Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke the True uchiha Avenger: He will break the curse

Now i have seen alot of threads lately that state : Sasuke will join Madara, Sasuke is evil, and Sasuke..... some none sense crap.

so as most of you know i have recently done a thread about the "Why" sasuke wants to destroy kohona
    check it out if you haven't
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345194

Now on to my topic.

Sasuke is the True uchiha Avenger, we on the base already know this but it's been up for discussion for a while and i'd like to throw in my 2 cents.
    Sasuke like Madara has lost everything both lost his clan [ well madara lost their trust] , his brother and his best friend Naruto/hashirama
    both have EMS

and Both shied away from the Leaf

I honestly don't believe either one are that bad of a guy [ and if you bring up the whole " well Madara killed thousands of shinobi blah blah blah" so what they were fodder ninja; Fodder ninja = not improtant ]

Madara was trying to change for the better, hell him and hashirama were regaining an old friendship; that had to stop because Madara wanted to protect his brother over his friendship with hashirama
    [ sorry couldn't pull a picture, because they keep saying anti-steal crap]
    and
    much the same sasuke was beginning to change as well protecting naruto and tell him he didn't want to lose anymore commrades

but this is where the two paths separate:

Sasuke left the kohona because needed more power, but most of y'all forget about this

okay i'm going to shorten this because it'll be too long, but we already know itachi basically abuses young sasuke physically then

Itachi telling sasuke he was weak and not strong enough and not having enough hate is what drove him to Orochimaru

now Madara on the other hand left because of

Madara could've stayed good but Madara has driving himself too deep into darkness now to ever return for it

where as sasuke is reconsidering everything and even the simple looks on his face are enough to let you know that sasuke is changing inside.
    That last meeting he had with Itachi , i believe kinda set him on the straight path again.

NOW let me address this :
    I can't see sasuke joining Madara and Obito, i just can't
    for simple reasons
    1. He didn't even consider Tobi and ally so why would he consider Madara one
    2. Unless Sasuke has something to gain from being with them, then he will give them the big F you [ no he has nothing to gain from being with them except death.]
    and
    3. I do still believe Sasuke is suppose to be the redeemed version of Madara. Like as Madara is dying he sees what he could have been

Sasuke doesn't like Madara as shown here

if he did, talking to the hokages will have been for nothing

as seen here

sasuke attacked tobi in a heart beat

he doesn't like tobi and was only using him to get what he wanted and i do believe he realized that tobi was using him back as well, nor does he like Madara.

so going to join Madara and obito, what kinda go against who sasuke is.

Now that wraps this thread up, uh Remember we are all basers so respect each other

oh and Spam CC2 to get this a DLC costumes
    young j-man

young mifune and Hanzo

and Team 7 samurai

Last edited by Great Sage of Uchiha; 03-29-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke the True uchiha Avenger: He will break the curse

You are a :D

Omnislash The Humble Omnislash X SageMode's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    You can catch me @ the Bar in midgar or on PSN: PlasterXWolf. inform me if your from NB ins MSG tho
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The devil, the haters,
    the bloggers, the papers, the
    labels, they labeled me But
    they can't relate to our
    struggle, my n!gga, we came up
    from slavery" -Jay
    Electronica verse, (Dopeness
    incarnate)

You should learn how to proof-read and spell-check threads before posting them..I can barely understand your train of thought lol
    (Sorry..)

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything has a price and all
    you have to do is to find out
    what it is.

Yes he and naruto will end up in the FRIENDZONE.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    So in other words they were alike with Madara but that doesn't mean that he is going to help him seeing what Itachi has been doing to stop this ET.

The question is how does that explains his hatred towards Naruto because whatever Hashirama is going to tell him Sasuke already knew about the Senju and Uchiha, so it's really annoying to see how he said that he's going to kill Naruto and suddenly HAshirama and not Naruto "cured" him. It's just too much...
    Well i don't think he really hated Naruto, it's more of the fact that
    1. Naruto wouldn't leave him alone
    and
    2. Naruto trying to protect those who made, Itachi suffer

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnislash X SageMode View Post
    You should learn how to proof-read and spell-check threads before posting them..I can barely understand your train of thought lol
    (Sorry..)
    Well i normally post then go back a check

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This was well done. If possible, try to redo all the broken pics.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice one and well compiled thread... Plus rep for it...

After Hashirama is done talking Sasuke will ask Minato about the Kyubbi incident and he will know the truth about tobi as well so it will also affect Sasuke's resolve and his decision of what he going to do from now on.

Since he is talking to Hokage it must atleast have some positive effect on him but if it has a negative effect then it will be uphill battle for Sasuke to survive against four Hokages. Plus for Naruto as well since he would be fighting pure hatred and darkness.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

The Kages answer will determine Sasuke's resolve, with there answer he will go after Obito

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Again a very nice and logical thread It was a very nice read.

It would be weird if Sasuke would join Madara and Obito - like you stated, he doesn't have anything to gain from them. Sasuke is kind of an opportunistic person (this explains partly his resolve to train with Orochimaru, because he knew that he could give him more power and the way he tolerated Tobi) so Madara or Obito would have to come up with something very interesting/valuable, if they ever had the thought of having Sasuke join them (but considering Madara seems oblivious of his existence, I doubt that'll ever happen).

I also liked the way you compared Madara and Sasuke - it would be interesting if Sasuke was indeed used as an example of what could have happened with Madara if he hadn't given up on the village/family/friends.
    And considering Sasuke seems to reconsider his original plan of destroying the village, this theory is actually plausible.

Of course it would also be interesting if Sasuke somehow ends up meeting with Madara and Obito - I wonder how that particular confrontation would go.

Anyway, this thread was very nicely done

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sammyrose View Post
    This was well done. If possible, try to redo all the broken pics.
    Thanks, but they aren't broken when i pull then up ; you sure it's not just your computer

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Nice one and well compiled thread... Plus rep for it...

After Hashirama is done talking Sasuke will ask Minato about the Kyubbi incident and he will know the truth about tobi as well so it will also affect Sasuke's resolve and his decision of what he going to do from now on.

Since he is talking to Hokage it must atleast have some positive effect on him but if it has a negative effect then it will be uphill battle for Sasuke to survive against four Hokages. Plus for Naruto as well since he would be fighting pure hatred and darkness.
    you know what else i have noticed that tobirama said the sharingan gets stronger with hate; well love is equal too if not greater then hate so i would like to see sasukes EMS and susanno'o get stronger with the hate he has for madara and obito and the love he has for his comrades [ naruto and the rest of kohona 11 and team taka]

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    Again a very nice and logical thread It was a very nice read.

It would be weird if Sasuke would join Madara and Obito - like you stated, he doesn't have anything to gain from them. Sasuke is kind of an opportunistic person (this explains partly his resolve to train with Orochimaru, because he knew that he could give him more power and the way he tolerated Tobi) so Madara or Obito would have to come up with something very interesting/valuable, if they ever had the thought of having Sasuke join them (but considering Madara seems oblivious of his existence, I doubt that'll ever happen).

I also liked the way you compared Madara and Sasuke - it would be interesting if Sasuke was indeed used as an example of what could have happened with Madara if he hadn't given up on the village/family/friends.
    And considering Sasuke seems to reconsider his original plan of destroying the village, this theory is actually plausible.

Of course it would also be interesting if Sasuke somehow ends up meeting with Madara and Obito - I wonder how that particular confrontation would go.

Anyway, this thread was very nicely done
    thanks , great comment

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lmao NvG still hates my
    guts...

Good thread my dude!!!

Uchiha Clan member Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uni has begun again. cya later
    peeps!

Yeah, i keep saying this.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnding View Post
    Good thread my dude!!!
    thank you appreciate it

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    Yeah, i keep saying this.
    Saying what ?? I'd like to hear you thoughts about this.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority

Well if sasuke is true avenger he's gonna side with madara and obito right?
    Just cuz hashirama was nice guy doesnt put out shit his brother and some others did.

Sasuke must fight alliance.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    Well if sasuke is true avenger he's gonna side with madara and obito right?
    Just cuz hashirama was nice guy doesnt put out shit his brother and some others did.

Sasuke must fight alliance.
    Avenger:
    1. To inflict a punishment or penalty in return for; revenge: avenge a murder.
    2. To take vengeance on behalf of: avenged their wronged parents.

sasuke has nothing to gain from siding with them but death, which most of you baser want. I don't understand why when it's kinda clear he seems to be the redeemable version of Madara; plus Sasuke would kill obito if/when he finds out what he did.
    Sasuke already doesn't like madara; did you even read the thread dude i clearly explained why he won't join them.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

If this was an unbiased manga not fettered to Shonen Genre and the related rubbish, I would have taken the liberty to at least mail this man, to to pull his head out of his hindquarters and take it on a different route. But sadly, this genre is so liming in its approach that never again will I venture this way. Honestly speaking, I did not know about Shonen Genre when I started reading the Manga, and only found out about this later.

Sasuke will most likely end up on Naruto's side, much to my dismay. Even Obito said a few chapters back how Naruto reminds him of himself - don't they all think this way, right before his potent, mind-**** talk-no-jutsu fodderizes them? My biggest problem with this manga is the lines drawn for good ad evil. This guy must be snorting some lethal shit up all his orifices, if he believes that Konoha or Itachi, or any other ninja under its flag are funky do-gooders. He needs to seriously reassess himself, if he believes so, but then again, any story is open to interpretation.

All aside, I can see Hashirama stroking Madara and his wood to wrap all this shit up. Obito reuniting with Rin, with his horribly pathetic death where he will cry about peace till he finally farts a rainbow and a 'will of fire' banner. Sakura will hopefully and thankfully die alone, masturbating to that hot piece of Uchiha ass - aka Sasuke - till she dies, and Hinata will - if ONE thing goes my way - get slaughtered like a bystander bug along with Ino. And all of them shall live happily ever after.

Sorry for the cynicism, I am having a bad day. I agree with your analysis though. *****

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    If this was an unbiased manga not fettered to Shonen Genre and the related rubbish, I would have taken the liberty to at least mail this man, to to pull his head out of his hindquarters and take it on a different route. But sadly, this genre is so liming in its approach that never again will I venture this way. Honestly speaking, I did not know about Shonen Genre when I started reading the Manga, and only found out about this later.

Sasuke will most likely end up on Naruto's side, much to my dismay. Even Obito said a few chapters back how Naruto reminds him of himself - don't they all think this way, right before his potent, mind-**** talk-no-jutsu fodderizes them? My biggest problem with this manga is the lines drawn for good ad evil. This guy must be snorting some lethal shit up all his orifices, if he believes that Konoha or Itachi, or any other ninja under its flag are funky do-gooders. He needs to seriously reassess himself, if he believes so, but then again, any story is open to interpretation.

All aside, I can see Hashirama stroking Madara and his wood to wrap all this shit up. Obito reuniting with Rin, with his horribly pathetic death where he will cry about peace till he finally farts a rainbow and a 'will of fire' banner. Sakura will hopefully and thankfully die alone, masturbating to that hot piece of Uchiha ass - aka Sasuke - till she dies, and Hinata will - if ONE thing goes my way - get slaughtered like a bystander bug along with Ino. And all of them shall live happily ever after.

Sorry for the cynicism, I am having a bad day. I agree with your analysis though. *****
    nah it's cool; I still kinda agree with your opinion :D