Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: What really happened to Yagura

[QUOTE=thegame;10807536]No, edo tensei is different, or so I believe. Since edo tensei is also called impure world Resurrection, I said in my theory, that it was a jutsu originally made to bring back people from the pure world. I think nobody know/knew about this world between (except for someone possessing the rinnengan!). I mean if you look at it, some of the people brought back with edo tensei, had issues. Sasori for instance. Sasori was never able to "Move on", because of what happened with Chiyo and his parents, etc. His edo tensei broke on its own due to this. So I believe that a person brought back from the world between, is actually in an unstable state, given he is brought back with edo tensei. But it may also just be the same, who knows, but it's obvious that a guy like Sasori was placed in this world.[QUOTE/]

The thing that gets me is that most of them are in the same scenario as Sasori

Dan wanted to see Tsunade again:

Asuma wanted to see his students thrive:

And finally Haku and Zabuza wanted the other to know how they felt:

I think these people were in the "impure world", just like Sakumo Hatake.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Great theories and alot of valid points..thanks for posting guys great read

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    The thing that gets me is that most of them are in the same scenario as Sasori

Dan wanted to see Tsunade again:

Asuma wanted to see his students thrive:

And finally Haku and Zabuza wanted the other to know how they felt:

I think these people were in the "impure world", just like Sakumo Hatake.
    Yes that is true, many of the resurrect shinobi, had probably not moved on. Their souls hadn't. However, people like Chyiu and Deidara were revived. Both of them should have had no problems with moving on to the pure world, given the way they died. If we are to accept, what Jiraya said, a shinobi is judged by the way he dies, they both surely felt that they died in the "right" way (well Deidara was just a maniac). Also their Edo state seemed rather stable, especially Deidara's, and Chiyo wasn't defeated though.

Another example is Hanzo, who also wasn't sealed. He was in the same state as those you mention, I believe. At least it would make sense that way. Anyway nice discussing with you.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Yes that is true, many of the resurrect shinobi, had probably not moved on. Their souls hadn't. However, people like Chyiu and Deidara were revived. Both of them should have had no problems with moving on to the pure world, given the way they died. If we are to accept, what Jiraya said, a shinobi is judged by the way he dies, they both surely felt that they died in the "right" way (well Deidara was just a maniac). Also their Edo state seemed rather stable, especially Deidara's, and Chiyo wasn't defeated though.

Another example is Hanzo, who also wasn't sealed. He was in the same state as those you mention, I believe. At least it would make sense that way. Anyway nice discussing with you.
    Yes, very nice indeed! Although you basically proved my theory wrong

Status
    This user has no status.

Yes, very nice indeed! Although you basically proved my theory wrong
    Well, just part of it, however, that is why, you make theories. To try and disprove them, or at least give other alternatives.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Well, just part of it, however, that is why, you make theories. To try and disprove them, or at least give other alternatives.
    Yes. But No doubt Yagura was controlled. What are your thoughts regarding detail?

Status
    This user has no status.

Yes. But No doubt Yagura was controlled. What are your thoughts regarding detail?
    Hmm, it doesn't make much sense, if Yagura was a perfect host being controlled through normal genjutsu, however, it's not impossible to control a person through other means such as kidnapping his nearest friends or family. Yagura would quickly realize, that he could not touch Obito, and Obito could keep them in his own dimension, and only feed them, as long as Yagura did, whatever Obito wanted. He was just a child, and might not be able to separate emotions from the kage-job.

Why did Obito do it? Well it might be to get a hiding place, where he could gather information and recruit members for akatsuki. It might also be out of hate, or perhaps just to find out, why those mist ANBU wanted to capture Rin.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Hmm, it doesn't make much sense, if Yagura was a perfect host being controlled through normal genjutsu, however, it's not impossible to control a person through other means such as kidnapping his nearest friends or family. Yagura would quickly realize, that he could not touch Obito, and Obito could keep them in his own dimension, and only feed them, as long as Yagura did, whatever Obito wanted. He was just a child, and might not be able to separate emotions from the kage-job.

Why did Obito do it? Well it might be to get a hiding place, where he could gather information and recruit members for akatsuki. It might also be out of hate, or perhaps just to find out, why those mist ANBU wanted to capture Rin.
    Yagura wasn't a kid He was actually an adult, albeit one with a childish appearance.

Status
    This user has no status.

Yagura wasn't a kid He was actually an adult, albeit one with a childish appearance.
    By "kid" I also mean he is same age as Naruto or Gaara, but thinking about it, that is obviously wrong, since he would then be kage, when he was about 5 years old, since it was about that time, where Zabuza and Haku tried to kill him. So he's probably around 10 years older than Naruto. Yet my point is still the same. Whether it's 16 or 26, you are still young for a kage, i.e. it's hard to think higher of your village than your family or friends. Naruto would not be able to do that for many years.

EDIT: And when I think even deeper, was it ever mentioned, that Zabuza and Haku aimed for the 4th mizukage? I don't think it was, so basically, we can't be sure xD but it would not make sense if it was the 3rd, who we never heard of..

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

By "kid" I also mean he is same age as Naruto or Gaara, but thinking about it, that is obviously wrong, since he would then be kage, when he was about 5 years old, since it was about that time, where Zabuza and Haku tried to kill him. So he's probably around 10 years older than Naruto. Yet my point is still the same. Whether it's 16 or 26, you are still young for a kage, i.e. it's hard to think higher of your village than your family or friends. Naruto would not be able to do that for many years.
    Yeah, I recall him saying that he's a lot older then he looks :D If Haku can look like a girl, why can't Yagura look like a kid?

Page 2 of 2 « First 12