Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 43
  1. #1
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,577
    This user has no status.
     

    [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    As we all know, Madara was somehow still alive when he met Obito. He had the Rinnegan and Senju DNA inside him.

    Since Edo Tensei is not perfect and I cannot picture Tobirama using a perfect version of it to raise Madara, I am going to assume that was the master move in Madara's plan to acquire Hashirama's DNA. It is clear to me that he read the requirements for Rinnegan on the tablet - Senju and Uchiha DNA.

    So, I propose this.

    Madara knew he was losing the moment he lost the Kyuubi. So, what does he do? He realises he can't win and uses Tsukuyomi on Hashirama.





    Note the moon ( Eye of the Moon Plan, the Moon has started to be a symbol for Tsukuyomi and if I am not mistaken in Japanese mythology Tsukuyomi is linked to the Moon ) and the close shot on his EMS.

    I do not believe Madara would have fallen for his Mokubunshin. Not when he said this.



    Why would he lie to the Gokage? Make himself seem stronger? He was already stomping them. No. I believe Madara saw through the bunshin and let Hashirama stab him, using Tsukuyomi to make him think he fatally wounded him, when in reality he probably missed his heart.



    With Hashirama 100% dedicated to the Village and thinking Madara was dead, Madara now had a clear path to obtain the Rinnegan and plan his revenge.

    He had Hashi's DNA and the whole world thought he was dead, giving him a perfect cover and the only thing he needed for the Rinnegan.

    Regarding Madara's wound. Look at this pic.



    and then this



    In the first one, Madara is stabbed straight through the middle of his chest, i.e. his heart. This is from Hashirama's POV who, based on my theory, is under genjutsu and thinks he killed Madara.

    In the second we clearly see the wound is slightly to the left, which suggests Hashirama missed his heart.
     
         
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 04-03-2013 at 09:58 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,359
    Location
    New York City.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    I'm not buying this theory. It somewhat fits, but I can't accept this.
     
         

  3. #3
    ★ ★ ★ Naruto hinata's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto hinata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,023
    Location
    Pandora
    ????
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    wow thats a great theory.
     
         

  4. #4
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,577
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I'm not buying this theory. It somewhat fits, but I can't accept this.
    It's the only thing that makes sense to me. No other reincarnation jutsus but Edo Tensei and Rinnetensei are known ( and Chiyo's, too ) and Tobirama would never use Edo Tensei on Madara. Not even if Hashirama begged him. Hashi clearly said that he will kill anyone who would hurt the village. He wouldn't raise Madara.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,769
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    it couldnt be a genjutsu because that's the wound that madara plants hashi's cells in
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior member. Fulcrum's Avatar
    Status
    Fulcrum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,806
    Currently following manga:
    Berserk, Vagabond and
    Greenblood.
     



    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    seems possible.Nice find.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member TheSagedNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    TheSagedNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    136
    Location
    In Your Dreams
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    That actually makes sense. Some fanboy will just come in later and flame you but very good and if we do get an explanation i hope you are correct
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,359
    Location
    New York City.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    it couldnt be a genjutsu because that's the wound that madara plants hashi's cells in
    Yup. This theory is refuted.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sherlock.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,597
    Always Happy And Peaceful.
     



    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    it couldnt be a genjutsu because that's the wound that madara plants hashi's cells in
    EDIT - Forgot about this.... :D :D
     
         
    Last edited by Sherlock.; 04-03-2013 at 09:40 AM.

  10. #10
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,577
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    it couldnt be a genjutsu because that's the wound that madara plants hashi's cells in
    That wound is definitely from Hashirama's sword, but I believe the genjutsu made him miss his heart by a few inches and Madara used it to deceive Hashirama into thinking he killed him.

    Yup. This theory is refuted.
    I never said he did not get stabbed. I said he genjutsu'd Hashirama into not hitting his heart.



    Look at this graph and Madara's wound. It didn't pierce his heart.
     
         
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 04-03-2013 at 09:42 AM.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,359
    Location
    New York City.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    That wound is definitely from Hashirama's sword, but I believe the genjutsu made him miss his heart by a few inches and Madara used it to deceive Hashirama into thinking he killed him.



    I never said he did not get stabbed. I said he genjutsu'd Hashirama into not hitting his heart.
    Slim chance all the less. Go back, and investigate bro.
     
         

  12. #12
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,028
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    it couldnt be a genjutsu because that's the wound that madara plants hashi's cells in
    Damn, it was a good try though.
     
         

  13. #13
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,577
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Slim chance all the less. Go back, and investigate bro.
    There is nothing to investigate. The story is told from Hashirama's POV. Madara could see through wood clones as stated before. He got stabbed near the heart, not through the heart.
     
         

  14. #14
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,577
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    Edited the OP responding to the Wound scan.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member olumiday's Avatar
    Status
    olumiday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    283
    Chillin
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    I disagree, if he used Tsukuyomi, why was he on life support later on. wasn't it due to the massive beating he received?
    if it was Tsukuyomi, he would survive and still be complete.
     
         

  16. #16
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,577
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by olumiday View Post
    I disagree, if he used Tsukuyomi, why was he on life support later on.
    if it was Tsukuyomi, he would survive and still be complete.
    Because he was extremely old back then.

    Will come back with an actual number.
     
         
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 04-03-2013 at 10:14 AM.

  17. #17
    Rikudō Madara lordmadarauchiha's Avatar
    Status
    lordmadarauchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,154
    Location
    Paris
    "When a man learns to
    love, he must bear the risk of
    hatred."
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    Excellent theory and this may happen
     
         

  18. #18
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,577
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Because he was extremely old back then.

    Will come back with an actual number.
    Mads is around 30 years older than Hiruzen.

    Hiruzen was 70 in Part I and 52 when the Kyuubi assaulted the village. Let's assume Obito attacked the village 1 or 2 years after he met Madara.

    That puts Madara at around 80 years when he met Obito.

    A lifetime of war will make one age faster and it is known that humans have developed longer lifespans as technology and time progressed.

    For an 80 year old Madara to require life support is not ridiculous at all.

    Following this thread, Madara was around 84 when he found Obito.

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=306153
     
         

  19. #19
    Member
    Status
    Zebstrika is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    709
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    I agree that Hashirama got put under a genjutsu.
     
         

  20. #20
    Owner of Kamui jimmies AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,328
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: [Theory] How Madara did -not- die. Chapter 626 spoilers ahead.

    seems plausible
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •