Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Hatred Zenic's Avatar
    Status
    Zenic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,368
    Ouch!
     

    Hashirama > Madara

    I myself am an Uchiha fan if you can't tell but I admit if Madara didn't have Kurama he would have gotten stomped.


    Hashirama > Madara (without Kurama)

    Madara (with Kurama)<=> Hashirama


    Just clearing it up because I got some negative responses on my last thread
     
         

  2. #2
    ROSH2's Avatar
    Status
    ROSH2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,688
    Location
    sri lanka
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenic View Post
    I myself am an Uchiha fan if you can't tell but I admit if Madara didn't have Kurama he would have gotten stomped.


    Hashirama > Madara (without Kurama)

    Madara (with Kurama)<=> Hashirama


    Just clearing it up because I got some negative responses on my last thread
    1 hokage 5 times stronger than madara
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,780
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Yup!After the latest chapter this is quite obvious.
     
         

  4. #4
    Hatred Zenic's Avatar
    Status
    Zenic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,368
    Ouch!
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by ROSH2 View Post
    1 hokage 5 times stronger than madara

    Ummm.. no. I wouldn't go that far lol
     
         

  5. #5
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Kurama is EMS madara's power
     
         

  6. #6
    ROSH2's Avatar
    Status
    ROSH2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,688
    Location
    sri lanka
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Kurama is EMS madara's power
    no kurama is not Madara's *****
     
         

  7. #7
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by ROSH2 View Post
    no kurama is not Madara's *****
    Actually he is



    Talk about whipped
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    7Zero is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    178
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Kyuubi was Madara's summon.
     
         

  9. #9
    ROSH2's Avatar
    Status
    ROSH2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,688
    Location
    sri lanka
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Actually he is



    Talk about whipped
    but kurama didn't like it because of that kurama is not Madara's *****
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Shikamaru101's Avatar
    Status
    Shikamaru101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,157
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    But Madara can not summon Kyuubi at all times, so he is not his power but just a temporary use.
     
         

  11. #11
    ROSH2's Avatar
    Status
    ROSH2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,688
    Location
    sri lanka
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by 7Zero View Post
    Kyuubi was Madara's summon.
    real summon use blood sig on contract but Madara not summoning him just kidnapping
     
         

  12. #12
    Member
    Status
    7Zero is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    178
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru101 View Post
    But Madara can not summon Kyuubi at all times, so he is not his power but just a temporary use.
    When we talk of EMS Madara that includes the Kyuubi, who was his summon during his prime.
     
         
    Last edited by 7Zero; 04-03-2013 at 10:47 AM.

  13. #13
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,979
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Just look at the way Hashi tamed that fierce beast... How cute!!!

    @ OT:

    That's obvious... clears up the fact why Madara lost easily in the war...
    Madara's all main source of strength in this fight was Kurama... Defended against TBB jab and Shinsusenju...

    Man, Hashi just survived a TBB+Susanoo Katana barrage with just a sleeve torn....?? Way beyond OP...
     
         

  14. #14
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by ROSH2 View Post
    but kurama didn't like it because of that kurama is not Madara's *****
    Doesnt matter what you say bro

    Kurama is EMS madara's power, just as he was naruto's power when he wasn't a perfect jin
     
         

  15. #15
    ROSH2's Avatar
    Status
    ROSH2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,688
    Location
    sri lanka
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    Just look at the way Hashi tamed that fierce beast... How cute!!!

    @ OT:

    That's obvious... clears up the fact why Madara lost easily in the war...
    Madara's all main source of strength in this fight was Kurama... Defended against TBB jab and Shinsusenju...

    Man, Hashi just survived a TBB+Susanoo Katana barrage with just a sleeve torn....?? Way beyond OP...
    he is the god of shinobi
     
         

  16. #16
    Owner of Kamui jimmies AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,456
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Madara>hashirama.
    With all we've seen in this chapter clearly displays how easily madara could rape hashirama b4 later would get into SM, even SM wasnt much of problem..
    The problem not even atom would be left of hashirama, yet alone cells. Kurama is his ***** and its power he acquired. Whoever will deny it must remember all summons everywhere arent some one's power then.

    It was clear to me since chapter hashi began the story.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member MrLukyso's Avatar
    Status
    MrLukyso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,225
    Legends live Forever.
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    The only reason Madara got his back stabbed is because he turned his EMS off and couldn't look through the Wood Clone. At any point Madara = Hashirama IMO.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    francois brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    253
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama > Madara

    Yes 1St over madara any day
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •