Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Madara used Izanagi to survive , he did not lost his eye because he had EMS !!!

Right panel , look close you will see Madara having his eye white closeing.... that means he used Izanagi !!

Because we already know that Madara gaved two Rinnegans to Nagato it must mean that EMS can help an uchiha spam Izanagi without losing the light....

I know that all people say you need Senju dna for Izanagi but we did see Itachi using Izanami without Senju Dna so maybe its possible that an inferior version of Izanagi , one without the 5 min timelimit can be used , something like just an instant moment during the blow of Hashirama...

Madara used EMS before he got stabed !

PS. Kotoamatsukami can be used once in a decade , Senju DNA only makes the Kotoamatsukami time become once a day so in theory Izangi withou Senju DNA its possible !!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Also known as SPEAK123

Re: Madara used Izanagi to survive , he did not lost his eye because he had EMS !!!

Status
    Dec 2012
    The bird of paradise only
    alights on the hand that does
    not grasp.

Re: Madara used Izanagi to survive , he did not lost his eye because he had EMS !!!

another possibility;

when madara met obito for the first time, madara had 1 spare eye in his left eye

why 1? why not 2?

because he already used one of them for izanagi perhaps? he could've made the same arm as Danzo, with 1 extra eye? or anything maybe?

i also believe that Madara already had Senju DNA in this fight... cause like he said; the rinnegan didnt come until much later from the implant of Senju DNA

and Danzo did not use his MS that he had in his right eye (shisui's eye)

Last edited by Everztar; 04-03-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

When he was talking to obito when he saved him didnt he have one eye?

Status
    Feb 2013
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.

Izanagi is a really powerful jutsu since you are basically cheating death. Therefore the trade-off should be just as much as losing an eye sight. I don't think having ems makes a difference.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Just Guessing

I think he uses Koto Amatsukami (if he's able to). To survive.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by r00r View Post
    When he was talking to obito when he saved him didnt he have one eye?
    read the thread not the title

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    Izanagi is a really powerful jutsu since you are basically cheating death. Therefore the trade-off should be just as much as losing an eye sight. I don't think having ems makes a difference.
    yes it should.... but look at obito he should go blind yet he spams kamui from his young days......

EMS its said to be the eternal light , the one that it can't be losed so its possible.....

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Shikiruire View Post
    I think he uses Koto Amatsukami (if he's able to). To survive.
    There would be no point in that , if he used that he would have control of hashirma get his DNA and kill him... no need to battle

Status
    Aug 2012
    Also known as SPEAK123

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    read the thread not the title

yes it should.... but look at obito he should go blind yet he spams kamui from his young days......

EMS its said to be the eternal light , the one that it can't be losed so its possible.....
    True however If we use the basis of the blunt description of the jutsu and eyes, Izanagi was forbidden BECAUSE it cost the user their eye completely not just blindless, the eyes close

Not to say he cant use it, but to have the same EMS later would leave massive contradictions

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

It's possible because EMS is > Eternal < which mean syou won't lose the sight.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Also known as SPEAK123

Quote Originally Posted by Rykz View Post
    It's possible because EMS is > Eternal < which mean syou won't lose the sight.
    again, as i addressed alexu, it was said to be eternal, as the USE OF MANGEKYOU JUTSU casused blindless eventually

Izanagi, caused the user to render the eye useless also, and the eyes closed and was lost forever
    Not to say also that Madara had to have been already infused with Hashi's DNA prior to the strike, and long enough for him to be able to settle his dna and be able to use it.

Its too far fetched to reach for that

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Samater View Post
    True however If we use the basis of the blunt description of the jutsu and eyes, Izanagi was forbidden BECAUSE it cost the user their eye completely not just blindless, the eyes close

Not to say he cant use it, but to have the same EMS later would leave massive contradictions
    many of the uchiha clan could spam izanagi and izanami look here...

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Samater View Post
    again, as i addressed alexu, it was said to be eternal, as the USE OF MANGEKYOU JUTSU casused blindless eventually

Izanagi, caused the user to render the eye useless also, and the eyes closed and was lost forever
    Not to say also that Madara had to have been already infused with Hashi's DNA prior to the strike, and long enough for him to be able to settle his dna and be able to use it.

Its too far fetched to reach for that
    I know that all people say you need Senju dna for Izanagi but we did see Itachi using Izanami without Senju Dna so maybe its possible that an inferior version of Izanagi , one without the 5 min timelimit can be used , something like just an instant moment during the blow of Hashirama...

PS. Kotoamatsukami can be used once in a decade , Senju DNA only makes the Kotoamatsukami time become once a day so in theory Izangi withou Senju DNA its possible !!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Just Guessing

Changed my mind, if was probably the Izanagi he used on Hashirama. It seems a good enough theory to believe that he used it.

Status
    Nov 2011
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

if it explains that how cum he has stayed for over a hundred years

Status
    Oct 2011
    SAGE of THE HIDDEN LEAF

Whether it is Ms or EMS. User will lose his/her sight if uses IZANAGI. Thats why it is labelled as Uchiha's forbidden jutsu.

Also if Madara used izanagi then why didn't he kill Hashirama after that. Madara culd have done it easily. Hashirama also stated that Madara kept attacking village to destroy his previous dream.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by johnny335704 View Post
    Whether it is Ms or EMS. User will lose his/her sight if uses IZANAGI. Thats why it is labelled as Uchiha's forbidden jutsu.

Also if Madara used izanagi then why didn't he kill Hashirama after that. Madara culd have done it easily. Hashirama also stated that Madara kept attacking village to destroy his previous dream.
    madara wanted hashirama dna and the moon eye plan and not its not that is if it where danzo would have killed sasuke after he used izanagi

i alreayd put a pic that is a proof that some of the uchiha clan could spam izanagi and izangi without losing the eye check it out

Status
    Aug 2012
    [QUOTE=UchihaElder;10983746]Go
    d comes, first person he
    adores after being dead for
    generations is You. I think
    you deserve some
    respect.[/QUOTE]

First Nagato had both Madara's eyeballs, so enough with this Izanagi bull. Yes madara might of already had senju dna. That's about it.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaElder View Post
    First Nagato had both Madara's eyeballs, so enough with this Izanagi bull
    i hate pepple that don't read the thread and they talk without reading first....

Because we already know that Madara gaved two Rinnegans to Nagato it must mean that EMS can help an uchiha spam Izanagi without losing the light....

Status
    Mar 2013
    I have two rules: First, I'm
    never wrong. Second. If I'm
    wrong ... back to the first
    rule.

nah i don't think so, i thnk someone really helped madara that time, were talking about uchiha and the senju here, which fighting before madara and hashi was born, so im sure senju has some counter attack when it comes to izanagi and izanami. so i think someone helped him, and who i think help madara that time, it's the elder son of the so6p, i mean this is the great chance to fit him in the story or it's hashi himself, then madara backstabbed him again.

Status
    May 2012
    ----

NO. /thread

Banned
    Status
    I actually don't make
    predictions.

so you're saying that all EMS users that know izanagi are invincible ?

uh what

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»