Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    Anime simply gives more spotlight, and more background and backstory to the characters. Simply making it AWSOME xD

    The animations are fine for me. Still watchable.
     
         

  2. #2
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    6,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put the dying in studying
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    Why I prefer manga over anime: because you don't and I don't like you.
     
         

  3. #3
    Ten Yasha SeriousDogg's Avatar
    Status
    SeriousDogg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joker
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    The anime no matter what always ten times more fun to watch because it's animated good voice actors best ost ever, the manga is all black and white...
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    I like manga cuz there are "NO ****ING FILERS"
     
         

  5. #5
    Daybreak Shadow RaitonOniKairRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    RaitonOniKairRasengan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jet life till the next life
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    The only downside of the anime is it takes years to progress anything.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sherlock.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.
     



    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    When Madara enters the anime.... All people who prefer Manga will also go with the anime....
     
         

  7. #7
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    I prefer to watch a story instead of reading it.
     
         

  8. #8
    Akatsuki Member Itachi The Solo King's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi The Solo King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    I like manga because i like kishi drawings lol
     
         

  9. #9
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    22,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    KingMoron strikes again!
     
         

  10. #10
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    The background in the anime is non-canonical, and is often poorly written. Albeit, I do like watching the anime for the fillers, it's not as good as the manga.
     
         

  11. #11
    Rikudō Madara lordmadarauchiha's Avatar
    Status
    lordmadarauchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    2,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When a man learns to
    love, he must bear the risk of
    hatred."
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    Quote Originally Posted by Shouri Uchiha View Post
    When Madara enters the anime.... All people who prefer Manga will also go with the anime....
    Yes they will
     
         

  12. #12
    Revolutionary Army lilzay2kay's Avatar
    Status
    lilzay2kay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    lompoc, california
    Posts
    407
    Post Thanks / Like
    No New Friends
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi The Solo King View Post
    I like manga because i like kishi drawings lol
    eiichro oda has better art tbh
     
         

  13. #13
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Why I prefer manga over anime: because you don't and I don't like you.

    Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    I like manga cuz there are "NO ****ING FILERS"
    Fillers = AWSSOMEE NESSS and more depth
    Quote Originally Posted by RaitonOniKairRasengan View Post
    The only downside of the anime is it takes years to progress anything.
    But its the same progress, if you started reading the manga from when it started xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shouri Uchiha View Post
    When Madara enters the anime.... All people who prefer Manga will also go with the anime....
    LOL, I can totally see that happening
    Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    I prefer to watch a story instead of reading it.
    I think for One Piece I prefer Manga over anime.

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    The background in the anime is non-canonical, and is often poorly written. Albeit, I do like watching the anime for the fillers, it's not as good as the manga.
    Background is canon unless it goes against the manga. Which for most characters it doesn't. o-o. Thats how its been for Dragonball, Prince of Tennis, Yugioh, and many others.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member peteriscoo's Avatar
    Status
    peteriscoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    College Bitches
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    Even though the pace of the manga is painstaking slow, it's still faster than the anime (remember how long they were on that damn boat lol). Still, there are a number of fights that I cannot wait to see animated, Itachi, Sasuke vs Kabuto anyone?
     
         

  15. #15
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Posts
    28,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan.Akame Ga
    Kill.Coppelion.Terra
    Formars.Tokyo
    Ghoul:Re/Favorite on-going
    mangas.
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    i like anime the most too ...i just dont like the filler it ruins the momentum the story is having ...it sucks it cant catch up to the manga
     
         

  16. #16
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    22,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Why I prefer manga over anime: because you don't and I don't like you.
    Pretty much this
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Reuky's Avatar
    Status
    Reuky is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    just ate a baby elefant
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    I feel you anime in some ways its better than manga but it doesn't have the same feeling of browsing page to page...
     
         

  18. #18
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    22,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

     
         

  19. #19
    Member Marceant's Avatar
    Status
    Marceant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaruHina/SasuSaku
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    i like both
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    lol
    that's some of the strangest shit I've ever heard.
     
         

  21. #21
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    22,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    Quote Originally Posted by pandu View Post
    lol
    that's some of the strangest shit I've ever heard.
    Not nearly as stupid as the OP
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    Uchihahahahaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    inside izanami
    Posts
    977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uchihahahahahahahahahahaha
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    anime=shit
     
         

  23. #23
    Member baka baka's Avatar
    Status
    baka baka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am just curious.
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    there are upsides and downsides for anime.
    manga is just manga.

    i love the soundtrack especially part 1 soundtrack.
    i love the fluidity of the animation.
    i love the fact that when asuma died they made the aftermath episode much better than the manga.(my favorite episode so far hence the profile photo)

    fillers can get boring but sometimes there happens to be a good filler episode like the one about konohamaru trying to join the war.
    otherwise i just dont watch the filllers.


    downside?
    well when they are doing a manga adaptation and mixing it with filler scenes that makes no sense whatsoever. it is just unaccaptable.
    also sometimes the animation quality drops so bad that it akes me wanna puke.

    anybody remember naruto fillers after episode 150? disgusting animations.
     
         

  24. #24
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    Quote Originally Posted by peteriscoo View Post
    Even though the pace of the manga is painstaking slow, it's still faster than the anime (remember how long they were on that damn boat lol). Still, there are a number of fights that I cannot wait to see animated, Itachi, Sasuke vs Kabuto anyone?
    That fight is gonnaa be awsome.

    Also, the anime and manga are at the same pace bro ;p. You gotta go to the start of the manga when it started ;3
    Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    i like anime the most too ...i just dont like the filler it ruins the momentum the story is having ...it sucks it cant catch up to the manga
    Well in the middle of the war I agree. But the fillers they make to show the character's powers I love them ^_^.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuky View Post
    I feel you anime in some ways its better than manga but it doesn't have the same feeling of browsing page to page...
    bahahaha . I like readingfrom volumes better tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by baka baka View Post
    there are upsides and downsides for anime.
    manga is just manga.

    i love the soundtrack especially part 1 soundtrack.
    i love the fluidity of the animation.
    i love the fact that when asuma died they made the aftermath episode much better than the manga.(my favorite episode so far hence the profile photo)

    fillers can get boring but sometimes there happens to be a good filler episode like the one about konohamaru trying to join the war.
    otherwise i just dont watch the filllers.


    downside?
    well when they are doing a manga adaptation and mixing it with filler scenes that makes no sense whatsoever. it is just unaccaptable.
    also sometimes the animation quality drops so bad that it akes me wanna puke.

    anybody remember naruto fillers after episode 150? disgusting animations.
    oh man, Part 1 fillers = LEGEND. I watched every single one of them xD.

    I can see where your coming from. But however, you can't keep the manga in mind while watching the anime. Manga has a different thing to it. anime has to make it feel like reality. So its a different thing.

    If you didn't know those episodes were fillers, trust me you would love them , or atleast enjoy them.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 04-03-2013 at 05:50 AM.

  25. #25
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    22,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Why i prefer Anime over Manga

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihahahahaa View Post
    anime=shit
    For once I agree with him

    and OP is Trolololol

     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •