Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real MVP..
     

    [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    How was Itachi able to defeat Nagato? It shouldn't have happened. Crazy, right? No. Here's why:



    Itachi was able to throw kunai knives into both the King of Hell's eyes. But how could he do it?

    The King of Hell can only be seen by the ones it's being used upon and The King of Hell only appears when someone using the Naraka Path grabs you physically.



    Naruto and Bee were the only one's in Nagato's grasp.

    Also,

    The King of Hell doesn't take on a solid form, so how didn't the kunai just phase right through it's eyes?



    It isn't shown here well, but in the anime, when the Naraka Path kicks Ebisu, he flies right through the King of Hell without him even realizing it is there.

    So essentially, plot was the main reason Itachi was able to overcome Nagato.

    Had the kunai never hit, Itachi wouldn't have been able to save Naruto/Bee due to the shared Rinnegan vision, and they would have lost.
     
         

  2. #2
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    7,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    we get it, its just fan boys vs fan boys now
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    He saw it with sharingan... pretty obvious...

    Itachi>Nagato

    Deal with it.
     
         

  4. #4
    What a drag Thorium's Avatar
    Status
    Thorium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is too lazy to have
    a status
     



    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Even if the King of Hell was transparent, you're saying that Itachi would have never been able to land a blow on Nagato with his Totsuka Blade? Itachi went easy on Nagato, he could have sealed him when:



    But he decided to spend his time talking to Naruto and Bee...
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keroi Senko View Post
    Even if the King of Hell was transparent, you're saying that Itachi would have never been able to land a blow on Nagato with his Totsuka Blade? Itachi went easy on Nagato, he could have sealed him when:



    But he decided to spend his time talking to Naruto and Bee...
    Reported for advertising.
     
         

  6. #6
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    22,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Nice theory :D
     
         

  7. #7
    the Noblesse Takure's Avatar
    Status
    Takure is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Music is the beats of life,
    the voice of creation, the
    visible world, the echo of
    imagination.
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    Reported for advertising.
    Reported for reporting.
     
         

  8. #8
    The Beast Sazzi's Avatar
    Status
    Sazzi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    the sharingan i beleive is the answer your looking for....
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    Reported for reporting.
    Your reporting me for helping the mods?

    Seems Legit.
     
         

  10. #10
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    this is very nicely put , but maybe cuz of the sharingan..though I don't know..

    this is nice though..nice presents u got here..

    itachi is great though, he can do lots of anything that never happened before he did it.
     
         

  11. #11
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    He saw it with sharingan... pretty obvious...

    Itachi>Nagato

    Deal with it.
    Kabuto said Nagato was his 2nd best Edo, after Madara. Nagato > Itachi. Deal with it. (It took Itachi + Bee + Naruto to > Kabuto Controlled Nagato)

    Laugh out Loud.
     
         

  12. #12
    Second Six Paths BigBlade Master's Avatar
    Status
    BigBlade Master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    OnePiece>Bleach>Naruto
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Itachi have , he can see with them
     
         

  13. #13
    What a drag Thorium's Avatar
    Status
    Thorium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is too lazy to have
    a status
     



    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    Reported for advertising.
    Advertising what, exactly?

    Not sure if serious...
     
         

  14. #14
    -The Lord of Narutobase- EPICMenma's Avatar
    Status
    EPICMenma is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user's fav solo ur fav
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Rinnegan's blind spot is same as byakugan if Nagato is alone without his puppets.
    so..Back to Naruto vs six pains puppets, Naruto cant defeat Pain if Nagato's puppets are there..beacuse six pains puppets's eyes are connected.
    That's Why Itachi shaved Nagato's butt.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Ninja Hidden in the Leafs's Avatar
    Status
    Ninja Hidden in the Leafs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    manga and anime are two different things. I don't mean that one is picture and one is video (which they are), I mean that the anime adds stuff all the time to the manga so they could actually pull off an episode. Maybe this is just one of those "glitches" where they added something but than forgot about it in the past. This could explain allot of unanswered questions. This is just a theory however. Another possibility is they didn't think people would search for a minor flaw and just wanted to entertain the audience of 40 who actually watch the anime.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    Kabuto said Nagato was his 2nd best Edo, after Madara. Nagato > Itachi. Deal with it. (It took Itachi + Bee + Naruto to > Kabuto Controlled Nagato)
    Laugh out Loud.
    He also said he underestimated him, and that he was clearly on the other level
     
         

  17. #17
    Hagoromo Otsutsuki OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    OfficialRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    4,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    Reported for advertising.
    He wasnt advertising that happens alot
     
         

  18. #18
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Only people are ignorant, and don't read the manga believe HE defeated Nagato. When in realty it was the combination of B and Naruto and Itachi.
     
         

  19. #19
    The Ghostly One the eagle's Avatar
    Status
    the eagle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Currently reading Akame Ga
    Kiru
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Only people are ignorant, and don't read the manga believe HE defeated Nagato. When in realty it was the combination of B and Naruto and Itachi.
    Not to mention Nagato was'nt in control of his body and Kabuto was a noob when it came to using Nagato's techniques.If Nagato was in control he would've stomped all three of them at the same time.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Shizu's Avatar
    Status
    Shizu is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    How was Itachi able to defeat Nagato? It shouldn't have happened. Crazy, right? No. Here's why:



    Itachi was able to throw kunai knives into both the King of Hell's eyes. But how could he do it?

    The King of Hell can only be seen by the ones it's being used upon and The King of Hell only appears when someone using the Naraka Path grabs you physically.



    Naruto and Bee were the only one's in Nagato's grasp.

    Also,

    The King of Hell doesn't take on a solid form, so how didn't the kunai just phase right through it's eyes?



    It isn't shown here well, but in the anime, when the Naraka Path kicks Ebisu, he flies right through the King of Hell without him even realizing it is there.

    So essentially, plot was the main reason Itachi was able to overcome Nagato.

    Had the kunai never hit, Itachi wouldn't have been able to save Naruto/Bee due to the shared Rinnegan vision, and they would have lost.
    I think it's because Itachi is dead isn't it logical that the king of the dead can be seen by the dead?
     
         

  21. #21
    the Noblesse Takure's Avatar
    Status
    Takure is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Music is the beats of life,
    the voice of creation, the
    visible world, the echo of
    imagination.
     

    Re: [MUST READ] How did Itachi..?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    Your reporting me for helping the mods?

    Seems Legit.
    No, I reported you for reporting him for nothing.
     
         
    Last edited by Takure; 04-01-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •