View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    8 9.09%
  • 2

    3 3.41%
  • 3

    15 17.05%
  • 4

    31 35.23%
  • 5

    31 35.23%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 185

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Naruto Manga 473 Discussion and 474 Predictions
    The battle between Kisame and Killerbee concludes.

    Discuss here Naruto Manga 473 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 474. Keep this thread clean, no spamming.

    Remember to Rate this weeks chapter. 1 is worst, 5 is best.




    Links
    Naruto Manga 473 Online Reading


    Hope you guys enjoy it!
     
         

  2. #2
    Member
    Status
    icci20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    I don't know.....

    Kisame's death seems really suspicious....almost like he knew exactly what was going to happen, especially when he mentioned how he expected their precision and speed...and we don't know what that last jutsu was...(at least i don't)

    I won't be surprised at all if he ends up not being dead...

    but until that happens...Kisame is counted as dead...

    other than that...awesome chapter...I love that Ao is still alive...i hope they are leading towards a Hokage/Mizukage showdown...it would be the first true Kage battle in the series...the closest before that was with the 3rd and orochimaru's zombies.
     
         

  3. #3
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Good chapter not that long of a fight between Kisame & Bee but it was good i don't think Kisame is dead it was way to easy to kill him but it does look like Bee will get Samehada so if Kisame is alive it will interesting to see what he can do with out the sword
     
         

  4. #4
    Scarecrow abd's Avatar
    Status
    abd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    gr8 chapter first page yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Naruto will fight for the post of Hokage
     
         
    Last edited by abd; 11-26-2009 at 01:06 PM.

  5. #5
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    I loved this chapter, shame the first was ended so quick but still...

    It showed Ao being saved, sai revealing himself and the end of kisame... the story continues :D

    my predictions....

    m... i recon danzo will get into a fight with the mizukage, naruto will go into sage mode to track down sakura and save her from going after sasuke or something, and bee will bee like wtf at the sword and him and the raikage with go back to there village and spread the news of the war or join up with the other kages.
     
         

  6. #6
    Scarecrow abd's Avatar
    Status
    abd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    I believe that the jounins will vote against Danzau and vote in kakashi or Naruto will have to fight against danzau and root to save the village. As for Madara, I am sure the 4th Ninja world war is an eyewash to a bigger plot
     
         

  7. #7
    Member LorDRaishin's Avatar
    Status
    LorDRaishin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Soo.... Cool chapter :D ..


    btw wats this truth Sai' talking about that sakura couldnt tell to Naruto ??


    Any1 has any ideas? ?
     
         

  8. #8
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    Soo.... Cool chapter :D ..


    btw wats this truth Sai' talking about that sakura couldnt tell to Naruto ??


    Any1 has any ideas? ?
    ye, i recon hes going tell naruto how sakura plants on going after sasuke to kill him, which she wouldnt tell naruto because naruto wants to save sasuke not kill him. She told naruto she love him because she thought the only reason naruto was after sasuke was for the promise he made to her, but naruto made the promise to save sasuke to himself too.

    this is my opinion anyway
     
         

  9. #9
    Member big nebulus's Avatar
    Status
    big nebulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    ye, i recon hes going tell naruto how sakura plants on going after sasuke to kill him, which she wouldnt tell naruto because naruto wants to save sasuke not kill him. She told naruto she love him because she thought the only reason naruto was after sasuke was for the promise he made to her, but naruto made the promise to save sasuke to himself too.

    this is my opinion anyway
    You really think Sakura is going after Sauske to kill him? That would be a very interesting twist. why in the world would Sakura think she stands a chance against Sauske, someone who beat Itachi and Orochimaru? She hasn't progressed as much as Naruto or Sauske and is once again in their shadows. I don't think it's possible, but it would be interesting if that's her plan.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Juan Carlos's Avatar
    Status
    Juan Carlos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    You really think Sakura is going after Sauske to kill him? That would be a very interesting twist. why in the world would Sakura think she stands a chance against Sauske, someone who beat Itachi and Orochimaru? She hasn't progressed as much as Naruto or Sauske and is once again in their shadows. I don't think it's possible, but it would be interesting if that's her plan.
    When Sasuke fought Orochimaru, Orochimaru was almost dying and waiting for a new body..., even Sasuke aknowledged that he managed to defeat Orochimaru because of that.

    And on the other case, Itachi could have beaten Sasuke if he'd wanted to, but that wasn't his objective. Itachi was a guy with an illness that was in its terminal phase, and he should've died a long time ago, but he grasped to life just to encounter Sasuke again, so that he could free him from Orochimaru and give him his mangekyo powers to protect him. During the fight Itachi restrained hisself from using excesive force against Sasuke (look at the last shippuden chapter and you'll see how he stopped Amaterasu willingly so that it wouldn't harm Sasuke when they clashed with their fire atacks), and in the end of that figh Itachi managed to leave Sasuke out of chakra so that Orochimaru could come out, and when it happened Itachi got happy and said that he'd been waiting for him to come out...., and killed him with Susano. The thing is that a dying Itachi would've been able to kick Sasuke's ass if he'd wanted to..., can you imagine what Itachi was capable of doing while being healthy?

    That's why, please, stop saying that Sasuke beat Itachi and Orochimaru just like that, because if any of them had been in top shape, Sasuke wouldn't have stand a chance against them (he didn't even stand a chance agains a terminal Itachi).

    About this chapter I think that Kisame, or at least Samehada aren't finished yet...; did anyone notice that Samehada was winding itself on KB's arm when Raikage arrived and Bee was still on the floor (look at the cord with the skull on its end), and that previoulsy, when Bee's singing master was runing through the forest he stumbled with Samehada.

    I agree with those who say that Kisame's death is mysterious.
     
         
    Last edited by Juan Carlos; 11-26-2009 at 09:04 PM.

  11. #11
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos View Post
    When Sasuke fought Orochimaru, Orochimaru was almost dying and waiting for a new body..., even Sasuke aknowledged that he managed to defeat Orochimaru because of that.

    And on the other case, Itachi could have beaten Sasuke if he'd wanted to, but that wasn't his objective. Itachi was a guy with an illness that was in its terminal phase, and he should've died a long time ago, but he grasped to life just to encounter Sasuke again, so that he could free him from Orochimaru and give him his mangekyo powers to protect him. During the fight Itachi restrained hisself from using excesive force against Sasuke (look at the last shippuden chapter and you'll see how he stopped Amaterasu willingly so that it wouldn't harm Sasuke when they clashed with their fire atacks), and in the end of that figh Itachi managed to leave Sasuke out of chakra so that Orochimaru could come out, and when it happened Itachi got happy and said that he'd been waiting for him to come out...., and killed him with Susano. The thing is that a dying Itachi would've been able to kick Sasuke's ass if he'd wanted to..., can you imagine what Itachi was capable of doing while being healthy?

    That's why, please, stop saying that Sasuke beat Itachi and Orochimaru just like that, because if any of them had been in top shape, Sasuke wouldn't have stand a chance against them (he didn't even stand a chance agains a terminal Itachi).

    About this chapter I think that Kisame, or at least Samehada aren't finished yet...; did anyone notice that Samehada was winding itself on KB's arm when Raikage arrived and Bee was still on the floor (look at the cord with the skull on its end), and that previoulsy, when Bee's singing master was runing through the forest he stumbled with Samehada.

    I agree with those who say that Kisame's death is mysterious.
    that should be added somewhere in NarutoWiki :D


    but about Kisame i belive we dont know what can he pull out, he was kinda happy flying head. i bet his not dead, hes a monster
     
         

  12. #12
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos View Post
    When Sasuke fought Orochimaru, Orochimaru was almost dying and waiting for a new body..., even Sasuke aknowledged that he managed to defeat Orochimaru because of that.

    And on the other case, Itachi could have beaten Sasuke if he'd wanted to, but that wasn't his objective. Itachi was a guy with an illness that was in its terminal phase, and he should've died a long time ago, but he grasped to life just to encounter Sasuke again, so that he could free him from Orochimaru and give him his mangekyo powers to protect him. During the fight Itachi restrained hisself from using excesive force against Sasuke (look at the last shippuden chapter and you'll see how he stopped Amaterasu willingly so that it wouldn't harm Sasuke when they clashed with their fire atacks), and in the end of that figh Itachi managed to leave Sasuke out of chakra so that Orochimaru could come out, and when it happened Itachi got happy and said that he'd been waiting for him to come out...., and killed him with Susano. The thing is that a dying Itachi would've been able to kick Sasuke's ass if he'd wanted to..., can you imagine what Itachi was capable of doing while being healthy?

    That's why, please, stop saying that Sasuke beat Itachi and Orochimaru just like that, because if any of them had been in top shape, Sasuke wouldn't have stand a chance against them (he didn't even stand a chance agains a terminal Itachi).

    About this chapter I think that Kisame, or at least Samehada aren't finished yet...; did anyone notice that Samehada was winding itself on KB's arm when Raikage arrived and Bee was still on the floor (look at the cord with the skull on its end), and that previoulsy, when Bee's singing master was runing through the forest he stumbled with Samehada.

    I agree with those who say that Kisame's death is mysterious.



    Well put man, but just to point this out, when was the last time sasuke finished a fight propperly? He didnt finish bee, itatchi, orochimaru... who has he beat?
     
         

  13. #13
    Member big nebulus's Avatar
    Status
    big nebulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos View Post
    When Sasuke fought Orochimaru, Orochimaru was almost dying and waiting for a new body..., even Sasuke aknowledged that he managed to defeat Orochimaru because of that.

    And on the other case, Itachi could have beaten Sasuke if he'd wanted to, but that wasn't his objective. Itachi was a guy with an illness that was in its terminal phase, and he should've died a long time ago, but he grasped to life just to encounter Sasuke again, so that he could free him from Orochimaru and give him his mangekyo powers to protect him. During the fight Itachi restrained hisself from using excesive force against Sasuke (look at the last shippuden chapter and you'll see how he stopped Amaterasu willingly so that it wouldn't harm Sasuke when they clashed with their fire atacks), and in the end of that figh Itachi managed to leave Sasuke out of chakra so that Orochimaru could come out, and when it happened Itachi got happy and said that he'd been waiting for him to come out...., and killed him with Susano. The thing is that a dying Itachi would've been able to kick Sasuke's ass if he'd wanted to..., can you imagine what Itachi was capable of doing while being healthy?

    That's why, please, stop saying that Sasuke beat Itachi and Orochimaru just like that, because if any of them had been in top shape, Sasuke wouldn't have stand a chance against them (he didn't even stand a chance agains a terminal Itachi).

    About this chapter I think that Kisame, or at least Samehada aren't finished yet...; did anyone notice that Samehada was winding itself on KB's arm when Raikage arrived and Bee was still on the floor (look at the cord with the skull on its end), and that previoulsy, when Bee's singing master was runing through the forest he stumbled with Samehada.

    I agree with those who say that Kisame's death is mysterious.

    At the end of the day, Sauske beat them regardless of their condition. I hear what you're saying but when the other people in the manga found out Orochimaru was dead, and they were asked who killed him? Sauske. When Zetsu said Itachi was dead, who killed him? Sauske. Those are the facts bruh. Like em or hate em, that's the way it is. I'm not a Sauske fan, but that's just the way it is. Either way, you still had to have some skills to even hang with either one of them and Sakura ain't nowhere near that level.

    And I'll throw your comment back at you....then who defeated Orochimaru and Itachi? I think you know the answer but I want to hear you say it.
     
         

  14. #14
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    You really think Sakura is going after Sauske to kill him? That would be a very interesting twist. why in the world would Sakura think she stands a chance against Sauske, someone who beat Itachi and Orochimaru? She hasn't progressed as much as Naruto or Sauske and is once again in their shadows. I don't think it's possible, but it would be interesting if that's her plan.
    I agree the reason she might is because emotions are all messed up right now she is not thinking things through the thing is she is putting my boy kiba and lee in danger lol. But she will deffintly die unless saves her.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member big nebulus's Avatar
    Status
    big nebulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    I agree the reason she might is because emotions are all messed up right now she is not thinking things through the thing is she is putting my boy kiba and lee in danger lol. But she will deffintly die unless saves her.
    I agree with you man. I just don't know what she's trying to accomplish and I don't think she's gotten that much stronger since the fight with Sasori (at least that we've seen).
     
         

  16. #16
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    You really think Sakura is going after Sauske to kill him? That would be a very interesting twist. why in the world would Sakura think she stands a chance against Sauske, someone who beat Itachi and Orochimaru? She hasn't progressed as much as Naruto or Sauske and is once again in their shadows. I don't think it's possible, but it would be interesting if that's her plan.
    Sasuke beat who you say????? I know everyone has the right to post but I hate fanboysm, I dont remember sasuke beating anyone.

    1. oro was in a greatly weaken state, even sasuke aknowledged that after the fight.
    2. itachi was very ill and wasnt fighting to kill sasuke.
     
         
    Last edited by stigie78; 11-28-2009 at 02:24 PM.

  17. #17
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    Sasuke beat who you say????? I know everyone has the right to post but I hate fanboysm, I dont remember sasuke beating anyone.

    1. oro was in a greatly weaken state, even sasuke aknowledged that after the fight.
    2. itachi was very ill and wasnt fighting to kill sasuke.
    I agree with you about Itachi, but I think that Sasuke would have beaten Orochimaru even at his prime. The reason why Sasuke rebelled against him was because he did not have anything else to teach him. Even Orochimaru knew that. Therefore, in Sasuke's mind, Orochimaru was no longer of use...
     
         

  18. #18
    kyubi's slave Rasenga's Avatar
    Status
    Rasenga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    Sasuke beat who you say????? I know everyone has the right to post but I hate fanboysm, I dont remember sasuke beating anyone.

    1. oro was in a greatly weaken state, even sasuke aknowledged that after the fight.
    2. itachi was very ill and wasnt fighting to kill sasuke.
    Actually sasuke defeated deidara , but you can say it was a tough fight for him .
     
         

  19. #19
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    Sasuke beat who you say????? I know everyone has the right to post but I hate fanboysm, I dont remember sasuke beating anyone.

    1. oro was in a greatly weaken state, even sasuke aknowledged that after the fight.
    2. itachi was very ill and wasnt fighting to kill sasuke.

    1.) Regardless of him being in a weakend state Orochimaru sucessfully activated the Living corpse reincarnation jutsu on Sasuke. Although Sasuke stops the justu from completing and even takes it a step farther by turning the jutsu against Orochimaru, absorbing him into his own body. No matter how you look at it Orochimaru was defeated. I can't say the fight would have been any better if he wasn't ill but you also can't say he would have won hands down.

    2.) This is correct but remember Sasuke did manage to overcome Itachi's Tsukuyomi with his regular sharingan. Tsukuyomi does requires an enormous amount of chakra but had little to no effect on the stress that is put on the user, leaving Itachi perfectly fine after performing it despite his loss of chakra. With that said I feel as if Itachi being ill didn't a play a role in the entire Tsukuyomi situation.

     
         

  20. #20
    Member Jonesy161's Avatar
    Status
    Jonesy161 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    Soo.... Cool chapter :D ..


    btw wats this truth Sai' talking about that sakura couldnt tell to Naruto ??


    Any1 has any ideas? ?
    yea, the orders to kill Sasuke if spotted, no longer to catch.
     
         

  21. #21
    kagae kagaekrish's Avatar
    Status
    kagaekrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    bangalore india
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    huh first page after a long time bad that kissame dies in a flash and samahada diches him and i wish naruto part was bit clear
     
         

  22. #22
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Suiton Daikou(dan) regeneration jutsu? maybe it was a water clone was this really the end for Kisame ? It sure was a bad ass decapitation.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member CRK2191's Avatar
    Status
    CRK2191 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Kinda embarrassing that KB needs his older brother's help to kill Kisame. Lame
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    Kinda embarrassing that KB needs his older brother's help to kill Kisame. Lame

    Kisame needed Samahada just to stand up to bee:P
     
         

  25. #25
    Member CRK2191's Avatar
    Status
    CRK2191 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    Kisame needed Samehada just to stand up to bee:P
    Well Bee needed his tailed beast just to be able to fight Kisame, so it's pretty even. And it's not that I hate KB, although I do like Kisame better, I hate when people interfere with others fights. It's annoying and lame.
     
         

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •