View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    8 9.09%
  • 2

    3 3.41%
  • 3

    15 17.05%
  • 4

    31 35.23%
  • 5

    31 35.23%
Page 5 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 185
  1. #101
    Sexy <=> Love SKTupac's Avatar
    Status
    SKTupac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin'
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Does no one read my posts? kisame is dead!

    his last words were and i quote "your too fast for me..." which proves he didnt have time do his substitution or what ever it was, the guy is F**king dead!

    Face it!
    I don't say he didnt die, it's just i hope he didn't die. Cause it's just lame how he died. I think u guys don't want to see some fighting -.- I want to see more fighting between kisame and bee/raikage. But i think he is dead, cause his sword is gone and he isn't that strong anymore. And kishi won't go on a story that has no good fighting. But i hope kishi will surprise us.
     
         

  2. #102
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Sasuke had to get the cursed to seal from oro just to have decent power lol

    remember when sasuke fought oro, oro was weakened and i swear he still didnt have his arms?
    and when sasuke fought deidara he didnt win deidara just blew himself up because he hated sasuke and itachi so much hed do anything kill them.
    And sasuke vs bee was just funny bee was just playing with them :P the only time ive seen bee being serious when he was trying to save sabu and ponta from drowning
     
         

  3. #103
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    "
    Quote Originally Posted by SKTupac View Post
    U've been posting the same [peep] things for 10 times now. Stop saying the same sh!t, we understand what u mean. Now let other people say what they think, damn get a life.

    Now this is my prediction:
    Kisame knew there was coming something, as u you know that sword of him senses great chakras, and i suppose the Raikage has big chakras, and samahade was giggling, maybe because he sensed the chakra of the raikage. The battle isn't over yet. So i think it's Raikage and Bee vs Kisame. And we will get to see some good teamwork of Raikage and Bee, the brothers together. And then there will be some good fighting. But in the end the brothers will win. Samahade will be Bee's new weapon, bee will train for the 4th worlwar with samahade and develope new technique's and he will be much stronger

    As for the next chapter, i think the part of Sai will be first and maybe a page that kisame is a live. And a few chapters later the great fight between the brothers and kisame


    And i'm going to keep posting what i feal just to get my point across. u got the nerve to even come at me like that Hommie only if u knew....:confused:

    You perdiction is WEAK it makes no sense the KB vs Kisame battle is done its over if Kisame knew anybody was coming he would have fled stupid knowing he does not have the only thing that made him what he was. ima keep saying the the same Sh!t until everybody feal's what im sayin....Dont Understand me feal me...

    F*** wut u sayin u been on this sh!t longer than me tellin me to get a life u must b a crazy to pick a fight wit me.... u better do some pushups and stop listening to that gangasta music thinkin your Tupac.

    Dont let that Music go to ya head Boy, Boy........ Bow Down to Your Master {{Kiss my Converse}}:worshippy:
     
         

  4. #104
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    "



    And i'm going to keep posting what i feal just to get my point across. u got the nerve to even come at me like that Hommie only if u knew....:confused:

    You perdiction is WEAK it makes no sense the KB vs Kisame battle is done its over if Kisame knew anybody was coming he would have fled stupid knowing he does not have the only thing that made him what he was. ima keep saying the the same Sh!t until everybody feal's what im sayin....Dont Understand me feal me...

    F*** wut u sayin u been on this sh!t longer than me tellin me to get a life u must b a crazy to pick a fight wit me.... u better do some pushups and stop listening to that gangasta music thinkin your Tupac.

    Dont let that Music go to ya head Boy, Boy........ Bow Down to Your Master {{Kiss my Converse}}:worshippy:


    That was weird..
     
         

  5. #105
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    If you could see a fight between any 2 ninjas that are either alive or dead who would you pick? who would be the winner? and why? :P
     
         

  6. #106
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post


    That was weird..


    LOL!!
     
         

  7. #107
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    If you could see a fight between any 2 ninjas that are either alive or dead who would you pick? who would be the winner? and why? :P
    Minato Vs The white Fang

    to tell u the truth i dont know who would win but this would b the fight of all fights. We pretty much know what Minato can do hes the strongest of all the hokages AkA the Yellow Flash of Kohona, but on the other hand White fang was in my mind just as good but he died by his own hand witch was kinda cowerdely. all in all i dont know im just throwing stuff out there..
     
         

  8. #108
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    Sasuke beat who you say????? I know everyone has the right to post but I hate fanboysm, I dont remember sasuke beating anyone.

    1. oro was in a greatly weaken state, even sasuke aknowledged that after the fight.
    2. itachi was very ill and wasnt fighting to kill sasuke.

    1.) Regardless of him being in a weakend state Orochimaru sucessfully activated the Living corpse reincarnation jutsu on Sasuke. Although Sasuke stops the justu from completing and even takes it a step farther by turning the jutsu against Orochimaru, absorbing him into his own body. No matter how you look at it Orochimaru was defeated. I can't say the fight would have been any better if he wasn't ill but you also can't say he would have won hands down.

    2.) This is correct but remember Sasuke did manage to overcome Itachi's Tsukuyomi with his regular sharingan. Tsukuyomi does requires an enormous amount of chakra but had little to no effect on the stress that is put on the user, leaving Itachi perfectly fine after performing it despite his loss of chakra. With that said I feel as if Itachi being ill didn't a play a role in the entire Tsukuyomi situation.

     
         

  9. #109
    Eats ninjas. tyusha's Avatar
    Status
    tyusha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    This world, I promise :)
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    I don't think that Kissame is still alive; if he was, he wouldn't have fallen flat. Also, what I think is interesting is what Sakura is going to do after finding Sasuke.

    Personally, I think that she has no intention of fighting him. She's not stupid - even if Sasuke wasn't strong enough to beat Orochimaru or Itachi at full strength, he's still WAY stronger than her. She's definitely going to try to talk to him.

    Maybe she'll ask him "Why?" I think that it's really essential that Sakura know this. She is oblivious to the fact that he has been totally consumed by hatred. No matter what she talks to him about, Sasuke is not going to look upon her favorably, he never did. I really hope that she survives the incident, because Sasuke will see her as a part of Konaha, which he totally wants to destroy.

    She's not going to die, duh. She's a main protagonist of the story. Personally, I would be happiest if Naruto comes to her rescue, but that's just me
     
         

  10. #110
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    1.) Regardless of him being in a weakend state Orochimaru sucessfully activated the Living corpse reincarnation jutsu on Sasuke. Although Sasuke stops the justu from completing and even takes it a step farther by turning the jutsu against Orochimaru, absorbing him into his own body. No matter how you look at it Orochimaru was defeated. I can't say the fight would have been any better if he wasn't ill but you also can't say he would have won hands down.

    2.) This is correct but remember Sasuke did manage to overcome Itachi's Tsukuyomi with his regular sharingan. Tsukuyomi does requires an enormous amount of chakra but had little to no effect on the stress that is put on the user, leaving Itachi perfectly fine after performing it despite his loss of chakra. With that said I feel as if Itachi being ill didn't a play a role in the entire Tsukuyomi situation.

    ehhhhh, ahhhhh, i dont understand. did you actually see the fight between itachi and sasuke? common i thought you would respond with something better.

    1. are you saying that if oro had his arms good he would has been defeated by sasuke?, cause the last time i remember oro defeated the 3rd alone.

    2.sasuke may have stopped oro in taking over his body, but the one that really defeated oro was itachi (go back to itachi vs sasuke's fight and check again.)
     
         
    Last edited by stigie78; 11-29-2009 at 07:52 PM.

  11. #111
    Member Juan Carlos's Avatar
    Status
    Juan Carlos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well put man, but just to point this out, when was the last time sasuke finished a fight propperly? He didnt finish bee, itatchi, orochimaru... who has he beat?
    He did beat Orochimaru, but it would have had a different ending if Orochimaru had been healthy..., it wasn't a fair fight.

    The person that I'd say that got its ass kicked by Sasuke would be Deidara. That was a clean fight, and Sasuke anticipated everything that Deidara threw at him.
     
         

  12. #112
    Member Juan Carlos's Avatar
    Status
    Juan Carlos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    At the end of the day, Sauske beat them regardless of their condition. I hear what you're saying but when the other people in the manga found out Orochimaru was dead, and they were asked who killed him? Sauske. When Zetsu said Itachi was dead, who killed him? Sauske. Those are the facts bruh. Like em or hate em, that's the way it is. I'm not a Sauske fan, but that's just the way it is. Either way, you still had to have some skills to even hang with either one of them and Sakura ain't nowhere near that level.

    And I'll throw your comment back at you....then who defeated Orochimaru and Itachi? I think you know the answer but I want to hear you say it.
    That's true in Orochimaru's case..., Sasuke killed him (unfairly, but he did). In Itachi's case, I'd say he didn't kill (defeat) him...., Itachi died because of his desease right in front of Sasuke, after tapping him one last time in his forehead. And by the way, Sasuke was a bit scared when Itachi aproached him one last time, because he was defenseless.

    And you're completely right about Sakura not being near their level..., she would be crushed within seconds.
     
         

  13. #113
    Member
    Status
    Mentaltraveler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    I think KB might reject Samehada, after KB and crew leave Samehada will come back to his old master and put Kisame back together and heal him. Just a theory...
    Peace
     
         

  14. #114
    Member Juan Carlos's Avatar
    Status
    Juan Carlos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    didn't he beat deidara. wait no, deidara self destructed i think. lol.
    He did self destruct, but he didn't have a chance. If he hadn't done that, I think the result would've been the same. The point is that Deidara knew that, and Sasuke was the one to put him in that situation.
     
         

  15. #115
    Member Juan Carlos's Avatar
    Status
    Juan Carlos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    ok guys this was a awesome chapter...................really a good release from kishi.........

    ok according to me about kb vs kisame kisame is stronger yet......the reasons are

    1 kb had his 8 tails=kisame has his samheda
    2 kb didnt fight with his full energy as his master was there=kisame didnt fight with his full potential as he had to capture kb alive
    3 the eight tails helped kb till the end=but samheda betrayed kisame and gave some chakras to kb
    4 even at the last kb used his pencil with his ration= but kisame evaded the attack without his weapon though was scratched by it
    5 kb had raikage and his members to save him=but kisame lost his sword saviour and had no ninjas at that time

    so come on guys what makes u think kb is powerful than kisame even with his powerful pencil technique...... he had his bro to save his ass.................so kisame is definitely powerful than kb.............and also i think kisame is dead according to kishi's interview......
    1. Using the 8 tails powers requires great power, talent and experience..., while samehada just does its mojo by itself without Kisame having anything to do with it.
    2. Right.
    3. It's not like the eight tails helping him just like that..., it's killer bee using its power, and we know its a hard thing to do because we've seen Naruto in that situation. And about Sahameda..., it was the sword which did everything for kisame during the fight...., tell me something that Kisame did by itself in this fight that represented a threat for Killerbee.
    4. True.
    5. Ok.

    I still don't think that. It's because what I said..., Sahamedas mojo is made by IT without Kisame doing anything about it, while hachibi's use in a fight is pure talent from Killerbee (think about Naruto). The way in which killerbee uses the Hachibi willingly in all the three phases (cloack, fusion and complete release) is amazing..., and it's hard. Even madara said that killerbee was the perfect host.

    I hope he teaches Naruto how to handle the Kyubi.
     
         

  16. #116
    Member Juan Carlos's Avatar
    Status
    Juan Carlos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by i4jdm View Post
    *******just noticed something i dont think anyone else remembers. When Lee and Neji and there team fought kisame, kisame died right! well he used some jutsu to transform a hentchman into into himself and when he got killed by the Gai's attack you see his body all burnt and on the ground. we didnt know that kisame didnt really die intill flower power atatski guy came and picked up the body.....i think that jutsu is something like that. or at least he escaped in that same way.
    By the way, the jutsu that itachi and Kisame used to fight with Konoha from afar was made by Nagato. Watch carefully chapter 12 of Shippuden and you'll see that when gai's and kakashi's team are aproaching the base where they have Gaara, Nagato determines that the technique fits better Kisame because of his great amount of chakra, and that he'd need 30% of their chakra to make it work.

    That's why I don't think your hypothesis would be accurate.
     
         

  17. #117
    Member Juan Carlos's Avatar
    Status
    Juan Carlos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    He won against Naruto one-tailed fox for example...LOL
    He was lucky. If he hadn't used his headband, it would have been his forehead the one to get that strong scratch that messed its headband's metal.

    He would have died with his scull damaged, while naruto would have remained unconscious.
     
         

  18. #118
    Sexy <=> Love SKTupac's Avatar
    Status
    SKTupac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin'
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    "



    And i'm going to keep posting what i feal just to get my point across. u got the nerve to even come at me like that Hommie only if u knew....:confused:

    You perdiction is WEAK it makes no sense the KB vs Kisame battle is done its over if Kisame knew anybody was coming he would have fled stupid knowing he does not have the only thing that made him what he was. ima keep saying the the same Sh!t until everybody feal's what im sayin....Dont Understand me feal me...

    F*** wut u sayin u been on this sh!t longer than me tellin me to get a life u must b a crazy to pick a fight wit me.... u better do some pushups and stop listening to that gangasta music thinkin your Tupac.

    Dont let that Music go to ya head Boy, Boy........ Bow Down to Your Master {{Kiss my Converse}}:worshippy:
    Yeah Yeah i understand now. U got no life
     
         

  19. #119
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos View Post
    He was lucky. If he hadn't used his headband, it would have been his forehead the one to get that strong scratch that messed its headband's metal.

    He would have died with his scull damaged, while naruto would have remained unconscious.
    But it wasn't.. He still defeated him..
     
         

  20. #120
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I don't know.. Orochimaru had the same strenght as Jiraiya and i think at this point both Sasuke and Naruto stil quite not reached the level of their masters..

    Jiraiya would have defeated Pein if he knew about Pein's secret.
    Orochimaru was as strong as Jiraiya and could handle the 4-tails fox even at an already weak state and was a very respected shinobi..
    You are 98% wrong my friend. Orochimaru was indeed a very respected shinobi, but he was not nearly as strong as Jiraiya. Jiraiya could kill both Itachi and Kisame, very strong shinobi. Orochimaru was always frustrated because he never stood a chance against Itachi...Also, I agree that Jiraiya would have had an advantage if he had known about Pain, but I highly doubt he would have been able to beat him. Naruto had information on Pain and was stronger than Jiraiya, and only won due to the fact that Pain was weak at the beginning of the fight and thanks to the aid of the Kiuubi at one point during their fight.
     
         

  21. #121
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    You are 98% wrong my friend. Orochimaru was indeed a very respected shinobi, but he was not nearly as strong as Jiraiya. Jiraiya could kill both Itachi and Kisame, very strong shinobi. Orochimaru was always frustrated because he never stood a chance against Itachi...Also, I agree that Jiraiya would have had an advantage if he had known about Pain, but I highly doubt he would have been able to beat him. Naruto had information on Pain and was stronger than Jiraiya, and only won due to the fact that Pain was weak at the beginning of the fight and thanks to the aid of the Kiuubi at one point during their fight.
    Orochimaru kills the third and Kazekage,defeats Naruto 4-Tailed fox mode (I believe Jiraiya took a blow from N4TF and almost died),draws with Jiraiya and people still think Jiraiya was stronger??
    Even Jiraya aknowledges that Orochimaru is as strong as him throught the series.

    You are so wrong,Kisame asks why to Itachi saying that he could...Which Itachi responds with "i already used Tsukyomi twice and i was forced to use amaterasu,i need to rest somewhere.."..
    Itachi could have defeated Jiraiya alone if he intended too since he mandhandled Orochimaru so quickly and easily. He just didn't wanted to kill,much less one of Konoha greats..

    Once again,go read the manga and watch the anime,Pein itself says that Jiraiya most certainly would have beat him if Jiraiya knew about the secret ahead of time...
     
         

  22. #122
    Member Jonesy161's Avatar
    Status
    Jonesy161 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    700
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    Soo.... Cool chapter :D ..


    btw wats this truth Sai' talking about that sakura couldnt tell to Naruto ??


    Any1 has any ideas? ?
    yea, the orders to kill Sasuke if spotted, no longer to catch.
     
         

  23. #123
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Jiraiya could kill both Itachi and Kisame, very strong shinobi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    You are so wrong,Kisame asks why to Itachi saying that he could...Which Itachi responds with "i already used Tsukyomi twice and i was forced to use amaterasu,i need to rest somewhere.."..
    Itachi could have defeated Jiraiya alone if he intended too since he mandhandled Orochimaru so quickly and easily. He just didn't wanted to kill,much less one of Konoha greats..

    Once again,go read the manga and watch the anime,Pein itself says that Jiraiya most certainly would have beat him if Jiraiya knew about the secret ahead of time...
    Thank you Kenshin. That is exactly what I wanted to point out. Itachi joined Akatsuki to try and "prevent" them and was a pacifist and hated violence and most likely would have said anything to not have to fight with Jiraiya since he was on his side. Everyone that says Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi should remember this.
     
         
    Last edited by Last Arcanum; 11-30-2009 at 07:54 PM.

  24. #124
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    ehhhhh, ahhhhh, i dont understand. did you actually see the fight between itachi and sasuke? common i thought you would respond with something better.

    1. are you saying that if oro had his arms good he would has been defeated by sasuke?, cause the last time i remember oro defeated the 3rd alone.

    2.sasuke may have stopped oro in taking over his body, but the one that really defeated oro was itachi (go back to itachi vs sasuke's fight and check again.)
    Of course I've seen the fight and I thought that you would have responed with something better as well.

    1.) What does defeating the Third Hokage have to do with Sasuke? I can't say that he would've defeated him but he wouldn't have lost hands down just like that. You cannot say Sasuke would have lost the fight 100% because your aren't Kishimoto but you can choose to believe so without any proof.


    2.) I don't need to check back because I remember the fight quite clearly for that matter. Sasuke DID in fact overpower a weakened Orochimaru and defeated him and absorbed him in the process. I'm not denying the fact that Itachi defeated him because it did happen but only after Sasuke defeated him earlier.
     
         

  25. #125
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Orochimaru kills the third and Kazekage,defeats Naruto 4-Tailed fox mode (I believe Jiraiya took a blow from N4TF and almost died),draws with Jiraiya and people still think Jiraiya was stronger??
    Even Jiraya aknowledges that Orochimaru is as strong as him throught the series.

    You are so wrong,Kisame asks why to Itachi saying that he could...Which Itachi responds with "i already used Tsukyomi twice and i was forced to use amaterasu,i need to rest somewhere.."..
    Itachi could have defeated Jiraiya alone if he intended too since he mandhandled Orochimaru so quickly and easily. He just didn't wanted to kill,much less one of Konoha greats..

    Once again,go read the manga and watch the anime,Pein itself says that Jiraiya most certainly would have beat him if Jiraiya knew about the secret ahead of time...
    First of all, Orochimaru did not defeat four-tailed Naruto, he had to run away because he was weak at the moment. If he had taken a direct hit from Naruto's beam he would have died. Orochimaru was fighting to kill, but Jiraiya would never harm his pupil. Maybe you should read the manga...Just because Orochimaru beat a couple of strong people does not mean anything. Itachi most likely did not try to fight Pain, the second strongest in Akatsuki, because he lacked the strength, which is the same reason why he could not fight a "weak" Madara. Jiraiya was the first person in the series to actually give Pain some trouble. Orochimaru got owned by Sasuke, who would have defeated him regardless of the former being at his prime due to the fact he had already learned everything from him and also the sharingan. If you were an inquisitive reader, then you would know that Pain's statement was a pronunciation of respect towards Jiraiya, but not really true. Again, when Naruto fought Pain, having information and having surpassed Jiraiya, he almost did not make it. The main reasons why Naruto won was because Pain was weak at the beginning and to going six-tailed, besides his miraculous recovery of his injuries after Yondaime brought him back to normal. Pain was way stronger than Orochimaru and had some trouble defeating Jirayia. For keen readers, logic would follow that Jiraiya was superior to Orochimaru, also besides the fact that the Series' creator has continually and explicitly portrayed Jiraiya as the strongest of the three Sannin. I don't think Itachi would lie about being weaker than Jiraiya since he was a shinobi very concerned about his abilities and limitations. Even if I were wrong about Jiraiya and Pain, in which case Jiraiya could have indeed beaten him having had previous knowledge about him, the more the reason why the latter would be stronger than Orochimaru. If Orochimaru could not beat Itachi he would have never been able to dare challenge Pain. I don't know how I could be clear enough. Maybe common sense is not necessary to understand the manga...? In order to understand a literary work or series one needs not to be shallow and only consider surface details, but read between the lines to make sense of it. If you were right, a major part of the plot would not make any sense. I believe your comments express shallow views based on biased opinions.
     
         
    Last edited by Itachi Sama; 11-30-2009 at 04:48 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •