Page 9 of 11 « First ... 567891011 Last»
Results 161 to 180 of 201
  1. #161
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellanoma View Post
    I agree with everything but honestly I believe that the answer to ending the cycle of hatred is to end the cycle of ninja. With that being said I believe Naruto will become the jinchuuriki of the ten tail and then remove all ninjutsu from the world
    But he still has to be Hokage
     
         

  2. #162
    angel dream dark dreams's Avatar
    Status
    dark dreams is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,898
    Location
    always in dreams
    what were those dreams I used
    to envision in past.you
    replaced all of them
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    hey mister first change your avatar please it really sucks
     
         

  3. #163
    King Bytch Diva TheKBD's Avatar
    Status
    TheKBD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    169
    Location
    Texas
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Thank you.
    ABSOLUTELY MUTHA ****IN EPIC THREAD IMA BE REPPIN YO ASS FOR DAYS OVER THIS RIGHT HUR. no seriously i enjoyed reading this and i HATE juubi post 99% of the time because they are so redudant, and i will admit that though this had crossed my mind [the juubi having a thought process i mean] i had presumed it was truly evil like most everyone. you've enlightened me though thank you
     
         

  4. #164
    Afro-san's Avatar
    Status
    Afro-san is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,642
    Location
    In another dimension
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    woah this was insightful
     
         

  5. #165
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    The real question I have is this If the Juubi has always been evil or mindless, it would have destroyed all people long before they had a chance to form clans or communities. How is it that the human race survived long enough for the Sage to be born and grow into adulthood? Wouldn't the Juubi have destroyed everybody before that?

    This gives us two options:

    1) The Juubi didn't always exist (or did exist, but was trapped somewhere)
    2) The juubi wasn't always a threat to humans, but turned into a threat at some point.

    Other questions we can ask are these: Why does the Juubi have an eye that looks like a Rinnegan? Is the Juubi eye related to the So6P's eye? If so, are the Juubi and the So6P related somehow? If so, and if the Juubi powers still exist in humans (Kurama's powers clearly affect Senju wood release, and Uchiha eyes clearly can still turn into Rinnegans), is the Juubi somehow related to all of mankind?

    I've got a few off-the-wall theories related to this, but nothing that's worth talking about now. It's quite an interesting thing and I really hope that Kishi gives us more information about the Sage and the Juubi, and the great fight they had with each other.
     
         

  6. #166
    Senior Member Itachi Edo's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Edo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Delivering Divine Justice
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Brillliant theory.
     
         

  7. #167
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    619
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Funny how you all ignored my statement. Common sense doesn't seem to run in this thread.
     
         

  8. #168
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    The real question I have is this If the Juubi has always been evil or mindless, it would have destroyed all people long before they had a chance to form clans or communities. How is it that the human race survived long enough for the Sage to be born and grow into adulthood? Wouldn't the Juubi have destroyed everybody before that?

    This gives us two options:

    1) The Juubi didn't always exist (or did exist, but was trapped somewhere)
    2) The juubi wasn't always a threat to humans, but turned into a threat at some point.

    Other questions we can ask are these: Why does the Juubi have an eye that looks like a Rinnegan? Is the Juubi eye related to the So6P's eye? If so, are the Juubi and the So6P related somehow? If so, and if the Juubi powers still exist in humans (Kurama's powers clearly affect Senju wood release, and Uchiha eyes clearly can still turn into Rinnegans), is the Juubi somehow related to all of mankind?

    I've got a few off-the-wall theories related to this, but nothing that's worth talking about now. It's quite an interesting thing and I really hope that Kishi gives us more information about the Sage and the Juubi, and the great fight they had with each other.
    Option 2 is the most likely since the Juubi is the progenitor of the world and has always existed

    The Rinnegan is a result of the Juubi being sealed inside Rikudou, it is the controlled/regulated Juubi eye
     
         

  9. #169
    Orochimaru's B!tch Tec's Avatar
    Status
    Tec is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    386
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    no just no
     
         

  10. #170
    Member jediknite2's Avatar
    Status
    jediknite2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    643
    Location
    Konoha
    Awesomely Awesome
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Nice and deep thinking too
     
         

  11. #171
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Quote Originally Posted by jediknite2 View Post
    Nice and deep thinking too
    Thank you
     
         

  12. #172
    Member EpicRamenGuy's Avatar
    Status
    EpicRamenGuy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    65
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Amazing thread. Great theory with actual reasonable evidence to prove your theory.
     
         

  13. #173
    The Jikūkan&Fūinjutsu Sage Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,196
    Location
    L.A.L.A._L.A. n d
    fapp fapp wat it do?
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    great theory!! anyone else notice that hashi's wife (forgot her name...mito?) doesnt have pupils? she looks like she has the byakugan!
    Ohshiit + rep good job!
     
         

  14. #174
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicRamenGuy View Post
    Amazing thread. Great theory with actual reasonable evidence to prove your theory.
    Thank you
     
         

  15. #175
    Member Black Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Black Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    602
    Location
    Between Heaven and Hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Did you guys notice that Madara and Obito have a bad time controling the Juubi. They say that Madara must be it Junjurki
     
         

  16. #176
    Member Black Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Black Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    602
    Location
    Between Heaven and Hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    and dep nice theory :D
     
         

  17. #177
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ace View Post
    and dep nice theory :D
    Thanks for liking it.
     
         

  18. #178
    Member Black Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Black Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    602
    Location
    Between Heaven and Hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series


    This is what im talking about
     
         

  19. #179
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ace View Post

    This is what im talking about
    Even if we assume that Madz does successfully become the Jinchuuriki, he will none the less be defeated, but if that happens, what of the Juubi? Even if it was destroyed it will simply reform in time like the bijuus because you cant truly kill it, so its still doesnt give final closure to the juubi threat
     
         

  20. #180
    Member Black Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Black Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    602
    Location
    Between Heaven and Hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending Of The Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Even if we assume that Madz does successfully become the Jinchuuriki, he will none the less be defeated, but if that happens, what of the Juubi? Even if it was destroyed it will simply reform in time like the bijuus because you cant truly kill it, so its still doesnt give final closure to the juubi threat
    Just like the Kuubi if u kill the junchuuriki with the Kuubi inside it will die. Maybe if Madara became Junchuuriki and still have the Jubii inside him may be the Juubi could die along with Madara!!!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •