31 35.23%
Page 4 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

*******just noticed something i dont think anyone else remembers. When Lee and Neji and there team fought kisame, kisame died right! well he used some jutsu to transform a hentchman into into himself and when he got killed by the Gai's attack you see his body all burnt and on the ground. we didnt know that kisame didnt really die intill flower power atatski guy came and picked up the body.....i think that jutsu is something like that. or at least he escaped in that same way.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

By da way guy's. y is every1 predicting sakura facin sasuke wen he's in aother realm (madara's jutsu)

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by i4jdm View Post
    *******just noticed something i dont think anyone else remembers. When Lee and Neji and there team fought kisame, kisame died right! well he used some jutsu to transform a hentchman into into himself and when he got killed by the Gai's attack you see his body all burnt and on the ground. we didnt know that kisame didnt really die intill flower power atatski guy came and picked up the body.....i think that jutsu is something like that. or at least he escaped in that same way.
    Actually, that was Pain's jutsu. Also, after those bodies were killed, they immediately reverted to the original body that was used for the jutsu.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by i4jdm View Post
    I don't remember well but I think that transformation jutsu was not Kisame's own. Itachi and Kisame were the ones sending chakra off curse.. Manga citation needed *

On another note- come on guys, Kisame was never that important to story line . He was a side kick to Itachi and Madara. As one of Akatsuki memebers. supposed to be at par with someone like Orochimaru or Deiadara or Kakazu, he was not much of a fighter.

Kisame might have used only one third chakra with Gai , but then, Gai is a simple Jonin and he beat Kisame eventually. Not to forget that Kisame was hoping to settle score with Gai for the kick he had received in their last encounter- Kisame was apparantly not fast enough to avoid a simple Gai kick that time-when he should have been on guard.

What made the fight funny was the fact that Kisame wanted Gai to recognize him and while Gai clearly had forgotten him completely.

I agree with evryone who say that Killerbee has eight tails just like Kisame had Samehada. Still Samehada was acting on it's own and the only thing made clear in the fight was that Kisame had no control over its actions. Killer bee has it over his beast.

Kisame bit more than he could chew this time. He should have known that Samehada was with him because of his own chakra and fighting someone with greater chakra might be his undoing and he failed to stop it. If he was that strong without it, then probably he shouldn't have taken out Samehada that early in the fight.

We will see next week if he still has something or was done for good.

Last edited by Ira; 11-28-2009 at 04:24 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame ended up up so quickly............ He ended quicker than other Akatsuki members........

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoup View Post
    Kisame ended up up so quickly............ He ended quicker than other Akatsuki members........
    it seems so........but why was samehada giggling just before the arrival of raikage,:confused:
    isn't there something wrong may b kisame sensed before raikage came & he be fooled them some how :confused:

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    what are talking about, after that chapter when samahada turned on kisame everyone was saying that bee had the upper hand, so wat makes u think that killer bee was going to die after that, how do u know killer bee wasnt going to be able to avoid a feeble strike from kisame with kbs dagger, come on seriously. even if raikage never came kisame was never going to win this battle. kishi just wanted to end it quickly so the plot can move on.

thats all i have to say lol peace!

hey dude u say that kb woul have escaped kisame's blow and beat him without raikages help??????????? then kb could have killed kisame the second he lost his sword.........even at the end kb tried to use his pencil but his efforts were in vein............kb would have had a good blow from kisame if raikage wasnt there..................

kisame:you are gonna die
    kb:oh no shit..someone help me
    raikage:hey kb i'm here to help
    kb:thank u bro for saving my ass

oh come on kb would have been a dust without raikage...................

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This manga chapters is gonna be shitter and shiter......
    Kishimoto what aryou doing... and now we see again NARUTO And that ***** sakura.. and idiot-sai confesion.. Really great shit.......

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

may be Sai is going to tell something about their planning as shikamaru said to stop akatsuki,
    & may b then Naruto
    will go to track Sakura but Gara will arrive and tell him about 4th ninja war..............then their we wait for a great storyline:D:confused:

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Noruto_Lee, Naruto_Lee!! just give it up Homie! Kisame is Finished even if he was even a little bit stronger than Killer Bee... he's DEAD. Killer Bee was the victor so all this back and forth wit the KB Vs kisame thing about whos the better ninja or who's stronger is pretty much over and this goes for ALL U KISAME LOVERS... Killer Bee is that dude Kisame is (G and G)=GAY and GONE. Deal wit it

"When i say WHO'S THE MASTER"?? U say SHO'Nuuffffff

Last edited by Shonuff; 11-28-2009 at 08:12 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sai's truth........... SAKURA IS PREGNANT

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin'

Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    Noruto_Lee, Naruto_Lee!! just give it up Homie! Kisame is Finished even if he was even a little bit stronger than Killer Bee... he's DEAD. Killer Bee was the victor so all this back and forth wit the KB Vs kisame thing about whos the better ninja or who's stronger is pretty much over and this goes for ALL U KISAME LOVERS... Killer Bee is that dude Kisame is (G and G)=GAY and GONE. Deal wit it

U've been posting the same [peep] things for 10 times now. Stop saying the same sh!t, we understand what u mean. Now let other people say what they think, damn get a life.

Now this is my prediction:
    Kisame knew there was coming something, as u you know that sword of him senses great chakras, and i suppose the Raikage has big chakras, and samahade was giggling, maybe because he sensed the chakra of the raikage. The battle isn't over yet. So i think it's Raikage and Bee vs Kisame. And we will get to see some good teamwork of Raikage and Bee, the brothers together. And then there will be some good fighting. But in the end the brothers will win. Samahade will be Bee's new weapon, bee will train for the 4th worlwar with samahade and develope new technique's and he will be much stronger

As for the next chapter, i think the part of Sai will be first and maybe a page that kisame is a live. And a few chapters later the great fight between the brothers and kisame

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post

oh oh man first of all i'm not a kisame fan...........and the next thing you dont have to order things over here my dear friend..............i still hope that kisame is alive................he cant be killed just like that..................

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    You really think Sakura is going after Sauske to kill him? That would be a very interesting twist. why in the world would Sakura think she stands a chance against Sauske, someone who beat Itachi and Orochimaru? She hasn't progressed as much as Naruto or Sauske and is once again in their shadows. I don't think it's possible, but it would be interesting if that's her plan.
    Sasuke beat who you say????? I know everyone has the right to post but I hate fanboysm, I dont remember sasuke beating anyone.

1. oro was in a greatly weaken state, even sasuke aknowledged that after the fight.
    2. itachi was very ill and wasnt fighting to kill sasuke.

Last edited by stigie78; 11-28-2009 at 02:24 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Any One Know When Naruto Manga Will Finish ?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SKTupac View Post
    U've been posting the same [peep] things for 10 times now. Stop saying the same sh!t, we understand what u mean. Now let other people say what they think, damn get a life.

Now this is my prediction:
    Kisame knew there was coming something, as u you know that sword of him senses great chakras, and i suppose the Raikage has big chakras, and samahade was giggling, maybe because he sensed the chakra of the raikage. The battle isn't over yet. So i think it's Raikage and Bee vs Kisame. And we will get to see some good teamwork of Raikage and Bee, the brothers together. And then there will be some good fighting. But in the end the brothers will win. Samahade will be Bee's new weapon, bee will train for the 4th worlwar with samahade and develope new technique's and he will be much stronger

As for the next chapter, i think the part of Sai will be first and maybe a page that kisame is a live. And a few chapters later the great fight between the brothers and kisame
    dude are u serious lol do u think kishi will have the riakage fight in another battle not so long after the lonf battle with sasuke. come on seriously just accpet that kisame is dead, its OVER! the story needs to continue. dont get me wrong i liked kisame he was my second best akatsuki after itachi but hes dead and thats it.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KyubiBoy View Post
    dude dont know about it but i dont want kishi to finish it now .........i atleast want him for to extend for 5 -6 months .................it would be fun...............we can still comment and talk about it in this forum for some more time...............so i hope kishi wont finish it now ..........pls

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Does no one read my posts? kisame is dead!

his last words were and i quote "your too fast for me..." which proves he didnt have time do his substitution or what ever it was, the guy is F**king dead!

Face it!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    Sasuke beat who you say????? I know everyone has the right to post but I hate fanboysm, I dont remember sasuke beating anyone.

1. oro was in a greatly weaken state, even sasuke aknowledged that after the fight.
    I agree with you about Itachi, but I think that Sasuke would have beaten Orochimaru even at his prime. The reason why Sasuke rebelled against him was because he did not have anything else to teach him. Even Orochimaru knew that. Therefore, in Sasuke's mind, Orochimaru was no longer of use...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KyubiBoy View Post
    two weeks from friday mane )

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post

Actually sasuke defeated deidara , but you can say it was a tough fight for him .

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasenga View Post
    Actually sasuke defeated deidara , but you can say it was a tough fight for him .

man sasuke would have been torn into pieces in that fight ...............but to his luck deidara chose to burst...............sasuke is actually a gay who have never won with anybody except deidara ....................

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I agree with you about Itachi, but I think that Sasuke would have beaten Orochimaru even at his prime. The reason why Sasuke rebelled against him was because he did not have anything else to teach him. Even Orochimaru knew that. Therefore, in Sasuke's mind, Orochimaru was no longer of use...
    I don't know.. Orochimaru had the same strenght as Jiraiya and i think at this point both Sasuke and Naruto stil quite not reached the level of their masters..

Jiraiya would have defeated Pein if he knew about Pein's secret.
    Orochimaru was as strong as Jiraiya and could handle the 4-tails fox even at an already weak state and was a very respected shinobi..

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    man sasuke would have been torn into pieces in that fight ...............but to his luck deidara chose to burst...............sasuke is actually a gay who have never won with anybody except deidara ....................
    He won against Naruto one-tailed fox for example...LOL

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    He won against Naruto one-tailed fox for example...LOL
    he had cursed seal for that ...................he didnt win with his own efforts...........