Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moukutan, Best KKG in the NV

Theory| The Origins of the Moukuton

The Origins of Moukuton

Moukuton (roughly Wood Release) is a KKG, that is arguably the best Nature Release there is as it can passively absorb chakra, extend far lengths, and summon a variety of powerful beasts such as Moukuton Dragon or Shinsuusenju. However the origins of the Moukuton are sketchy to say the least. Why is it that only Hashirama possess it if it is a KKG? Why can't other people who could use Earth and Water Release use it? In this thread I'll be answering these questions,..!

Why is Wood Release considered KKG? No other Senju has shown to be able to produce Moukuton so why is it a Senju oriented thing? Simple due to another power that has been revealed to be possessed by Hashirama Senju; Sennin Mode. We've seen four people that have been able to use Sennin Mode: Naruto, Hashirama, Jiraiya and Kabuto. Arguably Kabuto's Sage Mode isn't perfect due to the blackening of his eyes and Jiraiya's is known to not be perfect. This leaves Naruto and Hashirama and what do they have in common?

They're both Senju related. Whether the Uzumaki are the clan that the Rikudo Sennin was a part of or not doesn't matter, we know that the Uzumaki and Senju are relatives. Since out of four people, only two which are Senju related were able to accomplish Perfect Sage Mode, this leads me to believe that only Senju's or Uzumaki's could perfect Sage Mode as it is part of the Body Energy phenomenon.

So this still doesn't explain why it is a KKG. Well since on Senju could perfect Sage Mode then it must be related to Mokuton. Wood Release has been noted to be a mixture of Earth and Water release but I don't believe that was it. Trees and wood are a natural phenomenon so how could mixing two create living being? You need Sage Mode or know how to balance Natural Energy to some extent.

When mixing absorbing natural energy while simultaneously using Earth and Water Release, it results in Mokuton - this is why Wood Dragon etc. absorb chakra as it is spirtual and physical energy mixed with natural energy, resulting in the absorbtion of chakra in itself.

To summarize all of this, Mokuton is a KKG because only Senju and Senju relatives could perfect Sennin Mode. The simultaneous use of Earth, Water and passive Natural Energy absorption ends up in Wood Release. Hope you enjoyed :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Re: Theory| The Origins of the Moukuton

I believe that hashi is a slug sage, and that he learned how to master mokuton/natural energy from humid bone forest

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    I believe that hashi is a slug sage, and that he learned how to master mokuton/natural energy from humid bone forest
    Makes sense
    But Slug Sage sounds eerie compared to Toad and Dragon Sage Modes :P

Status
    Nov 2012
    Riding around with a blunt in my lip, the sun in my eyes with a gun on my hip.
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In this world wherever
    there is light - there are
    also shadows. As long as the
    concept of winners exist,
    there must be losers. The
    selfish desire of wanting to
    maintain peace causes wars,
    and hatred is born to protect
    love" - Madara Uchiha

"Kabuto's sage mode isn't perfect due to the blackening of his eyes" That right there is the most absurd reason I have heard. Kabuto also had perfect Sage mode so their goes your theory on at least being related to Senju=Perfect Sage mode=Wood tech.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan View Post
    "Kabuto's sage mode isn't perfect due to the blackening of his eyes" That right there is the most absurd reason I have heard. Kabuto also had perfect Sage mode so their goes your theory on at least being related to Senju=Perfect Sage mode=Wood tech.
    He morfed and carried snake like features while in Sage Mode sir. Jiraiya carried toad-like features in Sage Mode - safe to assume it wasn't perfect.

Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.

This is all certainly plausible, but until proven so, it's no more than a unique KKG possessed/developed by Hashirama Senju. Also only through his genetics and DNA could another shinobi be capable of producing aswell as utiliziing it. Great theory tho, man.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority

Mokuton does not absorb any chakra, only those of biju.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What about Yamato?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    No, if you read the scan where Yamato captured Kisame in wooden bindings on the turtle island you will see that Yamato is surprised that Kisame was able to break through with him exclaiming something along the lines of: "What the, I thought I had his chakra in check." So yeah Mokuton can suppress chakra.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tormound View Post
    What about Yamato?
    Hashirama Cells.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru

Ugh, I wanted to take this seriously but you completely lost me when you said perfect sage mode can only be done by Senju or Uzimaki ergo those relate to rikoudo.

Here is the rub:

All 4 name ninja CAN achieve perfect sage mode, simple as that, except perhaps Jiraiya although it isnt sure whether he can or cannot do it without Ma and Pa, although we know he needs them to do it in battle. To achieve Sage mode all one needs to do is stand perfectly still, anyone who can master that can go into sage mode. The trick is to do this jutsu, one that requires you to stand perfectly still to gather energy, while you are in battle, something that requires you NOT to be a sitting duck.

Naruto gets around this by using shadow clones in other locations, thanks to the juubi's extra chakra or perhaps his own abundance of it he can mantain this, and at any given time he has 3 clones in the toad world charging up sage chakra.

Hashirama gets by this by standing still charging up chakra while his wood style summons do the fighting for him.

Jiraiya summons Ma and Pa toad to gather the nature chakra for him while he fights

Kabuto uses Jugo's blood line limit to gather chakra for him while he moves around

They all have there own work arounds to being able to use sage mode while they are fighting and no method is better or worst than the other, and your statement that kabuto's sage mode is imperfect is false as it directly contradicts what he says, with your only reason for think so being that he doesnt have dark marks around his eyes????? what???

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I bet it comes from the Juubi, that's why it can suppress Bijuu chakra.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    Wrong. It doesnt absorb chakra, it surpresses it. And yamato used it vs kisame, so it doesnt just work on bijuu. It is just normally used on bijuu.

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

nice put together. But Mokuton can be used without SM. o-o So the theory doesn't work there

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the uzumakis world.
    FUINJUTSU

Mokuton is combination of earth and water tech not sage mode. And it can only suppress chakra not absorb it.