Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Names in front of Threads

    Seriously, if someone wants to know who posted it, they can hover over it with their mouse on a computer, and if they're on a phone, they can just click on it and see. It makes you look like an egotistical idiot.

    My suggestion: quit.

    Edit: This thread is not to single anyone out. It is not in response to DrProof, either. I have noticed an increase in people doing this, though... and to be quite honest, it just makes you look conceited beyond belief.
     
         
    Last edited by Susano'o; 03-21-2013 at 11:57 PM.

  2. #2
    気を付けて Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mastermiиd
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Wait, what? What is this even about?

    Ohh, you mean like (DrProof)? Yeah, he only does that so his sheep will run to the thread
     
         

  3. #3
    Nurse Proof Chibss Salad's Avatar
    Status
    Chibss Salad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hashi's Pep Rally
    Posts
    4,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    My measurements: 32-26-36
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    You should've put your name in front your thread. Set the mood
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    5,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    what is this in response to?
     
         

  5. #5
    Vesperia's Avatar
    Status
    Vesperia is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    You should've put your name in front your thread. Set the mood
    Ahah that would´ve been perfect
     
         

  6. #6
    I'll watch you burn. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    13,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    I knew that, i still dont know why you really care about it, you can quit yourself by not making threads about this.
     
         

  7. #7
    気を付けて Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mastermiиd
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by 6DIVINExJUDGEMENT8 View Post
    most likely its about dr proof

    he's the only lame ass that i see doing that

    ot: i think putting other people's compliments to your posts as your sig is also stupid
    this.. I mean, with DrProof, he has a reason for it. he knows the kiddies will hop on his thread so he does it.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Why do you care though? People can make their title whatever they want.
     
         

  9. #9
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by bladesofchaos360 View Post
    I knew that, i still dont know why you really care about it, you can quit yourself by not making threads about this.
    Because here in America we have freedom of speech, and when something is on my mind, I'll say it. So, don't worry about it, k?
     
         

  10. #10
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaTard's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaTard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,307
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    My name is too long for that shit.
     
         

  11. #11
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    There is some truth to what you say but no one gives a shit
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member OrochimaruFan's Avatar
    Status
    OrochimaruFan is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    reddit
    Posts
    4,738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black hat, white shoes, and
    I'm red all over
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    You can't expect the whole Base to bend to your will because something minor annoys you.
     
         

  13. #13
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    My name is too long for that shit.
    , too bad everyone's name isn't too long.
     
         

  14. #14
    Nurse Proof Chibss Salad's Avatar
    Status
    Chibss Salad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hashi's Pep Rally
    Posts
    4,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    My measurements: 32-26-36
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Haha Dr. Proof is always being brought up on NB even when he's nowhere around smh

    But actually, it's more than him now. A lot of members randomly do it. There was even a troll fest a few weeks ago with everyone putting [Not Dr. Proof], [Kind of Dr. Proof], [This member, not Dr. Proof], [Not that member or Dr. Proof], etc

    It was funny but stupid at the same time
     
         

  15. #15
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    I'm going to develop a new trend soon. Everyone stick around.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I'm going to develop a new trend soon. Everyone stick around.
    There were users doing that before you, you didn't start the trend.
     
         

  17. #17
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    There were users doing that before you, you didn't start the trend.
    When did I state I started the trend? I simply said I would create a new one.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    ethan201222 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    735
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Susano'o View Post
    Seriously, if someone wants to know who posted it, they can hover over it with their mouse on a computer, and if they're on a phone, they can just click on it and see. It makes you look like an egotistical idiot.

    My suggestion: quit.

    Edit: This thread is not to single anyone out. It is not in response to DrProof, either. I have noticed an increase in people doing this, though... and to be quite honest, it just makes you look conceited beyond belief.
    lmaooo yup like Dr. Proof only i've seen doing it so lameeee

    Quote Originally Posted by 6DIVINExJUDGEMENT8 View Post
    most likely its about dr proof

    he's the only lame ass that i see doing that

    ot: i think putting other people's compliments to your posts as your sig is also stupid
    Dr. Poof is def the right answer lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    Haha Dr. Proof is always being brought up on NB even when he's nowhere around smh

    But actually, it's more than him now. A lot of members randomly do it. There was even a troll fest a few weeks ago with everyone putting [Not Dr. Proof], [Kind of Dr. Proof], [This member, not Dr. Proof], [Not that member or Dr. Proof], etc

    It was funny but stupid at the same time
    LOL i missed that...damn
     
         
    Last edited by Vision; 03-22-2013 at 03:54 AM.

  19. #19
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    So youve purposely made a thread in the wrong section on purpose knowing full well this is the wrong section,just to complain about something that no one cares about and spamming a section which gets enough spma anyway for what exactly? so you could go on a stupid rant abou something no one really cares about anyway?i personally dont click a thread because of who made the thread,i click on a thread if it benefits me or i can help someone,you sir are an idiot i feel sorry for your exsistance
     
         

  20. #20
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    So youve purposely made a thread in the wrong section on purpose knowing full well this is the wrong section,just to complain about something that no one cares about and spamming a section which gets enough spma anyway for what exactly? so you could go on a stupid rant abou something no one really cares about anyway?i personally dont click a thread because of who made the thread,i click on a thread if it benefits me or i can help someone,you sir are an idiot i feel sorry for your exsistance
    When you learn proper English and punctuation, then you can call me an idiot. But until then, I think we all know who the idiot is.
     
         

  21. #21
    🎧🚺🚹🎧 Hoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hoshi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream On! ❤
     



    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Guys... Let him suggest ._.
    I don't like it because I believe, making a title however u like is a better idea.. And I think names in front will ruin your creativity I guess
     
         

  22. #22
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swaggeroni
     



    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by Susano'o View Post
    When you learn proper English and punctuation, then you can call me an idiot. But until then, I think we all know who the idiot is.
    You know criticizing someones "English and punctuation" is weak and sad. You both are in the wrong, but you know.
    You could always ignore threads when people put there user in the title. Making such a fuss for a small little thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Susano'o View Post
    Because here in America we have freedom of speech, and when something is on my mind, I'll say it. So, don't worry about it, k?
    Using freedom of speech to argue back. :sy: If you're allowed to speak your mind, I don't see why you're being so bloody judgmental about someone (let's be honest you're targeting one member) posting their name on the the title of their own thread...

    I will admit, it annoyed me one way or another a while back. But I never made a thread about it, and I got over it, and now I am mates with said person.
     
         
    Last edited by Nathan.; 03-22-2013 at 06:09 AM.

  23. #23
    Senior Member Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise The Sun!
     



    Re: Names in front of Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by Susano'o View Post
    Because here in America we have freedom of speech, and when something is on my mind, I'll say it. So, don't worry about it, k?
    But doesnt somone have the freedom to name their threads whatever they want?
     
         

  24. #24
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: Names in front of Threads

    A thread complaining about this issue has been done before. As weird, perhaps egotistical and somewhat self centered, or cool and intelligent that action (putting your name in a thread title) may seem to you or someone else, the truth is that its not a rule breaking behavior nor something that actually hurts the base and its members. This said, its not a behavior that one needs to correct if in the end result, its nothing more than a trend.

    And since you mentioned the free speech argument, it actually goes both ways. If you are allowed to voice your opinion (which you are as long as within the boundaries of the Global Rules of NB) so are others and, in a similar way, are entitled to put their names in the thread title if so is their will to do.

    Why do members do it? Is it correct or wrong? It doesn't matter much as the issue itself is if it breaks or not the rules and if it hurts or not the base. It doesn't so its not something that needs to be enforced or corrected by the staff.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •