Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Cibah.

Re: Ciberr vs DM III.

As you appear before me in a blur, Vergil emits a field of lightning effectively shocking you leaving you unable to completely perform the vertical slash needed to cut him in half, while also dispelling the lightning inside of your blade. The shock would slightly stun you(As nagashi does) making your muscles tighten up. Vergil then draws a kunai and stabs you in the neck before you can fully recover with his left hand. Keeping his right hand open.

(Raiton: Hiraishin no Jintai) -Lightning Release: Human Lightning Rod

Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60 (if opponent is within the field)
    Description:The user emits a powerful field of electrical energy; anyone caught within it gains a negative charge. The user positively charges the air around him, meaning that if the opponent is within the field he/she is constantly shocked by lightning. Although, raiton jutsu are almost impossible to dodge while within the field, the field only extends 10 meters from the user. This jutsu also does a great job of disrupting electrical jutsu aimed at the user.
    (Last 3 Turns)
    (Usable only once)

Status
    Jan 2012
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

As Goh rushes into close range, he notices a field of lightning developing but isn't fast enough to avoid collision and runs into it at full speed leaving him to feel the full effect of the attack leaving him momentarily stunned as he falls to the ground.

Last edited by Wakizashi; 04-06-2013 at 01:44 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Cibah.

As you fall helplessly to the ground Vergil creates a super revival fist in his left hand. He thrusts it into your back breaking the majority of your bones killing you upon impact. Creating a slight crater in the ground upon explosion. Your armor flies everywhere as Vergil stands atop of you, looking down on you.

Vergil: It was good while it lasted.

(Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.

Status
    Jan 2012
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

The moment that vergil readies to thrust his super revival fist Goh then release a powerful field of electrical field that extends to mid range with any movements from his body but from sheer chakra control catching you by surprise. Nevertheless his body is still numb and so is Vergil's due to the technique. The moment Goh sees the opportunity he changes chakra natures as fast as he can to wind before inhaling as much air as he can and blowing a stream of wind strong enough to push himself back to mid range. The wind would also blow dust up from the ground which blinds Vergil.

How do you like the taste of your own medicine?

Description:The user emits a powerful field of electrical energy; anyone caught within it gains a negative charge. The user positively charges the air around him, meaning that if the opponent is within the field he/she is constantly shocked by lightning. Although, raiton jutsu are almost impossible to dodge while within the field, the field only extends 10 meters from the user. This jutsu also does a great job of disrupting electrical jutsu aimed at the user.
    (Last 3 Turns)
    (Usable only once)

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Last edited by Wakizashi; 04-11-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Cibah.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    As you appear before me in a blur, Vergil emits a field of lightning effectively shocking you leaving you unable to completely perform the vertical slash needed to cut him in half, while also dispelling the lightning inside of your blade. The shock would slightly stun you(As nagashi does) making your muscles tighten up. Vergil then draws a kunai and stabs you in the neck before you can fully recover with his left hand. Keeping his right hand open.

(Raiton: Hiraishin no Jintai) -Lightning Release: Human Lightning Rod

(Last 3 Turns)
    (Usable only once)
    Quote Originally Posted by dm1202 View Post
    As Goh rushes into close range, he notices a field of lightning developing but isn't fast enough to avoid collision and runs into it at full speed leaving him to feel the full effect of the attack leaving him momentarily stunned as he falls to the ground.
    You're dead there. In my move i stabbed you in the throat while you were stunned. I simply replied with the revival fist anyway just for the RP effect. I didn't know you'd stun me back. Because I could just stun you back forever lol.

Status
    Jan 2012
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

damn by another simple mistake.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Cibah.

I'm gonna delete this now if you don't mind. Its sloppy on my part. I can't bear to read it.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12