View Poll Results: Rate The Episode Out of 5

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5*

    10 22.73%
  • 4*

    4 9.09%
  • 3*

    18 40.91%
  • 2*

    3 6.82%
  • 1*

    9 20.45%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37
  1. #26
    Senior Member narutoshippudenworld's Avatar
    Status
    narutoshippudenworld is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ajax, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    ByakuMaster
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

    What I seriously hate, hate, and hate about this episode is when Naruto deliver the blows with rasengan and then off paneled which pisses me off, I don't understand why last week episode has alot of plot talk no jutsu, its unecessary, they could've use the time for the rookies to fight and then that leaves naruto in part 3 like at the last 3 minute fight against Sound 4 and then deliver it so then it could make more sense but no instead naruto jumps in and finishes off with just rasengan.

    It's really bothersome, anyway, i Still like the Sound 4 fillers but they could've a LOT of potential...
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

    Naruto kept the flute, will he now do sound genjutsu from now on? At least in the fillers? That'd be really bad ass if he's in a big fight later and he starts losing then pulls the flute out and plays it to put his opponent in a genjutsu then hits the Rasengan to the face.
     
         

  3. #28
    Member
    Status
    Minagatachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

    So Naruto said that "He stopped sensing Shikamaru and the others' chakra", but if I remember correctly he can only sense negative emotions when he is in Kyuubi Chakra Mode. So what the hell? He shouldn't have been able to sense their chakra right? Fillers.
     
         

  4. #29
    Academy Student
    Status
    ACE677 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Minagatachi View Post
    So Naruto said that "He stopped sensing Shikamaru and the others' chakra", but if I remember correctly he can only sense negative emotions when he is in Kyuubi Chakra Mode. So what the hell? He shouldn't have been able to sense their chakra right? Fillers.
    If I recall correctly (and it's way too late in the evening for me to look for the specific chapter) but when Naruto first pulls off the Tailed Beast Mode and then leaves the training ground on Mr.-Turtle-Island, he immediately sensed the war, and all his friends in it, so I feel like his sensory abilities are NOT just limited to sensing malice, but also as a subtler undercurrent of being able to keep track of people.

    On a side note, I cannot wait until Naruto finally busts into HQ and destroys the White Zetzus, one of my all-time favourite moments in the War arc in the manga!!!!
     
         

  5. #30
    Member
    Status
    ChiefHermit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    srsly?
    Posts
    683
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

    kiba, you got anything else than gatsuga?
     
         

  6. #31
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Oh wow looks like next week we get a conversation between neji and hinata and then the whole episode will be a flashback to events that never happened with most likely no action, nice one anime team.

    Its so obvious they are doing this just because of what will happen to neji later, now they want to build on his relationship with hinata. Or it could have just been coincidence
    I think it's a pretty good contrast between something that happens to Neji and he survives, vs. something that happens to Neji and he doesn't survive. Hinata's soooooo relieved he's okay, but she has no idea what's coming up. This episode is cruel.

    I skipped through most of the episode, it was so boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by ACE677 View Post
    If I recall correctly (and it's way too late in the evening for me to look for the specific chapter) but when Naruto first pulls off the Tailed Beast Mode and then leaves the training ground on Mr.-Turtle-Island, he immediately sensed the war, and all his friends in it, so I feel like his sensory abilities are NOT just limited to sensing malice, but also as a subtler undercurrent of being able to keep track of people.

    On a side note, I cannot wait until Naruto finally busts into HQ and destroys the White Zetzus, one of my all-time favourite moments in the War arc in the manga!!!!
    He was in Sage Mode when he sensed the war. He's been known to use it to track people and recognize their chakra. Beast for malice, Sage for tracking.
     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 03-22-2013 at 12:15 PM.

  7. #32
    turtles gamahiro's Avatar
    Status
    gamahiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    32,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast
     



    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

     
         

  8. #33
    Academy Student MenmaUzumakiUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    MenmaUzumakiUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Anime World
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

    Im think 3 but Naruto beat them lol.
     
         

  9. #34
    No Pain, No Gain. LitzSabr's Avatar
    Status
    LitzSabr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sabr.. is Preferred
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Naruto kept the flute, will he now do sound genjutsu from now on? At least in the fillers? That'd be really bad ass if he's in a big fight later and he starts losing then pulls the flute out and plays it to put his opponent in a genjutsu then hits the Rasengan to the face.
    But This Is Filler, Filler Fight
    Anyways nothing's gonna save him From the beast about to strike

    Yeah,
     
         

  10. #35
    Member MadaraGG's Avatar
    Status
    MadaraGG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

    There was to little action naruto has defeated them in 5 seconds...
     
         

  11. #36
    Member MrDuck's Avatar
    Status
    MrDuck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    901
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Minagatachi View Post
    So Naruto said that "He stopped sensing Shikamaru and the others' chakra", but if I remember correctly he can only sense negative emotions when he is in Kyuubi Chakra Mode. So what the hell? He shouldn't have been able to sense their chakra right? Fillers.
    If I recall correctly he sensed the increased malice of the sound four and that's how he located them.
     
         

  12. #37
    Potato Shibaku Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Shibaku Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

    It was slightly below okay. After the fillers for April are over, Kishimoto shouldn't put out any other fillers for at least three months -_-
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •