Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    The last Sanin Orochimaruofthesound's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaruofthesound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,283
    Location
    Konoha
    The deadman hand the deadmans
    fate hold them once and you
    may never escape the deadmans
    hand the deadmans fate
    everybody fears the aces and
    eights
     

    Itachi >jiraiya

    in part was it was implied Lord Itachi was weaker than Jiraiya

    i find this not the case. I beliieve that Lord Itachi was Jiraiya's spy in the akatsuki

    the one who fed him information

    Jiraiya was Lord Itachis prophet if you will


    Jiraya is nothing in comparison to Lord Itachis Tatsuka blade

    All who believe in Lord Itachi. Here is your home http://narutobase.net/forums/group.php?groupid=2257
     
         

  2. #2
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,899
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Help!
     



    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    Hmm. Everyone Has An Opinion...
     
         

  3. #3
    飛雷神斬り Arrogant's Avatar
    Status
    Arrogant is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    167
    ---
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    all hail lord itachi! all hail the uchiha!!
     
         

  4. #4
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,271
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    they tie for the highest stats in the databooks, both higher than 3rd hokage
     
         

  5. #5
    What a drag Thorium's Avatar
    Status
    Thorium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    998
    Location
    In the shadows
    This user is too lazy to have
    a status
     



    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    Itachi said that himself + Kisame vs. Jiraiya would either end in Jiraiya winning or all 3 of them dying.

    Itachi was pretty smart so I'll go with his analysis. ^.^
     
         

  6. #6
    Zabuza's Sword Handle DylanSwerve's Avatar
    Status
    DylanSwerve is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    277
    Location
    Oakland, California
    Playin shogi with edo Asuma
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    Itachi couldn't give his hair a mouth.
     
         

  7. #7
    Daybreak Shadow RaitonOniKairRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    RaitonOniKairRasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,366
    Location
    Missouri
    Jet life till the next life
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    Yes because what would you have left to make a thread about if people didn't doubt your idol itachi?
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    These threads breed hatred towards itachi, you should expect a lot of flaming from the base............Not me though
     
         

  9. #9
    The last Sanin Orochimaruofthesound's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaruofthesound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,283
    Location
    Konoha
    The deadman hand the deadmans
    fate hold them once and you
    may never escape the deadmans
    hand the deadmans fate
    everybody fears the aces and
    eights
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Keroi Senko View Post
    Itachi said that himself + Kisame vs. Jiraiya would either end in Jiraiya winning or all 3 of them dying.

    Itachi was pretty smart so I'll go with his analysis. ^.^
    if you were a spy would you blow your cover no try again
     
         

  10. #10
    Mr. Blue Crow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Crow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,533
    Location
    Lost, but not alone.
    You're more than I can
    believe.
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    The idiocy on the base is strong tonight..
     
         

  11. #11
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,784
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    Ahh hush already.
     
         

  12. #12
    NB's Black God Kαmi's Avatar
    Status
    Kαmi is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,212
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    #SS
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    You're trying too hard...
    OT: I think Itachi > J-man, not by much though.
     
         

  13. #13
    Its Tough To Be A God SIGFOR's Avatar
    Status
    SIGFOR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    724
    Location
    Canada
    "I am the hope of the
    omniverse, I am the lightbulb
    in the darkness, I am the
    bacon in the fridge for all
    living things that cry out in
    hunger, I am the Alpha and the
    Amega, I am the terror that
    flaps in the night.. I AM SON
    GOKU AND I AM A SUPER....S
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    As soon as I witnessed the name "Lord Itachi", I coughed blood and face palmed.
     
         

  14. #14
    The last Sanin Orochimaruofthesound's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaruofthesound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,283
    Location
    Konoha
    The deadman hand the deadmans
    fate hold them once and you
    may never escape the deadmans
    hand the deadmans fate
    everybody fears the aces and
    eights
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Crow. View Post
    The idiocy on the base is strong tonight..
    All joking aside Itachi is > Jiraiya totsuka beat orochimaru why wouldnt it beat Jiraiya
     
         

  15. #15
    The Beast Sazzi's Avatar
    Status
    Sazzi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    i got scenario's for both side wins... so i ll go with who ever messes up first would win in the fight... and as for the spy thing... it was possible for them to be collaborating....
     
         

  16. #16
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,481
    Location
    Konoha
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    Itachi admitted that he even with Kisame's assistance would lose to Jiraiya this is what we call manga fact.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member
    Status
    Untung is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    788
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    I smell fans no jutsu,
    If you say itachi owning jman is your right

    But i say that ten2 > itachi event ebisu > itachi and this is manga proof.......now you can never find itachi as living person but you can find ten2 and ebisu as living person. For me death = the end and itachi is the end itachi is DEATH....
     
         

  18. #18
    The last Sanin Orochimaruofthesound's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaruofthesound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,283
    Location
    Konoha
    The deadman hand the deadmans
    fate hold them once and you
    may never escape the deadmans
    hand the deadmans fate
    everybody fears the aces and
    eights
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Itachi admitted that he even with Kisame's assistance would lose to Jiraiya this is what we call manga fact.
    It was stated Itachi was still a ninja for konoha get facts straight Jiraiya couldnt investigate the akatsuki without someone on the inside. like i stated if you're a spy would you blow your cover
     
         

  19. #19
    Sefirosu Masamune's Avatar
    Status
    Sefirosu Masamune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,372
    Religion: Jenova's Witness
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kazam View Post
    all hail lord itachi! all hail the uchiha!!

    You just got here and I hate you


    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Itachi admitted that he even with Kisame's assistance would lose to Jiraiya this is what we call manga fact.
    its manga fact that he said this, but its not manga fact that the statement is true. we all know MS itachi and Kisame would roflstomp jiraiya if they fought him at the same time. you have to remember these two have been taking out bijuus. besides its evident he didnt want to harm leaf ninjas because he did not kill kakashi, asuma, or kurenai
     
         
    Last edited by Sefirosu Masamune; 03-31-2013 at 01:57 AM.

  20. #20
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,085
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: Itachi >jiraiya

    this was obvious jiraiya is fodder to them
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •