31 35.23%
Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos View Post
    You're completely right about the Itachi and Sasuke cases.
    But I disagree with your point of view in the Kisame subject. It's true that he fought against Guy's team while using only 1/3 of his chakra, but Guy's team is in a completely diferent league from that of Sasuke, Naruto, orochimaru, jiraya, Itachi, kisame..., etc. Any of these strong guys can kill Guy's team within seconds. The only one in Konoha, besides Naruto and Tsunade, that could be on this level is Kakashi, and he would be weak.

The thing is that there is no merit in using Samehada, because the sword is the one that does everything by its own..., Kisame has little to do with samehada's performance during the fight..., he just has to wave the sword a little and let it do its thing. On the other hand, KB has a lot of merit for being able to control the Hachibi in the way he does..., and we know that because we've seen how hard it is to do so, when Naruto has to handle the Kyubi.

And by the way, Killer Bee didn't go out in full force against Kisame during the fight because he didn't want to harm his master and it's pet, and even though, he almost kill Kisame when he crashed his chest...., and again, Samehada saved the day.
    I couldn't of said it better myself people were to blinded by kisame for some reason.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

R.I.P Kisame

Though I have a feeling that he's still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    I couldn't of said it better myself people were to blinded by kisame for some reason.
    Well the circumstances were the same for Kisame too.. He couldn't go all out since killerbee was needed to be captured alive.

Still I think Killerbee is the stronger one of the two..

Last edited by Er0c; 11-27-2009 at 01:10 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuseytani Magomusuko View Post
    You also need to take into account that in every fight, the akatsuki members are fighting with the handicap of keeping the Jinchuuriki alive. (otherwise bee would have died LOOONNNGGG ago).
    OK, I feel you on this one. Who knows what the Akastuki members could've done had they been going for the kill instead of trying to capture the junchuuriki alive. The jinchuuriki's are going all out to survive and the akatsuki are holding back so you got a point there.

On the subject of the sasuke situation. Someone mentioned that sakura stands no chance since sasuke was able to kill people like orochimaru and itachi. First off, sasuke willingly admits that orochimaru was weakend when sasuke absorbed him. Orochimaru was desperate for a new body because the old one was dying off and he underestimated sasuke. And with Itachi...there was a whole freaking chapter explaining that Itachi LET sasuke win. That is the reason that he gave sasuke his eyes. Do you really think if he WANTED to kill sasuke he would be like "you killed me even tho I wanted you dead...so im gonna be nice and give you amaterasu, totsuka, and susanoo."? NO! Sasuke's victory over Itachi was PLANNED by Itachi.
    On this one, you're way off. Do you think for a minute that Sakura would've been able to take Orochimaru down, EVEN in his weakened condition? Hell no. Sauske still had to have some legitimate skills to take him down. And even though Itachi let Sauske win, he wouldn't have let him win if he wasn't really strong. He let him win because he knew Sauske had advanced significantly since the last time they fought. Either way, if you're saying that you think Sakura can kill Sauske, you're stretching it man. When Naruto beat Pain, Zetsu said that Naruto was "probably" stronger than Sauske now. You think Sakura is anywhere near that level? Come on!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos View Post
    When Sasuke fought Orochimaru, Orochimaru was almost dying and waiting for a new body..., even Sasuke aknowledged that he managed to defeat Orochimaru because of that.

And on the other case, Itachi could have beaten Sasuke if he'd wanted to, but that wasn't his objective. Itachi was a guy with an illness that was in its terminal phase, and he should've died a long time ago, but he grasped to life just to encounter Sasuke again, so that he could free him from Orochimaru and give him his mangekyo powers to protect him. During the fight Itachi restrained hisself from using excesive force against Sasuke (look at the last shippuden chapter and you'll see how he stopped Amaterasu willingly so that it wouldn't harm Sasuke when they clashed with their fire atacks), and in the end of that figh Itachi managed to leave Sasuke out of chakra so that Orochimaru could come out, and when it happened Itachi got happy and said that he'd been waiting for him to come out...., and killed him with Susano. The thing is that a dying Itachi would've been able to kick Sasuke's ass if he'd wanted to..., can you imagine what Itachi was capable of doing while being healthy?

That's why, please, stop saying that Sasuke beat Itachi and Orochimaru just like that, because if any of them had been in top shape, Sasuke wouldn't have stand a chance against them (he didn't even stand a chance agains a terminal Itachi).

About this chapter I think that Kisame, or at least Samehada aren't finished yet...; did anyone notice that Samehada was winding itself on KB's arm when Raikage arrived and Bee was still on the floor (look at the cord with the skull on its end), and that previoulsy, when Bee's singing master was runing through the forest he stumbled with Samehada.

I agree with those who say that Kisame's death is mysterious.

At the end of the day, Sauske beat them regardless of their condition. I hear what you're saying but when the other people in the manga found out Orochimaru was dead, and they were asked who killed him? Sauske. When Zetsu said Itachi was dead, who killed him? Sauske. Those are the facts bruh. Like em or hate em, that's the way it is. I'm not a Sauske fan, but that's just the way it is. Either way, you still had to have some skills to even hang with either one of them and Sakura ain't nowhere near that level.

And I'll throw your comment back at you....then who defeated Orochimaru and Itachi? I think you know the answer but I want to hear you say it.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    I agree the reason she might is because emotions are all messed up right now she is not thinking things through the thing is she is putting my boy kiba and lee in danger lol. But she will deffintly die unless saves her.
    I agree with you man. I just don't know what she's trying to accomplish and I don't think she's gotten that much stronger since the fight with Sasori (at least that we've seen).

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They cut his head off! They just did it :<
    Anw,the manga is getting so predictable -.-

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One last thing...for everyone who said all the akatsuki have been killed once they've taken off their robes...I'm pretty sure Hidan had his robe on when Shikamura took him out (he never took it off).

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so am i the only one who think sai is a true friend. hes always looking out for naruto. he betrayed danzo just to help naruto out, and now hes about 2 tell him the truth about sakura (who i hate)

sai gets alot of points in my book from now on

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    One last thing...for everyone who said all the akatsuki have been killed once they've taken off their robes...I'm pretty sure Hidan had his robe on when Shikamura took him out (he never took it off).
    ha yh true but he aint dead is he he's still buried alive :D or may be he's dead I'm not sure :D

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    I cant believe people really thought that kisame was gonna beat KB shame on u...
    But anyways on to bigger and better things i like when the Raikage said i dont need my strong hand, all it takes is my off hand thats more than enough to whoop the ass of any man... thats some gangsta shit right there.

And i wonder what the hell does sakura really think she is gonna do when she crosses paths with sasuke, does she really think she could change him or does she really want to die. I kinda hope she does, ohh well... i just know there wont b another epic battle for another month maybe longer but the story is moving along very nice.

Goodbye to all u kisame lovers
    oh oh come on kb would have been a nice lunch to kisame if the raikage not have interfered and if his sword not betrayed him.............kisame beat kb but his sword betrayal and raikage's interference saved kb's ass and killed the shark..................oh come on two on one with his weapon already betrayed him..............sooooooooooooo lame.......

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame needed Samahada just to stand up to bee:P
    dude you say that kisame would have been defeated without his sword right?????so what kb has the eight tails which would never betray him.............but kisame's sword betrayed him......even after that kb wasnt able to kill the dangerous shark with his elder bro............really dude octopus had lost to shark but saved by his bro.........anyway it happened just as i told in the previous discussions.........kb lost but didnt die and one of the kage came to save bee's little ass:P

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

did raikage and killerbee just do a double clothesline from hell (wrestling move) on kisame OWNED

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Killer Bee had 2 people 2 help out if he went serious then it would off been different jus lik if Kisame could kill Killer Bee both hav handicaps & advances in there battle I think people are forgetting Killer Bee had 2 people with him which may or may not be advantage in tis case a disadvantage in my opinion

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    without the 8 tails bee would still be awsome, just look at how hes able to work with the 8 tails, must take some skill to know how to do this, kisame would of lost like 2-3 chapters ago without his sword as half his chest was ripped off by bee, all ninjas wouldnt be as good without there assets like if you took the sharringan from sasuke hed just be a cry baby with anger issues, face it kisame is dead and bee and his bro work well together
    hey hey even in that chapter kb transformed into beast to hurt kisame.............so kisame used his sword ..................its pretty even..............and you say that every one have some assets right????????????/i agree with u but even with his asset "the eight tailed beast" kb was not able to beat kisame who was without his samheda...............then raikage appeared there to save kb's ass................so kb without 8 tails is not even powerful as kisame without his sword...................

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Another Kisame fan... Man u guys are like Roaches ya'll come out the cracks from the wall

man i'm neither a kisame fan nor a kb fan......................but truthfully kb lost to kisame for sure.............but kisame's death was surely lame so lame

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by boatman008 View Post
    I was glad to see the KB vs Kisame fight not drag on. Quick, dirty and right to the finish. Kisame's last jutsu could be a twist but it almost seemed like he did not finish the jutsu b4 he was hit by KB and Raikage. Hence his comment about their speed while his head is flying away. I wont rule out a possible bunshin but typically a bunshin disperses in a cloud or water, lightning, etc depending on its form when hit. Kisame just fell flat so that also makes me think he is really dead.

KB getting samehada totally makes sense for the story too. Alot of people think KB is going to teach Naruto to harness the Kyubbi. If that happens there has to be a way that when Naruto goes out of control the kyubbi can be contained again and not threaten his teacher (KB). With Samehada, when naruto struggles and the kyubbi takes over, then samehada can absorb the kyubbis chakra and return naruto to normal again.

yo your thing of kb owns samheda sounds good and the reason you say may be real..........but anyway i told before the start of kb vs kisame that kb will lose but wont die caz someone will interfere.....................anyway it happened ................and the next thing i told that kb teaches may also happen..................hopefully..............i think kisame is dead caz kishi told that he is just a filler charcter who would become stronger latter.......so he is mostly deae...............i think so...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well put man, but just to point this out, when was the last time sasuke finished a fight propperly? He didnt finish bee, itatchi, orochimaru... who has he beat?
    didn't he beat deidara. wait no, deidara self destructed i think. lol.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    if u didnt notice Kisame did very well witohut Samahada, and u didnt even see what he could do without Samaheda. the end was kinda epic, Bee, Raikage and other 2 ..... and Kisame probably did perfect escape

if soemone is owned here it is - obvious? no?

and also kinda true

Bee + 8 tails

Kisame + Samaheda

and dont come with this crap, that Bee is pro without it. he used his tailed friends help kinda from the begining

exactly right man................... i agree with ur comment.................

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok guys...look. Yes, killerbee and Raikage are amazing, that is unerstood. I liked killer bee ever since he took sasuke to town quite a few chapters back, but at the same time Kisame is a whole nother story. For those of you who dont remember, kisame fought Gai at the beggining of the rescue garaa series and whooped some serious tail. And did I mention that he hardly even used the sword? That fight was based on his Jutsu alone...and it was also a clone with only 1/3 of his actual chakra. On top of that, there is a REASON that he was paired with Itachi (who could have killed KB in no time flat). Yes, this fight he relied heavily on samehada, but bee relied heavily on the eight tails. You also need to take into account that in every fight, the akatsuki members are fighting with the handicap of keeping the Jinchuuriki alive. (otherwise bee would have died LOOONNNGGG ago). Don't belittle either of these characters tho, they are both powerhouses. Kisame probably is not dead. There would be no sense in making the members of akatsuki dwindle any farther. I believe that kisame will be back in the future, and he's gonna prove all you who believe "the sword is his only power" wrong. (also, think of zabuza....he used his sword more than kisame does...no one complained about that)

On the subject of the sasuke situation. Someone mentioned that sakura stands no chance since sasuke was able to kill people like orochimaru and itachi. First off, sasuke willingly admits that orochimaru was weakend when sasuke absorbed him. Orochimaru was desperate for a new body because the old one was dying off and he underestimated sasuke. And with Itachi...there was a whole freaking chapter explaining that Itachi LET sasuke win. That is the reason that he gave sasuke his eyes. Do you really think if he WANTED to kill sasuke he would be like "you killed me even tho I wanted you dead...so im gonna be nice and give you amaterasu, totsuka, and susanoo."? NO! Sasuke's victory over Itachi was PLANNED by Itachi.

agreed lol :D

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so kisame faked his own death when raikage showed up

a wise move indeed

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok guys this was a awesome chapter...................really a good release from kishi.........

ok according to me about kb vs kisame kisame is stronger yet......the reasons are

1 kb had his 8 tails=kisame has his samheda
    2 kb didnt fight with his full energy as his master was there=kisame didnt fight with his full potential as he had to capture kb alive
    3 the eight tails helped kb till the end=but samheda betrayed kisame and gave some chakras to kb
    4 even at the last kb used his pencil with his ration= but kisame evaded the attack without his weapon though was scratched by it
    5 kb had raikage and his members to save him=but kisame lost his sword saviour and had no ninjas at that time

so come on guys what makes u think kb is powerful than kisame even with his powerful pencil technique...... he had his bro to save his ass.................so kisame is definitely powerful than kb.............and also i think kisame is dead according to kishi's interview......

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I looked at some Kishi interviews. Here's one

MK: Kisame has always come off as a sidevillain whose only purpose is to travel along Itachi. But to my surprise, Kisame has gone from an unpopular character to someone whose more popular than Deidara after the Gai-fight. I won't say too much, but Kisame is a character that wont die anytime soon. I will definitly develop on his character more and possibly make him...

SJ: Make him what?

MK: It's a surprise.

This makes me think that he didn't die. I don't really feel that he was developed as Kishi said he would be. Also, Kishi seems to make Kisame a big character, so to die here seems not right. But then there is this one.

Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsuki’s members and invades Konoha by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight

The Akatsuki that KB kills could be Kisame. It's a good possibility. However, KB doesn't kill Kisame by himself as Kishi said would happen. Maybe Kisame isn't dead and the Akatsuki KB is suppose to kill is someone else, maybe in Sasuke's team or something. Therefore, I have no idea if Kisame is dead or not.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Right kisame is dead, he tried to save him self with a jutsu but he said himself that they were too fast for him.

Right a fight between bee and kisame, kisame is dead and bee is alive, bee delivered half the final blow, to me that seems like Bee won kisame lost???

Or did i miss something there?

And i cant remember a time when sasuke finished a fight lol hes just a fail, he will probs get into a fight with sakura, then run off lol

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    hey hey even in that chapter kb transformed into beast to hurt kisame.............so kisame used his sword ..................its pretty even..............and you say that every one have some assets right????????????/i agree with u but even with his asset "the eight tailed beast" kb was not able to beat kisame who was without his samheda...............then raikage appeared there to save kb's ass................so kb without 8 tails is not even powerful as kisame without his sword...................
    what are talking about, after that chapter when samahada turned on kisame everyone was saying that bee had the upper hand, so wat makes u think that killer bee was going to die after that, how do u know killer bee wasnt going to be able to avoid a feeble strike from kisame with kbs dagger, come on seriously. even if raikage never came kisame was never going to win this battle. kishi just wanted to end it quickly so the plot can move on.

thats all i have to say lol peace!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    I looked at some Kishi interviews. Here's one

MK: Kisame has always come off as a sidevillain whose only purpose is to travel along Itachi. But to my surprise, Kisame has gone from an unpopular character to someone whose more popular than Deidara after the Gai-fight. I won't say too much, but Kisame is a character that wont die anytime soon. I will definitly develop on his character more and possibly make him...

SJ: Make him what?

MK: It's a surprise.

This makes me think that he didn't die. I don't really feel that he was developed as Kishi said he would be. Also, Kishi seems to make Kisame a big character, so to die here seems not right. But then there is this one.

Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsukis members and invades Konoha by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight

The Akatsuki that KB kills could be Kisame. It's a good possibility. However, KB doesn't kill Kisame by himself as Kishi said would happen. Maybe Kisame isn't dead and the Akatsuki KB is suppose to kill is someone else, maybe in Sasuke's team or something. Therefore, I have no idea if Kisame is dead or not.
    dude he said that kb kills an akatsuki member it didnt say he killed him by himself, kb still killed kisame even if that interview was true which is debatable. kisame is DEAD iit was a water clone he would have turned into water and splashed on the floor, there are not jutsus that allow a clone to be decapitated with blood squirting out!! sometimes u just have to believe wat u see lol and besides do u really see kb invading konoha now.... i'll let u think about that.