Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 109
  1. #1
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    War of Averis

    History: A long time ago when Knight played an important part in human history a secret war happened. At the end of this war five grandmaster level knights using their magical abilities granted to them by five all powerful animals banished the threat from earth. This earned them the title of the legendary grandmaster

    Present: The date is today's date. You are going to your typical hang out with your friends when you see something you want in a store front. It turns out its something you want.
    There are two option to how this turns out:

    First option:
    Once you walk into the store the owner of the store walks up to and starts talk about magic. Of course you think this is just mere blathering of an elder person. However the elder does some weird things with their hands and causes a wall of light to appear. This instantly grabs your attention and you start to believe what he says.

    Second option:
    You see an elderly person opening up their store. When a couple of thugs proceed to jump this elderly person. After deciding to help the elder out you proceed to beat the thugs up. Having taken a beating and broken a bone the elder thanks you and takes you insides. After fetching an old spell book the elder heals yours wounds. you agree to comeback to the store and learn about magic after an intense conversation. You also end up begin late for school.

    These are the knight classes:
    1. Dragon knight- skilled in hand to hand and long range combat, Knowledgable on their field of magic, Mastery over two elements, an over all around knight
    2. Phoenix knight- Long range fighter, Great at two elements, Knowledgeable on all healing magic in their field, A great long distance fighter that can heal just about anything.
    3. Fox knight- Excels in close quarter combat, Energy manipulators, extremely fast and strong, can only learn two elements, Can cut through just about anything
    4. Panther knight- Excels in close quarter combat, Lighting manipulators, extremely stealthy and durable, can only learn three elements, Can tear through just about anything
    5. Falcon knight- Long range fighters, Great at two elements, Knowledgeable on long distant magic in their field, A great long distance fighter that can shoot at just about any distance and hit its target.

    Light and Dark:
    Basically this allows any class of knight to use light or dark magic.
    It can only be taught if once you save your master (Light) or kill and/ or betray him (dark).
    Once that happens you will get a mentor

    Knight ranks:
    Grandmaster
    Sage
    Master
    Veteran
    elite
    special elite- weaker than elites because they specialize in only one area
    Graduate
    Rookie
    Beginner

    Application:
    Name:
    Knight Class:
    Bio:
    Weapons:
    Elements:
    Side:

    Mine Application-
    Name: Alex
    Knight class: Panther knight
    Bio: Alex was born in to a family in the 19th century that taught the way of the panther. After learning the ways of the Panther Alex became a grandmaster knight after years of training and fighting for his life since he was 13 years. After becoming a grandmaster at the age of 19 Alex teamed up with four other knight to defeat the evil knights. Alex later became one of the legendary grandmasters.
    Weapons: Two one and a half hand double edge blades
    Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Fire
    Side: Light
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    31,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Name: Aero
    Knight Class: Phoenix knight
    Bio: she was raise in the forest by a sage after she never knew her parents or family
    Weapons: staff and two dual long daggers Elements lighting and water:
    Side: good
     
         

  3. #3
    Inashi's Avatar
    Status
    Inashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where Eternity begins and Ends
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Starting April 1st i'll be off
    to my military basic training
    so i wont be on Nb or anything
    until around Aug 18
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Valtos Balandor
    Grandmaster
    Valtos was and execetional warrior in his years of youth. being born from and unkown family he devoted his life to becoming a grandmaster dragon knight. As he grew he became wiser and stronger, but on his 19th birthday he had to go to war. during this war a a dragon got caught in the battle... Valtos being a dragon knight himself gave the dragon his word that he will live or Valtos will die trying..after the war was over Valtos was gravely wounded and the dragon that valtos saved had gave his life to valtos in return for saving him. After Valtos' master saw have had happen he was later appointed the title of grandmaster and was given the dragon's ring as a symbol of great honor and pride
    Sword, Spear, Bow and Arrow
    Lightning and fire
    Good
     
         

  4. #4
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Name: Aero
    Knight Class: Phoenix knight
    Bio: she was raise in the forest by a sage after she never knew her parents or family
    Weapons: staff and two dual long daggers Elements lighting and water:
    Side: good
    Approved lets wait for some more members


    Quote Originally Posted by Inashi View Post
    Valtos Balandor
    Grandmaster
    Valtos was and execetional warrior in his years of youth. being born from and unkown family he devoted his life to becoming a grandmaster dragon knight. As he grew he became wiser and stronger, but on his 19th birthday he had to go to war. during this war a a dragon got caught in the battle... Valtos being a dragon knight himself gave the dragon his word that he will live or Valtos will die trying..after the war was over Valtos was gravely wounded and the dragon that valtos saved had gave his life to valtos in return for saving him. After Valtos' master saw have had happen he was later appointed the title of grandmaster and was given the dragon's ring as a symbol of great honor and pride
    Sword, Spear, Bow and Arrow
    Lightning and fire
    Good
    Approved lets wait for some more members
     
         

  5. #5
    *insert title here* UchihaKyru's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKyru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui!!
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Name: Bui
    Knight Class: Falcon Knight
    Bio: Raised in a small village called Riverstead, Bui didn't know his family. He was taken into an orpahnage, but ran away when the village was attacked. He was found by a Master who stopped the attack of the village and he trained Bui.
    Weapons: Bow and Arrow and two crystal daggers
    Elements: Lightning and Water
    Side: Dark
     
         

  6. #6
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKyru View Post
    Name: Bui
    Knight Class: Falcon Knight
    Bio: Raised in a small village called Riverstead, Bui didn't know his family. He was taken into an orpahnage, but ran away when the village was attacked. He was found by a Master who stopped the attack of the village and he trained Bui.
    Weapons: Bow and Arrow and two crystal daggers
    Elements: Lightning and Water
    Side: Dark
    Approved, your this threads first dark
     
         

  7. #7
    Videogame Expert nextgen22's Avatar
    Status
    nextgen22 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Grid
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a Shade, an X-Men, a
    Human, a Saiyan. I am
    Nextgen.
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Application:
    Name: Faolan
    Knight Class: Fox knight
    Bio: At a young age Faolan was separated from his mother during a rock slide and was adopted by another man and women. For years these adults have been caring for him.
    Weapons: dual daggers and a normal sword
    Elements: wind and speed (if that classifies as an element)
    Side: good
     
         

  8. #8
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen22 View Post
    Application:
    Name: Faolan
    Knight Class: Fox knight
    Bio: At a young age Faolan was separated from his mother during a rock slide and was adopted by another man and women. For years these adults have been caring for him.
    Weapons: dual daggers and a normal sword
    Elements: wind and speed (if that classifies as an element)
    Side: good
    Approved, thanks for joining this thread
     
         

  9. #9
    Videogame Expert nextgen22's Avatar
    Status
    nextgen22 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Grid
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a Shade, an X-Men, a
    Human, a Saiyan. I am
    Nextgen.
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by sagemode jinchuuriki View Post
    Approved, thanks for joining this thread
    (Why wouldn't I you make some of the best rp)
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Megamkfan's Avatar
    Status
    Megamkfan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In a place it never snows (Florida)
    Posts
    7,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will shank you.......
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Name: Joker Roth (Codename-Raven)
    Knight Class: Falcon Knight
    Bio: TBA
    Weapons: Magic, scythe, staff, bow n' arrow
    Elements: Fire and Wind
    Side: Light
     
         

  11. #11
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Name: Deimos
    Knight Class: Fox Knight
    Bio: You see an elderly person opening up their store. When a couple of thugs proceed to jump this elderly person. After deciding to help the elder out you proceed to beat the thugs up. Having taken a beating and broken a bone the elder thanks you and takes you insides. After fetching an old spell book the elder heals yours wounds. you agree to comeback to the store and learn about magic after an intense conversation. You also end up begin late for school.
    Weapons: A black halberd
    Elements: Lightning
    Side: Dark
     
         

  12. #12
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen22 View Post
    (Why wouldn't I you make some of the best rp)
    (Thanks)

    Quote Originally Posted by Megamkfan View Post
    Name: Joker Roth (Codename-Raven)
    Knight Class: Falcon Knight
    Bio: TBA
    Weapons: Magic, scythe, staff, bow n' arrow
    Elements: Fire and Wind
    Side: Light
    Approved
     
         

  13. #13
    Necron's Avatar
    Status
    Necron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    10,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Application:
    Name: Ryuu
    Knight Class: Dragon Knight Grandmaster
    Bio: Ryuu was always a wizard, even before he heard the story, after he saved the old man (option 2). He was raised as the Hair to the throne of the Dragon Clan, an ancient clan of wizards. This way, it took him a matter of hours before mastering this new kind of magic. Aged 21, he is a genius prodigy, and a master of martial arts. Tall (195 cm), with a shaved head and a small black beard. Very muscular (take Raikage muscular as reference). He usually wears a red shirt with a costume or a black tank top and blue military trousers with a dog-tags around his neck. He also always wears a black onyx stone ring on his right ring finger. He has a dragon tattoo on his right arm.
    Weapons: A stuff, a katana and a brass knuckle.
    Elements: Lighting and Fire
    Side: Dark
     
         

  14. #14
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu Uchiha View Post
    Name: Deimos
    Knight Class: Fox Knight
    Bio: You see an elderly person opening up their store. When a couple of thugs proceed to jump this elderly person. After deciding to help the elder out you proceed to beat the thugs up. Having taken a beating and broken a bone the elder thanks you and takes you insides. After fetching an old spell book the elder heals yours wounds. you agree to comeback to the store and learn about magic after an intense conversation. You also end up begin late for school.
    Weapons: A black halberd
    Elements: Lightning
    Side: Dark
    Approved nice bio, why one element
     
         

  15. #15
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Application:
    Name: Ryuu
    Knight Class: Dragon Knight Grandmaster
    Bio: Ryuu was always a wizard, even before he heard the story, after he saved the old man (option 2). He was raised as the Hair to the throne of the Dragon Clan, an ancient clan of wizards. This way, it took him a matter of hours before mastering this new kind of magic. Aged 21, he is a genius prodigy, and a master of martial arts. Tall (195 cm), with a shaved head and a small beard. Very muscular (take Raikage muscular as reference). He usually wears a red shirt with a costume or a black tank top and blue military trousers with a dog-tags around his neck. He also always wears a black onyx stone ring on his right ring finger. He has a dragon tattoo on his right arm.
    Weapons: A stuff, a katana and a brass knuckle.
    Elements: Lighting and Fire
    Side: Dark
    Choose a different rank since you have to earn the rank of a grandmaster
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Yonkou Pandaman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    6,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Name: Gatsu Berserker
    Knight Class: Fox Knight Grandmaster
    Bio: Killed alot people uncontrollably... (Damn i hate making histories ...)
    Weapons: Longsword strapped to his Back, solid Adamant armor.
    Elements: Fire and Lightning, also Energy Manipulation.
    Side: Dark (Intentions: Good)
     
         
    Last edited by Yonkou Pandaman; 04-29-2013 at 01:16 AM.

  17. #17
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou Pandaman View Post
    Name: Gatsu Berserker
    Knight Class: Dragon Knight Grandmaster
    Bio: Killed alot people uncontrollably... (Damn i hate making histories ...)
    Weapons: Longsword strapped to his Back, solid Adamant armor.
    Elements: Fire and Lightning
    Side: Dark (Intentions: Good)
    The dark is fine but fix your bio. Knights don't just kill people
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Yonkou Pandaman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    6,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by sagemode jinchuuriki View Post
    The dark is fine but fix your bio. Knights don't just kill people
    I edited. I think adding "Uncontrollably" is enough for now... ...
     
         

  19. #19
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou Pandaman View Post
    I edited. I think adding "Uncontrollably" is enough for now... ...
    Your a villain you kill people randomly but on purpose
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    Yonkou Pandaman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    6,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by sagemode jinchuuriki View Post
    Your a villain you kill people randomly but on purpose
    Yeah, he is a villain but his intentions are good. Just like getting enslaved.
     
         

  21. #21
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou Pandaman View Post
    Yeah, he is a villain but his intentions are good. Just like getting enslaved.
    You need to create a real bio or this one does not get approved. I need to know why he turned evil or got enslave and how did you discover this world
     
         

  22. #22
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by sagemode jinchuuriki View Post
    Approved nice bio, why one element
    I thought Fox Knights only got lightning
     
         

  23. #23
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu Uchiha View Post
    I thought Fox Knights only got lightning
    No every knight gets two elements unless you are a panther
     
         

  24. #24
    Necron's Avatar
    Status
    Necron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    10,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Application:
    Name: Ryuu
    Knight Class: Dragon Knight Grandmaster
    Bio: Ryuu was always a wizard, even before he heard the story, after he saved the old man (option 2). He was raised as the Hair to the throne of the Dragon Clan, an ancient clan of wizards. When he talked about it to one of his teachers: that teacher was a grandmaster dragon knight. This way, it took him a matter of hours before mastering this new kind of magic. He then killed his master, as he saw it as the last test to earning the grandmaster title. Since then, he has also been able to use dark magic. Aged 21, he is a genius prodigy, and a master of martial arts. Tall (195 cm), with a shaved head and a small black beard. Very muscular (take Raikage muscular as reference). He usually wears a red shirt with a costume or a black tank top and blue military trousers with a dog-tags around his neck. He also always wears a black onyx stone ring on his right ring finger. He has a dragon tattoo on his right arm.
    Weapons: A stuff, a katana and a brass knuckle.
    Elements: Lighting and Fire
    Side: Dark

    (edited some stuff and made him kill his master.)
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    31,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: War of Averis

    Aero: *standing alone*
    .....
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •