View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
514. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    19 3.70%
  • 2

    12 2.33%
  • 3

    64 12.45%
  • 4

    151 29.38%
  • 5

    268 52.14%
Page 12 of 14 « First ... 2891011121314 Last»
Results 221 to 240 of 279
  1. #221
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    389
    Location
    Lagos
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Tobirama believed in the Village before any one clan.
     
         

  2. #222
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    389
    Location
    Lagos
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Did anyone notice that rivalry between the Sarutobi Clan and Shimura Clan (Hiruzen and Danzou)?....it even continued when both clans hustled to get into Konoha at the same time. No wonder Danzou and Hiruzen continued the tradition
     
         

  3. #223
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Yes i'm brain dead right now, because when you reply to me i feel that i don't get where you're getting at now. What are you trying to prove? The minute i mentioned Sasuke which it wasn't that serious. You began to have a problem with it.

    Sasuke can do so minimal to change the ninja system, but he's no angel to completely overturn those rules. What they should do is negotiate with the citizens of their own respective village to avoid any civil wars. Danzo put the false blame on the Uchiha's because he just wanted the power from this clan. He didn't care what methods he had to use against them. People say that Danzo deep down has deep interest for Konoha's safety, which frankly i don't see any loyalty that exudes from him. Just some jealous punk that couldn't beat Hiruzen, so he decides to be an anti-hero in order to play gimmick long enough to have plans to make the leaf completely abide by his rule.

    When you think about it. Konoha was founded by the Senju and Uchiha, not the Senju alone. Perhaps if Naruto was beside Sasuke to hear the story. He could understand why Sasuke is against Konoha. The discrimination for the Uchiha has been catastrophic to put a scale on it. If Sasuke wants to destroy the village by all means fine and let him also kill the elders. All i know is that you have a different opinion and i have my own. I feel Tobirama is the Senju who caused a lot of problems for the Uchiha's. Didn't you see the way he talked to Sasuke? So because he is from the Uchiha Clan, he is the embodiment of hatred? The difference is that Sasuke only uses his hatred to survive and it's also a part of him in quest for more power. Also the deep lost memories of his clan made Sasuke this evil in the first place. Now, Tobirama can talk all about hatred, but if he met Itachi and Shisui. He would be in the surprise of his life to realize that all Uchiha's don't circulate on hatred. When he was going to attack by saying "I'm going too" it just meant he wasn't going to hesitate on killing Sasuke. You see his way of expressing himself was totally out of order. Sasuke could have destroyed the village already before resurrecting the Kages, but he said depending on their story-- that's how he will make his decision whether to go with it. Tobimara could have said "good at least your willing to hear through reasoning." Tobirama just has pure hatred for the Uchiha Clan that's all. When you take someone precious from the Uchiha's that's when the change starts to take process. I find it laughable that people believe that Tobirama had the best interest for the Uchiha. I think he had the best interest for his own clan. He could really give a crap about the Uchiha to be honest. People seem to forget this started from the Elder Son, not Madara Uchiha. The problem is the Uchiha's don't take rejection and losses that easily without losing their minds. There's only a few capable of such outstanding opposition mainly Itachi and Shisui are primary examples.

    Remember in the Kabuto fight? Kabuto told Sasuke that he was in path that was constructed by Itachi. Despite Itachi's best intentions with Sasuke to make him strong enough to defend himself against Danzo, Orochimaru, etc.. Itachi was also a reason for Sasuke to have a tough path in life. Not only didn't Itachi recognize the error of his ways when he dealing with Sasuke, but he also never acknowledged Sasuke's ideas. Sasuke was missing his brother recognition it took so long for Itachi to open up about his mistake on how he treated Sasuke. You see if Itachi wasn't involved in Sasuke's path. Sasuke would have never been this villain in the first place. Sure that doesn't disregard the fact that he could've discovered these secrets on his own. My point is that Itachi was motivating him to accept hatred in order to be powerful. Konoha is messed up for their democracy as a whole to use a clan that served them only to receive bloodshed in return. Madara and Obito are also responsible for the Uchiha's final demise, because at that point of the story. The remaining Uchiha were traitors in their eyes. Sasuke should focus less on Konoha and put his attention on Madara.
    On one point(the idea that Sasuke clan, family and brother was kill and used, is bigger than Danzo and it start from the ninja system, that the whole point why Sasuke want to know how it was create), you just prove what I been texting to you, for the pass day about how you are wrong and on my other point(Tobirama being right about Madara having evil in his heart because how fast & easy he turn to the darkside and that it was fair and right thing to have every clan vote on who should be the first Hokage), you just didn't even answer that one(debating with you is like debating with a turn on open oven).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 03-29-2013 at 10:50 PM.

  4. #224
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,510
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    On one point(the idea that Sasuke clan, family and brother was kill and used, is bigger than Danzo and it start from the ninja system, that the whole point why Sasuke want to know how it was create), you just prove what I been texting to you, for the pass day about how you are wrong and on my other point(Tobirama being right about Madara having evil in his heart because how fast & easy he turn to the darkside and that it was fair and right thing to have every clan vote on who should be the first Hokage), you just didn't even answer that one(debating with you is like debating with a turn on open oven).
    Tobirama didn't prove nothing about Madara having evil in his heart. Madara decided that path for himself which is completely different than Tobirama's silly prediction on how the Uchiha operate. Madara read the "Uchiha Tablet" once he finish deciphering more of the text. I assume that he learned that his role in the good side was not worth it. He told Hashirama that two opposites are needed to achieve true peace. You just keep rambling about Tobirama being right all the time. You're not understanding my post at all. I'm not justifying Madara's actions to be the right thing for the sake of the world, but his descending to the darkness was fueled by many contributors. Tobirama needs to take a lesson, because everyone has darkness in their hearts. Some have a larger quantity than others. Your forgetting this is a manga it won't go through day by day with the showing on how Madara became evil. Kishimoto needs to cut the pieces, because then it would take too long to showcase the whole thing from day one. Madara didn't turn easily evil without a purpose. He was giving the Senju a chance to prove themselves worthy. Tobirama (a senju) proved himself not trustworthy to grant the Uchiha a chance of power. I mean think about it. Hashirama made the village and Madara could have governed the village that would have been splitting the power, instead it didn't go this way. I don't understand why you fight me because it's like your blaming Madara, by disregarding the fact, that Konoha's system began with the 1st Hokage. Sasuke won't be able to change Konoha's system, unless he destroys the village and preaches his reasons to entire populace. Still he wouldn't get much sympathy, because many see Sasuke as a traitor right now. The only person that can change anything is Naruto. You need to stop writing utter nonsense. No it wouldn't have been fair to have an election, because Hashirama was the one who made up his mind. Tobirama didn't want an Uchiha to lead Konoha, so i don't find that fair at all. Didn't you see how oppose he was to the idea. He could have said, alright, brother. Let's try it out your idea, but the minute he does uncontrollable acts towards the village. He will get resign from the Hokage position. Your trying to make Tobirama this innocent character, but he definitely had a play in the Uchiha's corruption to darkness.
     
         

  5. #225
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Tobirama didn't prove nothing about Madara having evil in his heart. Madara decided that path for himself which is completely different than Tobirama's silly prediction on how the Uchiha operate. Madara read the "Uchiha Tablet" once he finish deciphering more of the text. I assume that he learned that his role in the good side was not worth it. He told Hashirama that two opposites are needed to achieve true peace. You just keep rambling about Tobirama being right all the time. You're not understanding my post at all. I'm not justifying Madara's actions to be the right thing for the sake of the world, but his descending to the darkness was fueled by many contributors. Tobirama needs to take a lesson, because everyone has darkness in their hearts. Some have a larger quantity than others. Your forgetting this is a manga it won't go through day by day with the showing on how Madara became evil. Kishimoto needs to cut the pieces, because then it would take too long to showcase the whole thing from day one. Madara didn't turn easily evil without a purpose. He was giving the Senju a chance to prove themselves worthy. Tobirama (a senju) proved himself not trustworthy to grant the Uchiha a chance of power. I mean think about it. Hashirama made the village and Madara could have governed the village that would have been splitting the power, instead it didn't go this way. I don't understand why you fight me because it's like your blaming Madara, by disregarding the fact, that Konoha's system began with the 1st Hokage. Sasuke won't be able to change Konoha's system, unless he destroys the village and preaches his reasons to entire populace. Still he wouldn't get much sympathy, because many see Sasuke as a traitor right now. The only person that can change anything is Naruto. You need to stop writing utter nonsense. No it wouldn't have been fair to have an election, because Hashirama was the one who made up his mind. Tobirama didn't want an Uchiha to lead Konoha, so i don't find that fair at all. Didn't you see how oppose he was to the idea. He could have said, alright, brother. Let's try it out your idea, but the minute he does uncontrollable acts towards the village. He will get resign from the Hokage position. Your trying to make Tobirama this innocent character, but he definitely had a play in the Uchiha's corruption to darkness.
    Dude just stop already, because you don't make any sense at all. You want a guy who think it is better to be evil than good, to become the first Hokage, just cause everything can be cool.

    That like the village voting Sasuke Hokage over Naruto, just cause he might end up a good guy(Naruto can have faith in Sasuke but everyone in the leaf and all the other villages don't have to, until they see alot of prove, without him needing to do anything(the same went for Hashimara & Madara in their day) or let say if Sasuke did help fight against Madara & Obito, just because Naruto said that was enough and he want him to be Hokage even when nobody think that was enough and don't want Sasuke to be are think it's to soon and everybody want and think Naruto is the clear Hokage of all the villages(just like the leaf village wanted after Naruto defeated Pain) and those villages still don't care about Sasuke, because of what he did at the summon and other things he did for Tobi Obito, than the villages are not go to join together if Sasuke is the Hokage. The village Kages would said "we like Naruto and believe in him, but we rather go back to the old system, before we let Sasuke be overall Hokage(so do you stop peace and everyone coming together for one guy, "h$ll no") or for the leaf village to said where even Sasuke and everything good if we let you become Hokage(yea Sasuke would be on board with that "what a joke").

    How about Madara stand in the village and prove he could be a hero and see if it give him a chance to become second Hokage or just leave and becoming a lone wolf for good(he is the second strongest ninja in the world) , before going to the darkside(how about trying that for atleast two day, is that to much to ask, for a guy you want to become Hokage).

    Madara didn't have any sorrow cause by the leaf village or the ninja system. All of Sasuke sorrow are cause by the leaf village and the ninja system(just like Nagato).

    So why do you think that it's not many other people hurt like them and who hate the ninja system and want something new and that Sasuke can't become a rising leader of a new ninja system, new clans and new way to come together, that would be at eyes of the system Naruto want and lead to a real war(is that impossible for someone like Sasuke who is a genius and so powerful at his age of 16 to get to in another 3 years), just like how Madara & Hashimara lead two clans at the age of 19 to 25 in war, before coming together. It is a reason Kishi is showing us flash back and the theme of the series is the pass repeat it self, come on guy get it, please come on(this is like "I love fishdick" joke to you).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 03-30-2013 at 09:06 AM.

  6. #226
    Academy Student LuweedGfreeneji's Avatar
    Status
    LuweedGfreeneji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    26
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Churches are trending i think i know why...Neji will come back blind but the best....!!!!!!!! if u look at the lastest shippuden episode relased it shows neji helping hinata get her eye sight back.. during this he walks threw "The valley of "judgement"or "Hell" "a place with no "light" "he is the only one who can see there: .."to me this symbolizes christ after he sacrificed him self for us and his walk threw hell "naruto as the blond hair blue eyes demon sakura as the bride and neji the noble cause, as we just seen in the manga 614.. neji will return better than ever in my opinion with no eyes but the hearts eye he'll never die again if he's really a genius he'll find his way back..if not clfukl naruto and tell the producer he a capital Dussy for lettn the demonic characters live on while the clean sprits die off... please share opinion and repost
     
         

  7. #227
    Member jonsin19's Avatar
    Status
    jonsin19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Why didnt madara bring his brother back to life when he unlocked his rinnegan? Unless he didnt know he had that capability... Also in this chap, Madara refers to the uchiha monument (or stone thing) and explains its meaning (a god was divided into ying and yang) and says: "Although, there is another interpretation." He's saying that the two can be combined and create a god. This may be why he got some of hashi's cells and unlocked his rinnegan. What do you guys think?
     
         

  8. #228
    Member jonsin19's Avatar
    Status
    jonsin19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Remember when Hashi went to the window when he thought someone was there listening to them? And Tobirama said he didnt sense anyone? Tobirama lied!!! He knew Madara was there! He said it himself, that he is a excellent sensory type! How could he not sense someone with that amount of chakra??? These things are adding up! I bet Tobirama admits to Hashi that he did something he diidnt know about... Sh*t just got real.
     
         

  9. #229
    Member SasukeFreak12's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeFreak12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    148
    We have enough gun control.
    What we need is idiot control.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    This chapter was awesome
     
         

  10. #230
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    389
    Location
    Lagos
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsin19 View Post
    Remember when Hashi went to the window when he thought someone was there listening to them? And Tobirama said he didnt sense anyone? Tobirama lied!!! He knew Madara was there! He said it himself, that he is a excellent sensory type! How could he not sense someone with that amount of chakra??? These things are adding up! I bet Tobirama admits to Hashi that he did something he diidnt know about... Sh*t just got real.
    I don't think he lied. I think he really needs to knead chakra to sense people. Remember....he never knew that Orochimaru had Hashi's cells till he kneaded his Chakra to sense Madara's far away. He even said it to himself while he analyzed Orochimaru's body makeup. It seems like his sensory ability is not always activated unless he raises his chakra level to start sensing.
     
         

  11. #231
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,510
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    Dude just stop already, because you don't make any sense at all. You want a guy who think it is better to be evil than good, to become the first Hokage, just cause everything can be cool.

    That like the village voting Sasuke Hokage over Naruto, just cause he might end up a good guy(Naruto can have faith in Sasuke but everyone in the leaf and all the other villages don't have to, until they see alot of prove, without him needing to do anything(the same went for Hashimara & Madara in their day) or let say if Sasuke did help fight against Madara & Obito, just because Naruto said that was enough and he want him to be Hokage even when nobody think that was enough and don't want Sasuke to be are think it's to soon and everybody want and think Naruto is the clear Hokage of all the villages(just like the leaf village wanted after Naruto defeated Pain) and those villages still don't care about Sasuke, because of what he did at the summon and other things he did for Tobi Obito, than the villages are not go to join together if Sasuke is the Hokage. The village Kages would said "we like Naruto and believe in him, but we rather go back to the old system, before we let Sasuke be overall Hokage(so do you stop peace and everyone coming together for one guy, "h$ll no") or for the leaf village to said where even Sasuke and everything good if we let you become Hokage(yea Sasuke would be on board with that "what a joke").

    How about Madara stand in the village and prove he could be a hero and see if it give him a chance to become second Hokage or just leave and becoming a lone wolf for good(he is the second strongest ninja in the world) , before going to the darkside(how about trying that for atleast two day, is that to much to ask, for a guy you want to become Hokage).

    Madara didn't have any sorrow cause by the leaf village or the ninja system. All of Sasuke sorrow are cause by the leaf village and the ninja system(just like Nagato).

    So why do you think that it's not many other people hurt like them and who hate the ninja system and want something new and that Sasuke can't become a rising leader of a new ninja system, new clans and new way to come together, that would be at eyes of the system Naruto want and lead to a real war(is that impossible for someone like Sasuke who is a genius and so powerful at his age of 16 to get to in another 3 years), just like how Madara & Hashimara lead two clans at the age of 19 to 25 in war, before coming together. It is a reason Kishi is showing us flash back and the theme of the series is the pass repeat it self, come on guy get it, please come on(this is like "I love fishdick" joke to you).
    Dude i would work on my grammar if i were you. All your points of view are naive, because basically you say one thing and change it to another thing. Your basically telling me why let Madara be Hokage, if all he has deep down is inner darkness? You should be more aware that Madara was actually nice at a young age. Hashirama and Madara both planned these ideals of peace only for the Senju to make matters worse for the Uchiha. Hashirama shouldn't have been stupid to promise Madara, a position that others would highly disregard of him.

    Madara wasn't evil at the time when Hashirama told him about any name suggestions for Konoha. He became evil when he realized that Hashirama didn't keep his promise, Tobirama showed such spiteful behavior towards him that he couldn't take it anymore, and most of all the people that includes the Uchiha didn't find him trustworthy. Of course, the clan members didn't believe Madara's story because they just wanted to keep the bond between the Senju in tact, so another war didn't break lose between these two prestigious clans. Madara became evil only because he felt worried about the Senju overthrowing the Uchiha-- it seemed apparent that Tobirama wanted to see the Uchiha's hold less than half the power. The Senju consider the Uchiha's evil, but the Uchiha's consider the Senju evil as well. The Uchiha aren't evil on purpose that's something you seem to not understand here. You are against Madara, but you find pity for Sasuke? You seem to be forgetting that the Konoha system has nothing to do with the fate of the Uchiha's. The moment Tobirama became the 2nd Hokage that's probably the time, the Uchiha's were going to undergo some changes; and those changes are not for the better. Also the system didn't hurt Sasuke alone. I believe Itachi was the one who had to slaughter the whole clan with his own hands. Itachi was put in more difficult situations because he had to live with the sin of taking the lives of people from his own clan. Itachi also needed to ensure Sasuke's safety, in case someone wanted to cause him harm.

    This whole arguement is pointless, why must you insist in making yourself look foolish? For me both Madara and Sasuke went through equal amounts of pain, but both had complete different versions. I already told you that Sasuke is my favorite character in the series, so you need to quit retorting me about my opinions in regards to Madara. Guess what i don't see why Madara can't be mad at everyone else... You think Sasuke is the only person that has a right to have anger towards something? Madara wanted trust given to him-- that's what he longed for in the running; but it wasn't given to him in the end. Frankly, Madara never became Hokage, so you don't have a right to state how well of a leader he could have been for the village. Your basically stating that because after the conclusion with the Uchiha vs Senju feud ended. Madara was still evil, but the Uchiha had their own rights to consider the Senju's to be evil. The point is both clans fought for power that even meant after their truce. Madara can't be so evil wasn't he the one that saved Hashirama's life? I think your opinions in regards to Madara are completely bogus. I thought you were against the discrimination of the Uchiha clan? The Uchiha's became evil, because of the major distrust the village gave them in return for being their protectors.

    In conclusion: I understand Sasuke's pain clearly. I will say this one more time because i don't think you read my previous post. Sasuke already accomplished most of his revenge, if not all his revenge and most of all his doubts in regards to his brother's actions. He got the approval that he desperately needed from Itachi. Before Sasuke left the cave with Orochimaru. He felt that he needed to become more analytical in his approach of finding an answer on what's his fate at this point. I said sympathizing with Madara at this point makes sense for me, because i thought he was purely evil with no reasoning behind his actions. Madara went through some of the most traumatic moments and he kept his composure for most of it. Madara had his breaking point where enough was enough. You go on believing what you want... Many people actually have started to dislike Tobirama based on this chapter. Now please just go away with your ridiculousness.
     
         
    Last edited by SuperFlyzzED; 03-30-2013 at 02:15 PM.

  12. #232
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Dude i would work on my grammar if i were you. All your points of view are naive, because basically you say one thing and change it to another thing. Your basically telling me why let Madara be Hokage, if all he has deep down is inner darkness? You should be more aware that Madara was actually nice at a young age. Hashirama and Madara both planned these ideals of peace only for the Senju to make matters worse for the Uchiha. Hashirama shouldn't have been stupid to promise Madara, a position that others would highly disregard of him.

    Madara wasn't evil at the time when Hashirama told him about any name suggestions for Konoha. He became evil when he realized that Hashirama didn't keep his promise, Tobirama showed such spiteful behavior towards him that he couldn't take it anymore, and most of all the people that includes the Uchiha didn't find him trustworthy. Of course, the clan members didn't believe Madara's story because they just wanted to keep the bond between the Senju in tact, so another war didn't break lose between these two prestigious clans. Madara became evil only because he felt worried about the Senju overthrowing the Uchiha-- it seemed apparent that Tobirama wanted to see the Uchiha's hold less than half the power. The Senju consider the Uchiha's evil, but the Uchiha's consider the Senju evil as well. The Uchiha aren't evil on purpose that's something you seem to not understand here. You are against Madara, but you find pity for Sasuke? You seem to be forgetting that the Konoha system has nothing to do with the fate of the Uchiha's. The moment Tobirama became the 2nd Hokage that's probably the time, the Uchiha's were going to undergo some changes; and those changes are not for the better. Also the system didn't hurt Sasuke alone. I believe Itachi was the one who had to slaughter the whole clan with his own hands. Itachi was put in more difficult situations because he had to live with the sin of taking the lives of people from his own clan. Itachi also needed to ensure Sasuke's safety, in case someone wanted to cause him harm.

    This whole arguement is pointless, why must you insist in making yourself look foolish? For me both Madara and Sasuke went through equal amounts of pain, but both had complete different versions. I already told you that Sasuke is my favorite character in the series, so you need to quit retorting me about my opinions in regards to Madara. Guess what i don't see why Madara can't be mad at everyone else... You think Sasuke is the only person that has a right to have anger towards something? Madara wanted trust given to him-- that's what he longed for in the running; but it wasn't given to him in the end. Frankly, Madara never became Hokage, so you don't have a right to state how well of a leader he could have been for the village. Your basically stating that because after the conclusion with the Uchiha vs Senju feud ended. Madara was still evil, but the Uchiha had their own rights to consider the Senju's to be evil. The point is both clans fought for power that even meant after their truce. Madara can't be so evil wasn't he the one that saved Hashirama's life? I think your opinions in regards to Madara are completely bogus. I thought you were against the discrimination of the Uchiha clan? The Uchiha's became evil, because of the major distrust the village gave them in return for being their protectors.

    In conclusion: I understand Sasuke's pain clearly. I will say this one more time because i don't think you read my previous post. Sasuke already accomplished most of his revenge, if not all his revenge and most of all his doubts in regards to his brother's actions. He got the approval that he desperately needed from Itachi. Before Sasuke left the cave with Orochimaru. He felt that he needed to become more analytical in his approach of finding an answer on what's his fate at this point. I said sympathizing with Madara at this point makes sense for me, because i thought he was purely evil with no reasoning behind his actions. Madara went through some of the most traumatic moments and he kept his composure for most of it. Madara had his breaking point where enough was enough. You go on believing what you want... Many people actually have started to dislike Tobirama based on this chapter. Now please just go away with your ridiculousness.
    Yea talk about my grammer(that I am texting on a manga forum website on my phone), just like a clueless, don't having nothing to come back with, 2 year old debater skill level idiotic/moron, that I school in Naruto and taught how to seperate your paragraph to start up next point, instead of hard to read and understand run on and on with all around nonsense reply text(but did I said anything about your grammer copy cat, because this is a Naruto forum, not a Harvard exam).

    But Like I text before debating with you is like debating with a turn on open oven, nothing but gas and hot air in my face and if I spark up a intelligent conversation with good theories and strong points, my brain cells and me is go to blow up. So I am done before my IQ drop any further, you can go back to debating with your other personalities(that was a wasted day that I never get back).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 03-30-2013 at 03:14 PM.

  13. #233
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,510
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    Yea talk about my grammer(that I am texting on a manga forum website on my phone), just like a clueless, don't having nothing to come back with, 2 year old debater skill level idiotic/moron, that I school in Naruto and taught how to seperate your paragraph to start up next point, instead of hard to read and understand run on and on with all around nonsense reply text(but did I said anything about your grammer copy cat, because this is a Naruto forum, not a Harvard exam).

    But Like I text before debating with you is like debating with a turn on open oven, nothing but gas and hot air in my face and if I spark up a intelligent conversation with good theories and strong points, my brain cells and me is go to blow up. So I am done before my IQ drop any further, you can go back to debating with your other personalities(that was a wasted day that I never get back).
    Au contraire, you are the one posting unnecessary digs by calling me names. This all started because you got all uppity about me mentioning Sasuke in the first post that you started this whole debacle with me. You have the audacity to question my intellectual ability and based on what i see here. You're the one that needs to improve in the cognitive department, because clearly you're lacking a lot of common sense. Don't use excuses in regards to your awful grammar it's always an excuse with people these days! All i have to say is thank you for actually making me feel stupider, as each of your posts got worse to the point of no retention.
     
         

  14. #234
    Academy Student Akatsuki Hinata's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki Hinata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1
    Location
    Lala Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    I'm just glad that the flashback is finally almost over.
     
         

  15. #235
    Potato Shibaku Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Shibaku Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    113
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post
    They mentioned the Shimura clan, I'm glad Kishi didn't forget about Danzo.

    As for Madara:
    No one can describe evil like Mermaid Man
     
         

  16. #236
    Academy Student Lacidarmi's Avatar
    Status
    Lacidarmi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Location
    i dont know man somewhere chill
    Dirty.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    can hashiramas story time be over i wanna see naruto and sasuke fight one last time..... as friends.
     
         
    Last edited by Lacidarmi; 03-30-2013 at 06:11 PM.

  17. #237
    Member Sauce Bawus's Avatar
    Status
    Sauce Bawus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    107
    League Of Legends Players add
    me! Sauce Bawus
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Well didn't Tobirama let the Uchia clan police the leaf during his reign as hokage?

    That's a lot of power and responsiblity if you ask me. lol
     
         

  18. #238
    Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Son Ryuto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,649
    Location
    Looking at the Earth Die
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Wow you're being stupid for real! When did i say that i hate Sasuke? Do you know how to read much? Sasuke is my favorite character along with Naruto and Itachi. Still i'm not talking about power-wise who's stronger. I'm talking about their goals, because if you think about it. Madara isn't evil for a stupid reason it's completely reasonable that he wants this peace i assume by the Eye of the Moon, which i'm starting to wonder if that's all a hokes. Still, maybe, Madara might not even care about humanity at all. He might have been resuscitated with a new purpose which is to use the Juubi for himself to become the ruler of the world by making everyone in the world suffer his deep pain and his sense of not accomplishing his goals. He will take those frustrations with the Alliance, because it's the right thing for him. I sympathize with Madara because he lost everything. Despite, Tobimara taking away from Madara his only brother. He was willing to put his differences with the Senju aside to guide Konoha, which was strip away from him. Sasuke doesn't have to forgive Konoha, but at least Sasuke has people that care about him. The same can't be said about Madara.
    True Point
     
         

  19. #239
    Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Son Ryuto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,649
    Location
    Looking at the Earth Die
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Lacidarmi View Post
    can hashiramas story time be over i wanna see naruto and sasuke fight one last time..... as friends.
    Don't forget that after Sasuke finish with Hashirama he still has to question MINATO NAMIKAZE!!!! YEAH
     
         

  20. #240
    Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Son Ryuto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,649
    Location
    Looking at the Earth Die
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 625 Discussion and 626 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki Hinata View Post
    I'm just glad that the flashback is finally almost over.
    This apply to you ^^^^^
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •