Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maji Burger
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could use some new friends
     

    What really happened to Yagura

    Hello my fellow NB members! Since that chapter cover was released of all the Jinchūriki, I've been especially curious about the one holding up the three, Yagura, 4th Mizukage. His appearance and history intrigued me, so I've formulated a theory on what I think happened to him regarding his being controlled. I know it's far from perfect, So here goes nothing:D

    Firstly, we know for sure he was being controlled:


    Now, the jinchūriki can counteract genjutsu without requiring another person to be present, as the tailed beasts can disturb their jinchūriki's chakra flow to break the genjutsu. So no Sharingan techs will work right away.
    So to make sure they CAN control Yagura, Isobu, the three tails, needed to be extracted from Yagura at once, eventually killing Yagura, and leaving Isobu roaming in the wild. Capturing the beast wasn't a necessary at the moment, for they could capture it any time they want, which they eventually succeeded in:

    Now, the problem was bringing Yagura back. I assume Rinne Tensei was used. Perhaps this was Nagato's first mission acting under Madara. Now Yagura is susceptible to being controlled perhaps by Kotomatsukami (Shisui and Danzo's Magenkyo sharingan) perhaps by either Madara or Obito, explaining why he initially only had one hole for his eye:

    So, why control Yagura, you ask? My guess is to either destroy diplomatic relations with other countries (As A stated) or to get revenge on the Hidden Mist for hunting down Rin (which is another theory entirely). Eventually yes, Yagura had a rather tyrannical reign over Kirikagure, giving it it's renowed nickname, "Village of the Bloody Mist". By raising demons like this:

    Essentially Kirikagure were killing their own shinobi and children.
    Another more simple reason is the use Kiri as a base and hearth for Akatsuki. Kiri has "no diplomatic relations" so no one would be suspicious of kiri for harboring the rogue shinobi. And after Madara dies, Obito has no more need for Yagura as a vessel to control Kiri. The killing is discontinued after Zabuza killed his entire class. Akatsuki is now formed and has a plethora of powerful shinobi at their disposal. So he ends the jutsu on Yagura, and implants a spare sharingan in his left eye.

    In conclusion: I believe Yagura was controlled for Obito's personal motives, mainly to destroy Kiri from the inside out, and hide the forming Akatsuki. I hope you enjoyed it and please leave feedback:D
     
         

  2. #2
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Yagura was trolled by Obito / Kishmoto's Logic.
     
         

  3. #3
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    *Thank ya Jesus*....I was wondering what happened to Yagura...my life is now complete
     
         

  4. #4
    M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaInza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    cool thread dude i liked yagura alot to he was a beast ..he was very strong and powerfull..they called mist the bloody mist while he was mizukage..ha..but i guess he was a sacrifice for the infinite tsukiyomi Uchiha Inza
     
         

  5. #5
    Member tyresellers's Avatar
    Status
    tyresellers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meditating with the toads.
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Hmmm I don't know if that part about the forming of the akatsuki is the basis for having that. They could have formed it in any nation. If he could so easily snatch the mizukage and kill him why not just capture him. The longer they wait to release the 3 tail the longer they would have to wait to see it respawn. Then it would be the issue of another country capturing it before they could. I'm curious about the how they were able to control him. I bet Kishi delves more into that.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maji Burger
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could use some new friends
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by tyresellers View Post
    Hmmm I don't know if that part about the forming of the akatsuki is the basis for having that. They could have formed it in any nation. If he could so easily snatch the mizukage and kill him why not just capture him. The longer they wait to release the 3 tail the longer they would have to wait to see it respawn. Then it would be the issue of another country capturing it before they could. I'm curious about the how they were able to control him. I bet Kishi delves more into that.
    It was stated that's where Akatsuki was "created". They used Yagura as a cover up, because no, they probably couldn't just start a base anywhere in the world. I believe their was a connection between Yagura's control and the mist shinobi that were hunting down Rin. As I said, genjutsu, which is probably how Yagura was controlled, does not work on Jinchuurki. That is why the 3 tails had to be extracted. But after all, it's just a theory.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    I this thread, even though I don't like yugara much.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maji Burger
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could use some new friends
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    I this thread, even though I don't like yugara much.
    Wow thanks! :D
     
         

  9. #9
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaTard's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaTard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Nice insight on Yagura, bro and good thread overall. ^_^
     
         

  10. #10
    Nurse Proof Chibss Salad's Avatar
    Status
    Chibss Salad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hashi's Pep Rally
    Posts
    4,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    My measurements: 32-26-36
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Very nice thread. I was confused for a long time about the whole Yagura situation.

    I never thought of the possibility of him purposely trying to ruin Kiri because of the Rin situation. I agree with the Akatsuki thing tho. That was probably his main motive. No other nation would interfere with Kiri since they're one of the big villages. It's the perfect cover
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maji Burger
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could use some new friends
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    Very nice thread. I was confused for a long time about the whole Yagura situation.

    I never thought of the possibility of him purposely trying to ruin Kiri because of the Rin situation. I agree with the Akatsuki thing tho. That was probably his main motive. No other nation would interfere with Kiri since they're one of the big villages. It's the perfect cover
    Haha thanks for commenting, although I put you up to it :D Anyway, I feel that Obito's supposed hatred towards Kiri would motivate him to get revenge on them. Maybe he wanted to pull a Nagato and let Kirikagure feel the pain he did. Also, he has the Uchiha Hatred within him
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Uhm, a rather new assumption, although I don't think all your arguments are valid. Especially about KA:

    1. KA doesn't work on a jinchuriki? Well this is, if it's a perfect jinchuriki, meaning the bijuu accepted its master. Nothing suggests that Yagura and the 3 tailed was that close.
    2. Assuming they were that close, you can't just say genjutsu wouldn't work. KA is too complex. It is true that a bijuu can take his host out of the genjutsu, but only when it realizes that his host is caught in one. How does it realize something like that, when it's the subconsciousness of the host that is affected?
    3. Danzo's KA could not possibly control Yagura that perfectly. Danzo's KA compared to Itachi's are waaaaay different. Danzo's places an idea in the targets mind. This is as good as untraceable, however, you could not use this to control someone for a longer period.

    So IMO, it could not have been KA. Shisui was dead at the time, when Kisame was recruited, Itachi couldn't use his eye, and Danzo had just acquired Shisui's eye within less than a year from Kisame's meeting with "Madara" and Yagura. Assuming Yagura was under control for a longer period, it is simply impossible. This can easily be proven, since Kisame joined Akatsuki after Itachi, and Ibiki was shown in one of Kisame's flashbacks (proving Kisame's age at the time). Also Shisui could not have used the eye years before this, since Ao saw it in action.

    Rinne tensei , is a long shot. It was said (as I remember) that they had to wait 3 years after Yagura's death for the 3-tail to respawn, i.e. they had no reason to capture Naruto before the time skip. So this clearly proves the 3 tails were never extracted from Yagura. Yagura was killed somehow, without it being extracted.

    Why control him? Well your guesses are as good as mine. You mention something important, to keep Kiri out of political affairs. They never were involved with any politics. They never took part in any war (raikage said that at the meeting). We have no knowledge of the 3rd Mizukage? Most people assume it was simply Madara, because where else could he have been for all the years, where he was not bound to the three? Perhaps by controlling someone else. The obvious guess would simply be, that he left that job to Obito.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maji Burger
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could use some new friends
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Uhm, a rather new assumption, although I don't think all your arguments are valid. Especially about KA:

    1. KA doesn't work on a jinchuriki? Well this is, if it's a perfect jinchuriki, meaning the bijuu accepted its master. Nothing suggests that Yagura and the 3 tailed was that close.
    2. Assuming they were that close, you can't just say genjutsu wouldn't work. KA is too complex. It is true that a bijuu can take his host out of the genjutsu, but only when it realizes that his host is caught in one. How does it realize something like that, when it's the subconsciousness of the host that is affected?
    3. Danzo's KA could not possibly control Yagura that perfectly. Danzo's KA compared to Itachi's are waaaaay different. Danzo's places an idea in the targets mind. This is as good as untraceable, however, you could not use this to control someone for a longer period.

    So IMO, it could not have been KA. Shisui was dead at the time, when Kisame was recruited, Itachi couldn't use his eye, and Danzo had just acquired Shisui's eye within less than a year from Kisame's meeting with "Madara" and Yagura. Assuming Yagura was under control for a longer period, it is simply impossible. This can easily be proven, since Kisame joined Akatsuki after Itachi, and Ibiki was shown in one of Kisame's flashbacks (proving Kisame's age at the time). Also Shisui could not have used the eye years before this, since Ao saw it in action.

    Rinne tensei , is a long shot. It was said (as I remember) that they had to wait 3 years after Yagura's death for the 3-tail to respawn, i.e. they had no reason to capture Naruto before the time skip. So this clearly proves the 3 tails were never extracted from Yagura. Yagura was killed somehow, without it being extracted.

    Why control him? Well your guesses are as good as mine. You mention something important, to keep Kiri out of political affairs. They never were involved with any politics. They never took part in any war (raikage said that at the meeting). We have no knowledge of the 3rd Mizukage? Most people assume it was simply Madara, because where else could he have been for all the years, where he was not bound to the three? Perhaps by controlling someone else. The obvious guess would simply be, that he left that job to Obito.
    First of all, thanks for reading bro. Second 4th Mizukage was said to have control over his tailed beast:

    Also, it might not necessarily be Shisui's MS, but I'm really sure he was being controlled by a sharingan tech, maybe an unnamed one IDK.
    And I believe Rinne Tensei was used to revive him, albeit on a much smaller scale than we have been shown.
    Altogether it is a flawed theory, but It makes sense to me :D
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    First of all, thanks for reading bro. Second 4th Mizukage was said to have control over his tailed beast:

    Also, it might not necessarily be Shisui's MS, but I'm really sure he was being controlled by a sharingan tech, maybe an unnamed one IDK.
    And I believe Rinne Tensei was used to revive him, albeit on a much smaller scale than we have been shown.
    Altogether it is a flawed theory, but It makes sense to me :D
    I know Danzo said that, but what he says is simply, that he had control over the beast on about same level as Madara and Hashirama, so nothing suggests that he was friend with his beast, which was my point all along.

    Also, controlling its powers is one thing, but if you are being controlled from the shadows by a sharingan, it would make it rather easy. Perhaps Obito was simply testing himself, so he could become better at controlling a tailed beast. I mean after all, he failed with Kurama.

    To me rinne tensei is a "death" technique, which is why I doubt it was done that way. Besides Amagekure is rather far from Kiri, and the fastest routes would be risky even for Pain, since they go through the big countries. So far using rinne tensei has only been associated with losing your own life, which is, why it's unlikely IMO.
     
         
    Last edited by thegame; 03-21-2013 at 07:57 AM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maji Burger
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could use some new friends
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I know Danzo said that, but what he says is simply, that he had control over the beast on about same level as Madara and Hashirama, so nothing suggests that he was friend with his beast, which was my point all along.

    Also, controlling its powers is one thing, but if you are being controlled from the shadows by a sharingan, it would make it rather easy. Perhaps Obito was simply testing himself, so he could become better at controlling a tailed beast. I mean after all, he failed with Kurama.

    To me rinne tensei is a "death" technique, which is why I doubt it was done that way. Besides Amagekure is rather far from Kiri, and the fastest routes would be risky even for Pain, since they go through the big countries. So far using rinne tensei has only been associated with losing your own life, which is, why it's unlikely IMO.
    Did you forget the last person? I made it my sig just in case you did . Bee. A jinchuriki just like Yagura. Bee befriended Gyuuki as we already know. Now, Hashirama and Madara knew how to keep bijuus in check. However the jinchuriki in terms of "controlling their beast" have to go through the process of becoming allies, not friends. Ex. If Isobu was caught in a sharingan, It's up to Yagura to release him, vice versa.
    And regarding Rinne Tensei, It only killed Nagato because he used it on such a large scale to bring back EVERY villager he killed in that invasion.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    Did you forget the last person? I made it my sig just in case you did . Bee. A jinchuriki just like Yagura. Bee befriended Gyuuki as we already know. Now, Hashirama and Madara knew how to keep bijuus in check. However the jinchuriki in terms of "controlling their beast" have to go through the process of becoming allies, not friends. Ex. If Isobu was caught in a sharingan, It's up to Yagura to release him, vice versa.
    And regarding Rinne Tensei, It only killed Nagato because he used it on such a large scale to bring back EVERY villager he killed in that invasion.
    First of all you are not understanding my point, which is that, what Danzo refers to as "control a tailed beast", is very unspecific, since he mention both jinchuriki and non-jinchuriki. We cannot go to the conclusion that Bee and Yagura controlled their beasts in similar way, just from that single comment.

    And of course there are no direct proofs, that the only way of controlling your bijuu, is by befriending it. We do not know any of Yagura's abilities. If you had certain jutsu, you might easily be able to manipulate and control your bijuu. Say like an Uchiha being a jinchuriki for instance?

    Besides, Naruto was able to control Kurama's chakra, by beating him. At that point they weren't friends yet. Would you not define this as "controlling" a tailed beast? I personally would, but how does Danzo define it? We don't know, since the methods Bee, Hashi, and Madara controlled beasts are all different, it is more likely that Yagura did it in another way as well (using that sort of lame logic lol).

    We also do not know, for how long, Yagura was controlled by someone else. Did he really control his beast on his own then? Or was it perhaps Obito's doing all along? That is just as likely, if you ask me.

    Regarding rinne tensei, I can only say, that Obito clearly will die from reviving a single person? So your assumption on that part, has leaks. I know that is, what Konan said, but I still don't think, Kishi has explained the details of this jutsu to a point, where we can draw conclusions on it. 4th databook should make it clear. Anyway, as I said before, Akatsukis plans were delayed, because they had to wait for the 3-tailed to re-appear, since its host died. So I doubt rinne tensei was ever used. Why extract the beast, revive him, and put it back in??
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maji Burger
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could use some new friends
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    First of all you are not understanding my point, which is that, what Danzo refers to as "control a tailed beast", is very unspecific, since he mention both jinchuriki and non-jinchuriki. We cannot go to the conclusion that Bee and Yagura controlled their beasts in similar way, just from that single comment.

    And of course there are no direct proofs, that the only way of controlling your bijuu, is by befriending it. We do not know any of Yagura's abilities. If you had certain jutsu, you might easily be able to manipulate and control your bijuu. Say like an Uchiha being a jinchuriki for instance?

    Besides, Naruto was able to control Kurama's chakra, by beating him. At that point they weren't friends yet. Would you not define this as "controlling" a tailed beast? I personally would, but how does Danzo define it? We don't know, since the methods Bee, Hashi, and Madara controlled beasts are all different, it is more likely that Yagura did it in another way as well (using that sort of lame logic lol).

    We also do not know, for how long, Yagura was controlled by someone else. Did he really control his beast on his own then? Or was it perhaps Obito's doing all along? That is just as likely, if you ask me.

    Regarding rinne tensei, I can only say, that Obito clearly will die from reviving a single person? So your assumption on that part, has leaks. I know that is, what Konan said, but I still don't think, Kishi has explained the details of this jutsu to a point, where we can draw conclusions on it. 4th databook should make it clear. Anyway, as I said before, Akatsukis plans were delayed, because they had to wait for the 3-tailed to re-appear, since its host died. So I doubt rinne tensei was ever used. Why extract the beast, revive him, and put it back in??
    I didn't say they put it back in. Obviously it was roaming in the wild. But I think they Rinne'd Yagura for his power and high status. Regarding whether why Obito will die or not, the jutsu is said to take a massive amount of chakra to preform. Nagato couldn't and didn't bring back Jiraiya and others he killed, but he brought back every leaf shinobi he killed in the invasion. Perhaps Obito is going to die because Madara lived many many years ago, and bringing back recent deaths are easier than deaths that occured a while ago. Sorry if I'm not making sense :/ haha but yes, I believe they brought back Yagura with a smaller scale Rinne Tensei.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    I didn't say they put it back in. Obviously it was roaming in the wild. But I think they Rinne'd Yagura for his power and high status. Regarding whether why Obito will die or not, the jutsu is said to take a massive amount of chakra to preform. Nagato couldn't and didn't bring back Jiraiya and others he killed, but he brought back every leaf shinobi he killed in the invasion. Perhaps Obito is going to die because Madara lived many many years ago, and bringing back recent deaths are easier than deaths that occured a while ago. Sorry if I'm not making sense :/ haha but yes, I believe they brought back Yagura with a smaller scale Rinne Tensei.
    No problem, it makes sense, I do believe the same, however, what I think the jutsu does, is that it shortens your life span rigorously. So for Obito to use it, he would probably shorten his own life too much. Uzumaki has longer life span, so possibly, they could do it. Why couldn't Nagato bring back Jiraya, you ask? I doubt it has anything to do with time.

    I once made a long theory/explanation on the 3 worlds in Naruto. Shortly we have the impure world (earth), the pure world (heaven), and the world between them, lets call it pre-pure world (ppw). In the ppw, you are preparing to go to the pure world, however, if you made some "big" mistakes in your life, and cannot forgive yourself, you are unable to move on to the pure world, and you will be stock between.

    A soul can only be brought back with rinne tensei, when it has not yet entered the pure world. In other words the person still wants to go back. If you have just recently died, you do not move on to the next world right away, which is why, it is easy to revive people, who has just died.

    Best proof is Kakashi and his dad. Kakashi meets his dad in this ppw, where they talk, and his father is forgiven, so that he can move on. He obviously stayed in this world for very long, and he would have stayed there, forever, if Kakashi had not dumped in to forgive him. Jiraya moved on. Given his last thoughts, he said, he was finally able to do the right thing, and he died in the right way, etc.. Madara would then obviously know all about this, and he made sure (in whatever unknown way) that his soul would stay in the ppw.

    I still, however, don't think the 3-tailed roamed wild, as you say. It was clearly said (by Itachi), that they had no reason to capture Naruto in part 1, because they had to wait 3 years, before their plans could start. This was because Yagura had died, and they needed to wait for the beast to reappear. So it wouldn't make sense if he was ever revived by rinne tensei, would more be a waste of life force by Nagato.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maji Burger
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could use some new friends
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Okay, you got me, my theory is kinda stupid no that I look at it
    But I'm really interested in your theory. So I have a question regarding your statement (which is brilliant by the way). So Let's say Kabuto finds the DNA of Sakumo Hatake. And he does the ritual, are you saying it simply won't work? So everyone that was edo-tensei'd could not move on to the pure world?
     
         

  20. #20
    気を付けて Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mastermiиd
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Good theory.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maji Burger
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could use some new friends
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    Good theory.
    Thanks man! It has some flaws though
     
         

  22. #22
    Member
    Status
    JMannn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Not very plausible. For starters, Obito completely disconnected with 'this world'' when he got his new resolution. He could have killed Kakashi for letting Rin die, ending his hatred, but didn't, meaning he probably wouldn't do the same for Kirigakure. He also didn't have the power to do ir.

    There's only one genjutsu capable of controlling a person without them knowing it, Kotoamatsukami, so it is probably the only genjutsu to work in tailed beasts (something remarked by Ao in the Kage summit, who says he didn't doubt the tech was related to Yagura being controlled). Tobi wanted Danzo's Shisui's eye to get the tech, so he didn't have it. There's 3 options:
    -Shisui, but he wouldn't do it because reasons (we all know);
    -Danzo. He was aligned with Akatsuki (Yahiko), and Tobi presenting himself as Akatsuki could get his help, but seems less plausible;
    -Madara. The guy's a beast, knew Rikuddou jutsus and all, could have Kotoamatsukami. Could've been his eye's original powers, or Izuna's. This theory goes better with another one, the attack to Rin.

    Kiri attack's at Rin could've been staged by Madara in order to attract Obito to his side. That would also break all the timeline mess goin around aobut this stuff.

    Cheers
     
         

  23. #23
    Member
    Status
    JMannn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Uhm, a rather new assumption, although I don't think all your arguments are valid. Especially about KA:

    1. KA doesn't work on a jinchuriki? Well this is, if it's a perfect jinchuriki, meaning the bijuu accepted its master. Nothing suggests that Yagura and the 3 tailed was that close.
    2. Assuming they were that close, you can't just say genjutsu wouldn't work. KA is too complex. It is true that a bijuu can take his host out of the genjutsu, but only when it realizes that his host is caught in one. How does it realize something like that, when it's the subconsciousness of the host that is affected?
    3. Danzo's KA could not possibly control Yagura that perfectly. Danzo's KA compared to Itachi's are waaaaay different. Danzo's places an idea in the targets mind. This is as good as untraceable, however, you could not use this to control someone for a longer period.

    So IMO, it could not have been KA. Shisui was dead at the time, when Kisame was recruited, Itachi couldn't use his eye, and Danzo had just acquired Shisui's eye within less than a year from Kisame's meeting with "Madara" and Yagura. Assuming Yagura was under control for a longer period, it is simply impossible. This can easily be proven, since Kisame joined Akatsuki after Itachi, and Ibiki was shown in one of Kisame's flashbacks (proving Kisame's age at the time). Also Shisui could not have used the eye years before this, since Ao saw it in action.

    Rinne tensei , is a long shot. It was said (as I remember) that they had to wait 3 years after Yagura's death for the 3-tail to respawn, i.e. they had no reason to capture Naruto before the time skip. So this clearly proves the 3 tails were never extracted from Yagura. Yagura was killed somehow, without it being extracted.

    Why control him? Well your guesses are as good as mine. You mention something important, to keep Kiri out of political affairs. They never were involved with any politics. They never took part in any war (raikage said that at the meeting). We have no knowledge of the 3rd Mizukage? Most people assume it was simply Madara, because where else could he have been for all the years, where he was not bound to the three? Perhaps by controlling someone else. The obvious guess would simply be, that he left that job to Obito.
    1-Yagura WAS a perfect jinchuriki. Danzo stated it. The OP has it as signature
    2-This I agree.

    Shisui wasn't dead at the time. When Shisui died, Itachi was already an Anbu. Itachi had 7 years during Kurama attack, meaning he wasn't an Anbu, and so Shisui was alive.

    And I would like to know the basis to your conjecture "Danzo's KA could not possibly control Yagura that perfectly. Danzo's KA compared to Itachi's are waaaaay different. Danzo's places an idea in the targets mind. This is as good as untraceable, however, you could not use this to control someone for a longer period." The only thing we know is, Danzo could use KA more frequently due to Hashiroids.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maji Burger
    Posts
    2,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could use some new friends
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by JMannn View Post
    1-Yagura WAS a perfect jinchuriki. Danzo stated it. The OP has it as signature
    2-This I agree.

    Shisui wasn't dead at the time. When Shisui died, Itachi was already an Anbu. Itachi had 7 years during Kurama attack, meaning he wasn't an Anbu, and so Shisui was alive.

    And I would like to know the basis to your conjecture "Danzo's KA could not possibly control Yagura that perfectly. Danzo's KA compared to Itachi's are waaaaay different. Danzo's places an idea in the targets mind. This is as good as untraceable, however, you could not use this to control someone for a longer period." The only thing we know is, Danzo could use KA more frequently due to Hashiroids.
    Yes I agree I never necessarily said It would be Shisui, but instead it was his jutsu. Maybe Obito learned KA, and I'm sure Madara knew some form of it. And you're right, Ao said KA is similar to the jutsu that was controlling Yagura, which leads to my specualtion it WAS KA, or a similar jutsu. And yeah, I still believe Yagura was a perfect jin.
    Oh and based on the reason of "getting revenge on Kiri" my main problem was the fact that Obito doesn't care about this world anymore. So I think the more plausible theory is that Kiri was being used as a starting point and base for the Akatsuki.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What really happened to Yagura

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    Okay, you got me, my theory is kinda stupid no that I look at it
    But I'm really interested in your theory. So I have a question regarding your statement (which is brilliant by the way). So Let's say Kabuto finds the DNA of Sakumo Hatake. And he does the ritual, are you saying it simply won't work? So everyone that was edo-tensei'd could not move on to the pure world?
    No, edo tensei is different, or so I believe. Since edo tensei is also called impure world Resurrection, I said in my theory, that it was a jutsu originally made to bring back people from the pure world. I think nobody know/knew about this world between (except for someone possessing the rinnengan!). I mean if you look at it, some of the people brought back with edo tensei, had issues. Sasori for instance. Sasori was never able to "Move on", because of what happened with Chiyo and his parents, etc. His edo tensei broke on its own due to this. So I believe that a person brought back from the world between, is actually in an unstable state, given he is brought back with edo tensei. But it may also just be the same, who knows, but it's obvious that a guy like Sasori was placed in this world.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMannn View Post
    1-Yagura WAS a perfect jinchuriki. Danzo stated it. The OP has it as signature
    2-This I agree.

    Shisui wasn't dead at the time. When Shisui died, Itachi was already an Anbu. Itachi had 7 years during Kurama attack, meaning he wasn't an Anbu, and so Shisui was alive.

    And I would like to know the basis to your conjecture "Danzo's KA could not possibly control Yagura that perfectly. Danzo's KA compared to Itachi's are waaaaay different. Danzo's places an idea in the targets mind. This is as good as untraceable, however, you could not use this to control someone for a longer period." The only thing we know is, Danzo could use KA more frequently due to Hashiroids.
    1. No, he never stated that. He just said, he could control a tailed beast.

    Uhm, point was that Shisui could not have used KA, since 1. Ao saw it in action (takes 10 years from that). 2. he tried to use the other KA on the Uchiha members. So it's simply impossible, that it was KA. Although I don't think the other KA takes up 10 years, but it also has a weaker effect, and couldnt control Yagura for long.

    And no it's wrong. It is obvious that Hashi DNA would not amplify the usability of a jutsu with 25000 times (250 days in 10 years to 1 day). Also the way each KA worked was way different. Should be quite obvious to most?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •