View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    8 9.09%
  • 2

    3 3.41%
  • 3

    15 17.05%
  • 4

    31 35.23%
  • 5

    31 35.23%
Page 3 of 10 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 185
  1. #41
    Sannin JakeFreak's Avatar
    Status
    JakeFreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    122
    Location
    Philippines
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Good Chapter! This is getting more exciting.. Kisama's death was somehow a unexpected for me, for him to die that easily,but fore sure with raikage's right arm and so with killer bee's arms, surely can get his head off. lol awesome chapter!
     
         

  2. #42
    Member dominykus's Avatar
    Status
    dominykus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    78
    Location
    Montral
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    People keep saying that KB is going to train Naruto with Samehada. I don't think so. I mean think about it, that sword left Kisame because it like KB's charka better. The Kyuubi is even more powerful than the Hachibi. Chances are it would go for Naruto who has a more powerful tailed beast sealed in him. And I for one can't see Naruto wielding it. Too much >_<
    HAHAHA why not? he`s gonna be a godly badass, Naruto the sage-jinkuuri-swordman with samehada, that sound great!!! LOL
     
         

  3. #43
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    u dont need to master it tho, it just lives with u and drains chakra... naruto could handle it but dunno what about Sage Mode :D
     
         

  4. #44
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos View Post
    When Sasuke fought Orochimaru, Orochimaru was almost dying and waiting for a new body..., even Sasuke aknowledged that he managed to defeat Orochimaru because of that.

    And on the other case, Itachi could have beaten Sasuke if he'd wanted to, but that wasn't his objective. Itachi was a guy with an illness that was in its terminal phase, and he should've died a long time ago, but he grasped to life just to encounter Sasuke again, so that he could free him from Orochimaru and give him his mangekyo powers to protect him. During the fight Itachi restrained hisself from using excesive force against Sasuke (look at the last shippuden chapter and you'll see how he stopped Amaterasu willingly so that it wouldn't harm Sasuke when they clashed with their fire atacks), and in the end of that figh Itachi managed to leave Sasuke out of chakra so that Orochimaru could come out, and when it happened Itachi got happy and said that he'd been waiting for him to come out...., and killed him with Susano. The thing is that a dying Itachi would've been able to kick Sasuke's ass if he'd wanted to..., can you imagine what Itachi was capable of doing while being healthy?

    That's why, please, stop saying that Sasuke beat Itachi and Orochimaru just like that, because if any of them had been in top shape, Sasuke wouldn't have stand a chance against them (he didn't even stand a chance agains a terminal Itachi).

    About this chapter I think that Kisame, or at least Samehada aren't finished yet...; did anyone notice that Samehada was winding itself on KB's arm when Raikage arrived and Bee was still on the floor (look at the cord with the skull on its end), and that previoulsy, when Bee's singing master was runing through the forest he stumbled with Samehada.

    I agree with those who say that Kisame's death is mysterious.



    Well put man, but just to point this out, when was the last time sasuke finished a fight propperly? He didnt finish bee, itatchi, orochimaru... who has he beat?
     
         

  5. #45
    The Demi-Lurker DarkMarke's Avatar
    Status
    DarkMarke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    554
    Location
    The Vortex World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    I predict:

    Talking at Naruto's location.
    Some talking at Sakura's location.
    Zetsu making a smartass comment about Kisame getting his ass kicked.

    And in a couple of chapters:

    Kisame survives.
     
         

  6. #46
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Right for those who think kisame is still alive why do you think that?

    As he got his head knocked off trying to do a jutsu he said himself "youre too fast for me" which obviously meant he didnt have enough time to save himself, face it kisames dead and the brothers are united :P
     
         

  7. #47
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,110
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well put man, but just to point this out, when was the last time sasuke finished a fight propperly? He didnt finish bee, itatchi, orochimaru... who has he beat?

    ..
    ..
    Wait a minute
    .

    There must be someone- he did beat Naruto a long time ago.. And those unnamed ninjas in Oro's den and...

    Well, he trains and gets saved , a lot . Beating is not his thing.:P
     
         

  8. #48
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    You really think Sakura is going after Sauske to kill him? That would be a very interesting twist. why in the world would Sakura think she stands a chance against Sauske, someone who beat Itachi and Orochimaru? She hasn't progressed as much as Naruto or Sauske and is once again in their shadows. I don't think it's possible, but it would be interesting if that's her plan.
    I agree the reason she might is because emotions are all messed up right now she is not thinking things through the thing is she is putting my boy kiba and lee in danger lol. But she will deffintly die unless saves her.
     
         

  9. #49
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuseytani Magomusuko View Post
    Ok guys...look. Yes, killerbee and Raikage are amazing, that is unerstood. I liked killer bee ever since he took sasuke to town quite a few chapters back, but at the same time Kisame is a whole nother story. For those of you who dont remember, kisame fought Gai at the beggining of the rescue garaa series and whooped some serious tail. And did I mention that he hardly even used the sword? That fight was based on his Jutsu alone...and it was also a clone with only 1/3 of his actual chakra. On top of that, there is a REASON that he was paired with Itachi (who could have killed KB in no time flat). Yes, this fight he relied heavily on samehada, but bee relied heavily on the eight tails. You also need to take into account that in every fight, the akatsuki members are fighting with the handicap of keeping the Jinchuuriki alive. (otherwise bee would have died LOOONNNGGG ago). Don't belittle either of these characters tho, they are both powerhouses. Kisame probably is not dead. There would be no sense in making the members of akatsuki dwindle any farther. I believe that kisame will be back in the future, and he's gonna prove all you who believe "the sword is his only power" wrong. (also, think of zabuza....he used his sword more than kisame does...no one complained about that)

    On the subject of the sasuke situation. Someone mentioned that sakura stands no chance since sasuke was able to kill people like orochimaru and itachi. First off, sasuke willingly admits that orochimaru was weakend when sasuke absorbed him. Orochimaru was desperate for a new body because the old one was dying off and he underestimated sasuke. And with Itachi...there was a whole freaking chapter explaining that Itachi LET sasuke win. That is the reason that he gave sasuke his eyes. Do you really think if he WANTED to kill sasuke he would be like "you killed me even tho I wanted you dead...so im gonna be nice and give you amaterasu, totsuka, and susanoo."? NO! Sasuke's victory over Itachi was PLANNED by Itachi.
    All that is true but are you saying that stands a chance against i hope not because that would be unrealistic. For one and both surpassed there teachers while so far hasn't and we all know tsuande would not defeat j man or orchicmaru in a true battle so vs would be one of the shortest fights in manga history.
     
         

  10. #50
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Bee and Kisame are both excellent ninjas. Bee would still be very strong without the eight tails, and Kisame would still have a huge amount of chakra, strength, stamina, and speed without Samehada. However, in a fair fight (Killerbee without the eight tails and Kisame without Samehada), Killerbee would still win against Kisame. If it had not been for Samehada, Bee's Vivrato Raiton, which he intially used without the eight tails's power, would have pierced through Kisame.
    So true
     
         

  11. #51
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos View Post
    You're completely right about the Itachi and Sasuke cases.
    But I disagree with your point of view in the Kisame subject. It's true that he fought against Guy's team while using only 1/3 of his chakra, but Guy's team is in a completely diferent league from that of Sasuke, Naruto, orochimaru, jiraya, Itachi, kisame..., etc. Any of these strong guys can kill Guy's team within seconds. The only one in Konoha, besides Naruto and Tsunade, that could be on this level is Kakashi, and he would be weak.

    The thing is that there is no merit in using Samehada, because the sword is the one that does everything by its own..., Kisame has little to do with samehada's performance during the fight..., he just has to wave the sword a little and let it do its thing. On the other hand, KB has a lot of merit for being able to control the Hachibi in the way he does..., and we know that because we've seen how hard it is to do so, when Naruto has to handle the Kyubi.

    And by the way, Killer Bee didn't go out in full force against Kisame during the fight because he didn't want to harm his master and it's pet, and even though, he almost kill Kisame when he crashed his chest...., and again, Samehada saved the day.
    I couldn't of said it better myself people were to blinded by kisame for some reason.
     
         

  12. #52
    We are Pain! We are God! Er0c's Avatar
    Status
    Er0c is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    37
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    R.I.P Kisame

    Though I have a feeling that he's still alive.

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    I couldn't of said it better myself people were to blinded by kisame for some reason.
    Well the circumstances were the same for Kisame too.. He couldn't go all out since killerbee was needed to be captured alive.

    Still I think Killerbee is the stronger one of the two..
     
         
    Last edited by Er0c; 11-27-2009 at 02:10 PM.

  13. #53
    Member big nebulus's Avatar
    Status
    big nebulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    177
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuseytani Magomusuko View Post
    You also need to take into account that in every fight, the akatsuki members are fighting with the handicap of keeping the Jinchuuriki alive. (otherwise bee would have died LOOONNNGGG ago).
    OK, I feel you on this one. Who knows what the Akastuki members could've done had they been going for the kill instead of trying to capture the junchuuriki alive. The jinchuuriki's are going all out to survive and the akatsuki are holding back so you got a point there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuseytani Magomusuko View Post
    On the subject of the sasuke situation. Someone mentioned that sakura stands no chance since sasuke was able to kill people like orochimaru and itachi. First off, sasuke willingly admits that orochimaru was weakend when sasuke absorbed him. Orochimaru was desperate for a new body because the old one was dying off and he underestimated sasuke. And with Itachi...there was a whole freaking chapter explaining that Itachi LET sasuke win. That is the reason that he gave sasuke his eyes. Do you really think if he WANTED to kill sasuke he would be like "you killed me even tho I wanted you dead...so im gonna be nice and give you amaterasu, totsuka, and susanoo."? NO! Sasuke's victory over Itachi was PLANNED by Itachi.
    On this one, you're way off. Do you think for a minute that Sakura would've been able to take Orochimaru down, EVEN in his weakened condition? Hell no. Sauske still had to have some legitimate skills to take him down. And even though Itachi let Sauske win, he wouldn't have let him win if he wasn't really strong. He let him win because he knew Sauske had advanced significantly since the last time they fought. Either way, if you're saying that you think Sakura can kill Sauske, you're stretching it man. When Naruto beat Pain, Zetsu said that Naruto was "probably" stronger than Sauske now. You think Sakura is anywhere near that level? Come on!
     
         

  14. #54
    Member big nebulus's Avatar
    Status
    big nebulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    177
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos View Post
    When Sasuke fought Orochimaru, Orochimaru was almost dying and waiting for a new body..., even Sasuke aknowledged that he managed to defeat Orochimaru because of that.

    And on the other case, Itachi could have beaten Sasuke if he'd wanted to, but that wasn't his objective. Itachi was a guy with an illness that was in its terminal phase, and he should've died a long time ago, but he grasped to life just to encounter Sasuke again, so that he could free him from Orochimaru and give him his mangekyo powers to protect him. During the fight Itachi restrained hisself from using excesive force against Sasuke (look at the last shippuden chapter and you'll see how he stopped Amaterasu willingly so that it wouldn't harm Sasuke when they clashed with their fire atacks), and in the end of that figh Itachi managed to leave Sasuke out of chakra so that Orochimaru could come out, and when it happened Itachi got happy and said that he'd been waiting for him to come out...., and killed him with Susano. The thing is that a dying Itachi would've been able to kick Sasuke's ass if he'd wanted to..., can you imagine what Itachi was capable of doing while being healthy?

    That's why, please, stop saying that Sasuke beat Itachi and Orochimaru just like that, because if any of them had been in top shape, Sasuke wouldn't have stand a chance against them (he didn't even stand a chance agains a terminal Itachi).

    About this chapter I think that Kisame, or at least Samehada aren't finished yet...; did anyone notice that Samehada was winding itself on KB's arm when Raikage arrived and Bee was still on the floor (look at the cord with the skull on its end), and that previoulsy, when Bee's singing master was runing through the forest he stumbled with Samehada.

    I agree with those who say that Kisame's death is mysterious.

    At the end of the day, Sauske beat them regardless of their condition. I hear what you're saying but when the other people in the manga found out Orochimaru was dead, and they were asked who killed him? Sauske. When Zetsu said Itachi was dead, who killed him? Sauske. Those are the facts bruh. Like em or hate em, that's the way it is. I'm not a Sauske fan, but that's just the way it is. Either way, you still had to have some skills to even hang with either one of them and Sakura ain't nowhere near that level.

    And I'll throw your comment back at you....then who defeated Orochimaru and Itachi? I think you know the answer but I want to hear you say it.
     
         

  15. #55
    Member big nebulus's Avatar
    Status
    big nebulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    177
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    I agree the reason she might is because emotions are all messed up right now she is not thinking things through the thing is she is putting my boy kiba and lee in danger lol. But she will deffintly die unless saves her.
    I agree with you man. I just don't know what she's trying to accomplish and I don't think she's gotten that much stronger since the fight with Sasori (at least that we've seen).
     
         

  16. #56
    Male |: Pesh's Avatar
    Status
    Pesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,534
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    They cut his head off! They just did it :<
    Anw,the manga is getting so predictable -.-
     
         

  17. #57
    Member big nebulus's Avatar
    Status
    big nebulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    177
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    One last thing...for everyone who said all the akatsuki have been killed once they've taken off their robes...I'm pretty sure Hidan had his robe on when Shikamura took him out (he never took it off).
     
         

  18. #58
    Deva Path johno601's Avatar
    Status
    johno601 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    so am i the only one who think sai is a true friend. hes always looking out for naruto. he betrayed danzo just to help naruto out, and now hes about 2 tell him the truth about sakura (who i hate)

    sai gets alot of points in my book from now on
     
         

  19. #59
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,062
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    One last thing...for everyone who said all the akatsuki have been killed once they've taken off their robes...I'm pretty sure Hidan had his robe on when Shikamura took him out (he never took it off).
    ha yh true but he aint dead is he he's still buried alive :D or may be he's dead I'm not sure :D
     
         

  20. #60
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    I cant believe people really thought that kisame was gonna beat KB shame on u...
    But anyways on to bigger and better things i like when the Raikage said i dont need my strong hand, all it takes is my off hand thats more than enough to whoop the ass of any man... thats some gangsta shit right there.

    And i wonder what the hell does sakura really think she is gonna do when she crosses paths with sasuke, does she really think she could change him or does she really want to die. I kinda hope she does, ohh well... i just know there wont b another epic battle for another month maybe longer but the story is moving along very nice.

    Goodbye to all u kisame lovers
    oh oh come on kb would have been a nice lunch to kisame if the raikage not have interfered and if his sword not betrayed him.............kisame beat kb but his sword betrayal and raikage's interference saved kb's ass and killed the shark..................oh come on two on one with his weapon already betrayed him..............sooooooooooooo lame.......
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •