Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

Edo Tensei offered as a compromise to Madara's Request?

The answer to this will probably be revealed in just a few days. Hashirama and Tobirama obviously never satisfied Madara's request that Hashirama either kill himself or Tobirama. So I kind of wonder if they made some kind of compromise and Edo Tensei was a part of it. Has it ever been revealed why it was that Edo Tensei was created in the first place?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scripture for the day, thou
    shalt make thy husband a
    sandwich

Re: Edo Tensei offered as a compromise to Madara's Request?

idk just gotta wait bro also madara said edo tensei was made for clearing the battlefield or that could ONE reason of many

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they didn't die it has something related edo or madara brother something.
    proof?
    second hokage was alive later on....
    and madara and first hokage were fighting in FINAL BATTLE so that mean they were alive..
    so I am guessing it possibly related about gaining power in control or edo for bring his brother back on request purpose.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    The answer to this will probably be revealed in just a few days. Hashirama and Tobirama obviously never satisfied Madara's request that Hashirama either kill himself or Tobirama. So I kind of wonder if they made some kind of compromise and Edo Tensei was a part of it. Has it ever been revealed why it was that Edo Tensei was created in the first place?
    I don't believe that tobirama would have created such a justu to appease ,Adana considering he does not care much for him, I believe it was more just a power thing.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by siavash1994 View Post
    they didn't die it has something related edo or madara brother something.
    proof?
    second hokage was alive later on....
    and madara and first hokage were fighting in FINAL BATTLE so that mean they were alive..
    so I am guessing it possibly related about gaining power in control or edo for bring his brother back on request purpose.
    I didn't say they died (reading comprehension), I said that they may have offered something else and negotiated a way out of Madara's request, like a way to bring dead people back to life. Except Edo Tensei is kind of a twisted way to bring people back to life which is probably why it would cause Madara to hate everything even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Photon View Post
    I don't believe that tobirama would have created such a justu to appease ,Adana considering he does not care much for him, I believe it was more just a power thing.
    Maybe he already has it developed by now, so of course it could have been that something else would have motivated him to create Edo Tensei. There are a lot of inventions that we use today that were originally developed for other purposes.

Last edited by AaaaNinja; 03-23-2013 at 01:48 PM.