Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: 10 Tails information not matching up for me.

You don't need sentience to create. For example... Icebergs created the Great Lakes. Juubi is a force of nature that both creates and destroys indiscrimnately

Status
    This user has no status.

This is how I see the explanation:

1. The ten tail is the creator or progenitor

The way I understand is that everything required to create is within the ten-tails - that is he is composed of water, earth, etc. For example, when Naruto got Kyuubi chakra, wood started to grow trees. This mean that maybe ten tail chakra can cause water to flow, or trees to grow, etc.

2. Ten tails as destructor

Maybe the constituent of ten tail can be causes of creation, but his rage can also destroy. In addition, we can understand that it power can be used to destroy the planet as well.

So basically, there is no contradiction. Even in real life, for those who believe in God, God is the creator of everything, but he can also annihilate everything. Human are the creation of God, and they can also create using the power that they got from him.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    The only possible explination with logic....

A: The Ten-Tails is considered to be both creator of the world and the herald to its end if ever be revived.

The ten-tails was good so he was the creator.... but after a period of time he was corrupted by someone or something... the sage had to seal it and split it so that the possesion or the evil corrupted will go away....

E: Kurama describes the 10 tails: Lacks a consciousness. No feelings or ideals. Cannot be detected using negative emotions, malevolence or even chakra.

I can't belive that... so before the ten tails was corrupted i think he had a consciousness , without a consciousness he could not be a creator of everything.... you can't create everything by accident

G: As the original form of all nine tailed beasts, the Ten-Tails was said to possess massive and overwhelmingly foul chakra that is potent enough to bring total despair and destruction to the world

Its said it has nature energy how is that chakra foul if can't be sensed by Naruto as evil ? Well same ideea it was corrupted.... and that is how his chakra was foul.....

I think the Juubi we have now battling its one without corruption just nature energy but still his consciousness is long gone and its being controlled by madara and obito after they lost control i expect juubi to become just feral.... , the consciousness was lost forever when he was corrupted 1000 or more years ago

PS. I belive in this ideea cuz we already now that uchiha becomed evil after they get the sharingan (Juubi has a big ass sharingan) and something is happening in their brain making them evil
    1. Not to get religion in this but God is neither good nor evil he creates life and takes it..I believe the Juubi is in the same aspect a giver and taker of life.

2.Animals are neither good or evil they do what they do for survival they do it with out consciousness with no malice or negative emotions. I think the reason why the 10 tails can only be sensed for it's natural chakara is due to its abundance of it. Possibly once it reaches it's final form we have a thinking being not jus one based on natural reactions.

3.I also agree that it's natural way of being was corrupted by mans greed and wars it must have filled the 10 tails with all that negative energy. Metaphysics is my guess to quote the last airbender ( we are all connected by an invisible thread)

Derp said it I think its the reason why the 10 tails wants to destroy what he created for man's lack of respect for what it was given..pretty much it wants it's shit back by destroying everything.

P.S. Great thread

Status
    Apr 2012
    bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashobito View Post
    Nope, the so6p fought against the juubi. You think that was without chakra?
    I believe that the Ten Tails existed long before the birth of the So6p. Of course the sage had chakra. The manga image in OP's post shows Kurama saying that the Ten tails is the beginning of all chakra. If that is the case then it must have existed before the sage's lifetime.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Henchman24 View Post
    I believe that the Ten Tails existed long before the birth of the So6p. Of course the sage had chakra. The manga image in OP's post shows Kurama saying that the Ten tails is the beginning of all chakra. If that is the case then it must have existed before the sage's lifetime.
    Well we can only Guess about that

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

I hope so but i doubt that somehow..... if he had a consciousness when in full form , why battle the sage of six paths ? I mean what good could he get ?
    Maybe they entered into an agreement or something.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Team Sasuke

All I can come up with is Itachianda Jones knew something about it due to constantly reading writings on ruins.

Status
    Mar 2013
    "When a man learns to
    love, he must bear the risk of
    hatred."

i feel that is has a consciousnesses but the uchiha duo are suppressing it

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

A volcano can create land by interacting with water but also destroy everything in its path. This concept is basically how the juubi was able to create everything without a conscience. The massiveness of its natural energy probably interacts with its surroundings simultaneously creating and destroying things.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12