40 42.11%
Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post
    I see your point, but Madara never really gave a f**k about Sasukes emotions. Besides they seemed to be affiliated as Madara mentions their allegience at the Uchiha Massacre. Also, Madara just see's sauke as a spare set of eyes, also Danzo probably can restore madaras eyes using sasukes w/ his seals.

@ Michael the Ruler... I think Oro would have already completely consumed kabuto by now (I hope so, Kabuto is such a weak, clichs character) but knowing Kishi that will have a whole arc explaining itself!!!!!Also, Kabuto was already pretty consumed when we last saw him......

Anyway debating is fun!!!!!

Madara must work with Sasuke though because he said that the statue that absorbs the tailed beast could only be summoned by Pein, but hes dead, now he said sasuke can summon it so i dont think he will want sasuke to turn on him :P

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Srry for re-post.

The Paervy Sage.... thinking about it. My prediction didn't say Danzo joins Madara, he says no, which is why he says, ("Looks like you will fight me after all), I don't think Danzo would want to join Madara. Srry if my Prediction wasn't very clear.

Peace Out:D
    man i didnt mean it like aimed at just you, its people saying stuff like danzo and root will join madara, firstly madara and danzo wouldnt work with sasuke, secondly why would all of root betray the village?

I like your prediction though, it kept me entertained

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    this is absolutely absurd, naruto isnt strong to enough to even fight sasuke yet. sakura will die after a quick gaze from sasuke. knowing kishi the end of this manga will not be anything like what you predict. utter foolishness
    Actually you incompetent fool, Naruto has far passed Sasuke now that he has managed to reach sage mode. Sasuke does indeed possess Amaterasu and Sussano but I believe that Naruto's strength and skill is far superior that that of Sasuke. Sussano for one, is not complete and appears to be able to be beaten by a Rasenshuriken, Amaterasu on the otherhand, is the ability Naruto will struggle with, but knowing him, he shall find a way to counter it

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So I got bored and found a site with some good predictions
    Naruto 475 RAW & Predictions | My Naruto Blog
    Check em if you want lol : )

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi169 View Post
    Actually you incompetent fool, Naruto has far passed Sasuke now that he has managed to reach sage mode. Sasuke does indeed possess Amaterasu and Sussano but I believe that Naruto's strength and skill is far superior that that of Sasuke. Sussano for one, is not complete and appears to be able to be beaten by a Rasenshuriken, Amaterasu on the otherhand, is the ability Naruto will struggle with, but knowing him, he shall find a way to counter it
    I agree the only two jutsus naruto would have a little trouble with is amatarasu and susanoo as you've mention Naruto isn't called the number 1 hyper active ninja for nothing.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Spilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Danzou's Secret Leaked.

Danzou uchiha arm unsealed

(dont know why they used copy eye wheel instead of sharingan)
    Because he is not the owner of the Sharingan, he only unseals it in emergency. For cooperation in the uchiha massacre he asked for shisui eye.

Kankarou and Gaara head back to their village leaving Temari to travel to konoha with kakashi to report what happened at the conference.

Yamato and Naruto chase after sakura (dont know why they just dont tell sai clone and have him tell sakura to wait or come back to the spot.)

Temari wonders about naruto chasing after sakura and how that is what a man is suppose to do and remembers shikamaru and how he treats women and becomes slightly annoyed.

Danzou watches as Itachi kills Shisui.

Danzou getting the eye of shisui seals the deal with itachi and madara. The fall of the uchiha clan will proceed.

End

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well I dont think he will join him because Danzo preparing 2 attack Madara :S

Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KIMIMARO4 View Post
    Im confused about the kabuto orouchimari thing can you plz tell me the chapter where you saw him like that
    Here you go:

Filerochi In Kabuto2.PNG - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki

This is a pic rom the anime (NOT FILLER). I cant find exact manga chapter. It is before the Itachi Sasuke battle before Tobi Confronts Naruto and co.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like it

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is strong, and yes he is more a good match for sasuke but he needs develope sage mode more in my opinion.

Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Naruto is strong, and yes he is more a good match for sasuke but he needs develope sage mode more in my opinion.
    As with Shonen Icons, Naruto won't (imo) come up with any advance jutsu, exept probably another element and rasengan to suit it. Oh and maybe a summoning combo. I think he will combine sage mode's chakra control ability and use them to control Kyuubi with Killer Bee's help (Somehow naruto will make friends w/ him, possibly by truely killing Kisame or something idk) and then Beat sasuke and then team up with him at the last arc and kill madara. If there is a time skip, we will probably see a 4th shinobi war (most likely an invasion of Konoha with all nations involved, and a few new akatsuki members)

IDK, anyhoo

Peace OUt:D

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here you go:

Filerochi In Kabuto2.PNG - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki

This is a pic rom the anime (NOT FILLER). I cant find exact manga chapter. It is before the Itachi Sasuke battle before Tobi Confronts Naruto and co.

Thanks man

ive been confused about this for as long as i can remember

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    I think you got Naruto mixed up with Sakura :D, but she will never be strong enough , hope Sasuke beats her up pretty bad those (what is she thinking) that be cool.
    wow wtf are you talking about ? naruto will pwn sasuke in a fight in this moment , he can defeat even sasuke's susano ... i dont really get you m8 ... i really think youre wrong , dont underestimate naruto ...

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WOOT first post and its a prediction

I predict that madara will try and get danzo to join akatsuki to use root as his own army. Danzo will refuse and be killed then kakashi will become hokage (for the time being). naruto and co will go to sakura and will meet her just after she finds saskue.While naruto is catching up to sakura, jugo and suigetzu fight the samurai and kill them.They get found by madara before they get killed by tchukage or however u spell it and join sasuke. Saskue see's sakura and talks to them and then unleashes an ameratsu and there is a huge fight between hawk and konoha. Naruto just comes in time and saves sakura and co from ameratsu. In the middle of the fight madara joins in and teleports saskue away and says, 'there's a better place to have this fight'. After that naruto heads back to the village and the jonin vote happens almost right away and they vote in kakashi. Then madara sends sasuke to killer bee and raikage to capture bee. bee and raikage are defeated by sasuke and saskue is hooked up with gedo mazo. They seal the eigth tails in statue then sasuke wants to fight naruto again so madara teleports him to valley of the end. Madara then sends naruto aswell and sasuke and naruto fight it out. Sasuke realises naruto's weakness is genjutsu and tries a Tsukuyomi but naruto disables it because itachi gave him power over 9 tailes. Naruto almost kills sasuke but says i dont want to kill you because your like a brother to me. Sasuke remembers his kind brother and flashbacks of when him and naruto were friends and realises itachi wanted him to become friends with naruto and lead konoha to peace. But it's too late he is dying so he tells naruto to come closer and he pokes naruto in the forehead like itachi did and dies. Naruto straight after this cries and chases madara down for a show down. Madara tries to defeat naruto and almost does, but just before he finished him off. Naruto's eyes change into a rinnegan because senju's body and uchiha eyes = rikoudo sage. With the rinnegan he kills madara. Naruto and uses rinne tensei but before sasuke comes back to life he talks to itachi in that place where kakashi was talking to his dad and sasuke says thank you and i understand why you did what you did to itachi. Then saskue comes back to life. Naruto is strongest ninja in the world and summons gedo mazo and joins all tailed beasts and makes juubi. He uses his fathers justu the death god seal and seals them in its stomach so the tailed beasts are lost forever and dies. His last wish is for sasuke to take his eyes so he can see the future (just like with obito and kakashi) and see him and sakura together and become hokage to protect konoha. After that naruto dies and saskue visits the monument thingy with kakashi everyday and there is peace.
    the end. please reply with your thoughts.

Last edited by Flashy Yellow; 12-09-2009 at 08:41 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

also i think that orochimaru/kabuto will try and steal sasuke's body but will be killed by him

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As with Shonen Icons, Naruto won't (imo) come up with any advance jutsu, exept probably another element and rasengan to suit it. Oh and maybe a summoning combo. I think he will combine sage mode's chakra control ability and use them to control Kyuubi with Killer Bee's help (Somehow naruto will make friends w/ him, possibly by truely killing Kisame or something idk) and then Beat sasuke and then team up with him at the last arc and kill madara. If there is a time skip, we will probably see a 4th shinobi war (most likely an invasion of Konoha with all nations involved, and a few new akatsuki members)

IDK, anyhoo

Peace OUt:D

Agreed :P

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    this is absolutely absurd, naruto isnt strong to enough to even fight sasuke yet. sakura will die after a quick gaze from sasuke. knowing kishi the end of this manga will not be anything like what you predict. utter foolishness
    Naruto Isnt Strong EnouGh WOw Get Up Man !! Rest I m not Sure !! But 1 Thing IS Sured Whenever He Faces Sasukay He will not lose and He in not weak than sasuke We DONT know How much he has improved since pain Fight !! And we evan Dont Know What those Sage Mixed KUBBIIIIIII Eyes Gives Naruto !! i meant What kind OF change they Bring in him SO He is Still way ahead of sasuky !!! Bcz Sasuke Dont mastered all The Justus Perfectly Not Evan SUsanO !!:P But Naruto Has Mastered His teachers Sage Mode More Than Jiraya !! So he IS powerFul enoough Man !!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok so best thing about this whole Danzo/Madara fight is..... no more Danzo is Madara discussions lol

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

whoa! danzo's hand, he collects sharingan, how is he gonna use them all against sasuke

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

The day has finally arrived. Just a little bit longer now and we will find out if anyone predicted whats going to happend in 475 (correctly);-P

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i honestly hope sakura gets killed but not becuz im a naruhina fan but becuz i think that would make the series more interesting. it'll almost be as if sasuke's forcing naruto's hand. then it wouldn't b sasuke vs the village (naruto choosing) it would b naruto protectin the rest of his friends from being killed tryin to protect the village from sasuke. let me know what u think.
    That would be a trip if she gets killed, but honestly, why keep her around? I think she doesn't really serve a purpose anymore. Before people get all bent about what I'm saying, think about it...Naruto knows she truly doesn't love him so he'd never get with her. Deep down she loves Sauske and she's always going to want to be with him. She talks about killing Sauske but if it came down to it, do you really think she would? I hope Sauske & Sakura both end up dying. I can't see how Sauske gets out of this, even if Naruto wants to protect him. He attacked the Kage Summit. How can that be overlooked and forgiven? In the end, I think Naruto kills Sauske. The only way out for Sauske is for if he teams up with the good guys and fights against Madara and has the Hokage and Kazekage, and the other Kages forgive him.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsicool93 View Post
    I really really really like this chapter, even tho there is no real action.
    1. Kakashi finally confirms that he will intend to become Hokage.
    2. As i expected and as many people did, Sakura went to hunt Sasuke down, which is major event here as I think that she will either succeed, be killed (sakurahaters would be satisfied), or we would have some very interesting stuff in Sasu vs. Naru (and others). or maybe my favorite way the series would get even more interesting and that is as follows:
    SAKURA SASUKE, SASUKE EVIL, SASUKE = EVIL, SAKURA EVIL, SAKURA = LIE, SAKURA = EVIL, SAKURA joins SASUKE in AKATSUKI
    ( like thats ever gonna happen -.-)
    3. Danzo vs. Madara and even more reveal of the whole Uchiha problem thingy, and could Danzo really be able to beat (or hurt, slow down etc. Madara even tho thats little likely because whole Juubi thing wouldn't have much point now would it) and what are his intentions (He probably won't return to Konoha, or is that just me).
    4. Danzos seal! What does it do?
    P.S. Don't you really think he is getting boring with all his seals -.-... Right arm seal this, Root secret tongue seal that...blah blah blah... -.-

I think its overall a nice chapter
    i somewhat agree.

everyone knows sakura still 'loves' sasuke even after all of this. she won't bring herself into killing sasuke, when he left she said herself that she wanted to go with him. so she might join sasuke

or sasuke just might kill her right then and there. i think he really doesn't care much about her

but as for Naruto...now thats something different. the time they meant, sasuke still couldn't bring himself to kill him. i mean come on...he so could have just puch sai away or something and went right at naruto and killed him with out a problem

and the whole uchha thing...of corse someone has to be by lying about it. there has to be more as into why.

Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456