Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokuton
     

    Diffrent Kind of Fights

    I will list ten fights, you can give explanations or not. I will give by opinion, but no explanations.

    1. Tiger vs Lion: Tiger

    2. Hyena vs Wolf: Hyena

    3. Silver Back Gorilla vs Grizzly: Grizzly

    4. 3 Hyenas vs Silver Back Gorilla: 3 Hyenas

    5. 3 Wolves vs Grizzly: Grizzly

    6. Silver Back Gorilla vs Tiger: Silver Back Gorilla

    7. Grizzly vs Lion: Grizzly

    8. 2 Hyenas vs Lion: Lion

    9. 2 Wolves vs Tiger: Tiger

    10. Grizzly, Hyena, Wolf vs Tiger, Lion

    For # 10 I'll let you choose but basically its like this

    Tiger and Lions speed> Grizzly, Hyena, Wolf
    Grizzlys strength> Tiger and Lion
    Tiger and Lions strength> Hyena and wolf
    Hyenas bite force> Tiger and Lion

    So who do you think?
     
         

  2. #2
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    You get what you give..
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Different*
     
         

  3. #3
    Cloud Lightning NArutouzzi's Avatar
    Status
    NArutouzzi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gloucester City
    Posts
    605
    Post Thanks / Like
    solid
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    a tiger can take a lion?
     
         

  4. #4
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    Different*
    Diffrent* The way I spelled is right to me.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    6,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashirama Senjuu View Post
    I will list ten fights, you can give explanations or not. I will give by opinion, but no explanations.

    1. Tiger vs Lion: Tiger

    2. Hyena vs Wolf: Hyena

    3. Silver Back Gorilla vs Grizzly: Grizzly

    4. 3 Hyenas vs Silver Back Gorilla: 3 Hyenas

    5. 3 Wolves vs Grizzly: Grizzly

    6. Silver Back Gorilla vs Tiger: Silver Back Gorilla

    7. Grizzly vs Lion: Grizzly

    8. 2 Hyenas vs Lion: Lion

    9. 2 Wolves vs Tiger: Tiger

    10. Grizzly, Hyena, Wolf vs Tiger, Lion

    For # 10 I'll let you choose but basically its like this

    Tiger and Lions speed> Grizzly, Hyena, Wolf
    Grizzlys strength> Tiger and Lion
    Tiger and Lions strength> Hyena and wolf
    Hyenas bite force> Tiger and Lion

    So who do you think?
    dude i think i disagree with all those
     
         

  6. #6
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by NArutouzzi View Post
    a tiger can take a lion?
    Well their bigger and weigh more.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    Vincent Pryce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too boring.
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    T-Rex> All that you just listed.
     
         

  8. #8
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    You get what you give..
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashirama Senjuu View Post
    Diffrent* The way I spelled is right to me.
    Wow, I've never seen someone break it down like that. I admire that.
     
         

  9. #9
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by hixa kuogame View Post
    dude i think i disagree with all those
    Lmao xDDD...
     
         

  10. #10
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Pryce View Post
    T-Rex> All that you just listed.
    No because the gorilla will brake its toe and when it false it will poop in its eye, the trex will then get pink eye and the gorilla will mistake it for a vagina and do him in it and it will poke a hole in its brain.
     
         

  11. #11
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Lions rape all but the grizzly. But even the grizzly may have trouble with a lion due to that factor you mentioned... speed. On top of that speed, a lions strength is a force to be reckoned with as well. Not on par with the grizzly, but it's up there. It could go either way. Throat shot = Lion wins. Anything else, Grizzly takes it.
     
         

  12. #12
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Nice versus fights.
     
         

  13. #13
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by Susano'o View Post
    Lions rape all but the grizzly. But even the grizzly may have trouble with a lion due to that factor you mentioned... speed. On top of that speed, a lions strength is a force to be reckoned with as well. Not on par with the grizzly, but it's up there. It could go either way. Throat shot = Lion wins. Anything else, Grizzly takes it.
    thanks for a real answer
     
         

  14. #14
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashirama Senjuu View Post
    thanks for a real answer
    No problem bro!
     
         

  15. #15
    RUDRA SAGE Paintry4's Avatar
    Status
    Paintry4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    catmandu
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Lion takes it man..... He's the king of jungle.
     
         

  16. #16
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    Lion takes it man..... He's the king of jungle.
    Grizzly is the worlds biggest land carnivore..
     
         

  17. #17
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by 6DIVINExJUDGEMENT8 View Post
    i was a little torn about this too but, grizzlies (or any bear for that matter) have a lot of fur and blubber all the way around. i doubt a lion's mouth is big enough to close around the throat. or maybe it can
    DUDE. I'm surprised you took that into factor. That's like a rottweiler wins most dog fights because they have alot of loose skin. When another dog bites that, it doesn't hurt them, they just shake that off.
     
         

  18. #18
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    How about a Wear bear vs a wear wolf?

    Wear bear has strength and durability
    Wear wolf has speed and endurance
     
         

  19. #19
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Lion vs Tiger = Lion winner.

    Lion is more ferocious. And also, has more speed. As far as strength go, lions have that. But Lion's size and his muscles give him the edge. Hes called the "King" for a reason by people.
     
         

  20. #20
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Lion vs Tiger = Lion winner.

    Lion is more ferocious. And also, has more speed. As far as strength go, lions have that. But Lion's size and his muscles give him the edge. Hes called the "King" for a reason by people.
    Are you going to explain all like this? Or at least the big ones? Thatd be awesome :D, but I understand if you dont have time to talk about stupid animal fights xD lol.
     
         

  21. #21
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Silverback Gorilla vs Tiger = Tiger


    True that the Gorilla has hands, and also big canine teeth even though its a vegetarian animal. And also, that he big time force. But the fact relies on the ferocity and speed.

    Gorilla lacks speed, while the Tiger is a perfect combination of strength + Speed.

    Also, Just look at the Tiger's jaw man. If he went right after the gorilla's neck.. its done.

     
         

  22. #22
    God of Shinobi Hashirama Senjuu's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senjuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mokuton
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Silverback Gorilla vs Tiger = Tiger


    True that the Gorilla has hands, and also big canine teeth even though its a vegetarian animal. And also, that he big time force. But the fact relies on the ferocity and speed.

    Gorilla lacks speed, while the Tiger is a perfect combination of strength + Speed.

    Also, Just look at the Tiger's jaw man. If he went right after the gorilla's neck.. its done.

    your really giving me new insight on these... Care to do a grizzly one? (there my favorite animal, lol)
     
         

  23. #23
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    how the hell would we know? maybe the lion is sick and old. maybe the tiger is a cub. you didnt specify much.
     
         

  24. #24
    Bambi > your Fav-Character silmarill's Avatar
    Status
    silmarill is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On the Bridge Of Fate!
    Posts
    8,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Diffrent Kind of Fights

    A lion would most likely win against a tiger because its used to fighting (they live in groups and have too fight off other trespassing lions now and then) while a tiger is a solitary animal and rarely encounters his own kind. A Tiger would most likely be intimidated by a lion.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •