View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 3.16%
  • 2

    9 9.47%
  • 3

    15 15.79%
  • 4

    28 29.47%
  • 5

    40 42.11%
Page 5 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 147
  1. #101
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    697
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Right this is totally off topic but,has anyone seen naruto shippuuden move 2 with the princess n deamons?

    i watched it earlyer and it was really good :D
    i thought that movie 2 was with sasuke? i think that it was called bonds or something. but where did u c it?
     
         

  2. #102
    Member
    Status
    MUSid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    when do you think the third will be out?
    The third one will be out in April 2010.
     
         

  3. #103
    Member
    Status
    MUSid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    The second movie was called BONDS. The third one is called THE WILL OF FIRE i think
     
         

  4. #104
    I won't give up! uzumaknaruto's Avatar
    Status
    uzumaknaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    if sakura is really going to hunted down sasuke i only see this possibilities and consequences.

    possibilities:

    if she finds sasuke then,
    1) she will be severally injured after the fight against sasuke
    2) she is going to die (i dont think kishi is going to killer)
    if she doesnt find him,
    3) sakura's team heads to the kage summit, and finds suigetsu and jugo figthing the samurais and they will help them to defeat (sakura's team & samurais VS suigetsu & jugo)
    4) she quits about fiding sasuke, since they lost his trail of sense
    5) naruto will show up and bring sakura back to the vilage. they will talk and naruto will want to know why the hell she wants to do that, what the hell she was thinking. and she will say the truth

    consequences:

    1) naruto is going to look for her, then he finds her nearly dead. he rescues her and bring her back to konoha's hospital. he askes why she would do such a thing, then she will say she did that for him, she was thinking about his feelings and her too.. they decide to train in their way. naruto will go with hachibi to the frog palace. and sakura will train under tsunade and kurenai's orders - to prepare for the war which is comin
    2) naruto heads toward konoha with his team (yamato & kakashi). the notices about sakura's death will reach him. when he discovers about her death, he will hunted down sasuke, if a thirst for blood, specialy sasuke's blood. he will definetely forget about his way of thinking (hatred stuff), and he will want revenge


    [the first movie is with the monster and that girl who is very similar to hinata - shion; the second one, is with sasuke against some dude in a airlifted building, with a girl called - amaru; and the third one was the movie titled as "Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire" - which is coming to us
     
         

  5. #105
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    I dont know about this whole sasuke staying evil and naruto killing him =/

    I think naruto will fight sasuke, will be an epic battle then maybe madara shows up and tries to kill them both, when madara is about to kill sasuke or naruto, sakura jumps in the way and saves who ever it is, naruto goes sick, and sasuke like has an epiphany and becomes good then they own madara.

    I think sakura should die, i dunno why i just think she should lol and sasuke should become good again and like narutos gift should lik save him from the darkness:

    The gift kakashi was telling grandma chiya about, the to change people by just meeting them.
     
         

  6. #106
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    i actually posted part of the movie it is 10 minutes long http://www.narutobase.net/forums/fan...g-spoiler.html
    nest chapter would be talk about naruto's discussion and some fight scene.
     
         

  7. #107
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    the third movie is the best
     
         

  8. #108
    Uchiha Clan Itachi169's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi169 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Akatsuki
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Sakura will most likely track down sasuke and attack without warning. Sasuke, already far too deep in the depths of darkness will fight back against Sakura but due to the overwhelming nerve that he truly cannot be alone will not kill her. After all, Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo are no different than Team 7. Sasuke will realize this in the end but shall not return to Konoha. Naruto will finally find Sasuke and clash in one last epic battle where Naruto will have Sasuke nearly to his death. In a desperate attempt, he will talk to Sasuke and belittle him. Sasuke can take two paths after this, realize he was wrong and accept Naruto and return to Konoha or in a last attack in darkness go head on against Naruto for one last strike in which Naruto shall finally finish off Sasuke. As he falls to his death he sees himself as a younger child and his older brother Itachi playing and realizes this was not the faith Itachi had wished for him. When the image fades, Sasuke will see Naruto in place of his brother and realize how wrong he truly was and how much Naruto really cared. With his final breath, he will call naruto a loser and give him the smile he once did when they were friends and naruto will carry Sasuke's body back to Konoha for a proper burial in the land of the Uchiha.
     
         

  9. #109
    Member Uzimaki2300's Avatar
    Status
    Uzimaki2300 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi169 View Post
    Sakura will most likely track down sasuke and attack without warning. Sasuke, already far too deep in the depths of darkness will fight back against Sakura but due to the overwhelming nerve that he truly cannot be alone will not kill her. After all, Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo are no different than Team 7. Sasuke will realize this in the end but shall not return to Konoha. Naruto will finally find Sasuke and clash in one last epic battle where Naruto will have Sasuke nearly to his death. In a desperate attempt, he will talk to Sasuke and belittle him. Sasuke can take two paths after this, realize he was wrong and accept Naruto and return to Konoha or in a last attack in darkness go head on against Naruto for one last strike in which Naruto shall finally finish off Sasuke. As he falls to his death he sees himself as a younger child and his older brother Itachi playing and realizes this was not the faith Itachi had wished for him. When the image fades, Sasuke will see Naruto in place of his brother and realize how wrong he truly was and how much Naruto really cared. With his final breath, he will call naruto a loser and give him the smile he once did when they were friends and naruto will carry Sasuke's body back to Konoha for a proper burial in the land of the Uchiha.
    Well the only thing that is stoping naruto from defeating sasuke is that damn susanoo.
     
         
    Last edited by Uzimaki2300; 12-07-2009 at 06:53 PM.

  10. #110
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    sasuke will kill sakura SHE DESERVES IT for being a jealous idiot. naruto will be like well she shouldnt of lied to me, then he'll meet KB and they train together. then sasuke get itachis eyes and destroys everyone ... lol
     
         

  11. #111
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi169 View Post
    Sakura will most likely track down sasuke and attack without warning. Sasuke, already far too deep in the depths of darkness will fight back against Sakura but due to the overwhelming nerve that he truly cannot be alone will not kill her. After all, Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo are no different than Team 7. Sasuke will realize this in the end but shall not return to Konoha. Naruto will finally find Sasuke and clash in one last epic battle where Naruto will have Sasuke nearly to his death. In a desperate attempt, he will talk to Sasuke and belittle him. Sasuke can take two paths after this, realize he was wrong and accept Naruto and return to Konoha or in a last attack in darkness go head on against Naruto for one last strike in which Naruto shall finally finish off Sasuke. As he falls to his death he sees himself as a younger child and his older brother Itachi playing and realizes this was not the faith Itachi had wished for him. When the image fades, Sasuke will see Naruto in place of his brother and realize how wrong he truly was and how much Naruto really cared. With his final breath, he will call naruto a loser and give him the smile he once did when they were friends and naruto will carry Sasuke's body back to Konoha for a proper burial in the land of the Uchiha.
    this is absolutely absurd, naruto isnt strong to enough to even fight sasuke yet. sakura will die after a quick gaze from sasuke. knowing kishi the end of this manga will not be anything like what you predict. utter foolishness
     
         

  12. #112
    Academy Student
    Status
    E10 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Since Kakashi will be the next Hokage anyone else think Kakashi will have to die soon so that Naruto can become Hokage. Or do you think he would pass it down when the time comes? It has to happen eventually the whole purpose is for Naruto is to become Hokage. And Kakashi Dad told him it wasn't his time maybe he has one more thing to do, and would be easy to kill him off with this war thing going on.
     
         

  13. #113
    Member
    Status
    KIMIMARO4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by E10 View Post
    Since Kakashi will be the next Hokage anyone else think Kakashi will have to die soon so that Naruto can become Hokage. Or do you think he would pass it down when the time comes? It has to happen eventually the whole purpose is for Naruto is to become Hokage. And Kakashi Dad told him it wasn't his time maybe he has one more thing to do, and would be easy to kill him off with this war thing going on.
    I think he'll pass it down when the comes

    naruto isnt ready to become hokage yet so kakashi might hold that title for a long time (atleast a yr 1/2)
     
         

  14. #114
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    i dont understand why everyone saying Killerbee isd gona teach naruto??
    Bullshit.. i say Killerbee is gonna be a new akatsuki member during the 4 great nija war.
    and later he gonna die....
     
         

  15. #115
    Member CRK2191's Avatar
    Status
    CRK2191 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    i dont understand why everyone saying Killerbee isd gona teach naruto??
    Bullshit.. i say Killerbee is gonna be a new akatsuki member during the 4 great nija war.
    and later he gonna die....
    But doesn't Madara need all the tailed beasts. I think Madara would rather just take take the 8 tails out of KB than have KB join. Then he's one step closer to his final goal.

    Also, I don't think that KB should teach Naruto. Naruto should learn it himself. That would be cooler. If Naruto could tame such a huge beast on his own, then he truly should become Hokage.

    Oh, and a question. Let's say Naruto was to die in battle or just of old age, what would happen to the nine tails?
     
         
    Last edited by CRK2191; 12-07-2009 at 02:31 PM.

  16. #116
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    i dont understand why everyone saying Killerbee isd gona teach naruto??
    Bullshit.. i say Killerbee is gonna be a new akatsuki member during the 4 great nija war.
    and later he gonna die....
    Bullshit, madara needs his tailed beast and hes a good guy, and maybe people say bee is gona teach naruto cause its the only good reason for bringin in to the story this late
     
         

  17. #117
    ANBU Narut0h0lic's Avatar
    Status
    Narut0h0lic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hidden Valley of Valado Village
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    I was wondering if Rikudo Sennin established and "created" the sage arts, so i am correct to assume that he or some pupil of him taught those arts to the Mountain frogs if this is true, is it correct to assume that every animal knows the sage arts??, why naruto gets frog-like eyes? if it was rikudo who taught them that doesn't make sense at all..... my point is, i feel that there still is much for naruto to learn from the sage arts or at least i hope so otherwise i will be a bit dissapointed.

    Nice chapter by the way, loooool Danzou i will really love to see his ass kicked.
     
         

  18. #118
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    this is absolutely absurd, naruto isnt strong to enough to even fight sasuke yet.
    I think you got Naruto mixed up with Sakura :D, but she will never be strong enough , hope Sasuke beats her up pretty bad those (what is she thinking) that be cool.
     
         

  19. #119
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    I think you got Naruto mixed up with Sakura :D, but she will never be strong enough , hope Sasuke beats her up pretty bad those (what is she thinking) that be cool.
    Pisser lol, that B!tch should get her ass handed to her :P
     
         

  20. #120
    Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto the Toad Sanin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Up your arse
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    I'm back, most you guys won't know me, beacause I haven't posted in months. Enjoy this prediction. (Thanks for all the Birthday Comments for all those involved!!!!_


    475: Danzo's Seal

    (Page 1-3)
    Killer Bee: God Damnmit, he was pretty strong........So bro, can I keep his Sword.

    Raikage: No........it needs to be taken into research, lets go.



    (As they leave, Kisame's body attaches itself to the head)



    Kisame: Hmmmmmm....He is a tough one.............All the better!!!


    (Pages 4-10)

    Iron town


    Naruto: Where's Sakura!!!!????

    Sai: She has gone back to the village, to train.......

    Naruto: Sai...... tell me....

    Sai:....... She is tailing Sasuke.

    Naruto: We have to stop her....He 'll kill her!!!!

    Kakashi: No, Naruto. Let her be. You can't stop her will. Imagine if she stopped you from fighting Pain..

    Naruto: Thats different, Pain killed Jiraiya and....

    Kakashi: Sasuke took her heart, Naruto..Besides, we need to deal with Danzo, and the village, war is about to wreck the world, Isn't that what you said you wanted to do, stop war, make peace.............. and find a proper Hokage.


    Naruto:But...--

    (There is an earthquake)

    Yamato:!!!

    Gaara:!!!!!

    Naruto:What was that???!!

    Gaara: Look up there!!!!


    The Iron Lands Castle is in flames. Samurai are screaming.

    Naruto: Lets Go!!!!! (I know that chakra)


    (Pages 11-13)

    At the Top of the Castle. Someone is infront of Jugo and Suiguietsu.


    Orochimaru: Now, you 2 will be useful for finding Sasuke, but first I need to pick up something an aquiantance of mine left behind....


    (Page 14-17)
    Danzo-Madara Scene.

    Madara: As you know, I am not here to fight.... So put the toy away, Danzo San.

    Danzo: Hmmm. No fighting.....what prompts such a visit. Madara.

    Madara: Two things really, Firstly. Orochimaru is aftr your Seal......the one You have my Eternal Manekyou in. The one Minato intrusted you with.. Someone took out your pocket, it is at the meting room.



    Danzou: What, Orochimaru, Seal.. I don't know wha----

    Madara: Secondly........ You are now a member of Akatsuki.

    (Torune and Fuu. Drop dead)


    Danzou: Ahhhhhh!

    Madara: So, get the Seal, give it to me so I can complete my little plan. Right Danzou...........Ohh here is your Bijuu sealing ring.

    This all OK, isn't it Danzo.

    Danzo:.........Looks like you will be fighting me after me after all!!!

    Madara: I thought you might say that........


    (Close up on Madara's Mask)
    (He goes normal Mangekyou)


    Madara: Fourth Mangekyou tech. Ame no Ukitetsu*.
    (Goddess of Rebirth: Possesion)



    (What is this seal? Why has Madara waited so long to retrieve it? and Orochimaru returns?)


    End. Next Time: Orochimaru's Goal.!!!!!



    I hope it is OK, I haven't prediced in a while!!!!


    Enjoy.

    Feedback Plz.


    Peace Out:D





    *It is something like this.
     
         

  21. #121
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post
    I'm back, most you guys won't know me, beacause I haven't posted in months. Enjoy this prediction. (Thanks for all the Birthday Comments for all those involved!!!!_


    475: Danzo's Seal

    (Page 1-3)
    Killer Bee: God Damnmit, he was pretty strong........So bro, can I keep his Sword.

    Raikage: No........it needs to be taken into research, lets go.



    (As they leave, Kisame's body attaches itself to the head)



    Kisame: Hmmmmmm....He is a tough one.............All the better!!!


    (Pages 4-10)

    Iron town


    Naruto: Where's Sakura!!!!????

    Sai: She has gone back to the village, to train.......

    Naruto: Sai...... tell me....

    Sai:....... She is tailing Sasuke.

    Naruto: We have to stop her....He 'll kill her!!!!

    Kakashi: No, Naruto. Let her be. You can't stop her will. Imagine if she stopped you from fighting Pain..

    Naruto: Thats different, Pain killed Jiraiya and....

    Kakashi: Sasuke took her heart, Naruto..Besides, we need to deal with Danzo, and the village, war is about to wreck the world, Isn't that what you said you wanted to do, stop war, make peace.............. and find a proper Hokage.


    Naruto:But...--

    (There is an earthquake)

    Yamato:!!!

    Gaara:!!!!!

    Naruto:What was that???!!

    Gaara: Look up there!!!!


    The Iron Lands Castle is in flames. Samurai are screaming.

    Naruto: Lets Go!!!!! (I know that chakra)


    (Pages 11-13)

    At the Top of the Castle. Someone is infront of Jugo and Suiguietsu.


    Orochimaru: Now, you 2 will be useful for finding Sasuke, but first I need to pick up something an aquiantance of mine left behind....


    (Page 14-17)
    Danzo-Madara Scene.

    Madara: As you know, I am not here to fight.... So put the toy away, Danzo San.

    Danzo: Hmmm. No fighting.....what prompts such a visit. Madara.

    Madara: Two things really, Firstly. Orochimaru is aftr your Seal......the one You have my Eternal Manekyou in. The one Minato intrusted you with.. Someone took out your pocket, it is at the meting room.



    Danzou: What, Orochimaru, Seal.. I don't know wha----

    Madara: Secondly........ You are now a member of Akatsuki.

    (Torune and Fuu. Drop dead)


    Danzou: Ahhhhhh!

    Madara: So, get the Seal, give it to me so I can complete my little plan. Right Danzou...........Ohh here is your Bijuu sealing ring.

    This all OK, isn't it Danzo.

    Danzo:.........Looks like you will be fighting me after me after all!!!

    Madara: I thought you might say that........


    (Close up on Madara's Mask)
    (He goes normal Mangekyou)


    Madara: Fourth Mangekyou tech. Ame no Ukitetsu*.
    (Goddess of Rebirth: Possesion)



    (What is this seal? Why has Madara waited so long to retrieve it? and Orochimaru returns?)


    End. Next Time: Orochimaru's Goal.!!!!!



    I hope it is OK, I haven't prediced in a while!!!!


    Enjoy.

    Feedback Plz.


    Peace Out:D





    *It is something like this.


    Wow This is deep man, I dunno if you know, but the only realistic way for a "Orochimaru comeback" has to be through Kabuto, right? What else is the whole point of Kabuto letting Orochimaru "become a part of him"?.
    At least i think so:P:D
     
         

  22. #122
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    lmao i dont get why people think danzo will join madara.

    sasuke works with madara...

    sasuke wants danzo dead...

    danzo and sasuke on the same team......

    cant see it happening lmao
     
         

  23. #123
    Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto the Toad Sanin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Up your arse
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    lmao i dont get why people think danzo will join madara.

    sasuke works with madara...

    sasuke wants danzo dead...

    danzo and sasuke on the same team......

    cant see it happening lmao
    I see your point, but Madara never really gave a f**k about Sasukes emotions. Besides they seemed to be affiliated as Madara mentions their allegience at the Uchiha Massacre. Also, Madara just see's sauke as a spare set of eyes, also Danzo probably can restore madaras eyes using sasukes w/ his seals.

    @ Michael the Ruler... I think Oro would have already completely consumed kabuto by now (I hope so, Kabuto is such a weak, clichs character) but knowing Kishi that will have a whole arc explaining itself!!!!!Also, Kabuto was already pretty consumed when we last saw him......

    Anyway debating is fun!!!!!
     
         

  24. #124
    Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto the Toad Sanin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Up your arse
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Srry for re-post.


    The Paervy Sage.... thinking about it. My prediction didn't say Danzo joins Madara, he says no, which is why he says, ("Looks like you will fight me after all), I don't think Danzo would want to join Madara. Srry if my Prediction wasn't very clear.


    Peace Out:D
     
         

  25. #125
    Member
    Status
    KIMIMARO4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post
    I see your point, but Madara never really gave a f**k about Sasukes emotions. Besides they seemed to be affiliated as Madara mentions their allegience at the Uchiha Massacre. Also, Madara just see's sauke as a spare set of eyes, also Danzo probably can restore madaras eyes using sasukes w/ his seals.

    @ Michael the Ruler... I think Oro would have already completely consumed kabuto by now (I hope so, Kabuto is such a weak, clichs character) but knowing Kishi that will have a whole arc explaining itself!!!!!Also, Kabuto was already pretty consumed when we last saw him......

    Anyway debating is fun!!!!!
    Im confused about the kabuto orouchimari thing can you plz tell me the chapter where you saw him like that
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •