3 6.82%
  • 1*

9 20.45%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 305 "The Vengeful" – Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Nope I did that too and missed the whole episode, because I saw nothing! Until naruto broke in and came at them with a rasengan and I was like yes yes! And it ended -_-, imo if its filler there's no need for to much talking because it is all bs and won't effect the story at all but instead so be action packed and entertaining, the sai filler in this war arc is an example lee was showing show old school moves.
    I know, the fillers could be giving us awesome fight scenes, with moves we might not even see in the manga! Something to just add to the excitement, but the talk and flashbacks is getting to be too much... next week in particular comes to mind.

I personally think when they were supposedly defeated a few episodes back, it should have ended at that.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Nope I did that too and missed the whole episode, because I saw nothing! Until naruto broke in and came at them with a rasengan and I was like yes yes! And it ended -_-, imo if its filler there's no need for to much talking because it is all bs and won't effect the story at all but instead so be action packed and entertaining, the sai filler in this war arc is an example lee was showing show old school moves.
    There was actually a decent amount of fighting you probably skipped over it all. This was way better than lasts weeks, the fighting actually felt fast paced especially when the s4 got their powerup.

Filler moments:
    -Why didn't Kiba 1-hit the roushomon like he did 2 episodes ago?
    -Roushomon completely crumbles when it falls over? It's made out of metal

Next weeks episode is going to be terrible. I think we've seen more than enough episodes of Hinata getting beat up because she sucks. And wasnn't Neji a total **** to her before he became nice? I don't see why this episode is necessary. Episodes like thus make me hate fillers.

anyway 5/5 tied for the best s4 episode with the first one. I didn't like last weeks

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post
    Next weeks episode is going to be terrible. I think we've seen more than enough episodes of Hinata getting beat up because she sucks. And wasnn't Neji a total **** to her before he became nice? I don't see why this episode is necessary. Episodes like thus make me hate fillers.
    Most likely they are doing this because of chapter 614. It'll come full circle regarding their relationship instead of leaving people scratching their heads in confusion.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

I enjoyed it for what it was..Simple u can't defeat everything or everyone on your own

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
    Why is this thread stickied ? O.o
    Dunno the mods are doing it, probably to be like this is the anime version of the weekly naruto content discussion threads, like how the weekly manga discussion threads are stickied

Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    3/5

+ The animation was. . . . . . . . . well, good.
    + I'm glad that the whole Sound Four situation is over.
    + Shikamaru telling the Sound Four that the Sand Siblings killed them and not them was kinda funny.

- The whole episode was kinda boring.
    - Sound Four's power up thing was dumb. Well, what can I expect from a filler.
    - On the end, I thought that we'll see Naruto crush the Sound Four. . . . . . . . . I really wanted to see that.

Next episode seems boring too.
    I agree with the bad, I didn't even watch the episode this series is killing me I don't see how we are going to go from all this boring meaningless stuff to epic madara but I hope they do it well

Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post
    There was actually a decent amount of fighting you probably skipped over it all. This was way better than lasts weeks, the fighting actually felt fast paced especially when the s4 got their powerup.

Filler moments:
    -Why didn't Kiba 1-hit the roushomon like he did 2 episodes ago?
    -Roushomon completely crumbles when it falls over? It's made out of metal

anyway 5/5 tied for the best s4 episode with the first one. I didn't like last weeks
    Hmm better then last week? I will give the episode a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    Most likely they are doing this because of chapter 614. It'll come full circle regarding their relationship instead of leaving people scratching their heads in confusion.

Yh very true

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

What I seriously hate, hate, and hate about this episode is when Naruto deliver the blows with rasengan and then off paneled which pisses me off, I don't understand why last week episode has alot of plot talk no jutsu, its unecessary, they could've use the time for the rookies to fight and then that leaves naruto in part 3 like at the last 3 minute fight against Sound 4 and then deliver it so then it could make more sense but no instead naruto jumps in and finishes off with just rasengan.

It's really bothersome, anyway, i Still like the Sound 4 fillers but they could've a LOT of potential...

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Naruto kept the flute, will he now do sound genjutsu from now on? At least in the fillers? That'd be really bad ass if he's in a big fight later and he starts losing then pulls the flute out and plays it to put his opponent in a genjutsu then hits the Rasengan to the face.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

So Naruto said that "He stopped sensing Shikamaru and the others' chakra", but if I remember correctly he can only sense negative emotions when he is in Kyuubi Chakra Mode. So what the hell? He shouldn't have been able to sense their chakra right? Fillers.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minagatachi View Post
    So Naruto said that "He stopped sensing Shikamaru and the others' chakra", but if I remember correctly he can only sense negative emotions when he is in Kyuubi Chakra Mode. So what the hell? He shouldn't have been able to sense their chakra right? Fillers.
    If I recall correctly (and it's way too late in the evening for me to look for the specific chapter) but when Naruto first pulls off the Tailed Beast Mode and then leaves the training ground on Mr.-Turtle-Island, he immediately sensed the war, and all his friends in it, so I feel like his sensory abilities are NOT just limited to sensing malice, but also as a subtler undercurrent of being able to keep track of people.

On a side note, I cannot wait until Naruto finally busts into HQ and destroys the White Zetzus, one of my all-time favourite moments in the War arc in the manga!!!!

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

kiba, you got anything else than gatsuga?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Drawing stuff.

Oh wow looks like next week we get a conversation between neji and hinata and then the whole episode will be a flashback to events that never happened with most likely no action, nice one anime team.

Its so obvious they are doing this just because of what will happen to neji later, now they want to build on his relationship with hinata. Or it could have just been coincidence
    I think it's a pretty good contrast between something that happens to Neji and he survives, vs. something that happens to Neji and he doesn't survive. Hinata's soooooo relieved he's okay, but she has no idea what's coming up. This episode is cruel.

I skipped through most of the episode, it was so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE677 View Post
    If I recall correctly (and it's way too late in the evening for me to look for the specific chapter) but when Naruto first pulls off the Tailed Beast Mode and then leaves the training ground on Mr.-Turtle-Island, he immediately sensed the war, and all his friends in it, so I feel like his sensory abilities are NOT just limited to sensing malice, but also as a subtler undercurrent of being able to keep track of people.

On a side note, I cannot wait until Naruto finally busts into HQ and destroys the White Zetzus, one of my all-time favourite moments in the War arc in the manga!!!!
    He was in Sage Mode when he sensed the war. He's been known to use it to track people and recognize their chakra. Beast for malice, Sage for tracking.

Last edited by AaaaNinja; 03-22-2013 at 01:15 PM.

Status
    Jul 2010
    me and saraisthebeast

Academy Student MenmaUzumakiUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Good

Im think 3 but Naruto beat them lol.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Sabr.. is Preferred

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Naruto kept the flute, will he now do sound genjutsu from now on? At least in the fillers? That'd be really bad ass if he's in a big fight later and he starts losing then pulls the flute out and plays it to put his opponent in a genjutsu then hits the Rasengan to the face.
    But This Is Filler, Filler Fight
    Anyways nothing's gonna save him From the beast about to strike

Yeah,

Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

There was to little action naruto has defeated them in 5 seconds...

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minagatachi View Post
    If I recall correctly he sensed the increased malice of the sound four and that's how he located them.

Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

It was slightly below okay. After the fillers for April are over, Kishimoto shouldn't put out any other fillers for at least three months -_-

Page 2 of 2 « First 12