Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

My mind is Pacing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    An analysis of Mangekyou Sharingan and its relation to the Nine-Tails:

Predicate 1: Some of the Uchiha are pathological liars or sociopaths, thus only the actions can be 100% true

Predicate 2: Strength comparisons between characters are based on upgraded power, training, intelligence and tactical situations (current battles)

Predicate 3: The past is a good indicator of the future

Predicate 4: Merchandising information can be trusted for purposes of arbitrary versus threads

Let's consider the manga evidence...

Evidence A: Obito extracted an unwilling Kurama through use of his Mangekyou

Evidence B: 3-tomoe Sasuke surpressed half-strength Kurama

Evidence C: Uchiha Madara used EMS Sharingan to control Kurama and place him under genjutsu

Evidence D: Kurama is able to be genjutsu'd by those with M.S. or E.M.S.

Conclusion 1: Sasuke can control the Nine-Tails chakra at least as well as Madara, meaning he can extract Kurama and place him under genjutsu once the Yang chakra returns to Kurama

Conclusion 2: Sasuke can possibly cancel KCM and BM entirely, or turn Kurama against Naruto by using Tsukuyomi

Circumstantial Evidence A: Sasuke defeated Naruto at the Valley of the End

Circumstantial Evidence B: Naruto is currently tied up protecting the alliance, fighting the Juubi and has to deal with Madara and Obito, thus he is not at full-power

Circumstantial Evidence C: Seen above, Naruto had to train to control half-chakra Kurama. We have no reason to believe Naruto can arbitrarily handle full-chakra Kurama out of the gate

Circumstantial Evidence D: All three databooks place Sasuke as stronger than Naruto

Circumstantial Evidence E: Many manga events suggest Sasuke is considerably more intelligent than Naruto and has been involved in more life-or-death fights. Sasuke has an expressed interest in killing Naruto, whereas the opposite is not true

Circumstantial Evidence F: In their most recent confrontation at the bridge, Sasuke was holding his own against SM Naruto despite being nearly blind and fighting Ay, Mizukage and Danzo
    I Didnt Make This it is from "Narutoblitz"
    But this really Confused the crap out of me!!
    But I already knew about the nine tailed fox being taken over, from Sharingan.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

Re: My mind is Pacing!!!!

i guess he is saying sasuke>naruto i guess

lol i read that hella fast

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: My mind is Pacing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post