View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    8 9.09%
  • 2

    3 3.41%
  • 3

    15 17.05%
  • 4

    31 35.23%
  • 5

    31 35.23%
Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 185
  1. #26
    Academy Student
    Status
    Kuseytani Magomusuko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Ok guys...look. Yes, killerbee and Raikage are amazing, that is unerstood. I liked killer bee ever since he took sasuke to town quite a few chapters back, but at the same time Kisame is a whole nother story. For those of you who dont remember, kisame fought Gai at the beggining of the rescue garaa series and whooped some serious tail. And did I mention that he hardly even used the sword? That fight was based on his Jutsu alone...and it was also a clone with only 1/3 of his actual chakra. On top of that, there is a REASON that he was paired with Itachi (who could have killed KB in no time flat). Yes, this fight he relied heavily on samehada, but bee relied heavily on the eight tails. You also need to take into account that in every fight, the akatsuki members are fighting with the handicap of keeping the Jinchuuriki alive. (otherwise bee would have died LOOONNNGGG ago). Don't belittle either of these characters tho, they are both powerhouses. Kisame probably is not dead. There would be no sense in making the members of akatsuki dwindle any farther. I believe that kisame will be back in the future, and he's gonna prove all you who believe "the sword is his only power" wrong. (also, think of zabuza....he used his sword more than kisame does...no one complained about that)

    On the subject of the sasuke situation. Someone mentioned that sakura stands no chance since sasuke was able to kill people like orochimaru and itachi. First off, sasuke willingly admits that orochimaru was weakend when sasuke absorbed him. Orochimaru was desperate for a new body because the old one was dying off and he underestimated sasuke. And with Itachi...there was a whole freaking chapter explaining that Itachi LET sasuke win. That is the reason that he gave sasuke his eyes. Do you really think if he WANTED to kill sasuke he would be like "you killed me even tho I wanted you dead...so im gonna be nice and give you amaterasu, totsuka, and susanoo."? NO! Sasuke's victory over Itachi was PLANNED by Itachi.
     
         

  2. #27
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Bee and Kisame are both excellent ninjas. Bee would still be very strong without the eight tails, and Kisame would still have a huge amount of chakra, strength, stamina, and speed without Samehada. However, in a fair fight (Killerbee without the eight tails and Kisame without Samehada), Killerbee would still win against Kisame. If it had not been for Samehada, Bee's Vivrato Raiton, which he intially used without the eight tails's power, would have pierced through Kisame.
     
         

  3. #28
    Member Juan Carlos's Avatar
    Status
    Juan Carlos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    You really think Sakura is going after Sauske to kill him? That would be a very interesting twist. why in the world would Sakura think she stands a chance against Sauske, someone who beat Itachi and Orochimaru? She hasn't progressed as much as Naruto or Sauske and is once again in their shadows. I don't think it's possible, but it would be interesting if that's her plan.
    When Sasuke fought Orochimaru, Orochimaru was almost dying and waiting for a new body..., even Sasuke aknowledged that he managed to defeat Orochimaru because of that.

    And on the other case, Itachi could have beaten Sasuke if he'd wanted to, but that wasn't his objective. Itachi was a guy with an illness that was in its terminal phase, and he should've died a long time ago, but he grasped to life just to encounter Sasuke again, so that he could free him from Orochimaru and give him his mangekyo powers to protect him. During the fight Itachi restrained hisself from using excesive force against Sasuke (look at the last shippuden chapter and you'll see how he stopped Amaterasu willingly so that it wouldn't harm Sasuke when they clashed with their fire atacks), and in the end of that figh Itachi managed to leave Sasuke out of chakra so that Orochimaru could come out, and when it happened Itachi got happy and said that he'd been waiting for him to come out...., and killed him with Susano. The thing is that a dying Itachi would've been able to kick Sasuke's ass if he'd wanted to..., can you imagine what Itachi was capable of doing while being healthy?

    That's why, please, stop saying that Sasuke beat Itachi and Orochimaru just like that, because if any of them had been in top shape, Sasuke wouldn't have stand a chance against them (he didn't even stand a chance agains a terminal Itachi).

    About this chapter I think that Kisame, or at least Samehada aren't finished yet...; did anyone notice that Samehada was winding itself on KB's arm when Raikage arrived and Bee was still on the floor (look at the cord with the skull on its end), and that previoulsy, when Bee's singing master was runing through the forest he stumbled with Samehada.

    I agree with those who say that Kisame's death is mysterious.
     
         
    Last edited by Juan Carlos; 11-26-2009 at 09:04 PM.

  4. #29
    Member Juan Carlos's Avatar
    Status
    Juan Carlos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    if u didnt notice Kisame did very well witohut Samahada, and u didnt even see what he could do without Samaheda. the end was kinda epic, Bee, Raikage and other 2 ..... and Kisame probably did perfect escape

    if soemone is owned here it is - obvious? no?

    and also kinda true

    Bee + 8 tails

    Kisame + Samaheda

    and dont come with this crap, that Bee is pro without it. he used his tailed friends help kinda from the begining
    What did Kisame do without Samaheda???..., quote me something he did, please.

    And Bee is a true master. Just like Zetsu said today on the new shippuden chapter, when Sasuke broke Itachi's Tsukiyomi,... he said something like, a master can kill anyone even by using a pebble while the other has a kunai...., he didn't use those words, but that's the message for sure.

    If you look at bee, he fought Kisame with a pencil, powering it with killer strength...., man, only a master does that!!. And besides, controling the Hachibi requires an incredible power and experience, and Bee manages to do so...., while Samaheda doesn't need to be controlled, she just chooses who to stay with (and by the way, she just dumped Kisame for Bee), so, who's the master?

    And, remember that Bee didn't go out in full strength against Kisame because of the presence of his teacher and it's pet. I wonder how that fight would have gone if those two haven't been there...., I don't think Samehada would've been able to resist the full power of Bee and Hachibi together all out.
     
         
    Last edited by Juan Carlos; 11-26-2009 at 09:20 PM.

  5. #30
    Member Juan Carlos's Avatar
    Status
    Juan Carlos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuseytani Magomusuko View Post
    Ok guys...look. Yes, killerbee and Raikage are amazing, that is unerstood. I liked killer bee ever since he took sasuke to town quite a few chapters back, but at the same time Kisame is a whole nother story. For those of you who dont remember, kisame fought Gai at the beggining of the rescue garaa series and whooped some serious tail. And did I mention that he hardly even used the sword? That fight was based on his Jutsu alone...and it was also a clone with only 1/3 of his actual chakra. On top of that, there is a REASON that he was paired with Itachi (who could have killed KB in no time flat). Yes, this fight he relied heavily on samehada, but bee relied heavily on the eight tails. You also need to take into account that in every fight, the akatsuki members are fighting with the handicap of keeping the Jinchuuriki alive. (otherwise bee would have died LOOONNNGGG ago). Don't belittle either of these characters tho, they are both powerhouses. Kisame probably is not dead. There would be no sense in making the members of akatsuki dwindle any farther. I believe that kisame will be back in the future, and he's gonna prove all you who believe "the sword is his only power" wrong. (also, think of zabuza....he used his sword more than kisame does...no one complained about that)

    On the subject of the sasuke situation. Someone mentioned that sakura stands no chance since sasuke was able to kill people like orochimaru and itachi. First off, sasuke willingly admits that orochimaru was weakend when sasuke absorbed him. Orochimaru was desperate for a new body because the old one was dying off and he underestimated sasuke. And with Itachi...there was a whole freaking chapter explaining that Itachi LET sasuke win. That is the reason that he gave sasuke his eyes. Do you really think if he WANTED to kill sasuke he would be like "you killed me even tho I wanted you dead...so im gonna be nice and give you amaterasu, totsuka, and susanoo."? NO! Sasuke's victory over Itachi was PLANNED by Itachi.
    You're completely right about the Itachi and Sasuke cases.
    But I disagree with your point of view in the Kisame subject. It's true that he fought against Guy's team while using only 1/3 of his chakra, but Guy's team is in a completely diferent league from that of Sasuke, Naruto, orochimaru, jiraya, Itachi, kisame..., etc. Any of these strong guys can kill Guy's team within seconds. The only one in Konoha, besides Naruto and Tsunade, that could be on this level is Kakashi, and he would be weak.

    The thing is that there is no merit in using Samehada, because the sword is the one that does everything by its own..., Kisame has little to do with samehada's performance during the fight..., he just has to wave the sword a little and let it do its thing. On the other hand, KB has a lot of merit for being able to control the Hachibi in the way he does..., and we know that because we've seen how hard it is to do so, when Naruto has to handle the Kyubi.

    And by the way, Killer Bee didn't go out in full force against Kisame during the fight because he didn't want to harm his master and it's pet, and even though, he almost kill Kisame when he crashed his chest...., and again, Samehada saved the day.
     
         
    Last edited by Juan Carlos; 11-26-2009 at 09:37 PM.

  6. #31
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    everyone knows about the Itachi issue jus fanboys dont want 2 know facts there no point u 2 expaining it btw Kisame getting mess up lik tat was mess up head coming off & all tat anyway wat I lik was the star wars part with Suigetsu & Jirobi tat was kind off funny
     
         

  7. #32
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    WHO'S THE MASTER??
    <<<<<<<<<<<<< {{Sho'Nuff}}
     
         

  8. #33
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos View Post
    When Sasuke fought Orochimaru, Orochimaru was almost dying and waiting for a new body..., even Sasuke aknowledged that he managed to defeat Orochimaru because of that.

    And on the other case, Itachi could have beaten Sasuke if he'd wanted to, but that wasn't his objective. Itachi was a guy with an illness that was in its terminal phase, and he should've died a long time ago, but he grasped to life just to encounter Sasuke again, so that he could free him from Orochimaru and give him his mangekyo powers to protect him. During the fight Itachi restrained hisself from using excesive force against Sasuke (look at the last shippuden chapter and you'll see how he stopped Amaterasu willingly so that it wouldn't harm Sasuke when they clashed with their fire atacks), and in the end of that figh Itachi managed to leave Sasuke out of chakra so that Orochimaru could come out, and when it happened Itachi got happy and said that he'd been waiting for him to come out...., and killed him with Susano. The thing is that a dying Itachi would've been able to kick Sasuke's ass if he'd wanted to..., can you imagine what Itachi was capable of doing while being healthy?

    That's why, please, stop saying that Sasuke beat Itachi and Orochimaru just like that, because if any of them had been in top shape, Sasuke wouldn't have stand a chance against them (he didn't even stand a chance agains a terminal Itachi).

    About this chapter I think that Kisame, or at least Samehada aren't finished yet...; did anyone notice that Samehada was winding itself on KB's arm when Raikage arrived and Bee was still on the floor (look at the cord with the skull on its end), and that previoulsy, when Bee's singing master was runing through the forest he stumbled with Samehada.

    I agree with those who say that Kisame's death is mysterious.
    that should be added somewhere in NarutoWiki :D


    but about Kisame i belive we dont know what can he pull out, he was kinda happy flying head. i bet his not dead, hes a monster
     
         

  9. #34
    Member thegreatestoffools's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatestoffools is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Bloody hell, sometimes reading these endless ad-hoc-fanboy-who's-better-than-who-flame wars tire me... It's always the same. And it amaizes me that so many people have the energy to keep hammering in their same tired, preset opinion, in the futile hope that maybe, just maybe if they repeat it one more time their nemesis fanboy will finally capitulate in exhaustion, declaring them Absolute Ruler of the Internet.

    ...

    Now that that little rant is out the way...

    Quote Originally Posted by boatman008 View Post
    KB getting samehada totally makes sense for the story too. Alot of people think KB is going to teach Naruto to harness the Kyubbi. If that happens there has to be a way that when Naruto goes out of control the kyubbi can be contained again and not threaten his teacher (KB). With Samehada, when naruto struggles and the kyubbi takes over, then samehada can absorb the kyubbis chakra and return naruto to normal again.
    Shit... I know that was always a possiblity, but KB, the chackra powerhouse that he already arguably is, boosted with endless Kyubi chackra over and over again from training Naruto... Monster.
     
         

  10. #35
    Member dominykus's Avatar
    Status
    dominykus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montral
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    [QUOTE=boatman008;With Samehada, when naruto struggles and the kyubbi takes over, then samehada can absorb the kyubbis chakra and return naruto to normal again.[/QUOTE]

    Nice one!! i never see it in this way...Killerbee can be a fukin beast with samehada!! and like you said now he can train naruto to handle his kyuubi..
     
         

  11. #36
    Member dominykus's Avatar
    Status
    dominykus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montral
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Me too, i dont think Kisame is dead yet. Way to easy...and a interfer by 3 others ninjas is not a hints of it...because naruto,kakashi and all other do the same thing to beat kakuzu. Kisame look too smooth for a guys who see his head flying in the air. But i wonder to know how kisame gonna turn without his legendary sword!! what he gonna do and what he gonna look like now!!??

    I think The Raikage forget he was about a inch of a loose in the fight with sasuke is the others kage was not here... but he make the badass front of his young brother and genin who dont do it?? LOL

    Danzo need to die with all roots i hate them all!!

    So nice chapter but...SOOOOOOOOOOO SHORT!!!
     
         

  12. #37
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    People keep saying that KB is going to train Naruto with Samehada. I don't think so. I mean think about it, that sword left Kisame because it like KB's charka better. The Kyuubi is even more powerful than the Hachibi. Chances are it would go for Naruto who has a more powerful tailed beast sealed in him. And I for one can't see Naruto wielding it. Too much >_<
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member aTastyCookie's Avatar
    Status
    aTastyCookie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    WOW you can tell kisame is not dead because kisame is not stupid enough to stay there and take the hit from the 2 killer brother(my nickname for them) also he did that trick Suiton:Daikoudan and daikou means substitute. But I really want the 2 killer bros to win.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member aTastyCookie's Avatar
    Status
    aTastyCookie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by boatman008 View Post
    I was glad to see the KB vs Kisame fight not drag on. Quick, dirty and right to the finish. Kisame's last jutsu could be a twist but it almost seemed like he did not finish the jutsu b4 he was hit by KB and Raikage. Hence his comment about their speed while his head is flying away. I wont rule out a possible bunshin but typically a bunshin disperses in a cloud or water, lightning, etc depending on its form when hit. Kisame just fell flat so that also makes me think he is really dead.

    KB getting samehada totally makes sense for the story too. Alot of people think KB is going to teach Naruto to harness the Kyubbi. If that happens there has to be a way that when Naruto goes out of control the kyubbi can be contained again and not threaten his teacher (KB). With Samehada, when naruto struggles and the kyubbi takes over, then samehada can absorb the kyubbis chakra and return naruto to normal again.
    wow your a newbie with one post and you make Excellent predictions WELCOME TO NB
     
         

  15. #40
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    So on the whole Kisame may be alive. I read another translation from onemanga that just came about. According to them his jutsu translates to "big shark bullet. So I think he's gone.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/473/06-07/
     
         

  16. #41
    Sannin JakeFreak's Avatar
    Status
    JakeFreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Good Chapter! This is getting more exciting.. Kisama's death was somehow a unexpected for me, for him to die that easily,but fore sure with raikage's right arm and so with killer bee's arms, surely can get his head off. lol awesome chapter!
     
         

  17. #42
    Member dominykus's Avatar
    Status
    dominykus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montral
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    People keep saying that KB is going to train Naruto with Samehada. I don't think so. I mean think about it, that sword left Kisame because it like KB's charka better. The Kyuubi is even more powerful than the Hachibi. Chances are it would go for Naruto who has a more powerful tailed beast sealed in him. And I for one can't see Naruto wielding it. Too much >_<
    HAHAHA why not? he`s gonna be a godly badass, Naruto the sage-jinkuuri-swordman with samehada, that sound great!!! LOL
     
         

  18. #43
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    u dont need to master it tho, it just lives with u and drains chakra... naruto could handle it but dunno what about Sage Mode :D
     
         

  19. #44
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos View Post
    When Sasuke fought Orochimaru, Orochimaru was almost dying and waiting for a new body..., even Sasuke aknowledged that he managed to defeat Orochimaru because of that.

    And on the other case, Itachi could have beaten Sasuke if he'd wanted to, but that wasn't his objective. Itachi was a guy with an illness that was in its terminal phase, and he should've died a long time ago, but he grasped to life just to encounter Sasuke again, so that he could free him from Orochimaru and give him his mangekyo powers to protect him. During the fight Itachi restrained hisself from using excesive force against Sasuke (look at the last shippuden chapter and you'll see how he stopped Amaterasu willingly so that it wouldn't harm Sasuke when they clashed with their fire atacks), and in the end of that figh Itachi managed to leave Sasuke out of chakra so that Orochimaru could come out, and when it happened Itachi got happy and said that he'd been waiting for him to come out...., and killed him with Susano. The thing is that a dying Itachi would've been able to kick Sasuke's ass if he'd wanted to..., can you imagine what Itachi was capable of doing while being healthy?

    That's why, please, stop saying that Sasuke beat Itachi and Orochimaru just like that, because if any of them had been in top shape, Sasuke wouldn't have stand a chance against them (he didn't even stand a chance agains a terminal Itachi).

    About this chapter I think that Kisame, or at least Samehada aren't finished yet...; did anyone notice that Samehada was winding itself on KB's arm when Raikage arrived and Bee was still on the floor (look at the cord with the skull on its end), and that previoulsy, when Bee's singing master was runing through the forest he stumbled with Samehada.

    I agree with those who say that Kisame's death is mysterious.



    Well put man, but just to point this out, when was the last time sasuke finished a fight propperly? He didnt finish bee, itatchi, orochimaru... who has he beat?
     
         

  20. #45
    The Demi-Lurker DarkMarke's Avatar
    Status
    DarkMarke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Vortex World
    Posts
    554
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    I predict:

    Talking at Naruto's location.
    Some talking at Sakura's location.
    Zetsu making a smartass comment about Kisame getting his ass kicked.

    And in a couple of chapters:

    Kisame survives.
     
         

  21. #46
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Right for those who think kisame is still alive why do you think that?

    As he got his head knocked off trying to do a jutsu he said himself "youre too fast for me" which obviously meant he didnt have enough time to save himself, face it kisames dead and the brothers are united :P
     
         

  22. #47
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well put man, but just to point this out, when was the last time sasuke finished a fight propperly? He didnt finish bee, itatchi, orochimaru... who has he beat?

    ..
    ..
    Wait a minute
    .

    There must be someone- he did beat Naruto a long time ago.. And those unnamed ninjas in Oro's den and...

    Well, he trains and gets saved , a lot . Beating is not his thing.:P
     
         

  23. #48
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    You really think Sakura is going after Sauske to kill him? That would be a very interesting twist. why in the world would Sakura think she stands a chance against Sauske, someone who beat Itachi and Orochimaru? She hasn't progressed as much as Naruto or Sauske and is once again in their shadows. I don't think it's possible, but it would be interesting if that's her plan.
    I agree the reason she might is because emotions are all messed up right now she is not thinking things through the thing is she is putting my boy kiba and lee in danger lol. But she will deffintly die unless saves her.
     
         

  24. #49
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuseytani Magomusuko View Post
    Ok guys...look. Yes, killerbee and Raikage are amazing, that is unerstood. I liked killer bee ever since he took sasuke to town quite a few chapters back, but at the same time Kisame is a whole nother story. For those of you who dont remember, kisame fought Gai at the beggining of the rescue garaa series and whooped some serious tail. And did I mention that he hardly even used the sword? That fight was based on his Jutsu alone...and it was also a clone with only 1/3 of his actual chakra. On top of that, there is a REASON that he was paired with Itachi (who could have killed KB in no time flat). Yes, this fight he relied heavily on samehada, but bee relied heavily on the eight tails. You also need to take into account that in every fight, the akatsuki members are fighting with the handicap of keeping the Jinchuuriki alive. (otherwise bee would have died LOOONNNGGG ago). Don't belittle either of these characters tho, they are both powerhouses. Kisame probably is not dead. There would be no sense in making the members of akatsuki dwindle any farther. I believe that kisame will be back in the future, and he's gonna prove all you who believe "the sword is his only power" wrong. (also, think of zabuza....he used his sword more than kisame does...no one complained about that)

    On the subject of the sasuke situation. Someone mentioned that sakura stands no chance since sasuke was able to kill people like orochimaru and itachi. First off, sasuke willingly admits that orochimaru was weakend when sasuke absorbed him. Orochimaru was desperate for a new body because the old one was dying off and he underestimated sasuke. And with Itachi...there was a whole freaking chapter explaining that Itachi LET sasuke win. That is the reason that he gave sasuke his eyes. Do you really think if he WANTED to kill sasuke he would be like "you killed me even tho I wanted you dead...so im gonna be nice and give you amaterasu, totsuka, and susanoo."? NO! Sasuke's victory over Itachi was PLANNED by Itachi.
    All that is true but are you saying that stands a chance against i hope not because that would be unrealistic. For one and both surpassed there teachers while so far hasn't and we all know tsuande would not defeat j man or orchicmaru in a true battle so vs would be one of the shortest fights in manga history.
     
         

  25. #50
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Bee and Kisame are both excellent ninjas. Bee would still be very strong without the eight tails, and Kisame would still have a huge amount of chakra, strength, stamina, and speed without Samehada. However, in a fair fight (Killerbee without the eight tails and Kisame without Samehada), Killerbee would still win against Kisame. If it had not been for Samehada, Bee's Vivrato Raiton, which he intially used without the eight tails's power, would have pierced through Kisame.
    So true
     
         

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •