Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 49
  1. #1
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Aizen's a beast.
    There is no one who can defeat him when he's using kyoka suigetsu.Even Juuhabach gets raped by aizen.
    What do you guys think??????
     
         

  2. #2
    Member key 2 victory is avarice's Avatar
    Status
    key 2 victory is avarice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like
    Insouciant and Perspicacious
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Yup, the way he lost was nothing but a big troll.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Aizen is my favorite character and I don't watch or read Bleach very often, so I guess I agree
     
         

  4. #4
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    7,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    aizen vs Yhwach(with yamamoto's bankai)
     
         

  5. #5
    Youngest KAGE Priyam Bhowmick's Avatar
    Status
    Priyam Bhowmick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    I wouldn't say he is invincible bcuz there r or will be more stronger than him. Bt yes with kyoka suigetsu he is near to invincible.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Smd View Post
    wrong you dont know the power of the soul king.

    Nor zero squad.

    one of the members even created all the swords.

    so yea
    Kyoka suigetsu effects the zero squad as well.Just cuz they created zanpakuto doesn't give them magical protection against it's abilities.
     
         

  7. #7
    Dead Man Tommirao Uzamaki's Avatar
    Status
    Tommirao Uzamaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    HELP ME!!!!!
    Posts
    569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kayoken32
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    I' mean yea everyone else except Ichigo/zero division/Renji/and soul king
     
         

  8. #8
    Dead Man Tommirao Uzamaki's Avatar
    Status
    Tommirao Uzamaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    HELP ME!!!!!
    Posts
    569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kayoken32
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    Kyoka suigetsu effects the zero squad as well.Just cuz they created zanpakuto doesn't give them magical protection against it's abilities.
    It only works if yuo've seen his sword release//and I'm pretty sure ooeitsu could use it against Aizen\\HE CREATED IT/and the others probably could counter it
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommirao Uzamaki View Post
    I' mean yea everyone else except Ichigo/zero division/Renji/and soul king
    Renji against aizen??? You're trolling aren't you?I mean what can Renji do against kyoka suigetsu??
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommirao Uzamaki View Post
    It only works if yuo've seen his sword release//and I'm pretty sure ooeitsu could use it against Aizen\\HE CREATED IT/and the others probably could counter it
    That guy only created the asauchi.He doesn't know shit about kyoka suigetsu.Gin had to wait for years to figure out a way counter to kyoka suigetsu.Do you expect ooeitsu guy to do it right in midst of a battle?
     
         

  11. #11
    Dead Man Tommirao Uzamaki's Avatar
    Status
    Tommirao Uzamaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    HELP ME!!!!!
    Posts
    569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kayoken32
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    Renji against aizen??? You're trolling aren't you?I mean what can Renji do against kyoka suigetsu??
    Ichigo got powerful enought to defeat Aiizen because he went Bankai and spoke/fought Zangetsu\\\\Renji did the same,,,and he's been fighting this whole time with a broken sword..so if it gets fixed Aizen=
     
         

  12. #12
    Dead Man Tommirao Uzamaki's Avatar
    Status
    Tommirao Uzamaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    HELP ME!!!!!
    Posts
    569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kayoken32
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    That guy only created the asauchi.He doesn't know shit about kyoka suigetsu.Gin had to wait for years to figure out a way counter to kyoka suigetsu.Do you expect ooeitsu guy to do it right in midst of a battle?
    Yes and the asauchi are an extention of him/his sword which is why he knows about all the swords that exist
     
         

  13. #13
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    Aizen's a beast.
    There is no one who can defeat him when he's using kyoka suigetsu.Even Juuhabach gets raped by aizen.
    What do you guys think??????
    Naw if he was that strong he would have made wonderwisse for Yamamoto don't you think..if he's fighting everyone at the same time then is a straight up no because gin would let them kno you have to grab his sword to stop the effect.
     
         

  14. #14
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommirao Uzamaki View Post
    Ichigo got powerful enought to defeat Aiizen because he went Bankai and spoke/fought Zangetsu\\\\Renji did the same,,,and he's been fighting this whole time with a broken sword..so if it gets fixed Aizen=
    I'm no the creator even said the other soul reapers are not as strong as aizen..an when did renji speak to his sword.
     
         

  15. #15
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    aizen was a beast,plain and simple,the reason yammamoto didnt use his bankai? because he still would have lost,think about it aizen never showed his bankai,and im pretty sure if yammamoto used his bankai aizen would have used his and won,and he'd own junahabach,he knows this thats why he tried to recruit aizen,id have to say probley the soul king would be the only one with a chance to beat him(without trollface ichigo mem instered here),even tho my favourite bleach character is and always will be grimmjow,aizen was a true op antgonist,he lost with the greatest troll in anime history(imo) and the only reason he was trolled is simply because tite kubo made him too powerful,aizen is currently unmatched plain and simple
    Aizen does not have bankai he showed a fake power to Yamamoto an others he only has shikai..an no Yamamoto only used shikai so he could cover a wide area with his flames leaving no where for aizen to run.if aizen was so strong like I said he would have not made wonderwisse for Yamamoto...an the hogyoku no longer feeds him power...an juha would Probly rape him aswell or it would be a tie.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommirao Uzamaki View Post
    Ichigo got powerful enought to defeat Aiizen because he went Bankai and spoke/fought Zangetsu\\\\Renji did the same,,,and he's been fighting this whole time with a broken sword..so if it gets fixed Aizen=
    I don't agree with the thread creators statement that Aizen is unbeatable but Renji beating Aizen come on dude get real...

    Aizen is one of the lead antagonists Renji is nothing more than a support character also there's an extreme difference in power scale when it comes to Ichigo and Renji as Ichigo has been fighting all this time without an asauchi, not to mention do you really think that if Renji gets his Bankai fixed somehow he'd then be as strong as Ichigo was when battling Aizen? People need to stop overestimating Renji as a character he is able to take out side villains like however when it comes to main villains like Aizen and JuhaBach he is nothing more than fodder.

    Anyway back to the thread Aizen is only unbeatable to those who have seen his Shikai but your right the only person that is able to beat him is Ichigo in his form after training in Dangai.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Aizen does not have bankai he showed a fake power to Yamamoto an others he only has shikai..an no Yamamoto only used shikai so he could cover a wide area with his flames leaving no where for aizen to run.if aizen was so strong like I said he would have not made wonderwisse for Yamamoto...an the hogyoku no longer feeds him power...an juha would Probly rape him aswell or it would be a tie.
    Aizen's shikai is more powerful and versatile than most of the bankais.That guy effortlessly cut through several captain level shinigami like its nothing.You're right about Yama-ji tho.Aizen himself admitted his inferiority to yamamoto.
    About Aizen's Bankai, he might have one cuz he was a captain.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommirao Uzamaki View Post
    Ichigo got powerful enought to defeat Aiizen because he went Bankai and spoke/fought Zangetsu\\\\Renji did the same,,,and he's been fighting this whole time with a broken sword..so if it gets fixed Aizen=
    Aizen did not use Kyoka suigetsu against Ichigo.Had he used it,I doubt Ichigo would've won that fight and when did Renji speak/fight zabimaru??
     
         

  19. #19
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    if juhabach and yamamoto teamed up they would take him down , or just get FGT ichigo to do it
     
         

  20. #20
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    Aizen himself admitted inferiority to Yamamoto, which is why he created wonderwice to seal his powers away. if you ask me, I can't tell for sure how a battle between Aizen and Yamamoto' would've turned out, considering Aizen's Shikai alone is complete hypnosis which is pretty OP, OP enough to beat several captains with zero effort.

    when that being said, Juha Bach shits on them both.
    Juha was not stronger than Yamamoto so kill that noise
     
         

  21. #21
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Aizen is nowhere near unstoppable in deathgod form. Compared to Yamamoto he was a fodder. Even he admitted it. However, with the Hogyoku nobody can beat him on their own. That final form that fought Ichigo at the height of his power had incredible power. That together with his continuous evolution, immortality and extremely high intelligence puts him above everyone else. Ichigo lost that fight. Aizen was still standing before he got sealed by Urahara. And no Juha was nowhere near as strong as Yamamoto. He had to steal his Bankai to win and use another guy as bait to kill Yamamoto. Kubo agrees. Simple as that.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by KakuzuHatesMoney View Post
    Aizen is nowhere near unstoppable in deathgod form. Compared to Yamamoto he was a fodder. Even he admitted it. However, with the Hogyoku nobody can beat him on their own. That final form that fought Ichigo at the height of his power had incredible power. That together with his continuous evolution, immortality and extremely high intelligence puts him above everyone else. Ichigo lost that fight. Aizen was still standing before he got sealed by Urahara. And no Juha was nowhere near as strong as Yamamoto. He had to steal his Bankai to win and use another guy as bait to kill Yamamoto. Kubo agrees. Simple as that.
    In your opinion Ichigo lost...Aizen only survived due to the Hogyoku without it he would have died however Ichigo beat him to the point the Hogyoku refused Aizen, besides it was clear Ichigo was stronger than Aizen before he used FGT.

    Also FYI Kubo doesn't agree with anything you've said, as Juha outsmarted Yamamoto as Yamamoto knew Quincies had the ability to steal bankai's yet he still used it thinking no one could steal his arrogance at it's best and Juha used this against Yamamoto and so no matter what you say in the battle between Juhabach and Yamamoto Juha came out on top that is the fact.

    Whether Yamamoto would beat Juha with his bankai is irrelevant as we didn't see the battle so no one can truthfully say who is stronger.
     
         

  23. #23
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    this is just what you want it to be. in fact, Kubo disagrees. sure they must've been equal in strenght, however, when Kubo draw new villians, they literally wipe the floor with everybody. Yamamoto isn't an exception.
    Um yea cuz all they do is take his flames from him cuz they are scared to fight him straight up.
     
         

  24. #24
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    In your opinion Ichigo lost...Aizen only survived due to the Hogyoku without it he would have died however Ichigo beat him to the point the Hogyoku refused Aizen, besides it was clear Ichigo was stronger than Aizen before he used FGT.

    Also FYI Kubo doesn't agree with anything you've said, as Juha outsmarted Yamamoto as Yamamoto knew Quincies had the ability to steal bankai's yet he still used it thinking no one could steal his arrogance at it's best and Juha used this against Yamamoto and so no matter what you say in the battle between Juhabach and Yamamoto Juha came out on top that is the fact.

    Whether Yamamoto would beat Juha with his bankai is irrelevant as we didn't see the battle so no one can truthfully say who is stronger.
    this again he did not out smart him he just stole his bankai..he did not come up with a plan during the fight he just showed up an stole it..we all kno who stronger..juha knew they won't going to beat the soul reapers with out stealing their power..we all seem what happens when they can't steal ur power just ask the three kenpachi beat an the fake juha lol.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 03-23-2013 at 11:07 PM.

  25. #25
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    your whole post made no sense. I didn't even need to bold any weird parts -.-
    Nothing you say makes any sense. You clearly didn't read the manga if you think Yama < Juha. Lmao. You're just some dude that should be on the Korean version of these forums and can't read ^^
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •