Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Re: Rikudou Sennin Will Meet Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    But Derp said:

My question was how would the Sage have known his successor would be the jinchuriki of Kurama. Since the theory is that he sealed his chakra only into Kurama. this is why I said I can't explain my thought clearly since you guys still aren't understanding what I'm trying to say

I guess this is the only explanation lol
    Rikudou had the gift of foresight/divination much like the Elder Toad Sage (Child of Prophecy) he must have seen into the future, that is why he left the sealing jutsu of Jinchuuriki because he knew the Bijuus would be sealed inside human hosts one day

Also, I suspect Elder Toad Sage and Rikudou knew each other and could have been Rikudou's contract summon before.

Status
    Jan 2013
    GenkixChibi is canon

Oh oh oh!!! I get it now!! He knew his successor would be an Uzumaki because HE is an Uzumaki and his successor is like his reincarnation, right? And since only an Uzumaki can be Kurama's jin, he sealed his chakra into Kurama!

Did I get it right, Derp? :D

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Oh oh oh!!! I get it now!! He knew his successor would be an Uzumaki because HE is an Uzumaki and his successor is like his reincarnation, right? And since only an Uzumaki can be Kurama's jin, he sealed his chakra into Kurama!

Did I get it right, Derp? :D
    Yes, thats basically it, aside from his divination/prophetical powers

Status
    Jan 2013
    Always Happy And Peaceful.

My question was how would the Sage have known his successor would be the jinchuriki of Kurama. Since the theory is that he sealed his chakra only into Kurama. this is why I said I can't explain my thought clearly since you guys still aren't understanding what I'm trying to say
    The SO6P might have sealed part of his soul in Kurama to meet his succesor..... Might be cause Kurama is so strong that only the one who is capable of controlling Kurama is capable of being the 10 Tails Jin and The SO6P's successor.... It's kind of a test that The SO6P put his successor too.... Controlling the strongest Tailed Beast.... :D :D

Status
    Nov 2012
    Drawing stuff.

There's one thing that the first part of your post reminded me of (I kind of ignored the rest though). It's mainly the part about the seal that might have possibly been passed down from the Sage of Six Paths himself. The seal that Minato used where he was able to seal some of himself and Kushina into Naruto so he would be able to meet them.

Remember when the tailed beasts each offered Naruto a piece of chakra before they were taken away by the Gedo Mazo? What if those pieces of chakra are chakra of the Sage himself? I'm really buying this theory that the Sage himself might appear.

Also, sorry if this has already been mentioned, I didn't read the rest of the thread.

Status
    Jan 2013
    GenkixChibi is canon

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Yes, thats basically it, aside from his divination/prophetical powers
    Oh great....right when I think I get it you add more to it lol

That does make sense. Plus your point about the elder toad sage maybe being his summon seems very probable! It would be another parallel between him and Naruto. Plus they put a lot of emphasis on how old the Elder toad is so it's not far off to maybe think that

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Oh great....right when I think I get it you add more to it lol

That does make sense. Plus your point about the elder toad sage maybe being his summon seems very probable! It would be another parallel between him and Naruto. Plus they put a lot of emphasis on how old the Elder toad is so it's not far off to maybe think that
    The Elder Toad is approximately 3000 years old according to IKSOKRIP's timeline. Just old enough to have lived and met Rikudou Sennin

Also only Rikudou and Elder Toad have been shown with the gift of prophecy

Status
    Jan 2013
    GenkixChibi is canon

Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    There's one thing that the first part of your post reminded me of (I kind of ignored the rest though). It's mainly the part about the seal that might have possibly been passed down from the Sage of Six Paths himself. The seal that Minato used where he was able to seal some of himself and Kushina into Naruto so he would be able to meet them.

Remember when the tailed beasts each offered Naruto a piece of chakra before they were taken away by the Gedo Mazo? What if those pieces of chakra are chakra of the Sage himself? I'm really buying this theory that the Sage himself might appear.

Also, sorry if this has already been mentioned, I didn't read the rest of the thread.
    Great thought! If this is true, then it would answer my question about why the Sage would seal his chakra only into Kurama. This makes sense because it's saying he sealed his chakra into more than one

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hungry for Bamboo

Yes, I agree with you... Clearly so far Kurama remembers the most, and was the one to recognize the Uzumaki seals as that on being like the Sage's... Again, sir, I agree.

Nice thread once more!

Status
    Nov 2012
    In thought

I think you must be a consultant for ideas in the manga. Brilliant.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post

It is also possible that the Sage foresaw each of the Bijuus giving Naruto a portion of their chakra and could've used chakra essence transfer seal on the other Bijuus, with the main essence of Rikudou housed inside Kurama

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

nice theory

Status
    Jan 2013
    Wutchu want m8?

Great job!

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Alice11 View Post
    Great job!
    Thank you

Artistic Shinobi Nakamazi Itchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    OK, listen up..!! Heroes are
    people who share their booze
    with other people!!! 'I' WANNA
    DRINK MY BOOZE!!! - Roronoa
    Zoro

Pretty convincing theory, it is very possible that they will meet but it all depends on Kurama having a sealed portion of the SO6P chakra, I think he might just have it but I don't think he is the only one..I think each tailed beast has this sealed within them and only when they all come together inside one being (in Naruto, they each gave him a portion of their chakra) and when they finally do, he will appear inside Naruto

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Nakamazi Itchigo View Post
    Pretty convincing theory, it is very possible that they will meet but it all depends on Kurama having a sealed portion of the SO6P chakra, I think he might just have it but I don't think he is the only one..I think each tailed beast has this sealed within them and only when they all come together inside one being (in Naruto, they each gave him a portion of their chakra) and when they finally do, he will appear inside Naruto

That is indeed very plausible, good point

Status
    Mar 2013
    where there is hope, there are
    still chance for miracle to
    happen...keep believing and
    rise...there will be end of
    night and dawn will come...:)

Nice job with rikudo, i liked your theory...this will surely happen i think...

one thing which i thought is like UZUMAKI clan is blood relative to senjus so there is no question over which clan rikudo possess as i think that rikudo was father of all clans, UZUMAKI clan comes from senju desecdent like younger son senju got two sons one with senju body and another with sealing jutsus(Uzumaki)....this is just thought....

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

You'r so right Sir, and think the contract that Naruto signed had in it the original seal of the SO6P that Naruto now has with who knows how many other seals of the Uzumaki so that Naruto now has a list in His subconscious of Uzumaki seals that at the right time and place He has access to. Also Naruto's physical look like the SO6P in Beast Mode compare to any other Host who all look like Demonic tell you Naruto must be a direct descendant of the SO6P. So if the SO6P appears after Naruto takes all the tail beast into Himself I won't be surprise. Tack about Cybil, Naruto can never be alone.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    You'r so right Sir, and think the contract that Naruto signed had in it the original seal of the SO6P that Naruto now has with who knows how many other seals of the Uzumaki so that Naruto now has a list in His subconscious of Uzumaki seals that at the right time and place He has access to. Also Naruto's physical look like the SO6P in Beast Mode compare to any other Host who all look like Demonic tell you Naruto must be a direct descendant of the SO6P. So if the SO6P appears after Naruto takes all the tail beast into Himself I won't be surprise. Tack about Cybil, Naruto can never be alone.
    Hahaha Cybil, dissociative identity disorder (nine Bijuus in one host)

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Well since Rikudou himself was most probably an Uzumaki and only Uzumakis are able to become Kurama's Jinchuuriki then he sealed it inside Kurama.
    maybe he sealed a bit of chakra in every biyuu in that way when they all get together (ie become ten-tails once again by his succesor (naruto)) he will be able to speak to him directly.

edit: damn, nakamazi saw this thread before me