• he'll appear

1 25.00%
  • he won't

3 75.00%
    Status
    Apr 2012
    egg

Will BB show up?

Who thinks he'll come to Dressrosa? Or if he is even here?

I think he'll come after Doffy is defeated so that he can claim Dressrosa is.

One King One Legend
    Status
    May 2012
    Simply Being President

Re: Will BB show up?

so much for Teach. Dressrosa and Mera-Mera. Teach chooses only strong tough pirates to join his crew. I suppose that he trusts Burgess to Mera-Mera, but how Teach will react if Burgess was defeated by Luffy?

Status
    Apr 2012
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    so much for Teach. Dressrosa and Mera-Mera. Teach chooses only strong tough pirates to join his crew. I suppose that he trusts Burgess to Mera-Mera, but how Teach will react if Burgess was defeated by Luffy?
    He will say "ZEHAHAHA ZEHAHAHA!"[IMG]http://www.*****************/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png[/IMG]
    But that's actually a good question. I don't think he'd be pissed but instead he'd actually be eager to fight him. I also think Burgess will be Sanji opponent if he is this strong.

One King One Legend
    Status
    May 2012
    Simply Being President

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    He will say "ZEHAHAHA ZEHAHAHA!"[IMG]http://www.*****************/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png[/IMG]
    But that's actually a good question. I don't think he'd be pissed but instead he'd actually be eager to fight him. I also think Burgess will be Sanji opponent if he is this strong.
    This tournament is like a big cake Luffy won't share it with Zoro and Sanji. Once the tournament is over...

Power Level:
    Luffy: 500%
    Zoro: 100%
    Sanji: 90%

Status
    Jan 2013
    Fire and Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Wasn't the submissions time over when Luffy registered??
    I was hoping for Zoro at least to join the competition (when he gets lost around cities he always turn up to the best place somehow ) but now I am not sure about this...
    I don't think BB will appear...There's already a big name on the game (DonFlamingo) that was/is connected with Ace ion a way so I don't think we get to see Teach.

Status
    Apr 2012
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    This tournament is like a big cake Luffy won't share it with Zoro and Sanji. Once the tournament is over...

Power Level:
    Luffy: 500%
    Zoro: 100%
    Sanji: 90%
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Wasn't the submissions time over when Luffy registered??
    I was hoping for Zoro at least to join the competition (when he gets lost around cities he always turn up to the best place somehow ) but now I am not sure about this...
    I don't think BB will appear...There's already a big name on the game (DonFlamingo) that was/is connected with Ace ion a way so I don't think we get to see Teach.
    Silly me. LOL. I meant his opponent when the crews fight eachother. E.G. Luffy vs. BB, Zoro vs. Shiryuu.

Status
    May 2012
    रोक सकता है
    तो रोक ले।

I would love to see luffy beating bb, dof, kaido simultaneously with conquerers haki.