Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 56
  1. #1
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Taijutsu

    waits for Deidera Nara
     
         

  2. #2
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    I will kill you for that name.

    Now tell me why you want to learn Taijutsu.
     
         

  3. #3
    Hero Shalev's Avatar
    Status
    Shalev is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In This Carnal Body [Deny Oneself]
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom? know the Truth
    (Jesus!)
     

    Re: Taijutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    waits for Deidera Nara

    April Fools is over.
    Maybe not?
     
         

  4. #4
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    Real reason? I need it to become a sensei and continue to help my village grow.

    Fake Reason: I just love taijutsu, it's been my favorite thing ever. The passion I carry for it is unprecedented and I wish to get techniques that allow me this. I mainly love close combat fighting, so this training will help.
     
         

  5. #5
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    At less you are honest lol

    Taijutsu is the use of hands, feet, head, elbows, and knees of your body. They are quicker then most ninjutsu and genjutsu. You can enhance with with chakra just like some of the jutsus we will learn about in this training. The Raikage of Kumo uses lightning to amplify his reaction, reflexes and speed which makes his kicks and punches more faster and with his muscles making his punches and kicks already stronger makes things his taijutsu deadly.

    Now Taijutsu is all about speed, strength, reflex, and reaction. Taijutsu is quicker then performing ninjutsu that require hand seals because with hand seals or even hand seal a person can release a punch that hits you before you can even finish your hand seal(s). This is the same as Samurai's Iaido which is the quickest close range jutsu besides EIG.

    Any questions?
     
         

  6. #6
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    none, seems legit. Actually i didn't know about the Samurai's Iaido. Sounds legit.
     
         

  7. #7
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    You never knew that was the quickest move? It really is since it is done in a blink of the eye. Well on to the techniques.

    (Gangeki) - Rock Attack
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

    How to perform it
    • Do a straight jab to your target. This punch is a strong punch which has a little infused chakra into your fist to give its a strong punch.


    Strong points

    • The punch is strong enough to make an opening for you and can be used for another taijutsu or even


    Weak points

    • It is a straight punch and can easily be dodged.
    • Leaves you wide open on the other side.


    How to counter

    • The target can duck down or even side step it.
    • Can grab your fist and if the opponent has strong enough strength can break your fist.


    (Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Rank: D
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

    How to perform it
    • Run at your opponent gaining some speed and momentum and jump in the air with one of your legs pointed forward and kicking the opponent in the face.


    Strong points

    • The momentum behind the kick is strong enough to knock out a person


    Weak points

    • It can be easily dodged


    How to counter

    • Side step
    • Duck it is the easy way
    • Chidori Current(cheap)


    perform it with me and ask any questions throughout the training.
     
         

  8. #8
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    You never knew that was the quickest move? It really is since it is done in a blink of the eye. Well on to the techniques.

    (Gangeki) - Rock Attack
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

    How to perform it
    • Do a straight jab to your target. This punch is a strong punch which has a little infused chakra into your fist to give its a strong punch.


    Strong points

    • The punch is strong enough to make an opening for you and can be used for another taijutsu or even


    Weak points

    • It is a straight punch and can easily be dodged.
    • Leaves you wide open on the other side.


    How to counter

    • The target can duck down or even side step it.
    • Can grab your fist and if the opponent has strong enough strength can break your fist.


    (Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Rank: D
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

    How to perform it
    • Run at your opponent gaining some speed and momentum and jump in the air with one of your legs pointed forward and kicking the opponent in the face.


    Strong points

    • The momentum behind the kick is strong enough to knock out a person


    Weak points

    • It can be easily dodged


    How to counter

    • Side step
    • Duck it is the easy way
    • Chidori Current(cheap)


    perform it with me and ask any questions throughout the training.
    Taijutsu specialist don't like Nagashi xD

    Gin throws a right handed punch by swinging his arm back and swinging it forward with added strength into the dummy. He then jumps back into mid range, and begins to run at the dummy, jumping in facing his right foot towards the dummy and kicks it straight in it's face.

    DYNAMIC ENTRY

    so if i was facing someone free form with tai, and he threw a punch and i threw the same punch but posted this technique, mine would be stronger?
     
         

  9. #9
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Taijutsu specialist don't like Nagashi xD

    Gin throws a right handed punch by swinging his arm back and swinging it forward with added strength into the dummy. He then jumps back into mid range, and begins to run at the dummy, jumping in facing his right foot towards the dummy and kicks it straight in it's face.

    DYNAMIC ENTRY

    so if i was facing someone free form with tai, and he threw a punch and i threw the same punch but posted this technique, mine would be stronger?
    I actually loved how you combined the two techniques, this gives me an idea. Lets see can you keep this up.

    Now it all depends on if your opponent rank and if he/she has infused their fist with chakra and the timing.
     
         

  10. #10
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    lol hopefully the moves mesh well together.

    and okay, that makes sense
     
         

  11. #11
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    (Konoha Reppu) - Leaf Gale
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal technique. The attack is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body.

    How to perform it
    • Spinning low kick that is a lot stronger then a straight kick.


    Strong points

    • The momentum from the spin increases its power bend it
    • You can knock an adult off balance with this leaving them open for an attack


    Weak points

    • You lose track of your opponent when spinning for just a second


    How to counter

    • It can be jumped and attacked at the same time




    (Konoha Senpu) - Leaf Hurricane
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 10
    Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.

    How to perform it
    • A kick is down high to the opponent more likely to his head. Then in a real battle your opponent would duck or do a block against the kick. A low kick comes after the high kick which is aimed at your opponent's rib caged which is the main reason for the attack in the first place.


    Strong points

    • It is a sneak attack that 90% of the time will be successful


    Weak points

    • Not good against Hyuga Doujutsu


    How to counter

    • Hyuga Doujutsu
    • Strength strong enough to block and break the leg


     
         

  12. #12
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    (Konoha Reppu) - Leaf Gale
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal technique. The attack is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body.

    How to perform it
    • Spinning low kick that is a lot stronger then a straight kick.


    Strong points

    • The momentum from the spin increases its power bend it
    • You can knock an adult off balance with this leaving them open for an attack


    Weak points

    • You lose track of your opponent when spinning for just a second


    How to counter

    • It can be jumped and attacked at the same time




    (Konoha Senpu) - Leaf Hurricane
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 10
    Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.

    How to perform it
    • A kick is down high to the opponent more likely to his head. Then in a real battle your opponent would duck or do a block against the kick. A low kick comes after the high kick which is aimed at your opponent's rib caged which is the main reason for the attack in the first place.


    Strong points

    • It is a sneak attack that 90% of the time will be successful


    Weak points

    • Not good against Hyuga Doujutsu


    How to counter

    • Hyuga Doujutsu
    • Strength strong enough to block and break the leg


    Gin begins by approaching the clone, he then lifts his right leg and does a high kick aimed for the clones head. The clone ducks down avoiding the contact, but only to fall in Gin's trap. Gin then continues to with the momentum of the kick and spins around. Now his right leg is kicking the side of the clone (middle) of his body. After hitting the clone, Gin stops his moment after the mid kick and spins back the other he came from with the same leg aiming for his lower body (legs). He then leaf gale's the clone and knocks him off his feet and onto the ground, causing him to disperse upon the fall to the ground.

    *Bows*
     
         

  13. #13
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    I see a Taijutsu Master in the making already

    (Konoha Shofu) – Leaf Rising Wind
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

    How to perform it
    • Using gravity to your advantage, by leaning your body back, with that and bringing one of your legs up giving your leg enough force to launch your opponent in the air.


    Strong points

    • Able to stop your opponent in mid air



    Weak points

    • Easily side step with enough time


    How to counter

    • Side Step




    Ask any questions about any technique I post, I'm here to help.
     
         

  14. #14
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    Gin looks at the new clone, he approaches it close to the clone. He then leans backwards bringing his back down and swinging his right leg up to uppercut the clone under the chin launching it into the air. Gin watches as the clone goes into the air, and comes down harder. Hitting the ground and dispersing.

    No questions about this tech, although in general, how does one get better at taijutsu?
     
         

  15. #15
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    With practice and action putting yourself in the situation and imagining it is use going against your opponent. That is how I got to where I am but I still have a blind spot in some situations.

    (Assho) - Pressure Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

    How to perform it
    • Strike your opponent downware with a thrust of an open palm


    Strong points

    • It can be used to set up another attack


    Weak points

    • It is a foward attack making it easily dodged


    How to counter

    • Side Step


    [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110102220221/naruto/images/6/67/Pressure_Palm.jpg[/im


    (Shogekisho) - Upwards Attacking Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

    How to perform it
    • Same as the above teachnique just upward force


    Strong points
    [*] Set up for another attack

    • None


    Weak points

    • It is a straight foward attack so it can easily be avoid


    How to counter

    • Downward Palm()
    • Side step


     
         

  16. #16
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    With practice and action putting yourself in the situation and imagining it is use going against your opponent. That is how I got to where I am but I still have a blind spot in some situations.

    (Assho) - Pressure Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

    How to perform it
    • Strike your opponent downware with a thrust of an open palm


    Strong points

    • It can be used to set up another attack


    Weak points

    • It is a foward attack making it easily dodged


    How to counter

    • Side Step


    [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110102220221/naruto/images/6/67/Pressure_Palm.jpg[/im


    (Shogekisho) - Upwards Attacking Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

    How to perform it
    • Same as the above teachnique just upward force


    Strong points
    [*] Set up for another attack

    • None


    Weak points

    • It is a straight foward attack so it can easily be avoid


    How to counter

    • Downward Palm()
    • Side step


    True, I'll work on that.

    Gin runs up the newly made clone. When he comes close range to clone, Gin opens both his palms wide and first takes his left palm and drills it upwardly into the clones stomach with force. The force sends the clone into the air, Gin then jumps above the clone and with his other palm drills the back of his neck down back to the ground with force. The clone after hitting the ground disperses and Gin falls harmlessly to the ground.
     
         

  17. #17
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    These are all with the Fighting Style that Jirbou used which is also with the last two jutsus you performed and the "Rock Attack"

    (Hosho) - Crumbling Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

    How to perform it
    • Same as Upward and Downward Palm force just does it forward


    Strong points

    • Set up for another attack


    Weak points

    • Leaves you wide open


    How to counter

    • Duck
    • Side Step




    (Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

    How to perform it
    • Run at your opponent jump towards them with a shoulder thrust which is like a truck from a Football player


    Strong points

    • To be honest I don't even think there is any strong point for this one


    Weak points

    • You are subspended in the air
    • You are wide open


    How to counter

    • Side step
    • Forward Palm Thrust





    (Shoshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

    How to perform it
    • Rise your knee up at a diagonal angle into the opponent.


    Strong points

    • Can be used to counter against straight forward attacks


    Weak points

    • Leaves your face open


    How to counter

    • Staight punch to your face
    • Side step


     
         

  18. #18
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    These are all with the Fighting Style that Jirbou used which is also with the last two jutsus you performed and the "Rock Attack"

    (Hosho) - Crumbling Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

    How to perform it
    • Same as Upward and Downward Palm force just does it forward


    Strong points

    • Set up for another attack


    Weak points

    • Leaves you wide open


    How to counter

    • Duck
    • Side Step




    (Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

    How to perform it
    • Run at your opponent jump towards them with a shoulder thrust which is like a truck from a Football player


    Strong points

    • To be honest I don't even think there is any strong point for this one


    Weak points

    • You are subspended in the air
    • You are wide open


    How to counter

    • Side step
    • Forward Palm Thrust





    (Shoshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

    How to perform it
    • Rise your knee up at a diagonal angle into the opponent.


    Strong points

    • Can be used to counter against straight forward attacks


    Weak points

    • Leaves your face open


    How to counter

    • Staight punch to your face
    • Side step


    Gin opens his fist and opens his hand out. He runs at the clone and he pushes his arm out and hits him with his right arm on his chest sending the clone a step back or two. Gin the runs and jumps at the clone, throwing his right shoulder straight into his chest, sending the clone flying back at the tree. The clone hit the tree, and Gin runs after it, taking his right knee and raising it up high enough so that he could knee the clone in the stomach and against the tree. After the brutal combo, the clone disperses.
     
         

  19. #19
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    Now give me a combo of the whole fighting style or at less these jutsus

    (Assho) - Pressure Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

    How to perform it
    • Strike your opponent downware with a thrust of an open palm


    Strong points

    • It can be used to set up another attack


    Weak points

    • It is a foward attack making it easily dodged


    How to counter

    • Side Step


    [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110102220221/naruto/images/6/67/Pressure_Palm.jpg[/im


    (Shogekisho) - Upwards Attacking Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

    How to perform it
    • Same as the above teachnique just upward force


    Strong points
    [*] Set up for another attack

    • None


    Weak points

    • It is a straight foward attack so it can easily be avoid


    How to counter

    • Downward Palm()
    • Side step




    (Hosho) - Crumbling Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

    How to perform it
    • Same as Upward and Downward Palm force just does it forward


    Strong points

    • Set up for another attack


    Weak points

    • Leaves you wide open


    How to counter

    • Duck
    • Side Step




    (Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

    How to perform it
    • Run at your opponent jump towards them with a shoulder thrust which is like a truck from a Football player


    Strong points

    • To be honest I don't even think there is any strong point for this one


    Weak points

    • You are subspended in the air
    • You are wide open


    How to counter

    • Side step
    • Forward Palm Thrust





    (Shoshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

    How to perform it
    • Rise your knee up at a diagonal angle into the opponent.


    Strong points

    • Can be used to counter against straight forward attacks


    Weak points

    • Leaves your face open


    How to counter

    • Staight punch to your face
    • Side step


     
         

  20. #20
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Now give me a combo of the whole fighting style or at less these jutsus

    (Assho) - Pressure Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

    How to perform it
    • Strike your opponent downware with a thrust of an open palm


    Strong points

    • It can be used to set up another attack


    Weak points

    • It is a foward attack making it easily dodged


    How to counter

    • Side Step


    [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110102220221/naruto/images/6/67/Pressure_Palm.jpg[/im


    (Shogekisho) - Upwards Attacking Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

    How to perform it
    • Same as the above teachnique just upward force


    Strong points
    [*] Set up for another attack

    • None


    Weak points

    • It is a straight foward attack so it can easily be avoid


    How to counter

    • Downward Palm()
    • Side step




    (Hosho) - Crumbling Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

    How to perform it
    • Same as Upward and Downward Palm force just does it forward


    Strong points

    • Set up for another attack


    Weak points

    • Leaves you wide open


    How to counter

    • Duck
    • Side Step




    (Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

    How to perform it
    • Run at your opponent jump towards them with a shoulder thrust which is like a truck from a Football player


    Strong points

    • To be honest I don't even think there is any strong point for this one


    Weak points

    • You are subspended in the air
    • You are wide open


    How to counter

    • Side step
    • Forward Palm Thrust





    (Shoshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

    How to perform it
    • Rise your knee up at a diagonal angle into the opponent.


    Strong points

    • Can be used to counter against straight forward attacks


    Weak points

    • Leaves your face open


    How to counter

    • Staight punch to your face
    • Side step


    Gin runs up the the clone and throws his right shoulder into him. The clone is then sent backwards into another tree. Once he hit the tree, Gin runs at him with an Open palm and hits him right in the middle of the chest. Gin then follows up quickly with an open palm upwards that send the clone into the air. After sending the clone into the air, Gin jumps after it and once he gets above the clone, he hit his head downwards with an open palm back to the ground, successfully causing it to disperse.
     
         

  21. #21
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    You know you don't have to use all of them in one combo just some of them. Now give me a combo that you think you cannot get out of using any other the Jirobio fightning style.
     
         

  22. #22
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    lol i thought that's what you wanted xD

    (Shoshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

    (Assho) - Pressure Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

    striking them in the chest with your knee and then thrusting down with your hand from above?
     
         

  23. #23
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    Ugh you suck at a taijutsu battle lmao and I did but not all them in one move because you can't do that in a battle. Now give me an real attack not just one or two sentences.
     
         

  24. #24
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    lmaooo nahh that was a suggestion xD

    Gin runs up to the clone and sends his right knee and raising it up high enough so that it will hit the clone straight in the stomach. The clone takes the hit and bends over forward in pain. After the clone takes the hit and bends over, Gin follows up by opening his palm and sending a downward thrust on to the clones neck sending him to the ground.
     
         

  25. #25
    Hashirama Kiyoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Kiyoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Taijutsu

    Lmao NECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

    How to perform it
    • This is performed in mid air. The user has knocked the opponent in the air and is upside(the opponent). The user wraps their legs around the opponent's waist and is holding them by their ankles. This drives the opponent's head in the ground. This is similar to the Front Lotus of EIG but this doesn't require the user to face the same direction as the opponent and spinning.


    Strong points

    • The opponent is restained and can't move


    Weak points

    • None


    How to counter

    • Chidori Current()


     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •