Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 49
  1. #21
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Aizen is nowhere near unstoppable in deathgod form. Compared to Yamamoto he was a fodder. Even he admitted it. However, with the Hogyoku nobody can beat him on their own. That final form that fought Ichigo at the height of his power had incredible power. That together with his continuous evolution, immortality and extremely high intelligence puts him above everyone else. Ichigo lost that fight. Aizen was still standing before he got sealed by Urahara. And no Juha was nowhere near as strong as Yamamoto. He had to steal his Bankai to win and use another guy as bait to kill Yamamoto. Kubo agrees. Simple as that.
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,834
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by KakuzuHatesMoney View Post
    Aizen is nowhere near unstoppable in deathgod form. Compared to Yamamoto he was a fodder. Even he admitted it. However, with the Hogyoku nobody can beat him on their own. That final form that fought Ichigo at the height of his power had incredible power. That together with his continuous evolution, immortality and extremely high intelligence puts him above everyone else. Ichigo lost that fight. Aizen was still standing before he got sealed by Urahara. And no Juha was nowhere near as strong as Yamamoto. He had to steal his Bankai to win and use another guy as bait to kill Yamamoto. Kubo agrees. Simple as that.
    In your opinion Ichigo lost...Aizen only survived due to the Hogyoku without it he would have died however Ichigo beat him to the point the Hogyoku refused Aizen, besides it was clear Ichigo was stronger than Aizen before he used FGT.

    Also FYI Kubo doesn't agree with anything you've said, as Juha outsmarted Yamamoto as Yamamoto knew Quincies had the ability to steal bankai's yet he still used it thinking no one could steal his arrogance at it's best and Juha used this against Yamamoto and so no matter what you say in the battle between Juhabach and Yamamoto Juha came out on top that is the fact.

    Whether Yamamoto would beat Juha with his bankai is irrelevant as we didn't see the battle so no one can truthfully say who is stronger.
     
         

  3. #23
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,424
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    this is just what you want it to be. in fact, Kubo disagrees. sure they must've been equal in strenght, however, when Kubo draw new villians, they literally wipe the floor with everybody. Yamamoto isn't an exception.
    Um yea cuz all they do is take his flames from him cuz they are scared to fight him straight up.
     
         

  4. #24
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,424
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    In your opinion Ichigo lost...Aizen only survived due to the Hogyoku without it he would have died however Ichigo beat him to the point the Hogyoku refused Aizen, besides it was clear Ichigo was stronger than Aizen before he used FGT.

    Also FYI Kubo doesn't agree with anything you've said, as Juha outsmarted Yamamoto as Yamamoto knew Quincies had the ability to steal bankai's yet he still used it thinking no one could steal his arrogance at it's best and Juha used this against Yamamoto and so no matter what you say in the battle between Juhabach and Yamamoto Juha came out on top that is the fact.

    Whether Yamamoto would beat Juha with his bankai is irrelevant as we didn't see the battle so no one can truthfully say who is stronger.
    this again he did not out smart him he just stole his bankai..he did not come up with a plan during the fight he just showed up an stole it..we all kno who stronger..juha knew they won't going to beat the soul reapers with out stealing their power..we all seem what happens when they can't steal ur power just ask the three kenpachi beat an the fake juha lol.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 03-24-2013 at 12:07 AM.

  5. #25
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    your whole post made no sense. I didn't even need to bold any weird parts -.-
    Nothing you say makes any sense. You clearly didn't read the manga if you think Yama < Juha. Lmao. You're just some dude that should be on the Korean version of these forums and can't read ^^
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,834
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    this again he did not out smart him he just stole his bankai..he did not come up with a plan during the fight he just showed up an stole it..we all kno who stronger..juha knew they won't going to beat the soul reapers with out stealing their power..we all seem what happens when they can't steal ur power just ask the three kenpachi beat an the fake juha lol.
    But it was their plan to steal the Bankai dumbass, Yamamoto knew this but still fell for it and in the end he was defeated due to this.

    Maybe Yamamoto was stronger with his Bankai but as we didn't see Juha vs his bankai you can't assume you know for certain.
     
         

  7. #27
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,424
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    But it was their plan to steal the Bankai dumbass, Yamamoto knew this but still fell for it and in the end he was defeated due to this.

    Maybe Yamamoto was stronger with his Bankai but as we didn't see Juha vs his bankai you can't assume you know for certain.
    Like I said befor what shikamaru does that's out smarting ur opponen..yea that was there plan an he knew that he just did not think they could steal his because they did not kno his bankai full power.. juha did not use no smart tactics or nothing.

    But anyway there's was no way the Quincy to win with out stealing bankai.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,834
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Like I said befor what shikamaru does that's out smarting ur opponen..yea that was there plan an he knew that he just did not think they could steal his because they did not kno his bankai full power.. juha did not use no smart tactics or nothing.

    But anyway there's was no way the Quincy to win with out stealing bankai.
    I'm not getting into this with you again believe who you want to believe in who's the strongest as I doubt you'll ever believe someone will be stronger than Yamamoto.

    End of the day Juha won...you can say it however you like but the fact of the matter was Juha left Yamamoto in the dirt so in mine and many other's eyes it proved Juha was better.
     
         

  9. #29
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,424
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    I'm not getting into this with you again believe who you want to believe in who's the strongest as I doubt you'll ever believe someone will be stronger than Yamamoto.

    End of the day Juha won...you can say it however you like but the fact of the matter was Juha left Yamamoto in the dirt so in mine and many other's eyes it proved Juha was better.
    Some one will be stronger or even to Yamamoto..kenpachi or ichigo will be even or surpass him..but juha was just not stronger well he is now ill give him that...Yamamoto was the strongest untill he died no main villain wanted to fight him head up for a reason.
     
         

  10. #30
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    I'm not getting into this with you again believe who you want to believe in who's the strongest as I doubt you'll ever believe someone will be stronger than Yamamoto.

    End of the day Juha won...you can say it however you like but the fact of the matter was Juha left Yamamoto in the dirt so in mine and many other's eyes it proved Juha was better.
    Then you must have an IQ lower than 60. We really don't need to go into why Yamamoto is far superior in technique and power than shitty Quincies. He needed to steal his Bankai to even have a chance and he needed to use a subordinate as bait. As far as I - and many others - are concerned, Juha Bach is a little *****. Such a terrible villain compared to Aizen.
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,834
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by KakuzuHatesMoney View Post
    Then you must have an IQ lower than 60. We really don't need to go into why Yamamoto is far superior in technique and power than shitty Quincies. He needed to steal his Bankai to even have a chance and he needed to use a subordinate as bait. As far as I - and many others - are concerned, Juha Bach is a little *****. Such a terrible villain compared to Aizen.
    Ha, resorting to insults I see anyway he didn't need to use his subordinate as bait if you read the manga you'd of seen he did it so he could meet Aizen.

    As I said before say it how you like Juhabach defeated Yamamoto in battle he may not be superior in strength however he outsmarted Yamamoto like Aizen did before and sealed Yamamoto's power away (In my opinion he should of saw it coming) and defeated him end of story.
     
         

  12. #32
    Member
    Status
    adventnova is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    207
    Location
    Connecticut
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    As I said before say it how you like Juha bach defeated Yamamoto in battle he may not be superior in strength however he outsmarted Yamamoto like Aizen did before and sealed Yamamoto's power away (In my opinion he should of saw it coming) and defeated him end of story.
    Also Yamamoto was a bit arrogant which lead to his demise. he should've felt the difference of the power and essence of the reiatsu's that were being given off. Juhabach doesnt have an ability to hide his reiatsu, not saying its impossible fro him to lower it below detection. Even then, i know Yama fought the Quincy thats able to duplicate almost exactly the person he wants to and he killed him, he shouldve known skills wise from there as well.

    But like you said in the end, Juha bach came out on top. Urahara came out on top against Aizen sealing the Houkyogo and Ichigo technically not winning, nor losing but was at the losing side with only having limited control of his Getsuga form and losing its abilities after using Mugetsu attack. The Houkyoko in the end though was rejecting Aizen, which Aizen even said so once he started becoming human looking again, which is why the houkyoko had gotten sealed inside him. If Aizen was a little bit weaker he couldve been wounded enough for them to remove it from him instead of imprisoning him. But that we dont know if was possible. We jsut know because he was weakened enough for Urahara's kido seal to be activated after his surprise attack in Fake Kurakura Town.
     
         

  13. #33
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,424
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Ha, resorting to insults I see anyway he didn't need to use his subordinate as bait if you read the manga you'd of seen he did it so he could meet Aizen.

    As I said before say it how you like Juhabach defeated Yamamoto in battle he may not be superior in strength however he outsmarted Yamamoto like Aizen did before and sealed Yamamoto's power away (In my opinion he should of saw it coming) and defeated him end of story.


    Yea Yamamoto is stronger but there was no way Yamamoto could win without bankai.
     
         

  14. #34
    Member hiche888's Avatar
    Status
    hiche888 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    110
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    he is the second strongest, the strongest is the old man yamamato with his bankai, aizan even told him he can't defeat him head to head that's why he made wonderwise to seal his zanpakuto not to mention without yamamato activating his bankai.
     
         

  15. #35
    Member The 1 who knows's Avatar
    Status
    The 1 who knows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    563
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    naah he's not invinsible!!!!!!!
    anyone with enough experince can beat him e.g yamamoto.....its like kenpachi v tousen, once you get hold of the zan....the illusion is nullified......so if you figure this out, the only way you would loose to aizen is if the decides to fight you from a distance, using kido
     
         

  16. #36
    Academy Student animeklu's Avatar
    Status
    animeklu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24
    ~
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    wat I dont get is that whole bs that everyone friggin saw his release and thats why they relied on ichigo. So why the f*** didnt the zero division step in to prevent this whole mess cuz clearly they never had the chance to see aizen's sword release.
     
         

  17. #37
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,424
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by animeklu View Post
    wat I dont get is that whole bs that everyone friggin saw his release and thats why they relied on ichigo. So why the f*** didnt the zero division step in to prevent this whole mess cuz clearly they never had the chance to see aizen's sword release.
    They protect the soul king that's all..unless the 13 divions +ichigo fall in battle.
     
         

  18. #38
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Aizen vs nobody in bleach he's imprisoned for 20,000 years.. I wonder what happened in 20,000 will he died during this time or will he see the light one day....
     
         

  19. #39
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,424
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Aizen vs nobody in bleach he's imprisoned for 20,000 years.. I wonder what happened in 20,000 will he died during this time or will he see the light one day....
    To bad he's going to get out this arc..so I guess we will never see what he's like 20,000 years from now.
     
         

  20. #40
    Academy Student animeklu's Avatar
    Status
    animeklu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24
    ~
     

    Re: Aizen vs everyone else in bleach

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    They protect the soul king that's all..unless the 13 divions +ichigo fall in battle.
    Thats retarded why wait for someone to come at ur doorstep when u can go to them and stop them from getting there in the first place.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •