Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 81
  1. #51
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    Australia
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    I, as the probably pickiest person of Narutobase will offer my picky opinion on the subject :P
    I like women who on a scale from 1 to 10 have looks that are rated let's say 7,5/10 and above and personality/mind that is rated let's say 9/10 and above :P
    So you could say that I have quite higher demands when personality/mind is concerned but at the same time a quite high level of looks is required for me to be attracted (don't blame me, blame my gender :D )

    Ratings are of course made by me, judging with my personal taste on women.
    No, that's your fault not your gender.
    That's just saying all men are attracted to women who are x good looking and y personality, all because of their gender. Does this mean your standards would be lower if you were a woman?
     
         

  2. #52
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,501
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizarcreature View Post
    what 's a woman?
    A bizarre creature that lives in packs in the vast kitchen woods of Fillory
     
         

  3. #53
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,982
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    No, that's your fault not your gender.
    That's just saying all men are attracted to women who are x good looking and y personality, all because of their gender. Does this mean your standards would be lower if you were a woman?
    Hahaha please don't misunderstand. That part was just a joke, commenting on the fact that she needs to meet my appearance standards too in order for me to be attracted to her. Meaning if she was a 10/10 (let's say Rosa Luxemburg :D ) as far as mind/personality is concerned but her looks weren't good enough for me to be attracted to her, then her 10/10 would be completely useless for me.

    And yes women pay less attention to looks compared to men. That's just a fact. No arguing there.
     
         

  4. #54
    Served fresh daily
    Status
    Wang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,809
    Location
    Not here
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    I don't care about looks, the only thing that matters is intelligence & inner beauty
     
         

  5. #55
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,563
    Location
    Hawaii
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Beauty in both appearance and personality.
    Also a classy and intelligent woman
    Modest and humble
    Strong personality and dignified
    Sweet and thoughtful

    , this is my perfect kind of girl that sadly don't/can't exist in real life. Why is the word not perfect?
     
         
    Last edited by S A G E; 03-21-2013 at 12:23 PM.

  6. #56
    NASA SenseiMartian's Avatar
    Status
    SenseiMartian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    447
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    I think, for me at least, that the "personality is all that matters" is after you have already started dating because the initial attraction is always how the opposite gender looks (unless you are blind of course).
     
         

  7. #57
    Grumpy Sage Cloudbuster's Avatar
    Status
    Cloudbuster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,760
    Location
    In that place where you dare not look, staring out at you!
    Biding my time.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Physical attraction is the main component in romantic relationships, for boys and girls, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder as the saying goes. We are all different and our tastes differ. I, for example, find Scarlet Johnson to be plane and ordinary while for the most people in the world she is a sex symbol.
     
         

  8. #58
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,389
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    You Only Live Once.

    You have all the right to be picky on your choice in women and quality you look for.
     
         

  9. #59
    Christian Jobrjo's Avatar
    Status
    Jobrjo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,067
    Location
    North America
    High School
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    You're not going to believe me, but honestly I don't care if you don't- it's the truth anyway.

    Fact is, I pull a lot of girls, both older and younger. I'm handsome, tall, athletic, funny, mature, friendly, independent, morally sound, unique, attractive, and some other things. I'm not perfect- FAR from it. But I do have some desirable traits. However, I am not a player, and don't do what most guys in my situation would. There's 1 girl I care about, and I don't love her because of her looks. Yes, she's beautiful. Yes, she's smart. Yes, she plays basketball like me. And yes, she so much more. But I love her because of her heart, the kind of person she is. A Christian, mature, kind, wise, and funny girl. And you know something? For whatever reason, when you love someone, they are always gorgeous to you.

     
         

  10. #60
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,982
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobrjo View Post
    You're not going to believe me, but honestly I don't care if you don't- it's the truth anyway.

    Fact is, I pull a lot of girls, both older and younger. I'm handsome, tall, athletic, funny, mature, friendly, independent, morally sound, unique, attractive, and some other things. I'm not perfect- FAR from it. But I do have some desirable traits. However, I am not a player, and don't do what most guys in my situation would. There's 1 girl I care about, and I don't love her because of her looks. Yes, she's beautiful. Yes, she's smart. Yes, she plays basketball like me. And yes, she so much more. But I love her because of her heart, the kind of person she is. A Christian, mature, kind, wise, and funny girl. And you know something? For whatever reason, when you love someone, they are always gorgeous to you.

    Pics or it didn't happen :D
     
         

  11. #61
    Christian Jobrjo's Avatar
    Status
    Jobrjo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,067
    Location
    North America
    High School
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen :D
    lol no, I'm not like that, and won't be delving into it. Things are complicated, and this thread isn't about me xD I was just trying to say that looks aren't the determining factor to happy couples.
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Micho22's Avatar
    Status
    Micho22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    :D
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Black hairs blue eyes and good figure
    And she must have a nice personality
     
         

  13. #63
    Akatsuki Member Badapdos's Avatar
    Status
    Badapdos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    981
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    LoL, why is this thread directed only to males? I have an opinion on beautyVSpersonality (silly comparison, having one doesn't equal you don't have the other) myself ;p
    Oh well, I'll post it anyway ^^
    Well, imo, supermodels are not the definition of beauty, especially in women.(in men too, not everyone likes muscles) Supermodels are the type of bodies that will wear a garment and will fit in it, whatever garbage it might trully be ;p Also supermodels are usually anorexic..So, I take it you probably don't mean Supermodels but just beautiful women, the definition of which depend on people's different tastes. ANYWAY, in my opinion (on men), if we count beauty and personality with a max of 100 and minimum of 0 with over 80/100 being 'gorgeous(underwear model)/amazing personality' and under 20/100 as 'not attractive to me at all/bad personality', I would say I'd like someone to look somewhere between 40-75% and have a personality of 60-100(is this even possible??)%, so... well, at least for me, Personality>Beauty. Obviously, you can't be happy dating someone EXTREMELY unattractive to you, so beauty DOES play a part, but personally I have higher standards in the personality part ^^ ;p



    I sure hope you didn't give him the name of any porn/cooking/other sexist sites, 'cause then you'll be teaching him wrong ;p



    Hahahaha, you my friend, have been on facebook/tumblr way too much... Don't believe every attention whore that posts those silly 'You hurt me, oh so much, yada yada yada' statuses, more than half of these are untrue xD
    Plus, not only beautiful girls go for the 'wrong' guys or complain about picking the 'wrong' guys. In this thread we compare looks vs personality(I believe this includes brain capacity as well). Whoever says that all people of a gender are the same *******s/*****es because they have been hurt once or twice in a relationship, is also preetty dumb.
    Anyway, your post is invalid 'cause ugly/mediocre people get hurt and lose faith in the opposite gender the same. It's not like only dolls get hurt or that only beautiful people are silly
    Ok Then Let me ask you This, If A, Say Beautiful Girl Likes Football players Blah Blah Etc.....
    Turns Out to have a Perfect life?!
    & Not A Intense one?!
    Do You ever see a Chick with a Normal guy , That likes Anime , Cartoons Etc.....
    & Displays His Effectins.
    That Looks as Good as A "Supermodel".
    Or Does Those type of guys Stay in there own type of Categories ,Because Those Girls That They like gets Hurt & Still goes right back to the guy Hurts her every Time?!
    Do You see That around anywhere But only On Movies?!
    Or Animes , Cartoons Etc....
    Enlighten Me of How Girls/guys Think Just like You.
    Me how a Girl would Go For , A Smart ass ( Steven hawkings) Type of guy That's Ugly , & Rich Or A dumbass (Jock/Muscle head) That All he Does is Work out & Dosent even have time To acknowledge You??!?!???
    But Please Please!!!!
    Shine Your almighty Dating advice, Shall you say.
    But Wait, Girls & Many Guys I presume , Have Turned To different Genders Because of those Same Exact Reasons That You (The Almighty Love queen) Say is Invalid.
    But Most are born that way , But Not The Girls/Guys That Have so much to offer!
    Or Because People That get bullied For Reasons of Being ugly , & No one loving them!
    But People Never Ask How They Fill or Say How There's So much in life You Can't Take For Granted & Saying "I Love You"
    , Is So Easy But It's always To late!!!!
    "You My Friend" Please answer Me that!!
     
         
    Last edited by Badapdos; 03-21-2013 at 09:59 PM.

  14. #64
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,982
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Badapdos View Post
    Ok Then Let me ask you This, If A, Say Beautiful Girl Likes Football players Blah Blah Etc.....
    Turns Out to have a Perfect life?!
    & Not A Intense one?!
    Do You ever see a Chick with a Normal guy , That likes Anime , Cartoons Etc.....
    & Displays His Effectins.
    That Looks as Good as A "Supermodel".
    Or Does Those type of guys Stay in there own type of Categories ,Because Those Girls That They like gets Hurt & Still goes right back to the guy Hurts her every Time?!
    Do You see That around anywhere But only On Movies?!
    Or Animes , Cartoons Etc....
    Enlighten Me of How Girls/guys Think Just like You.
    Me how a Girl would Go For , A Smart ass ( Steven hawkings) Type of guy That's Ugly , & Rich Or A dumbass (Jock/Muscle head) That All he Does is Work out & Dosent even have time To acknowledge You??!?!???
    But Please Please!!!!
    Shine Your almighty Dating advice, Shall you say.
    But Wait, Girls & Many Guys I presume , Have Turned To different Genders Because of those Same Exact Reasons That You (The Almighty Love queen) Say is Invalid.
    But Most are born that way , But Not The Girls/Guys That Have so much to offer!
    Or Because People That get bullied For Reasons of Being ugly , & No one loving them!
    But People Never Ask How They Fill or Say How There's So much in life You Can't Take For Granted & Saying "I Love You"
    , Is So Easy But It's always To late!!!!
    "You My Friend" Please answer Me that!!
    Hoho good luck answering this :D
     
         

  15. #65
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Badapdos View Post
    Ok Then Let me ask you This, If A, Say Beautiful Girl Likes Football players Blah Blah Etc.....
    Turns Out to have a Perfect life?!
    & Not A Intense one?!

    Do You ever see a Chick with a Normal guy , That likes Anime , Cartoons Etc.....
    & Displays His Effectins.

    That Looks as Good as A "Supermodel".
    Or Does Those type of guys Stay in there own type of Categories ,Because Those Girls That They like gets Hurt & Still goes right back to the guy Hurts her every Time?!
    Do You see That around anywhere But only On Movies?!
    Or Animes , Cartoons Etc....
    Enlighten Me of How Girls/guys Think Just like You.
    Me how a Girl would Go For , A Smart ass ( Steven hawkings) Type of guy That's Ugly , & Rich Or A dumbass (Jock/Muscle head) That All he Does is Work out & Dosent even have time To acknowledge You??!?!???

    But Please Please!!!!
    Shine Your almighty Dating advice, Shall you say.
    But Wait, Girls & Many Guys I presume , Have Turned To different Genders Because of those Same Exact Reasons That You (The Almighty Love queen) Say is Invalid.
    But Most are born that way , But Not The Girls/Guys That Have so much to offer!

    Or Because People That get bullied For Reasons of Being ugly , & No one loving them!
    But People Never Ask How They Fill or Say How There's So much in life You Can't Take For Granted & Saying "I Love You"
    , Is So Easy But It's always To late!!!!
    "You My Friend" Please answer Me that!!
    I honestly couldn't read what you just wrote up there o_o The capital letter in the beginning of each word reaaally didn't help me...
    Anyway, I do think you are attempting to mock me for some unknown reason, guess you took offence to what I said?.
    Oh well, I will try to reply...m..lets see....
    @bold(black)
    So there is a beautiful chick that only likes football players and other people that do sports. Okay I see no problem in that, her choice. It's not relevant to anything I have said whether she has a perfect life or an intense one, it really depends I guess.
    @bold(yellow)
    I've seen beautiful girls with guys that like anime and they are just fine. o_o And they are actually still together and seem to love each other, so yeah
    @bold(purple)
    She is attractive, yeah.
    @bold(Green)
    Both sound shitty :3 You are taking it to extremes and extremes are never good.
    @bold(Orange)
    So you are saying that some people just turn gay cause they get no attention from the opposite gender?????
    How does that even work? They wake up one day and say, "I feel like turning gay today.", or what? Nonsensical if you ask me. o_o
    @red.
    Don't mock me.

    Rest is either stuff I don't feel I can comment on or that are off topic. Also I see no question to answer :3
    Actually, I really don't see what you are so upset about...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Hoho good luck answering this :D
    Done. The most difficult part was reading it ^^
     
         

  • #66
    (Insert douchey kanji) Space Cowboy's Avatar
    Status
    Space Cowboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,910
    Location
    Chantilly VA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    For me personally i cant really like a girl if there isnt a certain level of sexual attraction. Doesnt make me a douche, just a bit selective
     
         

  • #67
    ❤ Hearts 4 All ❤ Husky's Avatar
    Status
    Husky is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,611
    Location
    New Jersey/U.S
    The power glove - it's so bad.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    I know you're not a douche

    A lot of dudes probably would choose the supermodel tho assuming she has a good personality
    Actually certain studies have shown men -across various cultures and nationalities- prefer average to highly attractive females for long-term (with compatible personalities)commitments, and slightly low to modest levels of attraction for short term commitments (with low concern for personalities). Personally I look for compatibility in a significant other. Opposites...proceed at your own peril (knows).

    Unrelated:
     
         

  • #68
    Akatsuki Member Badapdos's Avatar
    Status
    Badapdos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    981
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    I honestly couldn't read what you just wrote up there o_o The capital letter in the beginning of each word reaaally didn't help me...
    Anyway, I do think you are attempting to mock me for some unknown reason, guess you took offence to what I said?.
    Oh well, I will try to reply...m..lets see....
    @bold(black)
    So there is a beautiful chick that only likes football players and other people that do sports. Okay I see no problem in that, her choice. It's not relevant to anything I have said whether she has a perfect life or an intense one, it really depends I guess.
    @bold(yellow)
    I've seen beautiful girls with guys that like anime and they are just fine. o_o And they are actually still together and seem to love each other, so yeah
    @bold(purple)
    She is attractive, yeah.
    @bold(Green)
    Both sound shitty :3 You are taking it to extremes and extremes are never good.
    @bold(Orange)
    So you are saying that some people just turn gay cause they get no attention from the opposite gender?????
    How does that even work? They wake up one day and say, "I feel like turning gay today.", or what? Nonsensical if you ask me. o_o
    @red.
    Don't mock me.

    Rest is either stuff I don't feel I can comment on or that are off topic. Also I see no question to answer :3
    Actually, I really don't see what you are so upset about...



    Done. The most difficult part was reading it ^^
    I Do not understand how People can't read it if its words with a capitalization?
    1.) I don't get mad easily , I just love to prove my point across.
    2.) as in lesbians , gays & Bisexual In Specific Terms, You can't just come out of your moms wound As a Lesbian, Gay , Bisexual Etc...
    Something has to mentally put you in that state, Of liking your same gender.
    3.) Relatively speaking , A person that likes a Very intriguing girl , & he is fat ,pimples, & Horrible hi gene , can get with a type of girl like Say "Kate winslet" , But has an awesome personality.
    Life works out that way Huh?
    4.) like I said in #1 Im always , Even if I take it the wrong way I'll just ignore & turn the other cheek
    5.) I don't know how my statement was irrelevant , when I'm talking in the context as the thread asks of , but I'm showing you how real-life works.
    6.) the human brain does not get attracted to Personalities, it's attracted to pheromones , In other words Body Oder.
    7.)I did not mock you , Quoted you totally different Things.
    8.) it seems like you were the one offended.
    9.) & Question marks Wasent made for nothing, But if you can't read (No offense) Try to re-read & Put it into Simple terms , Ones that you can understand.
    10.) & Also Color & Bold Effects were not needed, if you don't want people to take you Words in To Hurtful ways , Don't act with such a(I'm better than you) Type of Tone.

    Examples : ^^, ;D, ^_-,Etc....
    I only repeat Once the person I'm Talking to uses those type of emotes.

    O & one more thing , Don't approach me with Such informal consent.

    Ps: Yea
     
         

  • #69
    sexy beast TheTrueMadara's Avatar
    Status
    TheTrueMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    120
    Location
    new york.
    styling on everyone.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Línk View Post
    Like be on NB?

    What does my post count have to do with it?
    Are you pointing out that I've been here for longer than you?

    Come on people, at least insult me properly. I won't report you, give me your best shot kiddies.
    ***** nb is ur life y dnt u go out nd get a real life
     
         

  • #70
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Badapdos View Post
    I Do not understand how People can't read it if its words with a capitalization?
    'cause at school, we learn that proper punctuation is important ^^
    Thank you for writing this reply in a legible manner :3
    1.) I don't get mad easily , I just love to prove my point across.
    There was no point against what I had said in my first post. If there was, kindly quote me again and bold the parts you want to discuss about.
    2.) as in lesbians , gays & Bisexual In Specific Terms, You can't just come out of your moms wound As a Lesbian, Gay , Bisexual Etc...
    Something has to mentally put you in that state, Of liking your same gender.
    Well, actually....

    " The environment a child grows up in has nothing to do with what makes most gay men gay. Two of the most convincing studies have proved conclusively that sexual orientation in men has a genetic cause.

    William Reiner, a psychiatrist at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, explored the question of environmental influences on sexuality with a group that had been surgically shifted from boys to girls. These boys had been born with certain genital deformities; because it is easier to fashion a vagina than a penis, the boys were surgically made into girls at birth. In many cases they were raised as girls, kept in the dark about the surgery, and thought themselves female long into adulthood. Invariably, Reiner found that the faux females ended up being attracted to women. If societal nudging was what made men gay, at least one of these boys should have grown up to be attracted to men. There is no documented case of that happening.

    The second study was an examination of twins by psychologist Michael Bailey of Northwestern University. Among identical twins, he found that if one was gay, the other had a 50 percent chance of also being gay. Among fraternal twins, who do not share the same DNA, there was only a 20 percent chance. "

    ~Discover Magazine | 2007
    Seconded in: Discovery

    So gender preferences ARE actually hardwired, or at least that's my belief.
    There is this article (The guardian.uk | 2008), however, that mentions that:
    "Women may have more fluidity of sexual expression than men, but that doesn't mean they don't have a specific sexual orientation, said Lisa Diamond, a professor of psychology and gender studies at the University of Utah who studies female sexual orientation."

    BUT ANYWAY! Being gay by nature or 'cause of your environment has nothing to do with whether you like women/men 'cause of their looks or their personality. So consider this as a parenthesis.
    3.) Relatively speaking , A person that likes a Very intriguing girl , & he is fat ,pimples, & Horrible hi gene , can get with a type of girl like Say "Kate winslet" , But has an awesome personality.
    Life works out that way Huh?
    ? How can this guy have an awesome personality when he doesn't bother to take care of his personal Hygiene and inflicts himself on other people?
    And once again, you are taking it to extremes. I said that a person must be at least attractive to someone else to have a relationship with them. Of course if the awesome personality chick has her beauty standards as low and doesn't care about his appearance and stench it will work out, but you must be looking for someone with pretty low standards 'cause the person you described to me doesn't seem to have any pros.

    4.) like I said in #1 Im always , Even if I take it the wrong way I'll just ignore & turn the other cheek
    Good for you ^^
    5.) I don't know how my statement was irrelevant , when I'm talking in the context as the thread asks of , but I'm showing you how real-life works.
    You are showing me how real life works whilst not trying to prove me wrong and using off topic 'arguements' (gayness) to argue for the sake of arguing?
    6.) the human brain does not get attracted to Personalities, it's attracted to pheromones , In other words Body Oder.
    You are talking about sexual attraction. In sexual attraction, LOOKS and BODY LANGUAGE play a major role, true. But to be partners with somebody, not just ****-buddies you need to love him and like his personality as well, common sense.
    7.)I did not mock you , Quoted you totally different Things.
    No of course you didn't!! 'Cause I usually do go around calling myself "The Almighty Love queen" and boasting about my "almighty Dating advice".!
    Oh, I SO misunderstood! *sarcasm*
    8.) it seems like you were the one offended.
    You'd like that my little troll, wouldn't you? :D
    9.) & Question marks Wasent made for nothing, But if you can't read (No offense) Try to re-read & Put it into Simple terms , Ones that you can understand.
    No offence taken. Maybe in the future, when you'll perfect your english, I will be able to follow what you are trying to say. ^.^
    10.) & Also Color & Bold Effects were not needed, if you don't want people to take you Words in To Hurtful ways , Don't act with such a(I'm better than you) Type of Tone.

    Examples : ^^, ;D, ^_-,Etc....
    I only repeat Once the person I'm Talking to uses those type of emotes.
    Excuse me for talking like I normally do. The bolds were used for my own convenience, like you used numbers ;p

    O & one more thing , Don't approach me with Such informal consent.

    Ps: Yea
    Why not? Are you my higher up/teacher or something?
     
         

  • #71
    Issues Klaroline's Avatar
    Status
    Klaroline is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,535
    Location
    Australia.
    My heart on my sleeve and the
    world in my hands.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    I don't even like women but I see where you're coming from.
     
         

  • #72
    Ero Sennin Shikage's Avatar
    Status
    Shikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    193
    goin to bed good night all
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    well i do love a good personality....but looks do matter.....sad but true....i mean if she dont get me stiff (honestly speaking) then she is not a suitable mate....i mean when me and my wife or gf has a child i also want that child to come out beautiful so he or she doesnt have problems as they grow up(even though i would love my child if he or she looked like the chucky doll lol)....and sad to say i cant have a child or do things that are confined to a couple's bedroom with a personality....i need a physical bodie for that one...(sorry im brutaly honest)
     
         

  • #73
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,903
    Location
    BRONX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    looks aint everything bruh beauty is the eye of the beholder .... i'm not perfect , neither will she........i like chubby girls, i like skinny girls, i like slender, tall.short., like white, spanish, asian, whatever man i'm international when it comes to women. all i ask for is a good sense of humor...someone that is sweet, know's how to cook and is really responsible.
     
         

  • #74
    Akatsuki Member Badapdos's Avatar
    Status
    Badapdos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    981
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    'cause at school, we learn that proper punctuation is important ^^
    Thank you for writing this reply in a legible manner :3

    There was no point against what I had said in my first post. If there was, kindly quote me again and bold the parts you want to discuss about.

    Well, actually....

    " The environment a child grows up in has nothing to do with what makes most gay men gay. Two of the most convincing studies have proved conclusively that sexual orientation in men has a genetic cause.

    William Reiner, a psychiatrist at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, explored the question of environmental influences on sexuality with a group that had been surgically shifted from boys to girls. These boys had been born with certain genital deformities; because it is easier to fashion a vagina than a penis, the boys were surgically made into girls at birth. In many cases they were raised as girls, kept in the dark about the surgery, and thought themselves female long into adulthood. Invariably, Reiner found that the faux females ended up being attracted to women. If societal nudging was what made men gay, at least one of these boys should have grown up to be attracted to men. There is no documented case of that happening.

    The second study was an examination of twins by psychologist Michael Bailey of Northwestern University. Among identical twins, he found that if one was gay, the other had a 50 percent chance of also being gay. Among fraternal twins, who do not share the same DNA, there was only a 20 percent chance. "

    ~Discover Magazine | 2007
    Seconded in: Discovery

    So gender preferences ARE actually hardwired, or at least that's my belief.
    There is this article (The guardian.uk | 2008), however, that mentions that:
    "Women may have more fluidity of sexual expression than men, but that doesn't mean they don't have a specific sexual orientation, said Lisa Diamond, a professor of psychology and gender studies at the University of Utah who studies female sexual orientation."

    BUT ANYWAY! Being gay by nature or 'cause of your environment has nothing to do with whether you like women/men 'cause of their looks or their personality. So consider this as a parenthesis.

    ? How can this guy have an awesome personality when he doesn't bother to take care of his personal Hygiene and inflicts himself on other people?
    And once again, you are taking it to extremes. I said that a person must be at least attractive to someone else to have a relationship with them. Of course if the awesome personality chick has her beauty standards as low and doesn't care about his appearance and stench it will work out, but you must be looking for someone with pretty low standards 'cause the person you described to me doesn't seem to have any pros.


    Good for you ^^

    You are showing me how real life works whilst not trying to prove me wrong and using off topic 'arguements' (gayness) to argue for the sake of arguing?

    You are talking about sexual attraction. In sexual attraction, LOOKS and BODY LANGUAGE play a major role, true. But to be partners with somebody, not just ****-buddies you need to love him and like his personality as well, common sense.

    No of course you didn't!! 'Cause I usually do go around calling myself "The Almighty Love queen" and boasting about my "almighty Dating advice".!
    Oh, I SO misunderstood! *sarcasm*

    You'd like that my little troll, wouldn't you? :D

    No offence taken. Maybe in the future, when you'll perfect your english, I will be able to follow what you are trying to say. ^.^

    Excuse me for talking like I normally do. The bolds were used for my own convenience, like you used numbers ;p



    Why not? Are you my higher up/teacher or something?
    Once again I do not fill like going on With such pointless Arguments,But Formal isn't only meant by Teacher Or higher up , It's Meant also by Somone you have just met,or Someone that is not Your friend that you talk to everyday.

    Dismissed , Have a nice day Sir/Ms
     
         

  • #75
    Senior Member Aim64C's Avatar
    Status
    Aim64C is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,314
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your choice in women, be honest

    Looks are part of the whole package. A girl can be beautiful as can be... but if she's dumb as a bag of hammers, she's not really what I'm looking for in a partner. Pets are nice - but ones that are arousing are a little weird. By that same token, if she's way out there in terms of ideology or behavior - I won't want to be around her.

    The "ideal" combination would be an intelligent female, politically competent (meaning she has the capacity to discuss politics without merely repeating what she believes), have a healthy build, an hour-glass shape with hips that draw the eye, and breasts to complement her figure (they look balancing). I can't exactly verbalize my preference of facial structure - but that is important, too.

    It's not, at all, shallow to be honest about one's priorities. Some people would rather be with a girl who fits their physical ideals more than their intellectual ones - others (like me) are the opposite. But that doesn't mean that the looks aren't a factor.

    For me - it's the hips. They have got to be there. She also has to be able to wear long hair pretty well. I will personally tend to her hair if that is what is necessary to convince her to keep it long. The number of girls who make short hair work is small... and I've never met one who honestly looked more attractive with short hair than long hair.

    The boobs are a plus - but she also doesn't need to have a sore back over it, either (and while breast reduction surgeries exist, it's just better to not have out-of-proportion mammaries to begin with... and no way in hell am I paying for implants if it's on the other side of the scale).

    But at the end of the day - I couldn't stand her if she didn't have the desire and/or capacity to learn or understand the world around her.
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •