Aug 2012
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

Re: Tobirama and Madara

Quote Originally Posted by uchihakhalil View Post
    yea my b just to make sure someone read it
    lol you know what i like the most about the latest chapters ?? it's how we get to see more of tobirama and now we can really guess how strong he really was. some people were all like "well he has no feats" and stuff like that but, he was a HOKAGE and kishi really loves his hokage's (always writes them as the strongest ever lived). so looking at the where the manga is heading, we will get to see the REAL big guys in action (tobirama, hashirama and hiruzen).

Status
    Aug 2012
    dooooshtaaaa!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffosan View Post
    Tobirama > EVERYONE except Hasirama, EMS/Rinnegan Madara, and SO6P
    thats cool but explain how tobirama is stronger than ms Madara, Madara was stronger than Izuna so just cause he killed him means he can kill madara

Status
    Aug 2012
    dooooshtaaaa!!

Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    lol you know what i like the most about the latest chapters ?? it's how we get to see more of tobirama and now we can really guess how strong he really was. some people were all like "well he has no feats" and stuff like that but, he was a HOKAGE and kishi really loves his hokage's (always writes them as the strongest ever lived). so looking at the where the manga is heading, we will get to see the REAL big guys in action (tobirama, hashirama and hiruzen).
    hell yea were about to see epic action all hokages v.s rinnegan madara and tobi, i wonder who oro will fight or if sasuke is gonna join the Uchihas

Status
    Aug 2012
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

Quote Originally Posted by uchihakhalil View Post
    hell yea were about to see epic action all hokages v.s rinnegan madara and tobi, i wonder who oro will fight or if sasuke is gonna join the Uchihas
    i have no idea what will happen with oro and sasuke ..... but i have to say that oro coming back is very interesting, i mean it's oro (evil and twisted) yet he is helping sasuke ...... so what's the catch ?? is he still after sasuke's body ?? if so, then why didn't he attack the moment he had his hands back and the four monster edo's ?? and if he is letting the hokage's go after this, then what is he really after (other than power) ?? it's getting really interesting

Status
    Mar 2013
    Watching shooting stars

If it was ms madara then yes and i doubt tobirama can handle ems madara.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12