Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member ~Kobak~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is online now
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    39,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Ebisu and...?

    Ebisu said that he had taught many future hokage candidates.





    Minato is out of the question, since Ebisu is not that old.

    Then who was Ebisu talking about? I can only think of Itachi. But what could he teach to a genius like Itachi?








    Your thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    Posts
    1,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ebisu and...?

    he was talking about sh*t apparently. Because no one other than Naruto and Kakashi and Gai are possible hokage candidates
     
         

  3. #3
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Ebisu and...?

    He's just raising his own chair by saying the students he trained were all Hokage Material
     
         

  4. #4
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Ebisu and...?

    Walking on water is all he could have taught on any prospective hokage candidates. I'm not even sure if ebisu is jonin level.
     
         

  5. #5
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookie <3
     



    Re: Ebisu and...?

    Most likely shinobi's from the elite clans...Who apparently turned out to be fodders,since we haven't seen any...
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member ~Kobak~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is online now
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    39,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Ebisu and...?

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    he was talking about sh*t apparently. Because no one other than Naruto and Kakashi and Gai are possible hokage candidates
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    He's just raising his own chair by saying the students he trained were all Hokage Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    Walking on water is all he could have taught on any prospective hokage candidates. I'm not even sure if ebisu is jonin level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Most likely shinobi's from the elite clans...Who apparently turned out to be fodders,since we haven't seen any...
    Haha ok, I was thinking about that maybe he taught Itachi at the academy.
     
         

  7. #7
    #TH caterpillar's Avatar
    Status
    caterpillar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    derp side of the moon
    Posts
    11,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user does not deserve a
    status.
     

    Re: Ebisu and...?

    He was just hyping himself; anyone can be a hokage candidate if they work hard and/or have talent.(Atleast that was what i thought in part 1)
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member ~Kobak~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is online now
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    39,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Ebisu and...?

    Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    He was just hyping himself; anyone can be a hokage candidate if they work hard and/or have talent.(Atleast that was what i thought in part 1)
    That's ok, he is a moron after all.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member uchihadesendent's Avatar
    Status
    uchihadesendent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sault Ste Marie
    Posts
    1,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    determined
     

    Re: Ebisu and...?

    lol I know he taught konahamaru and naruto!
     
         

  10. #10
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Ebisu and...?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Kobak~ View Post
    That's ok, he is a moron after all.
    This is off topic but:

    Wow bro you made more than 31,000 post within less than a year. That is like 100 posts per day. I commend you for that, what is your secret! lol
     
         

  11. #11
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Ebisu and...?

    Nope Itachi sure is not possible and if he taught Itachi atleast Ebisu would have never bragged about it ......

    Since Itachi was marked as missing nin and criminal for the rest of the village
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member ~Kobak~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is online now
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    39,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Ebisu and...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    This is off topic but:

    Wow bro you made more than 31,000 post within less than a year. That is like 100 posts per day. I commend you for that, what is your secret! lol
    Forum Games and good connection
    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Nope Itachi sure is not possible and if he taught Itachi atleast Ebisu would have never bragged about it ......

    Since Itachi was marked as missing nin and criminal for the rest of the village
    True.
     
         

  13. #13
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    21,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: Ebisu and...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    Walking on water is all he could have taught on any prospective hokage candidates. I'm not even sure if ebisu is jonin level.
    How dare you. Ebisu is on the same level as Aoba. He just has a weakness. I agree he might have taught Itachi some things. But, it still is iffy.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member ~Kobak~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is online now
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    39,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Ebisu and...?

    Well either he hyped himself or he really trained some talented kids.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •