirama inhales a large amount of air which he while inside his lungs convert into a poisonous gas which will numb your body. When he has fully converted it into this special gas, Tobirama will release this gas upwards towards you and the dragon, so that the gas cloud is formed so the dragon will go right through it and the gas will enter your body through your nose and mouth. This will result in you graduately becoming ill while having trouble breathing while the large water dragon will smash you into the ground possible breaking several bones. Due to this technique being performed while the dragon already has a hold of you, this technique will not happen if you stop the dragon and it can be cancelled quickly.

    (Doku Kiri) - Poison Mist
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: (-5 each turn for 3 turns)
    Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Inch's Avatar
    Status
    Inch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Some ruler.
    Posts
    6,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Gutsy Jiraiya vs Inch

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    As Tobirama is still sitting on the ground watching you closely as the arms begin to blast out from the water coming from above, though he immediately senses that you have released your chakra into the water turning it into ice within moments notice. And with little to no time you turn the ice into a large raging tiger of ice which lands right in front of you, whereas you jump backwards onto a one story building looking down on Tobirama. While you are in mid-air watching him closely, Tobirama slowly stands up, performing 4 quick hand seals, creating his own water out of nowhere which immediately forms into a large raging wolf of water, which immediately jumps forward while spinning in the air, colliding with your beast with its head and fangs first. This will result in both techniques literally being destroyed because of the power, as the raging water wolf will stop the tiger in its tracks and both will fall to the ground and turn into regular ice and water.

    "Hehe... well this simple technique was something I came up with while sparing with my brother.... and to be honest your not that bad yourself though... I have a lot more up my sleeve!!!"

    (Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns


    As the wolf clashes with the tiger, Tobirama turns is attention towards Inch, while still having his sensory abilities active, he sends his chakra through the building your standing on (which I'm guessing is in mid-range as nothing else is stated) and as the chakra is right beneath you, Tobirama creates a large pool of water on top of the building and where you are standing. This pool of water will while still forming begin to gush upwards thrusting you into the air. While your fired into the air, Tobirama manipulates the pool of water to send out 5 giant bullets of water which are all directed at you from different angles. And as they approach you, Tobirama will manipulate the bullets to come together and form into a large water dragon which will blast right into your stomach, knocking the air out of you and possible breaking some of your rips, grabbing you and sending you crashing into the ground.

    (Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.


    "Alright Inch... let's see how you react to this!!!"

    As the giant water dragon strikes you in the stomach and is bringing you down to the ground, Tobirama inhales a large amount of air which he while inside his lungs convert into a poisonous gas which will numb your body. When he has fully converted it into this special gas, Tobirama will release this gas upwards towards you and the dragon, so that the gas cloud is formed so the dragon will go right through it and the gas will enter your body through your nose and mouth. This will result in you graduately becoming ill while having trouble breathing while the large water dragon will smash you into the ground possible breaking several bones. Due to this technique being performed while the dragon already has a hold of you, this technique will not happen if you stop the dragon and it can be cancelled quickly.

    (Doku Kiri) - Poison Mist
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: (-5 each turn for 3 turns)
    Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.
    Indeed, I'd be at a midrange. Sorry for not stating.
    ______________________________________________
    As the water beast comes into shape, a smirk plays across my face. "That was the incorrect counter." As I fly through the air, I make a single hand seal, and the ice tiger becomes covered in a protective layer of wind just before colliding with the Water Beast, though you would be unaware of this new protective layer, as the tiger is obscured by your water beast. To your surprise, the Ice Tiger rushes through the water beast, as if your water is powerless against my ice. My Ice Tiger continues on the same path toward you, at full power, although the protective wind layer is now gone.
    "Come, Tobirama, surely you don't think I would execute such a simple attack, do you?"
    Hyouton/Futon: Kaze Okan Nohara | Ice Style/Wind Style: Wind Chill Field
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: With a single handseal, immediately after using an ice jutsu, the user can coat the ice jutsu with a layer of wind, that will protect the ice from lighting attacks and prevent it from shattering. In order to successfully perform it, the user must train the handseal and be able to string it with the handseals of the ice jutsu, so that it seems like it's only one sequence of handseals. With the wind layer, ice can finally fight with lighting at the same rank. Since the wind is covering the ice, it still has the double advantage against water, meaning that is still can freeze it due to the low temperature, but it becomes weaker to fire attacks because the fire would use the wind coating as fuel to burn the ice quicker and before the melted water manages to evaporate the fire.
    Note: The rank of Wind itself would be A at maximum potential
    Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
    Note: Only McRazor can teach this

    As this happens, I land on the building, only to be thrown up by your water, if this technique is still performed (this could be performed before the ice tiger reaches you). Seeing the bullets of water erupt from the pool of water beneath me, I cause a disc of ice to materialize below me, stopping your dragon before it is able to harm me, whilst I twist in mid air, landing on the disc on my feet, observing you carefully.
    (Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.
     
         

  8. #8
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    9,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only know you love her, when
    you let her go
     



    Re: Gutsy Jiraiya vs Inch

    Quote Originally Posted by Inch View Post
    Indeed, I'd be at a midrange. Sorry for not stating.
    ______________________________________________
    As the water beast comes into shape, a smirk plays across my face. "That was the incorrect counter." As I fly through the air, I make a single hand seal, and the ice tiger becomes covered in a protective layer of wind just before colliding with the Water Beast, though you would be unaware of this new protective layer, as the tiger is obscured by your water beast. To your surprise, the Ice Tiger rushes through the water beast, as if your water is powerless against my ice. My Ice Tiger continues on the same path toward you, at full power, although the protective wind layer is now gone.
    "Come, Tobirama, surely you don't think I would execute such a simple attack, do you?"
    Hyouton/Futon: Kaze Okan Nohara | Ice Style/Wind Style: Wind Chill Field
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: With a single handseal, immediately after using an ice jutsu, the user can coat the ice jutsu with a layer of wind, that will protect the ice from lighting attacks and prevent it from shattering. In order to successfully perform it, the user must train the handseal and be able to string it with the handseals of the ice jutsu, so that it seems like it's only one sequence of handseals. With the wind layer, ice can finally fight with lighting at the same rank. Since the wind is covering the ice, it still has the double advantage against water, meaning that is still can freeze it due to the low temperature, but it becomes weaker to fire attacks because the fire would use the wind coating as fuel to burn the ice quicker and before the melted water manages to evaporate the fire.
    Note: The rank of Wind itself would be A at maximum potential
    Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
    Note: Only McRazor can teach this

    As this happens, I land on the building, only to be thrown up by your water, if this technique is still performed (this could be performed before the ice tiger reaches you). Seeing the bullets of water erupt from the pool of water beneath me, I cause a disc of ice to materialize below me, stopping your dragon before it is able to harm me, whilst I twist in mid air, landing on the disc on my feet, observing you carefully.
    (Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.
    (Second water technique is still performed)

    Due to Tobirama having his sensory abilities active, he notices you performing a single hand seal and he then senses your chakra going to your ice tiger. Tobirama being aware of your actions with this one hand seal and sending chakra to your tiger it is to no surprise of his that the ice tiger blasts through the water wolf with ease and still comes at him as he shoots you into the air. As the tiger approaches him, Tobirama does not move a single muscle, and as your tiger jumps to attack him, Tobirama within an instant makes his chakra from inside his body begin to violently vibrate, causing his body to generate a mass amount of lightning which is expelled from his body resulting in your tiger when coming into contact with Tobirama to be electrocuted. Due to the lightning not being focused it would not have a severe effect on a regular person, but due to the lightning actually being extremely hot and having impressive cutting proves it would make your tiger melt and be sliced up as it attacks Tobirama or to the least being paralyzed and making your chakra leave it, making it useless nonetheless.

    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.


    As soon as your tiger is destroyed by my lightning, Tobirama performs 3 quick hand seals, placing his palm on the ground he creates a large screen of smoke which slowly disappears. This summoning technique, summons the Gull King, Kichiro who has complete mastery over fire release. As the smokescreen appears, Tobirama is standing on top of his back, and the giant Gull shoots out with blazing speed from the smokescreen, being the size of Gamabunta barely he is a massive bird with impressive power, and as he approaches you on the ice disc with Tobirama on his back, he expels a massive stream of intense fire directed straight at you and your disc. This fire is so extremely hot that it will literally melt the small disc but also it will super heat your body resulting in dehydration and severe burns.

    (Kuchiyose No jutsu:Gull Kokuou)Summoning Technique:Gull King
    Rank:S
    Range:Short
    Chakra:40
    Damage:N/A
    Description:The user preforms the required hand seals to summon the King of The Sea Gulls,Kichiro.Kichiro is a male gull,with extreme strength and power.He is slightly smaller than Gamabunta and has white feathers covering his whole body,except for his tail feathers which are a fiery red color.He can fly at very high speeds if he wants to and can carry up to 4 persons on his back.He has a bright and warm personality which fits his element,Fire Release.He has mastered all fire techniques (except the Forbidden ranks) and is able to preform them without hand seals.He also has the strength to lift heavier objects and launch them at the users opponent.If he does that he will be tired and won't be able to move anymore due to the exhaustion.He can lift up to one ton without a problem.He will respect all summoners that respect him.
    Note:May only be used and taught by -Cobalt-.
    Notence summoned,Kichiro stays on the field for 4 turns,and he can only be summoned once per battle.
    Note:Must have signed the Gull contract.
    Note:Every move Kichiro uses counts as the users move.


    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •