Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a girl, dammit.

FTGlvl2 and Hiraishingiri

We all know this chapter included some early, better version of FTG, done by Tobirama.
    Tobirama's Hiraishin doesn't use seals, as Minato does.
    Hiraishin is used just for teleportation of the user without any combination.
    I think that Hiraishin lvl 2 was a mistranslation, OR refers to the use of this jutsu with another combined. On the other hand, Hiraishingiri implies the use of a sword/jutsu in the process.
    This is why Minato said that "His space-time ninjutsu is better than even the Second's". This means Minato<Tobirama in terms of space/time ninjutsu, because even Minato said that, and this is true, because he uses seals, while Tobirama doesn't.

For Minato fanboys/fangirls, I am a HUGE Minato fangirl, too. But being a fangirl/fanboy doesn't mean you can't see the truth.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    「分化」

Re: FTGlvl2 and Hiraishingiri

Quote Originally Posted by Loome View Post
    We all know this chapter included some early, better version of FTG, done by Tobirama.
    I think that Hiraishin lvl 2 was a mistranslation, OR refers to the use of this jutsu with another combined. On the other hand, Hiraishingiri implies the use of a sword/jutsu in the process.
    This is why Minato said that "His space-time ninjutsu is better than even the Second's". This means Minato<Tobirama in terms of space/time ninjutsu, because even Minato said that, and this is true, because he uses seals, while Tobirama doesn't.

For Minato fanboys/fangirls, I am a HUGE Minato fangirl, too. But being a fangirl/fanboy doesn't mean you can't see the truth.
    How do you know that it's better? How do you know it doesn't require handseals? We only saw one picture of it POST jutsu; we haven't seen the actual jutsu!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a girl, dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuniumi View Post
    How do you know that it's better? How do you know it doesn't require handseals? We only saw one picture of it POST jutsu; we haven't seen the actual jutsu!
    No. I was not talking about handseals. I was talking about that formula Minato uses on his FTG Kunai.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuniumi View Post
    i agree with this

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

you dont make sense girl

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it does sense, minato is using that formula, without that formula he can't teleport. tobirama isn't using any formula.

Sage of Six Paths Trippy Sage of all Dank's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Resonating with the Universe.
    (~..~)

yeah its hard to know which is superior without seeing the two jutsus used in battle against each other. Imo, maybe the reason why minato was confident that his version was superior was due to the fact that kunai in general, are smaller and more commonly used as projectiles in contrast with swords. Swords are obviously bigger, heavier, and more useful as a hand-weapon rather than projectile. Example: kunai = smaller than sword. Kunai w/ FTG seal = mass production of kunai w FTG seal. Mass production of FTG seal kunai = more options and freedom to choose where/when to teleport. <--- this is all just conjecture tho. Just a hunch

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired as hell.

You fail to see, its not even clear of FTG-slash is a S/T jutsu. All we saw was him slashing Izuna, it could very well be a S/T jutsu which slows time, or disrupts perception of time. There's no way to be sure, but, only thing we can say precisely is, whatever the jutsu was, Minato was faster with his FTG than Tobirama with FTG-slash.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I could be wrong, but I don't even recall Minato stating that his S/T jutsu was better than the seconds. What I do recall him stating is that Tobi's(Obito's) was greater than that of his(Minato) and the seconds S/T jutsu. When has was facing Obito, but as I said I could have missed the part where Minato said that

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsueno View Post
    You fail to see, its not even clear of FTG-slash is a S/T jutsu. All we saw was him slashing Izuna, it could very well be a S/T jutsu which slows time, or disrupts perception of time. There's no way to be sure, but, only thing we can say precisely is, whatever the jutsu was, Minato was faster with his FTG than Tobirama with FTG-slash.
    ummm tobirama said flying thunder god so im guessng it a space time move similar to minato's..... wait for it.... flying thunder god jutsu lmao ....people really need to stop over thinking the room here.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastbomb View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't even recall Minato stating that his S/T jutsu was better than the seconds. What I do recall him stating is that Tobi's(Obito's) was greater than that of his(Minato) and the seconds S/T jutsu. When has was facing Obito, but as I said I could have missed the part where Minato said that
    correct me if im mistaken but the OP says minato<tobirama ...doesn't < stand for less than .....so you might wanna edit your post. because the op said tobirama space time is better than minato's.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I understand your point, but i think the 2nds FTG used line of sight, if he could see it he could move to it. The 4ths seals removed this weakness . Both are great tech. But its the ninjas fighting style that makes the most of the tech. But we also need more info about both to make real determinations about them

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    ummm tobirama said flying thunder god so im guessng it a space time move similar to minato's..... wait for it.... flying thunder god jutsu lmao ....people really need to stop over thinking the room here.

correct me if im mistaken but the OP says minato<tobirama ...doesn't < stand for less than .....so you might wanna edit your post. because the op said tobirama space time is better than minato's.

Yeah I see your point, but the point I was trying to get across is that I don't ever recall Minato stating that his was greater or worse than the seconds. As far as I can recall he was talking about Obito's, but yeah as I said I may have missed that part.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[/B]

Yeah I see your point, but the point I was trying to get across is that I don't ever recall Minato stating that his was greater or worse than the seconds. As far as I can recall he was talking about Obito's, but yeah as I said I may have missed that part.
    he never did ....the op is saying that he thinks that the second's s/t is better than minato's based on the last chapter because he used FTG slash with no handsigns or seals.... like minato usually does.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why do you assume it's a better technique? We don't have much to go on to really know what that technique really is, but from what that single panel shows I can safely say Minato's multiple location teleportation improvement is much more versatile.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    he never did ....the op is saying that he thinks that the second's s/t is better than minato's based on the last chapter because he used FTG slash with no handsigns or seals.... like minato usually does.
    Yes but the O/P is also saying that Minato SAID that the seconds was better, I was simply pointing out that he never said anything of the sort thats all. Tbh I have no idea whos is better.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes but the O/P is also saying that Minato SAID that the seconds was better, I was simply pointing out that he never said anything of the sort thats all. Tbh I have no idea whos is better.
    yeah you're right....i guess it's how you interpret it.....i for one think minato is his grandson lmao sorry i had to laugh at my own theory it seems absurd but considering they are the only ones who used FTG and finger sensing capabilities.... is not a coincidence (there's no such things) lol

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really thinks they both are at the same level really Minato used a kunai to move everywhere in the blank of an eye and a dangerous jutsu. If minato mark you with the seal, you dead because the moment he tagged you is the moment he is already behind you with a kunai around you neck and even if a shinobi were to be super fast, there's no way to avoid being dead. while tobirama ftg slash is a bit slower but without seal and he is able to move freely.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato is technically not using a jutsu he is using a science formula and seal for teleporting. Technically he isnt even flickering

Secondly, Tobirama stabbed izuna WHILE flickering which is pretty impressive since we have not seen any one combine flickering and an attack. normally people attack AFTER flickering

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!

No. I was not talking about handseals. I was talking about that formula Minato uses on his FTG Kunai.
    How can you claim that it doesent need seals? For all we know, it isnt even ninjutsu. All we saw was tobriama cutting izuna.