Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 90
  1. #26
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    This is the Uchiha's perspective.

    Wanna argue with that too fanboy?
     
         

  2. #27
    Member
    Status
    yep is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obito > Hashirama only an
    idiot would disagree
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Has Hashirama ever been known to lie like Itachi and Obito? No, he hasn't. He's telling the truth- the Senju were far more superior than the Uchiha under his leadership and those fancy doujutsu techs were most likely rendered useless.
    Now stop crying about it and move on. Senju>Uchiha;Hashirama>Madara;Tobirama>Izuna.
    lol we haven't seen anyone except Madara using dojutsus
    those Uchihas were fodder compared to Obito/Itachi/Sasuke
    that's why Senjus were able to pwn them
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    He had that eye specifically for izanagi. Wasting MS is illogical, better save it for more fighting thus he would take full effect of izanagi.
    Tobi can stay more than 5 min in ghost form in a stretch.... seemingly he just has to break ghost form to reset the timer. Cant see the logic behind 'wasting' the MS.

    Nowhere did it say u can move much around with izanagi, but technically he could,
    Danzo died at one place and appeared at another.....

    but he didnt.
    How do u know?

    Black rod came from zetsu body, which had madara's will - black rod.
    Ohh... i have forgotten some pages then, can u please link the chapters or pages where Tobi had black zetsu in him and that could produce metal like rods.

    Madara wasnt show to use izanagi but madara can use makuton better n bigger.
    LoL ok ok . . . . Hashirama's wood dragon handled twice strong Kurama and changed to Mokudemon, while Madara......

    Further more how much DNA kabuto used to get all those KKG didnt it grant him ability no matter how many blood drops he had? Its just complete DNA puzzle.
    Kabuto probably used their DNA to overwrite Orochimaru's Body's Cells to have those abilities and then enhanced them with SM . . . . thats only a speculation and I wont use that......

    Anyway note that little amount DNA of a KKG can grant a abilty but Snju Cells are different as they provides no ability (but Hashi DNA provides Mokuton ability) but increases stamina and chakra ..... so more cells one has more stamina and chakra he will have to enhance his techs.

    And its not good argument
    But a technical one..... Izanagi does not automatically guarantees you victory .

    Quote Originally Posted by yep View Post
    lol we haven't seen anyone except Madara using dojutsus
    those Uchihas were fodder compared to Obito/Itachi/Sasuke
    that's why Senjus were able to pwn them


    Well at least some had them...... where as we dont even know what Senju clan specialty was, which makes them the greater fodder by your logic.
     
         
    Last edited by Anorien16; 03-21-2013 at 04:01 PM.

  4. #29
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Madara is leagues above him..... at that point lmao. And also, he challenged solely Hashirama. ^_^. Pretty hard fanboyism to think he took all of them on for 24 hours.
    This wouldn't be hard fanboyism if it wasn't backed by those Manga Scans. It's like denial in the face of facts. Hashirama probably didn't have SM then, OR lacked a perfected mode, as this is before a truce ever took place and any village was made. So this could be years before their final fight at the valley of the end. At that point, both of them look a lot older.

    Madara challenged Konoha the second time: http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...Page_10-11.png . Hence this time, he could have challenged the entire Senju clan, which would explain why not a single Uchiha is on the panel; not even a single dead body even. He seems/appears quite hot-headed.

    -They were continuously fighting.... so they should know who the slightly superiors warriors were....
    - The defectors can talk u know?
    - Above ^^^^
    - The above ^^^^ solves the problem
    - Again the defector can talk about that to Hashirama.
    - Above ^^^^^
    - Perhaps or perhaps not...
    And the defectors’ words could be taken as facts; you mean the people who defected/ betrayed their clan and in order to get amalgamated into the other, told them (Senju Clan) that they hold the high ground in the battle so they wouldn’t have to continue fighting as an opposition and lose more loved ones to war? Sounds just about right. Not to mention the Ninjas left behind on the battlefield in one of the scans defected? Yeah, they can never lie to allude slaughter.

    Highly doubt it. The manga has offered two 180 Degree statements. The Uchiha Clan were never wiped out. Sure, when people left the Clan was weakened and Madara after losing his brother probably challenged all Senju clan –which would be logical considering his conversation with Hashirama on grounds of ‘trust’ - like he did the second time when he challenged the entire village, fought about ten of them and lost.

    His life was spared at this point. Do you honestly believe this happened ALL the time? This goes completely against the Mercenary Clans’ past both clans equally share. Why weren’t Uchihas wiped out then? If Senju Clan held such a high ground, why weren’t the rest of them killed? Let’s be honest and not deliberately kid ourselves here, Hashirama only cares about Madara. He was not concerned when Tobirama killed Izuna, nor was he concerned when Uchiha corpses littered the ground – the scan shows several dead shionboi from both clans lying on the ground.

    If you venture this that he told his clan to spare Uchiha Clan members, then this would be nothing but nonsense. The fact remains that his opinions make no sense at this point in time. Their Clan’s Statuses as Mercenary factions is an undisputed fact. Uchiha Clan surviving under Madara for a long time before Truce ever took place, is another undisputed fact. When these two facts cannot be challenged, Hashirama’s tell-tale can very well be. As it’s groundless, up-in-the-air, without much of a merit, and completely disregards several Historical Facts established by the manga/author himself/itself.

    Hence, I am not buying this rubbish of his.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    This wouldn't be hard fanboyism if it wasn't backed by those Manga Scans. It's like denial in the face of facts. Hashirama probably didn't have SM then, OR lacked a perfected mode, as this is before a truce ever took place and any village was made. So this could be years before their final fight at the valley of the end. At that point, both of them look a lot older.

    Madara challenged Konoha the second time: http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...Page_10-11.png . Hence this time, he could have challenged the entire Senju clan, which would explain why not a single Uchiha is on the panel; not even a single dead body even. He seems/appears quite hot-headed.



    And the defectors’ words could be taken as facts; you mean the people who defected/ betrayed their clan and in order to get amalgamated into the other, told them (Senju Clan) that they hold the high ground in the battle so they wouldn’t have to continue fighting as an opposition and lose more loved ones to war? Sounds just about right. Not to mention the Ninjas left behind on the battlefield in one of the scans defected? Yeah, they can never lie to allude slaughter.

    Highly doubt it. The manga has offered two 180 Degree statements. The Uchiha Clan were never wiped out. Sure, when people left the Clan was weakened and Madara after losing his brother probably challenged all Senju clan –which would be logical considering his conversation with Hashirama on grounds of ‘trust’ - like he did the second time when he challenged the entire village, fought about ten of them and lost.

    His life was spared at this point. Do you honestly believe this happened ALL the time? This goes completely against the Mercenary Clans’ past both clans equally share. Why weren’t Uchihas wiped out then? If Senju Clan held such a high ground, why weren’t the rest of them killed? Let’s be honest and not deliberately kid ourselves here, Hashirama only cares about Madara. He was not concerned when Tobirama killed Izuna, nor was he concerned when Uchiha corpses littered the ground – the scan shows several dead shionboi from both clans lying on the ground.

    If you venture this that he told his clan to spare Uchiha Clan members, then this would be nothing but nonsense. The fact remains that his opinions make no sense at this point in time. Their Clan’s Statuses as Mercenary factions is an undisputed fact. Uchiha Clan surviving under Madara for a long time before Truce ever took place, is another undisputed fact. When these two facts cannot be challenged, Hashirama’s tell-tale can very well be. As it’s groundless, up-in-the-air, without much of a merit, and completely disregards several Historical Facts established by the manga/author himself/itself.

    Hence, I am not buying this rubbish of his.
    What a stupid Uchiha fanboy.

    Hashirama's word is Kishimoto's word, since he is currently giving us the backstory on the Uchiha/Senju. Are you really going to sit there and try to argue with the author?

    lol, good luck.
     
         

  6. #31
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    This wouldn't be hard fanboyism if it wasn't backed by those Manga Scans. It's like denial in the face of facts. Hashirama probably didn't have SM then, OR lacked a perfected mode, as this is before a truce ever took place and any village was made. So this could be years before their final fight at the valley of the end. At that point, both of them look a lot older.

    Madara challenged Konoha the second time: http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...Page_10-11.png . Hence this time, he could have challenged the entire Senju clan, which would explain why not a single Uchiha is on the panel; not even a single dead body even. He seems/appears quite hot-headed.



    And the defectors’ words could be taken as facts; you mean the people who defected/ betrayed their clan and in order to get amalgamated into the other, told them (Senju Clan) that they hold the high ground in the battle so they wouldn’t have to continue fighting as an opposition and lose more loved ones to war? Sounds just about right. Not to mention the Ninjas left behind on the battlefield in one of the scans defected? Yeah, they can never lie to allude slaughter.

    Highly doubt it. The manga has offered two 180 Degree statements. The Uchiha Clan were never wiped out. Sure, when people left the Clan was weakened and Madara after losing his brother probably challenged all Senju clan –which would be logical considering his conversation with Hashirama on grounds of ‘trust’ - like he did the second time when he challenged the entire village, fought about ten of them and lost.

    His life was spared at this point. Do you honestly believe this happened ALL the time? This goes completely against the Mercenary Clans’ past both clans equally share. Why weren’t Uchihas wiped out then? If Senju Clan held such a high ground, why weren’t the rest of them killed? Let’s be honest and not deliberately kid ourselves here, Hashirama only cares about Madara. He was not concerned when Tobirama killed Izuna, nor was he concerned when Uchiha corpses littered the ground – the scan shows several dead shionboi from both clans lying on the ground.

    If you venture this that he told his clan to spare Uchiha Clan members, then this would be nothing but nonsense. The fact remains that his opinions make no sense at this point in time. Their Clan’s Statuses as Mercenary factions is an undisputed fact. Uchiha Clan surviving under Madara for a long time before Truce ever took place, is another undisputed fact. When these two facts cannot be challenged, Hashirama’s tell-tale can very well be. As it’s groundless, up-in-the-air, without much of a merit, and completely disregards several Historical Facts established by the manga/author himself/itself.

    Hence, I am not buying this rubbish of his.
    Yes you can tell there's no Uchiha within miles of Madara from the scan that only shows the few metres around Madara right? There's no way the Uchiha corpses were lying a few centimeters out of range of the scan.
    If we're going to argue like that then this scan shows he challenged Hashirama alone
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Tobi can stay more than 5 min in ghost form in a stretch.... seemingly he just has to break ghost form to reset the timer. Cant see the logic behind 'wasting' the MS.
    What is ur point here? i dont get it
    Danzo died at one place and appeared at another.....
    True, but its was rather random, he didnt appear behind sasuke to stab him.
    Ohh... i have forgotten some pages then, can u please link the chapters or pages where Tobi had black zetsu in him and that could produce metal like rods.
    When rin died obito had black rods growing out of him. I dont think it was mokuton, remember madara made spiral zetsu especially for obito. And where u think did he get rod to stab konan?
    LoL ok ok . . . . Hashirama's wood dragon handled twice strong Kurama and changed to Mokudemon, while Madara......
    Depends, laser bijudama is super effective vs mokuton, normal one isnt. PnJ
    Anyway note that little amount DNA of a KKG can grant a abilty but Snju Cells are different as they provides no ability (but Hashi DNA provides Mokuton ability) but increases stamina and chakra ..... so more cells one has more stamina and chakra he will have to enhance his techs.
    Doesnt matter how much chakra or stamina hashirama cells give, its the quality that decides izanagi time.
    But a technical one..... Izanagi does not automatically guarantees you victory .
    True, but hey even fodder can fake death and back stab kage lvl when the guard is down
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingSage View Post
    Yes you can tell there's no Uchiha within miles of Madara from the scan that only shows the few metres around Madara right? There's no way the Uchiha corpses were lying a few centimeters out of range of the scan.
    If we're going to argue like that then this scan shows he challenged Hashirama alone.
    Yet there is confirmed reason as to why madara was alone. He said himself no uchiha view him with high regard, not any more.
    Even if madara challenged hashirama alone the fact is that many senju including tobirama joined the fight vs madara as they have battle signs. and i dont think hashi would allow that, if it was any kind of duel.
     
         

  9. #34
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    What a stupid Uchiha fanboy.

    Hashirama's word is Kishimoto's word, since he is currently giving us the backstory on the Uchiha/Senju. Are you really going to sit there and try to argue with the author?

    lol, good luck.
    Says the guy who can't even grasp basic Plot mechanics and that NO writer (Verse writer, poet, Playwright) has the power to get out of them, not even Shakespeare/Sophocles/Vergil. Is it genetics, or were you the unlucky one? Good Luck with your future life, you are going to need it. lol

    @Trolling Sage When NO Uchiha is shown, you can't assume they were there. Where is the scan that shows even a single corpse? Show me.
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Says the guy who can't even grasp basic Plot mechanics and that NO writer (Verse writer, poet, Playwright) has the power to get out of them, not even Shakespeare/Sophocles/Vergil. Is it genetics, or were you the unlucky one? Good Luck with your future life, you are going to need it. lol

    @Trolling Sage When NO Uchiha is shown, you can't assume they were there. Where is the scan that shows even a single corpse? Show me.
    Somebodie's mad because Kishi is putting the Senju > the Uchiha.

    Look, plot mechanics and all that garbage has nothing to do with this. You're over-analyzing it.

    Kishi is giving us the backstory of the Uchiha/Senju through Hashirama. No ifs, ands, or buts.

    You say I'm the stupid one, yet YOU can't seem to grasp that it doesn't matter what you think, Kishimoto is writing the story and he gets to decide what happens. Senju > Uchiha, and Hashirama is a reliable source of information on the backstory between the two.

    Arguing against the author just makes you look like a fool.
     
         

  11. #36
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    ^ That Garbage? Excuse me while I laugh my ass off in the corner. You don't know what you are talking about, do you? My God. This base harbours people like you? Why am I not surprised. Without Plot rules, this guy can't write single sentence. Let alone churn out a manga. Where is your head stuck at?

    P.s: Drop this discussion here, when we are discussing this over VMs.
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ That Garbage? Excuse me while I laugh my ass off in the corner. You don't know what you are talking about, do you? My God. This base harbours people like you? Why am I not surprised. Without Plot rules, this guy can't write single sentence. Let alone churn out a manga. Where is your head stuck at?

    P.s: Drop this discussion here, when we are discussing this over VMs.
    Somebody is mad because he can't argue with Manga...
     
         

  13. #38
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    ^ I don't get mad over the internet of all the places. If you believe that; you must have an insufferably pointless life. My sympathies. Stop sounding like a Monkey's left nut. Either take this discussion off this thread, or continue on with your ****-and-bull Rubbish.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    What a stupid Uchiha fanboy.
    Hashirama's word is Kishimoto's word, since he is currently giving us the backstory on the Uchiha/Senju. Are you really going to sit there and try to argue with the author?
    lol, good luck.
    u call some1 fanboy while BS like this comes from ur mouth?
    Hashirama's word isnt kishi word and no one's word is for that matter. What are u 6?
    Kishi currently gives senju view, of what happened, together with that of madara its up to us to reveal truth.

    So go cut on bias and fanboyism urself.
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    u call some1 fanboy while BS like this comes from ur mouth?
    Hashirama's word isnt kishi word and no one's word is for that matter. What are u 6?
    Kishi currently gives senju view, of what happened, together with that of madara its up to us to reveal truth.

    So go cut on bias and fanboyism urself.
    (1) I'm not a fanboy of anything.

    (2) Kishimoto's telling the story through Hashirama, so it can be taken as the truth.
     
         

  16. #41
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Says the guy who can't even grasp basic Plot mechanics and that NO writer (Verse writer, poet, Playwright) has the power to get out of them, not even Shakespeare/Sophocles/Vergil. Is it genetics, or were you the unlucky one? Good Luck with your future life, you are going to need it. lol

    @Trolling Sage When NO Uchiha is shown, you can't assume they were there. Where is the scan that shows even a single corpse? Show me.
    Like I said if we're going down that route, then no senjus were shown at the start of the fight. Therefore we only know there were others at the end of the fight. You cant prove they fought Madara and I cant prove they didnt. But common sense dictates if even Hashi and Madara were equals, taking on 7 other senjus would have ended badly for Madara. No way he would last 24 hours. But who gives a **** about common sense right?
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    (1) I'm not a fanboy of anything.
    U sure look like one.
    (2) Kishimoto's telling the story through Hashirama, so it can be taken as the truth.
    On what basis can it be taken as truth? Hashirama is just another fictional character of kishi. He doesnt serve as manga narrator or divine voice of truth. As just another character he provides his fictional opinion and information. But neither his opinion or information is concrete, as it depends on his mindset, access to information and capability to asset accurate conclusion.

    Now tell on what basis hashiramas statement about uchihas is more credible then that of madara? As far im concerned madara would know better all about his clan!

    And last thing kishi's job is to create thrilling story. It includes alot of lies, half lies, plot twists, all sorts of stuff, he never intends to simply tell u truth.
    I expect grown man to know that, u dont seem to behave as such, according to ur statements
     
         
    Last edited by AlphaScythian; 03-23-2013 at 04:52 PM.

  18. #43
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingSage View Post
    Like I said if we're going down that route, then no senjus were shown at the start of the fight. Therefore we only know there were others at the end of the fight.
    No uchihas at the start and no senjus, but. Madara pretty much said that no uchihas would care if he got killed or not. This serves as plausible evidence that madara was alone.
    Tobirama on the other hand is sensor and would rush to help his brother while bringing some senju with him. Clear evidence that tobirama was involved in battle cant be denied, never mind the fodders. So we have more evidences pointing out that it was madara vs hashirama+tobirama etc. then any other scenario.

    But common sense dictates if even Hashi and Madara were equals, taking on 7 other senjus would have ended badly for Madara. No way he would last 24 hours. But who gives a **** about common sense right?
    Madara and hashi could have been equals, but madara just got power up, and its unlikely hashirama got one too. Also madara had reasons to take on all of senju. Revenge for his brother and restoring uchiha faith in him. Killing hashirama or tobirama, or at least greatly weaken whole senju clan would do as mission accomplished. So there are couple of reasons why would he take on whole senju, not that he wanted but clearly they wouldnt stand by while he kills their leader.

    Madara has incredible stamina and susanoo provides incredible defence (best imho) which is the main reason they didnt manage to wound him. He rather expected to kill hashirama sooner then later, but ultimately failed as he was outnumbered and as result outlasted in attrition battle by famed with stamina senjus.

    So i guess common sense is not so common.
     
         

  19. #44
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    No uchihas at the start and no senjus, but. Madara pretty much said that no uchihas would care if he got killed or not. This serves as plausible evidence that madara was alone.
    Tobirama on the other hand is sensor and would rush to help his brother while bringing some senju with him. Clear evidence that tobirama was involved in battle cant be denied, never mind the fodders. So we have more evidences pointing out that it was madara vs hashirama+tobirama etc. then any other scenario.

    Madara and hashi could have been equals, but madara just got power up, and its unlikely hashirama got one too. Also madara had reasons to take on all of senju. Revenge for his brother and restoring uchiha faith in him. Killing hashirama or tobirama, or at least greatly weaken whole senju clan would do as mission accomplished. So there are couple of reasons why would he take on whole senju, not that he wanted but clearly they wouldnt stand by while he kills their leader.

    Madara has incredible stamina and susanoo provides incredible defence (best imho) which is the main reason they didnt manage to wound him. He rather expected to kill hashirama sooner then later, but ultimately failed as he was outnumbered and as result outlasted in attrition battle by famed with stamina senjus.

    So i guess common sense is not so common.
    No I guess it isnt. Madara got a power up so what? I was being generous when I said they were equals. Hashirama is clearly being portrayed as the superior shinobi. Hashirama took him and the kyubi . And you're telling me he fought that guy +7 kage level senjus for 24 hours. Makes sense. And this shall be my last reply to you. It's obvious you and shelke are hardcore Uchiha fanboys. You'll insist Madara is still stronger if Kishi himself personally tells you otherwise. Good luck!
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    you are wrong. its just that simple. stop arguing against the manga because you're mad that senju>uchiha.
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    U sure look like one.

    On what basis can it be taken as truth? Hashirama is just another fictional character of kishi. He doesnt serve as manga narrator or divine voice of truth. As just another character he provides his fictional opinion and information. But neither his opinion or information is concrete, as it depends on his mindset, access to information and capability to asset accurate conclusion.

    Now tell on what basis hashiramas statement about uchihas is more credible then that of madara? As far im concerned madara would know better all about his clan!

    And last thing kishi's job is to create thrilling story. It includes alot of lies, half lies, plot twists, all sorts of stuff, he never intends to simply tell u truth.
    I expect grown man to know that, u dont seem to behave as such, according to ur statements
    At least I have proper grammar.

    The Uchiha are corrupted by their own beliefs and hate. Take Sasuke for example, he believes the ENTIRE Leaf Village is responsible for the massacre of the Uchiha. This has been confirmed. Therefore, Hashirama/Senju are more reliable than Madara/Uchiha.

    You sound like a child. Use proper grammar and I might take you seriously.
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    At least I have proper grammar.
    And im fluent in 4 languages. Im pretty set.
    The Uchiha are corrupted by their own beliefs and hate. Take Sasuke for example, he believes the ENTIRE Leaf Village is responsible for the massacre of the Uchiha. This has been confirmed. Therefore, Hashirama/Senju are more reliable than Madara/Uchiha.
    Nope. Tobirama made no discrimination, he labelled all sharingan users us unable to deal with their emotions, possessed by evil and darkness. Shisui/itachi dont fall into that dont they? Tobirama himself was uchihaphobic, his opinions arent impartial. Ur point is invalid.
    You sound like a child. Use proper grammar and I might take you seriously.
    PFFFtt

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    you are wrong. its just that simple. stop arguing against the manga because you're mad that senju>uchiha.
    I cant care less for so called "manga fact"
    Face the truth senju are no more, and uchihas are taking over the world
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    And im fluent in 4 languages. Im pretty set.
    Nope. Tobirama made no discrimination, he labelled all sharingan users us unable to deal with their emotions, possessed by evil and darkness. Shisui/itachi dont fall into that dont they? Tobirama himself was uchihaphobic, his opinions arent impartial. Ur point is invalid.
    PFFFtt

    I cant care less for so called "manga fact"
    Face the truth senju are no more, and uchihas are taking over the world
    4 Languages

    Alright, now I know you're a troll. Thanks for clarifying that.
     
         

  24. #49
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Like I said if we're going down that route, then no senjus were shown at the start of the fight. Therefore we only know there were others at the end of the fight. You cant prove they fought Madara and I cant prove they didnt. But common sense dictates if even Hashi and Madara were equals, taking on 7 other senjus would have ended badly for Madara. No way he would last 24 hours. But who gives a **** about common sense right?
    Common sense can also tell us that Hashirama probably did not have a Sage Mode, or quite possibly lacked perfection in it? If you believe he could produce it like he did during then final faithful fight, then you are clearly going off course here. Hence, it can easily be assumed that at this point after Madara acquired EMS, he was above Hashirama? But later the balance was titled again in Hashirama's favour with SM? Why is this so hard to believe?

    At least I have proper grammar.

    The Uchiha are corrupted by their own beliefs and hate. Take Sasuke for example, he believes the ENTIRE Leaf Village is responsible for the massacre of the Uchiha. This has been confirmed. Therefore, Hashirama/Senju are more reliable than Madara/Uchiha.

    You sound like a child. Use proper grammar and I might take you seriously.
    Completely and utterly false. Who is right/wrong, who is more reliable is subject to interpretations, which are purely subjective in nature. Your view doesn't tilt the world in its favour. Keep that is mind, as that is the beauty of any piece of literature, art etc.

    And you sound mature by attacking the guy's grammar, and not elucidating and insinuating anything thoughtful on topic? How incredibility mature of you.
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Hashirama's narration is skewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    4 Languages
    Alright, now I know you're a troll. Thanks for clarifying that.
    Why, jealous much? I was born in one county, raised in another, currently living in third and english is pretty common.
    Oh and ur status kinda defeats ur statement of non-fanboy. I guess no point in debating a liar!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •