Multifaceted Lacerator Called a Genius's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    It takes more muscle to frown;
    I'm gettin' big :/

Space/Time Jutsu

No Previews

How do people learn Space/Time techniques? Other techniques require the molding and/or 'throwing' of chakra with maybe an element mixed in, but how does someone learn how to teleport themselves somewhere? I think S/T is like the quantum mechanics of the Naruto world, and have thus developed the utmost respect for Minato and Tobirama for figuring out how to use such techniques. Also I think that may place Tobirama among the smartest people in NV, as he not only created the first (as far as I know) S/T technique, but he created a technique that could bring back the dead. That takes true understanding of chakra.

Also, how much chakra do you think FTG uses? When I see Minato use it, I am inclined to believe that it uses minimal chakra, but when I think about the complexity that it must have, I wonder if there is a heavy limit to how much he can use it....

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority

Re: Space/Time Jutsu

Once u learn summoning mechanics u can use it for S/T all u have to do is to make some guidance system.
    Tobirama was a good sensor, he could exploit some chakra properties to S/T
    But given that his S/T was inferior to minato and obito id say he only could teleport few meters around his sword and possibly some fixed tags like clan HQ his GF etc :D

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His jutsu is just like a summoning. He just summons his own body to a mark. It uses as much chakra as a normal summon. It is proportional to the size of the object transports. So it isn't a large amount amount of chakra but it is probably a decent amount. He can probably use it a few dozen times in a battle.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks you guys for the idea, I hadn't thought of relating it to summoning (I did this on a whim though haha). But if it's that simple, how come everyone doesn't use FTG? And how come it was so hard for those 3 jonin to learn it?

I love pink. Pink World FireBird Marco's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unleash the Leash

IMHO ST is a KKG a Bloodline ability and only people with the same blood could unlock it and learn.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Called a Genius View Post
    Thanks you guys for the idea, I hadn't thought of relating it to summoning (I did this on a whim though haha). But if it's that simple, how come everyone doesn't use FTG? And how come it was so hard for those 3 jonin to learn it?
    it's probably fairly difficult to summon yourself somewhere. I personally think there's a trick to it Minato intentionally didn't tell those jounin.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

FTG is basically a reverse summoning jutsu, which requires intricate knowledge of sealing jutsu formulas, something that he gained from being with kushina. Not everyone has great knowledge on sealing, most shinobi preferring ninjutsu/taijutsu/kenjutsu to defeat their opponent, so not many people can use it in battle like he can.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    FTG is basically a reverse summoning jutsu, which requires intricate knowledge of sealing jutsu formulas, something that he gained from being with kushina. Not everyone has great knowledge on sealing, most shinobi preferring ninjutsu/taijutsu/kenjutsu to defeat their opponent, so not many people can use it in battle like he can.
    Ok so the real key is sealing. So what do you think the hardest technique to learn is? Or at least what was the hardest to create? And do you agree that Tobirama is probably one of the smartest ever?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Ok so the real key is sealing. So what do you think the hardest technique to learn is? Or at least what was the hardest to create? And do you agree that Tobirama is probably one of the smartest ever?
    Im not sure wthat the hardest jutsu to learn is. There are so many jutsus that it would take a persons lifetime to figure out something like that , so I cant say I know which one is/ was the hardest to learn/create. Tobirama was proabbly very smart, but we dont know enough about him to say that he is one of the smartest ever.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

Ftg Is just a reverse summoning..